O'Malley's Blessing Now Available through Facebook Connect!

Options

Comments

• hunter7624
    hunter7624 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    my character is $AjS$ IN __ajs__
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Got it to work somewhat last week next it **'d again ..

Way to go PWI b:victory

Just make another way people can recieve blessings until you fix this **** , if you even can fix it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SkyEleven - Dreamweaver
    SkyEleven - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ok... still can't get it :( it would be SOOOOO much more useful in lvling and I really want it :((
  • fawneyez
    fawneyez Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ive tried to get it a couple days in a row. It posts on my FB page that i received, but nothing comes up asking me what server, character name nothing. Game mail is empty. Hmm....
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Never got mine either....
  • Pakoshi - Dreamweaver
    Pakoshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "Post limit exceeded for this Facebook account. Please wait one day." for the last 5 days.

Oddly I'd never had a single issue even when everyone else was having trouble . . . .
  • MiyukiMai - Sanctuary
    MiyukiMai - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I cant get this blessing just like i cant get the jones blessing =/
  • Pannelo - Heavens Tear
    Pannelo - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mine worked fine yesterday. Today got to the selecting a charcter fine and then said it sent. Nothing has appeared in mail though. Guess it is broke again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Lag? What lag?
  • Perseante - Sanctuary
    Perseante - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I still cant get it even though it appears in my facebook account as i got it never appear in the game. It also ask me to like pwi and i did that since the first time you asked us to give us the 2x a long time ago. Please fix it!! I need it
  • FierceKichi - Harshlands
    FierceKichi - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I tried getting the Jones blessing few weeks ago and it tells me I have to like the fan page and I do but does not give me an option to even retrieve the blessing. Then I tried this blessing and same thing. It just takes to option to like the fan page and even tho I already like it, it just won't work.
  • Dinath - Sanctuary
    Dinath - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I still can't get a jones blessing.. I try with Internet explorer one day and with Firefox the next.. everytime it tells me to like the PWI fan page, which I already do..
    Also tried unliking - liking again.. still no blessing.

I'm never able to reach the "allow PWI to post on Facebook" part, it just always says must like fan page.. and it still does a post on my wall everyday I try..
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as many others. I have been struggling to get a blessing for a few weeks now. You guys seriously released a new one before figuring out why the page isn't working properly for some of us? I was anxious to get the new one and thought the issue might be resolved so I can finally get one... nope!

I'm using Chrome and like PWI. As a matter of fact, I clicked the grayed out "like" button to see what it would do and it unliked PWI. I clicked again to relike and still nothing. It's not okay to litter my wall with an ad for PWI and not give me anything in return. Please focus more on figuring out what's wrong and fix it instead of adding more stuff that some of us won't be able to access because the problem remains unfixed!

Is there any information we can give you guys that might help?
  • Curring - Harshlands
    Curring - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Just tried getting a blessing, i liked the page it appeared on my facebook ect but i got nothing, am i supposed to collect it from somewhere? Or is it mailed? If it is then i haven't recived it. This is my 1st time so i may be overlooking something.
  • Abagail - Harshlands
    Abagail - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Come on guys! Fix the thing - it is going on WEEKS now. I want my blessing!! :D
  • noobatheart
    noobatheart Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Blessings aren't working for me either =/ everytime I get to the page "You need to like Perfect World Internation fan page to recieve this blessing!" I click 'like', it sends me back to the same page. So I 'unlike' it, 'like' it again, and still nothing happens. Finally when I get lucky, and I get past that page, I get "Post limit execeded for this facebook account. Please wait another day."
  • dannosgirl
    dannosgirl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hey all, there's a new item option that can be obtained through Facebook Connect - the O'Malley's Blessing!

This blessing will give you +15 Atk Lvl / +15 Def Lvl, so if you need to do anything other than deal damage, you'll find it to be quite useful.

Another cool thing about it is that you can swap out the Jones' Blessing for the O'Malley's Blessing at any time, meaning that you'll pretty much be ready for anything.

Facebook Connect can be accessed through this link:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook

Also, if you're still having trouble getting the item through Facebook Connect, please post here - a tweak was made to the system recently, so it should be working for more people than before.

