Tri-Force - Lost City - the 7th and ultimate PWIC Champions!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I gotta say, im a little disappointed with Frankie talking smack about KageBushi.

By far we were the strongest out of Forbidden and DragoOnes but ofc we will never know; which i think is fair enough that instinct and Tri-Force were split. But talking smack about a guild that doesnt fill your pocked for not lasting too long? Was it Really necessary?

Pssh pvp outside arena didnt show you to be far stronger. b:laugh You shouldnt QQ if your squad couldnt chain more than 2 domains together. b:sweat
    i did the as best as i could to repliate his gear, but u cant put weapon buffs on pw calc hence only 98 def lvl :<

http://www.pwcalc.com/3725940f093642d5

Think his ring is +10.
    But this was a lot of fun and brought me a lot closer to people in the faction as we planned, plotted, chatted, laughed, speculated and stuff in the days leading up to the fight. The pvp after the fight when we thought we were trapped in the instance was a blast. Gratz Cat on being the last Kage standing and for showing us where the door to get out was, and thank you to all my team mates for the moral support

yeh it was fun outside as well! lol thought we were going to be stuck in there forever till someboday told us there was a door! b:chuckle
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    grats lost city
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dam I missed it, because I'm in China on vacation.

Since I'm in China already. CAN I GO FRANKIE? (since i was alt for triforce) :O
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Congrats and good luck in China :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • Phaige - Lost City
    Phaige - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I gotta say, im a little disappointed with Frankie talking smack about KageBushi.

By far we were the strongest out of Forbidden and DragoOnes but ofc we will never know; which i think is fair enough that instinct and Tri-Force were split. But talking smack about a guild that doesnt fill your pocked for not lasting too long? Was it Really necessary?

I not sure you are stronger then Forbiden, as for DraGOneS we were only cause I mentioned tourney in GC and asked if we should participate or pass. Everyone said to show up and enjoy this event that devs finally decided to give us since game started. Frankie didn't make fun of KB but actually posted what he saw happened. What you wanted him to say, "Yes KB went the whole 15 minutes againts TF and victor was decided on who had more members standing".? As for the GB buffs in does suck that you could not use them but I not sure about rules or how the tourney was handled. All I remember was trying to buy pots all of a sudden I was ported to a weird instance and killed by a GM. xD

Good luck in China guys hope you win.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It was fun. Thanks for giving us this opportunity to enjoy this game, Mods and GMs. Really hope to have another tourney like this soon, a cross server tourney within PWI will be fantastic. If this game have this kind of tourney will great reward, the game will get more intense.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Gratz on letting everyone know who spends the most money!b:chuckle

You read my mind b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • soundgood
    soundgood Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    soundgood wrote: »

Lol all of those avatars look like Calvin/QuFeng/Ouinne etc.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Per request here is my PW Calc stats self buffed in tiger form.

http://pwcalc.com/ad00283b15ba38dc

No Joke I really did have shabby topaz shards in my weapon >.>
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It was fun. Thanks for giving us this opportunity to enjoy this game, Mods and GMs. Really hope to have another tourney like this soon, a cross server tourney within PWI will be fantastic. If this game have this kind of tourney will great reward, the game will get more intense.

i agree with calvin we need more things like this going on it doesnt have to be like us vs china and all all PWE just make it a PWI one where all the top guilds battle it out like the top 5-10 guilds on each sever send in the teams and get a number and match them up
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Also Videoooooooooo Nao Plzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

I notice they don't have Jone's
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I notice they don't have Jone's

We only have the Jone's because of the QQ Fest that followed the changes in DQ npc prices...As far as I know, we are still the only version that have these Blessings b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

OMG those guys have really trash gear! I assumed at least a couple of elite-players over there had R9. I'm guessing they cant buy it in cash shop like over here and NV is the best stuff you can get unless you're a guild leader hogging all the Medals for a few years.

Tri-Force will definitely win the entire competition unless Chinese GMs hands out R9 for all the contestants. I hope they dont tho lol. Would be way more fun if Tri-Force went over there in full R9 and went up against a bunch of fail NV-weapons. Would be Tiananmen Square massacre Nr 2 over in China thanks to our amazing cash shop >.< Someone said everyone has to use same gear tho, but who knows. They dont hand out the best horses, bikes, cars or motorcycles to countries with a disadvantage so they can compete on equal terms during Olympics or Grand Prix b:avoid
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That'd be stupid...no Jone's vs R9+Jades...

It'd be funny if the PWI players just start breaking out claw weapons and start chasing people around like hooligans but win anyway...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • soundgood
    soundgood Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

We should request the girls as a reward instead of the gear.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    XxKarleyxx - Lost City Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    We should request the girls as a reward instead of the gear.

/like
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Grats Tri-Force!

Send me to China with a press pass and I'll do media coverage! b:victory I'll shoot photos/video of the event, record the in-game footage & edit the vids ;)
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    :O sup trancend

imo pwi should hire you to record ingame/edit the video etc this man knows what hes doing :P
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world