[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

Comments

• danymen250
    danymen250 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Fix please this error !!
  • Pixielo - Lost City
    Pixielo - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So I tried both browsers and disabled AdBlock and any other extensions that might interfere with information transfer...to the point of un-liking the Forsaken page & uninstalling the PWI plug-in inside the Facebook games page...and deleting the specific cookies.

Then I reloaded. And re-installed, and re-liked...and nothing.

Meh. I am not so hard up that I'll boot IE just to get the prize. I'll wait until it's fixed.
    Not awesome.
  • LovelyDeath_ - Harshlands
    LovelyDeath_ - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Wow this is so ***'ed up.. We are not ur Forsaken world players..
  • nomorejedi516
    nomorejedi516 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I decided to take a screenshot of the issue, not sure what's going on, but my cleric could sure use the blessing.

Cheers PW

http://s1096.photobucket.com/albums/g339/NoMoreJedi/?action=view&current=Snapshot.png
  • X_Harrison_X - Sanctuary
    X_Harrison_X - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Wow this is so ***'ed up.. We are not ur Forsaken world players..

Agrred on tht b:laugh tried it for the past 4days and **** keep saying pls like FW page b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • aapke
    aapke Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    its so stupid, if u see 'like' button go left u see a cross, then u click on the cross then u must be able to like it, i keep clicking it but still doesn't work. I hope pwi fix it fast! b:sad
  • Kookaburra - Lost City
    Kookaburra - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i don't have this problem i got a jones blessing today
  • megatreno
    megatreno Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i cliked in i like in forsaken world page on facebook and i still cant get it! T.T
  • suzybeth
    suzybeth Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I didn't start having problems until 2 days ago. I still can't get it to give me the blessing. It's worked fine up until now.

Here is the error I continue to get:

Please like Forsaken World's Facebook Fan Page to be eligible to receive this item.

Please someone fix this b:cry
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i don't have this problem i got a jones blessing today

Same here. Got it (again) last night with no problems. Didn't have to FW's "like" page or anything like that either. Not sure how PWI is going to "fix it" when clearly the problems are not as widespread as people on here make it out to be.

Perhaps its the browser version being used that's causing so many problems ?

Still using Firefox v 3.6.18 by the way. b:surrender
  • Kookaburra - Lost City
    Kookaburra - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Same here. Got it (again) last night with no problems. Didn't have to FW's "like" page or anything like that either. Not sure how PWI is going to "fix it" when clearly the problems are not as widespread as people on here make it out to be.

Still using Firefox v 3.6.18 by the way. b:surrender

using Google Chrome myself
  • NanoBreaker - Harshlands
    NanoBreaker - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yeah but still some peoples (like me ) are having the same problemb:surrender
    please fix this asap b:thanks
  • LVlyriad - Sanctuary
    LVlyriad - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i still cant get the jones blessing either. been 4 days now :xb:surrender
    n i tryed it with every browser :(
  • OrdiN_ - Raging Tide
    OrdiN_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Tried in multiple browsers.

Still nothing
  • Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    Ryuukaze - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Not sure how PWI is going to "fix it" when clearly the problems are not as widespread as people on here make it out to be.

I don't get the problem either, yet I'm sure it has nothing to do with people's browsers / browser's versions, because several people getting the error have tried with different browsers, with both updated and not up to date versions, and still get the same error. Also theres the fact that it asking you to like Forsaken World to get the blessing has to be something between the coding of the website, not the browser.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /
gelspit - Sanctuary29
    / gelspit - Sanctuary29 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I don't get the problem either, yet I'm sure it has nothing to do with people's browsers / browser's versions, because several people getting the error have tried with different browsers, with both updated and not up to date versions, and still get the same error. Also theres the fact that it asking you to like Forsaken World to get the blessing has to be something between the coding of the website, not the browser.

it is a small coding problem...if you look at the html source, it actually 'likes' PWI, not Forsaken World (checking my facebook after confirmed this). Its nothing more then a typo in the text. b:chuckle
  • Spaza - Lost City
    Spaza - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Doesn't work for me :(
  • Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    [QUOTE=/
    gelspit - Sanctuary;13802471]it is a small coding problem...if you look at the html source, it actually 'likes' PWI, not Forsaken World (checking my facebook after confirmed this). Its nothing more then a typo in the text. b:chuckle[/QUOTE]

Question is... is it really an unintended typo? Or... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darm13524
    darm13524 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Wish they would fix this issue. I want my blessing!
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    Faynalia - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I am more bothered that it posts to my FB and can't get blessing at this point...At least don't let it post to FB b:sweat
  • Icingdeath - Dreamweaver
    Icingdeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Go to the Perfect World International fan page and click on "Liike". Then you can go to the Jones' Blessing page and get the item without a problem.
    I was already marked as like so i removed a re chose like still doesn't work. Is pwi aware of this and working on it?
  • syth5000
    syth5000 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    iv gotten multiple jones before and now i cant any more it may be a glitch...?
    im running Mozilla Firefox as my browser
    after i have logged to my pwi acct and my FB acct nothing happens, it says i need to "like" the FB page to receive a jones blessing even tho i have and gotten them before. Ive also tried getting it using explorer 9. the server selection nor the character selection comes up whats goin on?

ne help
    Cheers
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You might want to get the sticky...it has been down for many for a few days now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    O__o I...just got mine about an hour ago, and it said it was delivered to my character fine. I didn't have to like the FB page again or anything. Then again, I'm using Chrome instead of Firefox, maybe that has something to do with it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    O__o I...just got mine about an hour ago, and it said it was delivered to my character fine. I didn't have to like the FB page again or anything. Then again, I'm using Chrome instead of Firefox, maybe that has something to do with it?

Some people have tried Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and others, and got the error on all of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pink23
    pink23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This is really getting annoying cause alot of us cant even get a jones blessing cause of the 'like' FW ...Some of us have alrdy 'like' the FW way back and now its not even letting us get a jones blessing ..It shows it alrdy checked when we go to the site dont even give us a choice to pick a char . nor even get a blessing is there away they can fix this ?
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'm having the same issue except I use firefox b:surrender I refuse to like a game on facebook that I don't even play to get something for a different game.

I tried whit IE again today, no pop up window and the like button goes mia.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XMasqueradex - Lost City
    XMasqueradex - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I tried whit IE again today, no pop up window and the like button goes mia.

i get it fine with no problems at all.

ps: hi TCb:bye
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hi :p

OK lucky you, I tried again whit opera, no result, same infinite loop.

I tried to like forsaken from facebook page, same result, no result.

good thing I have stack a few blessing.

In fact, to hell whit this game I'm gonna play Alice : Madness Return.

Never complained about any EA games.

Hum maybe it's there revenge cause I have not been using zen for a few week now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QuickBows - Heavens Tear
    QuickBows - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Just stop playing this game, and believe me, you won't need Jones' Blessing anymore...

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.