Does Man and Darkai have leveling super powers? Discuss?

Comments

• Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You would need 133,908 Order of Blessings, or 1,339 FC green items to "buy" the exp to get to 103 from 102.

1,339 FC green items, priced at a very generous 300k each, adds up to 401m.

Whoever pays 401m to get from 102 to 103 is either really stupid, lazy, or has nothing better to do with his/her money.

Just saying >.>

I know you're a math addict but you just surprised me, once again! b:chuckle Asians!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    What has become of RT forums!?!?!?!?b:infuriated

People discussing over 5 extra attribute points and how ppl got them?!?
    (Or is it about the detection level)

Gosh... -.-' This thread just owned Trolling Tides. b:beatenup
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    What has become of RT forums!?!?!?!?b:infuriated

People discussing over 5 extra attribute points and how ppl got them?!?
    (Or is it about the detection level)

Gosh... -.-' This thread just owned Trolling Tides. b:beatenup

^^word
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I know you're a math addict but you just surprised me, once again! b:chuckle Asians!

Why thank you Kali b:cute

It's in our blood I swear. Ask boogie. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ban hammer time?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why thank you Kali b:cute

It's in our blood I swear. Ask boogie. b:avoid

Wh4t'5 1n my b100d?
  • Etak - Raging Tide
    Etak - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Just sounds like alot of butt hurtness to me b:surrender
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have been actively playing since 2nd day of server, and at one point was tied for highest lvl on server, i think at that point i was lvl 96 or 97.

Yeah apparently Man does have leveling powers

Just has nothing to do with dragoons though
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Wh4t'5 1n my b100d?

Rainbows.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Rainbows.

And formulas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nhuey - Raging Tide
    Nhuey - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You want me to discuss this?

I have been actively playing since 2nd day of server, and at one point was tied for highest lvl on server, i think at that point i was lvl 96 or 97. Had multiply wives for mq, and like Darkai (aps barb) can solo fc almost on par with assassins. Couple this with 100 deltas, endless bh's, and being lvl 102 for about a year... i can say yeah 103 was a long time coming.

Now once i ding 104 you can make a better thread b:chuckle

But Man, I heard from a QQme insider that you posted that FC glitch on QQme forums and told them to use it to get your faciton lvl'd up?

;O So I see you work hard but give easy methods to your comrades? How awesome of you!
  • ShadowStorm - Raging Tide
    ShadowStorm - Raging Tide Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm just waiting for when the level caps get raised once everyone hits level 105 from that lovely glitch.

All the Rage and RQ's will certainly make my day when all that hard work will be for zip.
    As I look to the Horizon, I know danger is coming
    Fearing my power as a BladeMaster may not be enough,
    Ninja and Samarai skills failing, I look for someone to help avert the incoming disaster. Who will answer my call? Will it be the seeker? Or the Mystic? Or even an Earthguard at all...
    All I know is Darkness has come once again.
    And this time Light may not be enough to repel it...
    Genesis is upon us. Are you prepared for it?
  • digitalpulse
    digitalpulse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm just waiting for when the level caps get raised once everyone hits level 105 from that lovely glitch and everyone that abused that gets banned.

All the Rage and RQ's will certainly make my day when all that easy work will be for zip.

fixed. b:bye
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Wh4t'5 1n my b100d?

Male hormones? b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    even if they get caught its only a 3day ban for using the glitch apparently (or so i've been told). not even enough of a ban length to make anyone care about being caught doing it tbh. which royally screws gameplay even further. but hey, come one come all, level 105 is a waitin for you!!! /sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Gratz Linc and Man on 104 -- 1 billion is a lot of hard work I'll tell ya. b:victory

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/profile/ca/ff/caff557dd6ae6672b1470c3bc5c3e30b1311767974.jpg

Maybe you'd prefer a location for where such information is sourced from.

But me averaging barely 5% a day is good for a laugh.

103 1,339,080,000
    104 1,750,000,000
    Source

I see you're doing a lot of experience there. Mannnnn and Lunc, I'd love [sic] to be like you. b:laugh

I bet you're a both aptitude man/men in real life of principle.

I tell you this game (PWI) simply blows my mind. 1 billion experience everyone should be able to do it. Even Dorothy didn't get away from picking up 3 friends, accidentally killing (murdering) that witch of the west, snapping her heals together and calling home that fast.

When is 105 due? ROFL.

Even Dorothy doesn't get frequent flyer miles.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Oh you mean they're abusing dragoon glitch?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    QQmoar? Dont be lazy, go 3rd map and grind/hyper. This is how we doing it.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011

103 1,339,080,000

I'd say thats a LOT of experience to be 'doing' any sort of leveling. . .

