Tri-Force - Lost City - the 7th and ultimate PWIC Champions!

Options

Comments

• Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    TRI-FORCE FTW b:victory

for anyone intersted this was our team makeup:

105 QuickClaw Sage Assasin
    102 NyKage Demon Blademaster
    102 Susamajii Demon Barbarian (who restated to claws for the tournament, which we would not have won without him being claws)
    101 Spliffany Demon Venomancer
    101 Sneakery Demon Venomancer
    101 Fisga Sage Cleric (aka Kitamura's EP)

Hi there ,i like to see ur gear on calculator link :)
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • O_O - Lothranis
    O_O - Lothranis Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    is it bad that we are made up of germans/australians and americans? b:chuckle

oops my bad b:laugh Let me rephrase then, GO TEAM PWI! F*** YEAH!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hi there ,i like to see ur gear on calculator link :)

mine specifically? or our teams?
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mine specifically? or our teams?

yes ur gear only :)
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yes ur gear only :)

kk give me a sec ill go make it on pw calc
    Frankieraye:
  • segzy
    segzy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Just your QC, I rekon your tome won it for you
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    grr no matter how much i checked my pdef/mdef are slightly off but still its almost accurate:

Unbuffed:
    http://www.pwcalc.com/f667a8489ce561ba

Buffed:
    http://www.pwcalc.com/1d9f8ab63bdbcb09

true unbuffed pdef/mdef is 7036/5455
    Frankieraye:
  • Anatar - Lost City
    Anatar - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Grats Tri-Force! Once more you showed who's the best in PWI. b:victory
    So proud of you. Represent us well in China. Bon voyage! b:bye

Also big thnx and grats to all teams that participated in this tournament across all servers, specially to our archnemesis Instinct. Good fight, guys! b:pleased
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ah cool gear

this is me : unbuffed http://pwcalc.com/62a68eb0608eb83a
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ah cool gear

this is me : unbuffed http://pwcalc.com/62a68eb0608eb83a

its decent but the differance from 2nd cast nv to r9 is massive, not to mention that cube neck/r9 belt insted of the lionheart ones give you so much more survivibility.

p.s. for all you wannabe sins out there dont be fail like Identical and go full rank 9, damage per hit cant kill anyone end game.
    Frankieraye:
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Any vids out of LC? Or do we have to wait for frankie's vid?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Any vids out of LC? Or do we have to wait for frankie's vid?

unfortunatly no, the one who was going to record their dsl company stopped working so they had to move their entire computer to a friends house and the whole recording thing got lost in the pipeline
    Frankieraye:
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Congrats tri-force! =D

I was hoping they'd decide to let us all in together as there was only 5 squads but was a bit awkward with the 3 squad fight. After the poor 1v1 vs dragones i was just in the midde of typing "ok guys can we just get a minute to build up chi" and we get rushed by instinct! Oh wells it wouldnt have made much difference anyway! b:chuckle

Think the pvp outside the arena probably lasted longer! b:laugh

Anyways best of luck in the next stage of the competition and for whoever's going to china. There might be huge differences and conflicts in Lost City but you could see on WC yesterday how we were all routing for you (minus Jesya b:chuckle!).

Good job! :)
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Doonxib - Lost City
    Doonxib - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Calvin so bad b:laugh
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    XxKarleyxx - Lost City Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Grats to Tri-Force b:victory

Nice representing of Lost City

b:thanks

(Don't know if this has been mentioned already, didn't read through it all but which two of you are going? =P)
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wall of text incoming
    whilst i was writing it i was also thinking of you whilst taking a drink, but seriously whats wrong with using that?

