PWIC - North America Tournament Round-up

Comments

• Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    If you log today you will be able to fight for a plain seat in the Tri-Force Tournament.

The team member that kill Fisga faster (1H time limit for each participant) will go with me to China.

How about > I send you pictures, you take me.

Deal?
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Tri-Force vs Instinct

tinyurled for u.

http://tinyurl.com/trivsins

You should have buddha guarded at 0:58!! Only way to save someone from stun-lock when roar in CD! Unless you use demon bell, I guess. Expensive skill though, lol.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I love how there are so many chars that obviously have been .ini tweaked right under GMs noses lol

And sweet fight :p Good to see a hd close up^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soundgood
    soundgood Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lol Would be nice if pwi had something like HLTV :)
    We being able to see each play in pov
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    for people asking no i didnt die at the end of the video >:O i shadow jumped to SuperHands who was out of the camera range pity the camera angle doesnt show it :<
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I must say Aether and Kinda did a nice timing on that expel thought we were gonna have a glory kill there :3. Kage didn't even call out Dragon in vent i saw it and tabbed to Aether and perditioned on que. XD

Question 8 Frankie: Will there be genies?
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Titsania - Lost City
    Titsania - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Quoted from the news post

Prizes:

o The winning team will get the opportunity to face the toughest PW teams around the world!

o Along with this opportunity, each member will also receive a custom-made, limited edition PWIC souvenir weapon (stats not meant for actual battle) as well as a rare Crimson Fox.

o If the team wins in China, they will receive other great, as-yet-undisclosed prizes!

How can a Crimson fox mount be rare if, (correct me please if I am wrong) you gave it out free as a charging Zhen bonus. If the full team is rank 9 don't you think they already have a Crimsom Fox mount as obviously one or two of them at least have spent a dollar or two in the cash shops. b:chuckle
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    How can a Crimson fox mount be rare if, (correct me please if I am wrong) you gave it out free as a charging Zhen bonus. If the full team is rank 9 don't you think they already have a Crimsom Fox mount as obviously one or two of them at least have spent a dollar or two in the cash shops. b:chuckle

i actually dont have one :<

believe it or not i stopped cash shopping in march 2010 (i checked transaction history :P) charging only once more at christmas (damn you packs).

it is 100% possible to farm in game rank 9 gears and +10/11/12 refines :P
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • Fisga - Lost City
    Fisga - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2011

I never Cash shopped so a Crimson Fox was a impossible mount to obtain, too bad that isnt the black one, it would match better my fashion.

Like QuickClaw says R9 and high refines are easy to get to F2P players as long they spend time playing the game instead of QQing in forums.
    100% F2P PWIC Finalist Cleric b:victory
    You registered on: 2008-07-31 23:11:17 :P
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I never Cash shopped so a Crimson Fox was a impossible mount to obtain, too bad that isnt the black one, it would match better my fashion.

Like QuickClaw says R9 and high refines are easy to get to F2P players as long they spend time playing the game instead of QQing in forums.

This. +1

People are, in my experience, far too lazy to work at it.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011

you do realise that, even if u have cs'd r9 it doesnt mean u got a crimson fox, solely because u can ONLY have gotten one by cs'n during a certain time period. as im sure many of the current r9's have not done. (atleast not for their r9 set itself) plus as it has been stated before, you can farm r9 in game without charging any money, hell i know plenty of people who have merchanted r9 without even playing the game seriously. it just comes down to weather u know how to make money or not in game or if your a rich lazy person irl who would rather charge instead of farm. either way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    @TheDan: I know, but I don't have that skill. Peasant can't afford that kind of stuff. : (
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I don't have a Crimson Fox either barb too fat to ride one anyway.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • quemax
    quemax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011

7. Sorry Susamajii, the only reason your faction can't get a logo is because of the hyphen in your name. Unfortunately, this special character disqualifies Tri-Force from getting a faction logo. The Faction Supervisor does warn players about this in her "Faction introduction".

well i dont think that is right because i was told when i tried to make a faction logo that a special character is a character that is not found on the keyboard and - is on the keyboard so y u would consider it a special character idk
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    @TheDan: I know, but I don't have that skill. Peasant can't afford that kind of stuff. : (

Just hax 2 20M bets. 1v1, best 3/5!
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Really? It's easy? What about people that have a life and can't and don't want to play PWI 24/7. Yeah, its prolly easy if you play the game for a long time everyday.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Really? It's easy? What about people that have a life and can't and don't want to play PWI 24/7. Yeah, its prolly easy if you play the game for a long time everyday.

refer to my earlier post about merchanting full r9 without even playing the game.... ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Just hax 2 20M bets. 1v1, best 3/5!

=,=me rather refine my gears or get more r9...
    need to ask Spliffany for another 1v1 100m ^.^
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited July 2011

In the last months I barely logged, besides TW/CoA I'm not logging at all and still managed to profit like 900~1200M each month.

Messing with game economics is so fun, I just need less than 1H/week to restock my 2 shops b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    In the last months I barely logged, besides TW/CoA I'm not logging at all and still managed to profit like 900~1200M each month.