Also had a look around map 3 just now you weren't anywhere to be seen.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011

Quit lying to yourself. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011

LOL because u can totally grind map 3 and go from 103 to 104 in what... a week and a half? yea spell **** only making it even more obvious on yourself lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Quit lying to yourself. b:chuckle

Yes don't you think it's interesting that Spellcaster/ArchMicheal comes out of the woodwork in the guild screenshot. When one has not made any reference to you and this is simply a screenshot of your guild on Core Connect on the web page.

Also if I was QQing I'd be crying my eyes out. One doesn't need to cry when the self fulfilling argument is already being demonstrated from violent stabs and lunges by the opposition. b:chuckle
    b i t . l y /
  • cpjdc
    cpjdc Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So like whats the point? if they used the glitch let them be!...ijs
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    maybe they were hungry and made some dragon soupb:sad LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    After i'm 105 we can talk about it

Lol jk, never will be 105

Mav was 104 first i think we know who the real power leveler is.

The dragoon glitch has been around forever, only reason why its bad i can see is... it really devalues doing delta. I love to do delta to get that 3 mil exp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Dragoons glitch is everywhere for everyone now, so you guys can shut up! Everyone is talking about it nowadays b:chuckle , im not planning on lvling btw b:surrender slowly here i come!!b:chuckle
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    And to think, ppl wondered why I banned Kinjeto from Vindicate vent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Does Man and Darkai have leveling super powers? Discuss? b:laugh

Is it?

Obviously its a lot of work getting to 103... so... b:laugh

Does this bring Linc into question?

Please close this flaming, naming, shaming, framing thread or edit my name out of this post because I'm offended by the entire post when all I did for 103 was to hyper fc mobs and bosses, hyper third map and grind bh's and was 103 long before the glitch came to light on the RT server.

I would also recommend some disciplinary action against the OP for starting these malicious unsubstantiated rumors.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Please close this flaming, naming, shaming, framing thread or edit my name out of this post because I'm offended by the entire post when all I did for 103 was to hyper fc mobs and bosses, hyper third map and grind bh's and was 103 long before the glitch came to light on the RT server.

I would also recommend some disciplinary action against the OP for starting these malicious unsubstantiated rumors.

Lol u mad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Copy and pasted this from the other thread....

I was trying to find the final nail. But I would of preferred a box. I find it interesting when things turn in the other direction this is certainly interesting

Congratulations again TheMonk, AriesBreath, timrichy (I may of spelt the name wrong -- you seem to always be doing delta a lot, Fury Blossem, Masiah and the cleric he is with -- I'm bad with names, Ranker, x_Firefly_x, Mr_Plow, daykyn, JaydenX, Mistiks, Lika_BR, GoofySmurf, prinnie, DearChelsey, Novablaze, just writing some names off my friend's list. I've probably missed a lot of names. I always miss a lot of names. Don't stop being you cause; you're awesome.

I was trying to find the final nail. But I would of preferred a box. I find it interesting when things turn in the other direction of the attention seekers, the people of questionable authenticity, this is certainly interesting.

I'll try keep it to people who moved between Vertu, Varden, Goonsquad and of course Leviathan is in there somewhere.

While the wolves shout and all that at least I've got integrity to try to be genuine and self sacrafice.

I started in August 2010 and I made 102 by February 24/26th I think and I made a note cause I was buying the rep gear. Something about 6 months.

25% to 102 - Commented on it: February 2, 2011
    50% to 102 - Commented on it: February 7, 2011
    75% to 102 - Commented on it: February 18, 2011
    100% to 102 - Didn't comment but I noted Feb 24th cause I was buying the reputation gear and it was before March when I had medal trouble.

I poured a lot of experience into the genie thinking i wasn't going to get to 103 but I decided other wise. So in May I decided to have a go.

2011-07-01 15-12-08 - This was the date mark on the screenshot.
    133 MIL = 25%

50% July 25th.

and I'll just keep going for as long as whatever I can do.

I don't like asking difficult questions, but it makes me to know at least I'm trrying.

"Oh but you're just a hater..."
    perhaps some people would like to misdirect attention.

"Oh but I just banned you from our vent..."
    Maybe you'd like to ask yourself what sort of image you project? How people percieve you...
    (*cough* Belle *clears throat*)

I never had troubles on most people's vent, minus a bit of trouble with a certain someone on Vertu's ventrilo which I'd rather not talk about that I'd rather stay positive and not digress into being trapped and beleaguered, by the certain likes of people not mentioned here.

I suppose it is also very good when drama stirs up, sometimes in the opposite direction. . I find it very fascinating when the woodwork brings out certain other people. Some here on RT for a long time.

b i t . l y /