@Superhands yeah no that bit at the start i dont even know what happened with the venos, i was too busy killing identical/tomahome/kindabusy and trying not to die myself b:shocked

well, i had Identical on me right after i purged Calvin (who domained too late). Identical stealthed when i domained then. I wanted to use fox myriad to pop him outta stealth, but at this point QuickClaw was still in stealth (at least i thought that i still saw the Stealth icon in squad) and i didn't want to get our sin out of stealth as well. So i decided not to myriad and to assist on SuperHands instead. Props to SH btw. He survived at this point after i armor broke him with QuickClaw being on him then (i think he had like 3-5k HP left before his charm ticked again).
    Identical was still following me in stealth waiting for his chance. At least i think so. He finally finished me off then while i was still assisting. I was just going to throw in my demon nova hoping to also get him paralyzed together with SH and every1 else who was around SH, but my nova was badly timed and like 1-1.5 seconds before it was casted, my Feral Concentration (which i casted earlier) went off. The second i saw FC going off i knew what was going to happen. And right before i was able do anything to counter Identical's incoming attack, he attacked as expected. I died, but at least he wasn't able to shadow escape so that he died right after.

I'm not happy with my own performance, especially since the arena was big enough to give me enough space to kite in demon fox. Which i didn't do. It's like i forgot basics. Wether i was too excited or still too tired (tourney at 3am, dot dot dot), i was totally focused on assisting and trying to get debuffs on targets and forgot about saving my own ***. XD Or i didn't rly forget about it, but i was rly bad at timing my skills right. But gladly my team did an amazing job, especially Fisga who just tanked his way through this whole battle.

We were positive and motivated when we entered the tourney. We had lots of ppl on vent supporting us. But still most of our team expected Instinct to win the PvP part. We wanted to give them a good fight at least and simply have some fun though. And i think we managed to do so.
    Thanks to Instinct and thanks to every guild that participated.
    And thanks to LC for all the support, the worldchats, the whispers... u guys r the best, i'm proud to be on LC server!

Harpy: i remember that we thought we were hitting Harpy for ages and were talking about it on vent. We thought we would be at like 3 minutes when Harpy was at like 35%. Then the system message popped up telling us that we were on Harpy for 2 minutes. This greatly motivated us knowing that we could beat the 3:30 if we kept going like that, but then Sneakery died. We got a lil bit worried, but gladly my armor break kept proc'ing like 3 times in a row when needed most, giving our 3 aps chars a bit higher dmg output. Thanks to Susa for restatting. U r the man!

China: we'll decide today who's going to go. We have to see who is finally willing and able to go. Like i have to ask my boss first to get a week off work to be able to go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lost City sucks.
    Come at me bro, I live in China!

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wall of text incoming

...I wanted to use fox myriad to pop him outta stealth, but at this point QuickClaw was still in stealth (at least i thought that i still saw the Stealth icon in squad) and i didn't want to get our sin out of stealth as well.

Bad choice, myriad, like any other curse/debuff/attack skill will not work on somebody currently in your squad -_- Your myriad wouldn't have affected your team mate.

And GZ on the Armour break takes :<
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol, Wonder what cheze was thinking when he heard "3:10" XD.

Then again that man did put a video up on youtube of him solo'ing harpy wraith....probably made the GM's go "He ISN'T allowed." XP
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    its decent but the differance from 2nd cast nv to r9 is massive, not to mention that cube neck/r9 belt insted of the lionheart ones give you so much more survivibility.

p.s. for all you wannabe sins out there dont be fail like Identical and go full rank 9, damage per hit cant kill anyone end game.

really r9 u think ..

in my opinion r9 is better for pvp

nirvana G15 with interval better for pve. (if r9 like u using that low aps 2.5 base 2.86 with genie).

nirvana G15 with interval and r9 4 aps not like u.. after testing they do same damage in 1 spark.

its easy to calculate wht damage u do per 15 sec spark :)

Anyway , r9 nor G15 are the best best End game.. there is a weapon beyond ur imaginations that will hold 4 aps base to sin to get sage bp , and will make 1.5 times the damage u have .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i must admit it was rather amusing to see the kagebushi ep setting up blueball as we came charging across the arena, it didnt really help them too much b:avoid

lol, KB's plan:

Run around and see how long we could live.....We knew we didn't have a snowballs chance in hell to win, but hell if we did....let's just say it would of been god smiling down upon us and Disconnecting anything that came after our squad XD.
    The Blue bubble was to try and help keep the squad alive longer, but yeah....you saw first hand (and caused first hand) what occurred from that :x
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sage sins FTW, ijs

