Does Man and Darkai have leveling super powers? Discuss?

13»

Comments

• AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Please close this flaming, naming, shaming, framing thread or edit my name out of this post because I'm offended by the entire post when all I did for 103 was to hyper fc mobs and bosses, hyper third map and grind bh's and was 103 long before the glitch came to light on the RT server.

I would also recommend some disciplinary action against the OP for starting these malicious unsubstantiated rumors.

Rofl. When have rumours ever been substantiated? They wouldn't be rumours if they were now would they? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Rofl. When have rumours ever been substantiated? They wouldn't be rumours if they were now would they? b:chuckle

Actually I didn't even think I was spreading rumours. I thought I was making an observation that a group of numbers had changed fairly quickly in a short space of time and I was looking for answers as to why the number had changed in 'a short time span.'

I've put my %'s and showing my story. I was wondering if anyone else was not as lazy to volunteer screenshots. %'s and numbers to see if I was on the same page in calculations.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Guys..its just lvl. Instead of blaming the players you should probably blame the Devs for letting a glitch like this go on. This isn't the first glitch that has ever existed and I can say for sure every single person on this game has abused a glitch somewhere (even without knowing it). This whole game is filled with glitches, just because they're not announced doesn't mean they don't exist.

Gratz to those who lvls through dragons, gratz to those who doesn't. Achievements on this game is as good as gone, everything can be bought in a way or another.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Honestly, not to sound like im taking up for Man or Darkai, cause most of you know neither of them are on my FL nor even close to being considered there. But this is stupid. Close it. Kinjeto just butt hurt no one wants to bring him. Stop the drama. Whats 5 fawking stat points. Get the hell over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Honestly, not to sound like im taking up for Man or Darkai, cause most of you know neither of them are on my FL nor even close to being considered there. But this is stupid. Close it. Kinjeto just butt hurt no one wants to bring him. Stop the drama. Whats 5 fawking stat points. Get the hell over it.

It's about the exploitation of bugs, not the stats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    It's about the exploitation of bugs, not the stats.

So freakin what! Have you noticed all the 105's on other servers? yeah they did it first, obviously PWI isnt going to do anything about it so seriously, quit crying like a bunch of babies and go try it yourself. Honestly, no one is going to face any ban cause it would have happened already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    So freakin what! Have you noticed all the 105's on other servers? yeah they did it first, obviously PWI isnt going to do anything about it so seriously, quit crying like a bunch of babies and go try it yourself. Honestly, no one is going to face any ban cause it would have happened already.

I'm not crying. Hell I haven't even played in 2 months. Anyways, grats monk on not exploiting bugs to hit level cap, and shame on those that use tje dragoon glitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011

you must be an idiot, there are plenty 105's that were 105 before the dragoon glitch, not everyone of them does it, thats irrelevant btw. the point is they are abusing a glitch in the game to achieve something with more ease than it naturally should be.

lets put it this way so you can understand it better, say you were playing a sports game with someone who kept cheating to win, would you allow them to continue to cheat at that game to have an advantage over you? i think not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    you must be an idiot, there are plenty 105's that were 105 before the dragoon glitch, not everyone of them does it, thats irrelevant btw. the point is they are abusing a glitch in the game to achieve something with more ease than it naturally should be.

lets put it this way so you can understand it better, say you were playing a sports game with someone who kept cheating to win, would you allow them to continue to cheat at that game to have an advantage over you? i think not.

Your an incorrect sir, only 105 before dragoon glitch were gms or private servers. There were threads about it on chinese forums 2 years ago, its existed since fc was remade at least. But don't worry i do not need to call you an idiot to get my point across. Hint hint nod nod wink wink

Yes Damn cheaters, but i didn't let that bug me when people like mara were glitching the medals of glory, i think that particular glitch improved the game, and i think this glitch doesn't make the game worse either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Your an incorrect sir, only 105 before dragoon glitch were gms or private servers. There were threads about it on chinese forums 2 years ago, its existed since fc was remade at least. But don't worry i do not need to call you an idiot to get my point across. Hint hint nod nod wink wink

Yes Damn cheaters, but i didn't let that bug me when people like mara were glitching the medals of glory, i think that particular glitch improved the game, and i think this glitch doesn't make the game worse either.

it may have existed but it wasnt known on here, therefore my point stands valid as in pwi had its first atleast 8 105's before anyone did dragoon glitching. i dont need to call you an idiot to show everyone how smart-assed and down right dumb your posts are. wink wink nod nod cough cough.

yes that medal glitch was a glitch, many people did it, and it was fixed. (for once) and i have to say, it did nothing but imbalance the game even further allowing more r9 tab attack dumb ***** achieve just that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011

the medal glitch you told him how to do you mean?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I think it is unwise to discuss any "glitch." However, feel free to talk about "unintended features" all you like.

b:bye

Semper Fi,