edited August 2011
    Options
    I love you Rion. You make an awesome benchmark <3

http://i52.tinypic.com/2i0ezq1.jpg
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why do even sin need r9 come on dev wtf do u wana give this class r9 for cant u keep these class as farmer only as they are so good at that but god damn dont give them rank i mean do they even need them wtf
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why do even sin need r9 come on dev wtf do u wana give this class r9 for cant u keep these class as farmer only as they are so good at that but god damn dont give them rank i mean do they even need them wtf

First of all, lrn2punctuate

Second of all, sins are allowed to have r9 like any other class simply because it makes PW so much money.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I love you Rion. You make an awesome benchmark <3

http://i52.tinypic.com/2i0ezq1.jpg

ihuzerkcritsmet </3

but istill ly<3 b:pleased
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • _Hardin_ - Heavens Tear
    _Hardin_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    1 thing, are sins any fun to play at all?

All i c em doin is hiding, poppin out of nowhere with spark, stun and melee u, if it doesnt work, they hide. If it does work, they rant about how better they are then u or how low ur hp/def is. And does it really take any skill to play a sin at all?

This sin that said he started playing 3 days ago with it, can kill me, a 92 seeker with no prob, cuz he stealths, sparks, stun, extreme poison and w/e easy. wtf? And he said "that just means ur not good"
    That means, all the lvl 100 classes, barbs, venos, w/e that i beat in fights are even worse?

So it makes me think that u dont rly need any skill to play a sin, just know what hotkey is stealth and spark, and ur ready to start killin -.-
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So it makes me think that u dont rly need any skill to play a sin

You don't say. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    1 thing, are sins any fun to play at all?

All i c em doin is hiding, poppin out of nowhere with spark, stun and melee u, if it doesnt work, they hide. If it does work, they rant about how better they are then u or how low ur hp/def is. And does it really take any skill to play a sin at all?

This sin that said he started playing 3 days ago with it, can kill me, a 92 seeker with no prob, cuz he stealths, sparks, stun, extreme poison and w/e easy. wtf? And he said "that just means ur not good"
    That means, all the lvl 100 classes, barbs, venos, w/e that i beat in fights are even worse?

So it makes me think that u dont rly need any skill to play a sin, just know what hotkey is stealth and spark, and ur ready to start killin -.-

A monkey can be trained to PK someone on a Sin.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    A monkey doesn't even need training to PK someone on a Sin.

Fixed. b:cute
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Fixed. b:cute

I can't help but feel that I knew you from DW.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I was frapsing some examples of what I mean yesterday ill try and upload it later, just like
    the way that sins first few hits dont get damage logged at all.
    The first hit from stealth without fail never gets tracked, this is a sick joke of over-advantaging them.
    Often they kill you with no damage tracked at all so that you just see a "You were killed by XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

/check damage log -> nothing there -> /facepalm.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • _AIAS_ - Archosaur
    _AIAS_ - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I can verify that xd. this stupid game allows end game players beiing oneshotted from an invisible opponent without neither damage to be logged or name player to be shown.thats why i quited muhaha.i wonder rion friend why dont you do the same...
  • _Hardin_ - Heavens Tear
    _Hardin_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You don't say. b:chuckle

<--Captain Obvious :3

Owh and its sad too that i can beat r8 archer/veno/barbs, but cant beat a 96 sin -.-
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I can verify that xd. this stupid game allows end game players beiing oneshotted from an invisible opponent without neither damage to be logged or name player to be shown.thats why i quited muhaha.i wonder rion friend why dont you do the same...

Too much money/effort already been put into this game to quit because of sins now lol

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Once I was on my sin and was bored.

I spotted a group of folks in PK and was already in stealth for whatever reason.
    One double sparked AoE+Force stealth later, a pile of dead bodies and people trying to figure out wtf just happened because damage wasn't logged.

Broken? Very much so.