Messing with game economics is so fun, I just need less than 1H/week to restock my 2 shops b:laugh

Yeah, but Im sure you had alot of money already when you started merchanting. The more money you start with the more money you earn. Since you're earning that much you had to have had alotta money already. Most people don't have mass amount of coins when they start merchanting
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, but Im sure you had alot of money already when you started merchanting. The more money you start with the more money you earn. Since you're earning that much you had to have had alotta money already. Most people don't have mass amount of coins when they start merchanting

correct good sir, but as the saying goes, you gotta start somewhere. just standing around ******** that u dont have enough coin to merchant heavy profits instantly wont get you anything, even a 1k profit, is still a profit.(maybe not one worth bragging about but still a profit). it may not be instant money like cs'n but its still money, for even less work over time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    correct good sir, but as the saying goes, you gotta start somewhere. just standing around ******** that u dont have enough coin to merchant heavy profits instantly wont get you anything, even a 1k profit, is still a profit.(maybe not one worth bragging about but still a profit). it may not be instant money like cs'n but its still money, for even less work over time.

Ok so starting from 0 coins and farming rank 9 +12 completely F2P like you said, you would consider that easy?

Kitamura said it's easy, thats all im trying to say its is its not easy. Maybe easy for him, but not for most players
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Ok so starting from 0 coins and farming rank 9 +12 completely F2P like you said, you would consider that easy?

Kitamura said it's easy, thats all im trying to say its is its not easy. Maybe easy for him, but not for most players

as a matter of fact i would, its a helluva lot easier than doing most things in life. this is a game, and a pretty easy one at that. almost everything to this game has become a joke. even gettin coin is tremendously easy if your financially smart any have any sense of how the economy works. as i said, it may not be instant, but it takes almost no effort to do, just time. you may say its hard because it'll take a month or two but common, it'll be a month or two of you literally only coming online to adjust prices in a catshop once or twice a day to compensate. i call that VERY easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    as a matter of fact i would, its a helluva lot easier than doing most things in life. this is a game, and a pretty easy one at that. almost everything to this game has become a joke. even gettin coin is tremendously easy if your financially smart any have any sense of how the economy works. as i said, it may not be instant, but it takes almost no effort to do, just time. you may say its hard because it'll take a month or two but common, it'll be a month or two of you literally only coming online to adjust prices in a catshop once or twice a day to compensate. i call that VERY easy.

Not easy on the electric bill. But whatever thats your opinion. Merchanting is kinda like a job in itself. However I dont care I dont even play game, but im sure the average player will not tell you this is easy to obtain

also if it was so easy most players would have rank 9 +12, but thats not the case right
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Not easy on the electric bill. But whatever thats your opinion. Merchanting is kinda like a job in itself. However I dont care I dont even play game, but im sure the average player will not tell you this is easy to obtain

also if it was so easy most players would have rank 9 +12, but thats not the case right

thing is it is the case, however most players dont know how to effectivly merchant or dont want to have to wait to see a profit. they want it instantly.

granted yes it may be bad on the electric bill if your running it constantly, but hey the cost of having things the easy way lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011

See, and I bring up the point about patience again. The reason more people don't do it is because most people are too impatient to actually, you know, DO it. They'd rather swipe for gold and then sell for coin than merch for coin.

The average player is far too stupid to try anyway. That's why I have profits in my catshop every day. Because the average player is too lazy to think about it and wastes money like crazy. Nothing in this game has ever been as easy, stress-free, and less demanding than merchanting. But, you're right, that is just my opinion.

QQ, ninja'ed D:
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    thing is it is the case, however most players dont know how to effectivly merchant or dont want to have to wait to see a profit. they want it instantly.

granted yes it may be bad on the electric bill if your running it constantly, but hey the cost of having things the easy way lol

True, but in my opinion being a successful merchant is not easy. It can be a tough job. Since not everyone is patient enough. It can be very tough for them.
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    See, and I bring up the point about patience again. The reason more people don't do it is because most people are too impatient to actually, you know, DO it. They'd rather swipe for gold and then sell for coin than merch for coin.

The average player is far too stupid to try anyway. That's why I have profits in my catshop every day. Because the average player is too lazy to think about it and wastes money like crazy. Nothing in this game has ever been as easy, stress-free, and less demanding than merchanting. But, you're right, that is just my opinion.

QQ, ninja'ed D:

Yes, so for the impatient people it is a hard thing to do you see. Everyone is not the same. As for the average player being too stupid, I disagree. Some people simply have no goals of trying to go after Rank 9 +12. Me personally my last goal in pwi was getting to rank 8. Im not stupid for not trying to go after rank 9 +12 I just didnt see the point in getting it when I was getting bored with the game.

And Im not QQing im just saying rank 9 +12 is not an easy goal for everyone that way you guys are putting it. I'd have to care about the game enough to QQ over itb:laugh
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Yes, so for the impatient people it is a hard thing to do you see. Everyone is not the same. As for the average player being too stupid, I disagree. Some people simply have no goals of trying to go after Rank 9 +12. Me personally my last goal in pwi was getting to rank 8. Im not stupid for not trying to go after rank 9 +12 I just didnt see the point in getting it when I was getting bored with the game.

And Im not QQing im just saying rank 9 +12 is not an easy goal for everyone that way you guys are putting it. I'd have to care about the game enough to QQ over itb:laugh

The "QQ" was in reference to Revenge posting before me.

And imo, buying packs from a catshop and opening them is stupid. That's what I was getting at. Not anything to do with r9.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.