Yeah i still cant get one and i submitted a ticket over a month ago......
  • dannosgirl
    dannosgirl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Im still having issues with the page as well. I submitted a ticket over a month ago.. Hope the system gets tweaked A Wee bit more...
  • SLITNOT - Heavens Tear
    SLITNOT - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Use to be able to get one now after i press the like button no option to select the server or the character that i wish to send it to comes up. GL fixing it rofl

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6702/mikect.jpg
  • _Deathstar_ - Lost City
    _Deathstar_ - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I cannot get the blessings at all. When i log into facebook, it states that i must like the PWI fan page first. Well, lets say that i have liked and unliked the fan page more than enough to get this blessing forever and i still can't get it. Please help with this matter and fix the blessing please! Thank you!
  • Vladutz_Ro - Harshlands
    Vladutz_Ro - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    it doesn't work
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ok so...After messing around with the Blessing page and FB and having some friends test it out, I have been able to get multiple Blessings (yes a ton tbh b:surrender) at a time and have had NO issues. Also note, I have a "special" FB for my Blessings so that I do not spam the **** out of my personal one, so having said that, here is the process by which I have found to work and it has worked for numerous people (in a broken kind of way b:avoid):

1) Log off of Forums and Log off of Facebook.

2) If using a "new" Facebook, make sure that you "Like" the page before logging out.

3) Click the link in this thread.

4) Log onto account on new tabbed page.

5) Click to connect with Facebook.

6) If you liked this page with a new Facebook account, make sure to "allow".

7) The page will then refresh and give you option for Blessing.

8) Poof, you have a Blessing.

9) Close out the tab and click this link again (no logging or relogging needed).

10) Poof, Blessing again.

If you have initial issues, my friends and I have found that if you log out of everything and then restart your Browser (all of us have been using Chrome), it seems to work just fine. Also note, as a disclaimer, I have not been able to get a Blessing on my personal Facebook, it has only seemed to work on this one that I made specifically for the purpose of getting a Blessing or literally a brand new Facebook account (if going this route make sure to "like" the PW FB page...NOT the PW app but the page under "Games/Toys"...they are different pages).

Hope this helps...GL to those who have not been able to get theirs b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Clamp - Raging Tide
    Clamp - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ok so...After messing around with the Blessing page and FB and having some friends test it out, I have been able to get multiple Blessings (yes a ton tbh b:surrender) at a time and have had NO issues. Also note, I have a "special" FB for my Blessings so that I do not spam the **** out of my personal one, so having said that, here is the process by which I have found to work and it has worked for numerous people (in a broken kind of way b:avoid):

1) Log off of Forums and Log off of Facebook.

2) If using a "new" Facebook, make sure that you "Like" the page before logging out.

3) Click the link in this thread.

4) Log onto account on new tabbed page.

5) Click to connect with Facebook.

6) If you liked this page with a new Facebook account, make sure to "allow".

7) The page will then refresh and give you option for Blessing.

8) Poof, you have a Blessing.

9) Close out the tab and click this link again (no logging or relogging needed).

10) Poof, Blessing again.

If you have initial issues, my friends and I have found that if you log out of everything and then restart your Browser (all of us have been using Chrome), it seems to work just fine. Also note, as a disclaimer, I have not been able to get a Blessing on my personal Facebook, it has only seemed to work on this one that I made specifically for the purpose of getting a Blessing or literally a brand new Facebook account (if going this route make sure to "like" the PW FB page...NOT the PW app but the page under "Games/Toys"...they are different pages).

Hope this helps...GL to those who have not been able to get theirs b:cute

this worked for me untill 7. it then told me thT i must like the page as usuall
  • Jinxers - Dreamweaver
    Jinxers - Dreamweaver Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Getting the same complaint as everyone else. "You must like PW first blah blah"

Still not working for me, getting pretty lame PWI ! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SLITNOT - Heavens Tear
    SLITNOT - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Worked for me happyface thx RedsRose
  • Mad_Shadow - Sanctuary
    Mad_Shadow - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    worked for me today finally :D seems they removed the 1 aday limit so that fixed it for me b:pleased
  • Gwinavere - Heavens Tear
    Gwinavere - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This is getting really irritating. I've tried so many of these different hocus pocus ways of getting the stupid thing, and they don't work for me. The PWI spam posts to my page, but I dont get the blessing. Thanks for the 'we'll fix it with the next maint' usual story weeks ago!
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    like the option of being able to chose between the 2b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • DaoineSidhe - Harshlands
    DaoineSidhe - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If I use my Mum's facebook, I can get the blessing, but I can't use mine.

That makes no ounce of sense!

Do something about this ****...

Or get rid of the blessings...
  • Buffy_Anne - Archosaur
    Buffy_Anne - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • danymen250
    danymen250 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Do Something With The Bless
    Or U Do To Work For All Or U Remove It !!!
    Is Not Fair !!!
This discussion has been closed.