Does Man and Darkai have leveling super powers? Discuss?

Kinjeto - Raging Tide
Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Does Man and Darkai have leveling super powers? Discuss? b:laugh

Is it?

Obviously its a lot of work getting to 103... so... b:laugh

Does this bring Linc into question?
Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
b i t . l y /
I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
Post edited by Kinjeto - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nah, just FC glitch.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    HT chillin' with their legit players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Oh you know, they just spawn a dragoon or two, or a thousand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hampton - Raging Tide
    Hampton - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Just super wallet sizesb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Can people in this world be so less serious?
    "What you do in life echoes an eternity" Maximus Gladiator 2000 b:pleased
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Man was 102 almost a year ago lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    they slap there e-peen against the wall and a million Orders of Blessing starts dripping out of it b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Should i be in there yo? Im almost 104 b:chuckle
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
    edited July 2011
    Daddy hax for shure
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You want me to discuss this?

I have been actively playing since 2nd day of server, and at one point was tied for highest lvl on server, i think at that point i was lvl 96 or 97. Had multiply wives for mq, and like Darkai (aps barb) can solo fc almost on par with assassins. Couple this with 100 deltas, endless bh's, and being lvl 102 for about a year... i can say yeah 103 was a long time coming.

Now once i ding 104 you can make a better thread b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • digitalpulse
    digitalpulse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Devs gonna hire a team to go through data logs and ban abusers of FC glitch yo.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Not supposed to name players on forums like that yo
  • Darkai - Raging Tide
    Darkai - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lol im playing this game almost 2 years and im claw barb can do solo fc`s easy....
    edited July 2011
    lol im playing this game almost 2 years and im claw barb can do solo fc`s easy....

Because RT has been open for two years. Totally relevant. And let me guess, your wife soloed it with cleric APS too?

Man being 103 without FC glitch, I can believe that because how long he's been at 102 for. But KingLulo, Darkai etc, no.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    It's so obvious it's funny, who's got the balls to admit it? Any takers? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    It's so obvious it's funny, who's got the balls to admit it? Any takers? b:cute

Pretty sure no one will, especially Man, since he got banned the last time he admitted he abused a glitch.

I mean, it's more or less waving a bag of illegal drugs in front of a cop and screaming "I SMOKE THIS DAILY"
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    IiMagik - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Pretty sure no one will, especially Man, since he got banned the last time he admitted he abused a glitch.

I mean, it's more or less waving a bag of illegal drugs in front of a cop and screaming "I SMOKE THIS DAILY"

That made me lol XD

But they don't have superpowers... Just patience, skill and maybe a few $$$ everyone is guilty of it =p. The thing about them abusing the glitch could be true but glitch or no glitch if someone has played this since the server started they would be a pretty high level.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    That made me lol XD

But they don't have superpowers... Just patience, skill and maybe a few $$$ everyone is guilty of it =p. The thing about them abusing the glitch could be true but glitch or no glitch if someone has played this since the server started they would be a pretty high level.

hate to tell you, darkai was only lvl 102 for maybe a month or two. takes A HELLUVA lot longer than that to hit 103 with just a normal fc. hell normal fc's and im only 20% through 101 and i been that for 2 months. i can go even further with how well they abuse the glitch.

also your arguement about money is irrelevent to end game leveling since oracles are no longer a factor and u cant buy exp. atleast not in the quantities to level up that fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    IiMagik - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    hate to tell you, darkai was only lvl 102 for maybe a month or two. takes A HELLUVA lot longer than that to hit 103 with just a normal fc. hell normal fc's and im only 20% through 101 and i been that for 2 months. i can go even further with how well they abuse the glitch.

also your arguement about money is irrelevent to end game leveling since oracles are no longer a factor and u cant buy exp. atleast not in the quantities to level up that fast.

That means that darkai has been naughty with the 10000 dragoons =O
  • _Patience_ - Raging Tide
    _Patience_ - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    fc glitch .. qqqing nobody tells me nothing... qqqing **** who cares its a game. b:cute
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    fc glitch .. qqqing nobody tells me nothing... qqqing **** who cares its a game. b:cute

Pointless post is pointless? If you don't care that much why bother posting at all?

Nice way to bump up your post count to a grand total of 6 though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Bump for postcount
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Pointless post is pointless? If you don't care that much why bother posting at all?

Nice way to bump up your post count to a grand total of 6 though.

^ This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Bump for postcount

^ This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Insightful thought Mot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KY - Lothranis
    KY - Lothranis Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Bump for postcount

re-bump

Dammit.... wrong toon....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ty Dorset<3
  • _Patience_ - Raging Tide
    _Patience_ - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    cody lets make sum babies. i'm sure we can make cute asain american babies.. b:chuckle
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Well if you were loaded and bought up every FC green on the AH, and saved up orders for a few months, and then popped them all at once.... b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Well if you were loaded and bought up every FC green on the AH, and saved up orders for a few months, and then popped them all at once.... b:question

again the amount you would need, would actually cost more than you could imagine considering the amount of exp needed to go from 102 to 103, let alone 103 to 104 or god forbid 104 to 105.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2011

You would need 133,908 Order of Blessings, or 1,339 FC green items to "buy" the exp to get to 103 from 102.

1,339 FC green items, priced at a very generous 300k each, adds up to 401m.

Whoever pays 401m to get from 102 to 103 is either really stupid, lazy, or has nothing better to do with his/her money.

Just saying >.>
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I don't even know why my name is mentioned on this thread. Sounds like the OP is obsessed with other peoples gameplay. I'm not going to defend myself either, just that I want you to know I was 103 before anyone started exploiting the dragoons. I was on an FC run with Man and a few others when I dinged on the last boss in FC a few months ago. This was back in the day when Xodiax and I would solo the instance with bloodpaint and cleric buffs and bypassing the jail boss was standard practice. I also hypered in the 3d map quite a bit back then.

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift