Options

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    much appreciated b:thanks
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Geminisica - Heavens Tear
    Geminisica - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah I understand you. We play this game for fun so we expect to be able to have fun while playing it, in this case just goofing around talking. On the other hand some people are very very childish and just go wayyyyy to far. Ohhh the things I've seen in World Chat...

P.S. I'm not gonna pick on you for your spelling, it's the internet. As long as it's understandable we're cool lol

Me and you are from the same server. Trust me I know. I just watch WC when I am bored or farming just for a good laugh. I play this game to have fun but come on people there is just some stuff that is said in Wc that makes me question the level of maturity let alone intelegence some times.
  • Requiemmoon - Dreamweaver
    Requiemmoon - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    xD I will have to deny. I ate like half a pack of Oreo's earlier. Maybe in like 20 years when my metabolism slows down I will get fat from all these Oreo's >.< Though for the first time, I had golden Oreo's O: A lot sweeter then normal ones yet I couldn't stop eating them >.> It's like a drug. But if you really want to share I'm sure we can think of something b:sin

You're bad XD Though... I AM coming to Florida in August O:

And these are completely guilt free-oreos! You can eat them and they won't make you *** swell up!
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    some stuff that is said in Wc that makes me question the level of maturity let alone intelegence some times.
    only sometimes?
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    edited June 2011
    Options
    =O your from FL to ?!

Wait I just realized what he said xD I am from FL too hahahaha
  • peacefulsilence
    peacefulsilence Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I see nothing in the patch notes about Duke having a dirty sock shoved down his throat so we don't have to hear him 500 times a second... Seriously. The walls of text and missing things people say because of it has gotten beyond annoying.

I actually remember when I gave a damn about system... like newday or someone getting married... kinda... Now I just wish I could block it like I wish I could block horns.
  • ZetsumieXI - Dreamweaver
    ZetsumieXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    =O your from FL to ?!

Yeah Orlando Florida. I hate it >.> One second it's like 95 then an hour later a storm roles in dropping the temperature to 76 and raising the humidity to 100% so the next day it feels like it's 105 F -.- I really need to move.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    | Past/present character names from various servers:
    | ZetsumieXI - RaidenXI - AkutenshiXI - Rinjuu - Raiu - Ryuujin - Zenkai
    | Rei - Rai - Rui - Namonai - Rokushin - Cloud - Zokusei - Zainin
    | Raichu - Ninetales - Bulbasaur - Arcanine
    edited June 2011
    Options
    -does the Server Calling Dance-

-nude-
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I really need to move.

I'd say to Texas with meee, but.... Not -that- much of a difference XD
    edited June 2011
    Options

And these are completely guilt free-oreos! You can eat them and they won't make you *** swell up!

Ok waaaay too many ppl playing this game is in FL or coming to it I am going to go find a hole to jump in now xD
  • Michaels - Heavens Tear
    Michaels - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I see nothing in the patch notes about Duke having a dirty sock shoved down his throat so we don't have to hear him 500 times a second... Seriously. The walls of text and missing things people say because of it has gotten beyond annoying.

I actually remember when I gave a damn about system... like newday or someone getting married... kinda... Now I just wish I could block it like I wish I could block horns.

OHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDD NOOOOOOOOOO (GRABS SOCKS AND SHOVES DOWN DUKES THROAT)b:victory
  • LinksCrosbow - Dreamweaver
    LinksCrosbow - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Everyone should move to Connecticut! .....just saying. b:shutup
  • aszach
    aszach Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hey are servers working now!!!coz when i updated just a few minutes when i try to log in i was still unable to connect!!!
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The new female fash looks a little...amish. ijs
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    aszach wrote: »
    Hey are servers working now!!!coz when i updated just a few minutes when i try to log in i was still unable to connect!!!
    still unable to connect as well
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    -rechecks patch notes-

That's good to know..... but like the saying goes, "Seeing is believing". -keeps protest notice handy just in case-
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    grrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wen is the server coming back up b:cryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Last two items in MonkeyShatter's patch notes make Fuzzy a happy panda. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • bells09
    bells09 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

2nd this motion maybe we could feed the Duke to the Wraith next time they attack?b:chuckle
  • HealPot - Heavens Tear
    HealPot - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just woke up and servers still down =( oh pooey could have had a bit longer sleep D:
    Nub Nub Cleric
    b:chuckle b:cute
  • ZetsumieXI - Dreamweaver
    ZetsumieXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Oh really? O_O Then I need to do some planning b:mischievous Would ask what you are coming to FL for but I will ask you in game whenever they decide the 11mb patch is working properly and doesn't need to be checked 50 more times. [=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    | Past/present character names from various servers:
    | ZetsumieXI - RaidenXI - AkutenshiXI - Rinjuu - Raiu - Ryuujin - Zenkai
    | Rei - Rai - Rui - Namonai - Rokushin - Cloud - Zokusei - Zainin
    | Raichu - Ninetales - Bulbasaur - Arcanine
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    All males move to Conneticut, b:pleased particularly the California males so I can keep my California girls all to my self
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aszach
    aszach Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    still unable to connect as well

Yeah!!probably will wait a few more minutes
  • OnbinKarite - Heavens Tear
    OnbinKarite - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    only sometimes?

Yes I'll agree with that sometimes. Maybe a bit more often then sometimes. For the most part people are witty on WC and very entertaining, then the troll comes along and it's just not funny anymore. In our Case on HT server. There's inventor, words can't even explain him properly.....
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah Orlando Florida. I hate it >.> One second it's like 95 then an hour later a storm roles in dropping the temperature to 76 and raising the humidity to 100% so the next day it feels like it's 105 F -.- I really need to move.

I am an hour south of you >.< and the freakin weather here sucks major big ones. Its hot then storms from hell then it cools off a bit then all of a sudden B.A.M hot and humid again. Can someone stop flipping the weather switch please and pick a freakin constant steady climate control?
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Last two items in MonkeyShatter's patch notes make Fuzzy a happy panda. b:pleased

but i like the duke shouts.. ppl always WC telling him to ****.. and i lol
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • jpmccsgirl14
    jpmccsgirl14 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I just updated the version but its still not letting me on! I'm not the only one having this problem....it just says "unable to connect to server" How long will it be before I can play again?!?!?!? D:
  • fusseltriene
    fusseltriene Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i still cant join the game b:sad
  • LinksCrosbow - Dreamweaver
    LinksCrosbow - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    All males move to Conneticut, b:pleased particularly the California males so I can keep my California girls all to my self

CALIFORNIA LOVE~ *beat drops here*
  • Michaels - Heavens Tear
    Michaels - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:angry put the damn servers up alrdy =o