Great job, LC & Tri-Force! Kick some *** for PWI!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AtIantic - Lost City
    AtIantic - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    TRI-FORCE FTW b:victory

for anyone intersted this was our team makeup:

105 QuickClaw Sage Assasin
    102 NyKage Demon Blademaster
    102 Susamajii Demon Barbarian (who restated to claws for the tournament, which we would not have won without him being claws)
    101 Spliffany Demon Venomancer
    101 Sneakery Demon Venomancer
    101 Fisga Sage Cleric (aka Kitamura's EP)

You would NOT have won without my gears,jerk! CONGRATULATIONS tho :3
    You show the newbies what we made of! I know I know , I quit so Ima shut up :(
    Against Instincts team:

105 Identical Assassin
    103 Calvin Blademaster
    103 KindaBusy Psychic
    103 SuperHands Archer
    103 Blade_Aether Barbarian
    102 Tamahome Cleric

Wait!!! What were they thinking putting up a team like that ? Any Tri-Force can pretty much solo any of them.... b:surrender
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Can i marry a GM yo b:chuckle

OP handsome sexy sin b:bye
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • EviLBarbieRO - Lost City
    EviLBarbieRO - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Gratz Tri-Force where was Venge they didn't participate? anyways Gratz QC,Spliff,Susa,Kita, and the rest.

LC wtfb:victory
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    zbzkda wrote: »
    Bad choice, myriad, like any other curse/debuff/attack skill will not work on somebody currently in your squad -_- Your myriad wouldn't have affected your team mate.

And GZ on the Armour break takes :<

If u were a veno urself, u'd know that squad members don't get debuffs of course but sins (even being in own party) r still popped out of stealth. Same for guild members (sins not being in ur squad) even if u have guild protection on. Has happened in PvP before often enough. Maybe it got fixed meanwhile, but i doubt it and i didn't want to try in tourney when u have like milliseconds to make a decision.
    Wait!!! What were they thinking putting up a team like that ? Any Tri-Force can pretty much solo any of them....
    Wait, u know that Tri-Force isn't Essence and lost a few members, right?! U also know that SuperHands has almost Shin status with 17k HP unbuffed now and KindaBusy is a full R9 +12 Psy tanking for ages?! Also Calvin is a great BM and Identical isn't a bad sin either. And our setup with 2 venos seemed to be a good solution looking at our member situation, but it wasn't the optimal setup in our opinion.
    To be honest, we were hoping to win of course, but we didn't expect it. We expected Instinct to make it. And they gave us a hard time as we expected. Props to Instinct again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• AtIantic - Lost City
    AtIantic - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wait, u know that Tri-Force isn't Essence and lost a few members, right?! U also know that SuperHands has almost Shin status with 17k HP unbuffed now and KindaBusy is a full R9 +12 Psy tanking for ages?! Also Calvin is a great BM and Identical isn't a bad sin either. And our setup with 2 venos seemed to be a good solution looking at our member situation, but it wasn't the optimal setup in our opinion.
    To be honest, we were hoping to win of course, but we didn't expect it. We expected Instinct to make it. And they gave us a hard time as we expected. Props to Instinct again.

I knowwwwwwwwwww! But the thing that amazed me is the lack of mages like ArchEvil , the real one . But full +12 is hard to kill full buffed , but I was referring to them indevidually :D Anyways, grats.

@Frankie : Upload the bloody video ASAP! b:angry
  • Maganda - Lost City
    Maganda - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Grats guildies <3
    Never listening to kage again in vent as I got heart attacks... I thought we were gonna lose by the time spliffy died but his german klaus voice calmed me down b:cute
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    aww, lol Mag <3 and maybe i should ask the producers if i could be Klaus' new voice in the american version of American Dad XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    gz on lost (my second server) ^^ and triforce super fight,

so its now settled the best pvp: lost, best pve: sanctuary b:victory (win win situation for me b:chuckle im on both)
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye