Tri-Force - Lost City - the 7th and ultimate PWIC Champions!

Comments

• Xyleena - Heavens Tear
    Xyleena - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I knew Lost City would take the whole cake! After all their ****-talk at least they back up their "Real" Server status. Goodjob guys, Rep. Us Well in China! =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    Xyleena | 102 Demon Cleric | Radiance Faction : Main
    Gwendolynne | 101 Sage Venomancer | Heavens Tear
    Delecroix | 101 Demon Assassin | Heavens Tear
    Anatoxin | 8x Future Sage Psychic | Heavens Tear
    Diva | 92 Sage Blademaster | Dreamweaver : Retired
  • Breathe - Lost City
    Breathe - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    gratserlatsers triforce~

Hiratana, Falon, and I were having anxiety/panic attacks as we listened to vent/guild chat. :c
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    have u been moaning, Gina? :P <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • Breathe - Lost City
    Breathe - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    have u been moaning, Gina? :P <3

very, very much.

I miss your German accent. <3
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Harpy: i remember that we thought we were hitting Harpy for ages and were talking about it on vent. We thought we would be at like 3 minutes when Harpy was at like 35%. Then the system message popped up telling us that we were on Harpy for 2 minutes. This greatly motivated us knowing that we could beat the 3:30 if we kept going like that, but then Sneakery died. We got a lil bit worried, but gladly my armor break kept proc'ing like 3 times in a row when needed most, giving our 3 aps chars a bit higher dmg output. Thanks to Susa for restatting. U r the man!

Doesn't harpy have 0pdef/0mdef aka armor break being useless?
  • NyKage - Lost City
    NyKage - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Gratz Tri-Force where was Venge they didn't participate? anyways Gratz QC,Spliff,Susa,Kita, and the rest.

LC wtfb:victory

Nice im the rest...
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nice im the rest...

Rofl, I noticed that too and knew you'd pick up on it.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nice im the rest...

Good job NyKage, you kicked ***.b:victory I think. I'm not sure i'd have to see the video.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Videos from our server.
    kylin pov
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3aghLNXdo4
    catalyst pov
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaJ30BtIyP8&

You can see Guna die on harpy wraith through an ironguard it seems. G_G.
    Unban me.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Congratulations to Lost City! I wish you good luck in the China tournament, hope you represent us well ^^
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • NyKage - Lost City
    NyKage - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    People in harshlands want to know why u lost by 20 seconds. Your BM he dragoned harpy and im 99% suer if u had a veno she tried to amp it. that doesnt work on harpy. i used a chi pot and used 3 spark and demon drakes breath bash to do extra damage me and susa timed our Mires. i 100 skilled when QC was debuffed and dying domained. While u guys wasted genie energy and DD time. Pretty sure i also saw one of u nubs extreme poisoning the mob.
  • OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yah Lost City and im in that server on my main b:pleasedb:victory

GJ Tri-Force... now accept me into your Fac I will make u proud b:laugh
  • Arania - Lost City
    Arania - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Congrats guildees <3 You guys did such a good job.

Gina, I was also having mini heart-attacks during that whole thing. I wish there could've been a way to spectate the thing ;_; All we could hear was people like screaming in vent, which didn't really give me any idea of what was going on.

Extra congrats to my hubby! [: Who is probably going to leave me and go to China...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Congrats guildees <3 You guys did such a good job.

Gina, I was also having mini heart-attacks during that whole thing. I wish there could've been a way to spectate the thing ;_; All we could hear was people like screaming in vent, which didn't really give me any idea of what was going on.

Extra congrats to my hubby! [: Who is probably going to leave me and go to China...

dont let him drink the tap water
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • MiyukiMai - Sanctuary
    MiyukiMai - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Gratz to u guys on lost city.. had a feeling about it b:chuckle
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    Lulznotwar - Lost City Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I gotta say, im a little disappointed with Frankie talking smack about KageBushi.

By far we were the strongest out of Forbidden and DragoOnes but ofc we will never know; which i think is fair enough that instinct and Tri-Force were split. But talking smack about a guild that doesnt fill your pocked for not lasting too long? Was it Really necessary?

It probably also didnt help that me, the only barb on our team was unable to make it due to University(curse being in a different country to the US). But because he CHANGED the rules part way through without editing the news post really frustrated me. Whats the point in spending millions of coins and hours of both mine and my guilds time on a guild base if we cant even bloody use it?

Guild base buffs were never disallowed in the official origional news post, nor does it say you cant now but frankie gave into the whining cash shoppers about including a barb saying if they knew they could use GBQ buffs they would never have taken one. Frankie i am disappointed you once again gave into the QQing of the few, and i think it really ruined any chance some teams had. Because those buffs may have somewhat evened the gap for those guilds that had a high level guild base, but not necessairly a high level high geared barb/or bm etc.

Once again i feel it was poor GM'ing on your part, especially not to make a formal announcement about the change in rules until ~20mins before the event. If you had said this earlier, and had it been less of a rushed hodge podge job the results of this event could have been much fairer and much more satisfactory. Not to mention the result that whoever had R9+12 all around eventually won, what a surprise supporting those who keep this cash cow of developer ignorance have to win right? PWIC is meant to be about skill, skill really isn't involved when its R9 vs R9 its all about who can oneshot the other first.

You should have hounded your developers for the timed instance gear, or atleast made more of an effort to set up a server for ~360 people and set them up with identical gear and skills. That is how its done on every other set of servers but ours.

I lost a lot of respect for how you handled this, and once again i believe the way this was handled shows the complete LACK of interest the devs show towards our version even though this version by far brings in the most income for the company. I am disappoint
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nice HL video I wana see more. Frank, u need red bull :P ! can't wait to see the gms video of those fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yey, now if only I could give a damn lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    wall of text

i just have to say one thing....

17 seconds b:avoid
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i just have to say one thing....

17 seconds b:avoid

Thats what sheEEEeeee said

teehee
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    FRANKIE...

Harshlands and Lost City need a PvP contest. This "who is better at PvP" needs to be settled, and not in some pansy-face PvE tournament.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Round 2: KageBushi VS Tri-Force

Likely the shortest battle of the entire tournament, all of KageBushi's members were gone within probably 17 seconds.
    Heh... I hope this gets mentioned when Tri-Force is introduced in China. That ought to put a little fear in their competitors. b:sin
    Doesn't harpy have 0pdef/0mdef aka armor break being useless?
    Yup. Only the DoT effects from Myriad Rainbow would affect Harpy Wraith, not the defense debuffs.
    I just think that it could have perhaps been done a little better, yes 20 seconds is a long time in a time trial, but on a boss? 20 seconds on a boss doesn't really mean much
    If it helps, think of it this way, Catalyst took just over 10% longer to finish off Harpy Wraith than Tri-Force did, which is a pretty clear difference.

Congratulations Tri-Force! Kick some butt in China for us! b:victory

P.S. I want to see Fisga's gear. Dang, that's some serious tanking. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »

G16 Cube neck +12
    G16 Warsong Belt +10
    Rank 9 Chest/Legs/Wrist/Boots +10 with 4 Jades of Steady Defense in each.
    Nirvana Helm/Cape +10 with 4 Jades of Steady Defense in each.
    Rank 9 Wep forget the refine/shards

He has 103 Defense levels and 15k HP buffed.

He is probably the 2nd hardest character to kill in our party.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Heh... I hope this gets mentioned when Tri-Force is introduced in China. That ought to put a little fear in their competitors. b:sin

Yup. Only the DoT effects from Myriad Rainbow would affect Harpy Wraith, not the defense debuffs.

If it helps, think of it this way, Catalyst took just over 10% longer to finish off Harpy Wraith than Tri-Force did, which is a pretty clear difference.

Congratulations Tri-Force! Kick some butt in China for us! b:victory

i did the as best as i could to repliate his gear, but u cant put weapon buffs on pw calc hence only 98 def lvl :<

http://www.pwcalc.com/3725940f093642d5
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • Titsania - Lost City
    Titsania - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Originally Posted by QuickClaw - Lost City View Post
    +12 Rank 9 Daggers/+12 1st cast Nirvana Daggers (for Harpy Wraith)
    +12 Rank 9 Pataka
    +12 Rank 9 Pataka
    +12 Rank 9 Glaive
    +11 Rank 9 Poleaxe/+10 Lunar Claws
    +12 HH100 Fists/+11 Rank 9 Dual Axes
    This makes me feel a lot better.. I was a little dazed by the whole championship thing to start with and for those of you who know me, know I am way more PVE than PVP but my love for my faction leader and my faction gave me the strength to show up at least. I have to laugh about the whole thing since QuickClaw managed to take out our cleric, then me before I got my second or third hit in. My instinct reaction of stealth and hide wouldn't have worked against a 105 sin anyways... But before all this I was soo soo proud of my +10 1st cast nv daggers. Maybe its time to go rank 9 +12. Oh wait I forgot I can't; I had to get a car for my 16yr old so he could get a job and learn the value of a dollar for himself. . I think the car and full rank 9 are about the same price. I should have made him walk to work, builds character.

But this was a lot of fun and brought me a lot closer to people in the faction as we planned, plotted, chatted, laughed, speculated and stuff in the days leading up to the fight. The pvp after the fight when we thought we were trapped in the instance was a blast. Gratz Cat on being the last Kage standing and for showing us where the door to get out was, and thank you to all my team mates for the moral support and guidance.

Grats tri-Force on the win. I hope Susa and Kage have a great time in China. Thanks PWI for shaking things up in what has become a bit of a boring game at high levels.
  • Blade_aether - Lost City
    Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    <----Last one standing for Instinct!

I'll vouch for Fisga being a TANKKK!!!!

It was a ton of fun, I was happy to fight alongside my team, and against TF.

Thanks everyone!

Blade_Aether
    Made the team in full +5, ported in with full +10...
  • keripo
    keripo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    PWIC's official theme song
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20110715/61200.shtml

Go learn it and sing it for us before the tournament!
    《完美梦想》

像广阔海洋汇聚了希望
      像炽热阳光释放着能量
      像雄鹰展翅
      飞越巅峰在晴空翱翔
      完美梦想
      冲锋陷阵没有谁能挡
      对决战场
      英雄的胆量

让整个世界为你而喝彩
      让热血沸腾现在一起来
      再多的困难
      从不退缩不去想成败
      豪情满怀
      称霸全球 王者的时代
      一起感受 战斗的精彩

完美的梦想
      胜利是我们共同渴望
      前进的方向
      再多的风雨不迷茫
      把激情点亮
      相信自己是坚定力量
    完美的梦想
      让我们一起去成就梦想
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Gratz on letting everyone know who spends the most money!b:chuckle
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    LC won, who honestly.................saw this coming?

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Cmon guys, step it up.

The Chinese teams are doin' it right. . .

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjgzODcxNDk2.html

b:shutup