TW Archive and Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I never complained about stacks. Am sure harshlands knows nobody could beat zulu in a 1vs1.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Crimson has always had somebody to help them stack wars or even help them in open area pvp. Now. Their oposing facting has help and they complain...please lol.

isn't that a complain?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    isn't that a complain?
    More important question is: isn't that true?

Looking forward to 1vs1 wars with Crimson. I hope you will do better than Valhalla.
    Packs World International
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    More important question is: isn't that true?

Looking forward to 1vs1 wars with Crimson. I hope you will do better than Valhalla.

I'm wondering what we are doing since 07/05/11 b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

You? Getting free lands.
    Us? Working on your "accidental friends" so it would be actually 1 on 1 in those 1vs1 wars...

But don't worry
    Packs World International
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Ummm what are you doing? Since 07/05/11 isn't here yet.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You? Getting free lands.
    Us? Working on your "accidental friends" so it would be actually 1 on 1 in those 1vs1 wars...

But don't worry

yes, very soon...
    Ummm what are you doing? Since 07/05/11 isn't here yet.

uhm, sorry. but in french it's the date/month/year
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options

uhm, sorry. but in french it's the date/month/year

Oh, you mean the stacked no shows you guys were proud enough to make videos of? b:chuckle

Valalalala is pretty much done tho. Hope you guys don't get caught off guard when there are actually people defending the crystal b:bye.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    One thing no one can deny about Crimson...

Remember that saying that goes something like "Evil conquers when good does nothing." Not saying Crimson is evil cause wtf, there is no such thing as good or evil factions on a game, but I think we can all agree that the Harshlands saying goes something like "Crimson conquers when everyone else does nothing."

Zulu technically didn't take the map because of a stack that forced them to do nothing against Crimson and skip the war AND thanks to the timing of a map reset. Crimson celebrated this as if they were heroes, and that was lulzy.
    Kylin is losing lands because of a stack where they're forced to skip out on Crimson. Crimson is calling out a handful of level 8x-9x alts to justify their recent losses as they charge down the lanes with physical marrow on.
    Crimson ALWAYS ganked Zulu in PK with ridiculous numbers unrivaled by any other guild (we're talking consistent 18v2 fights), and the few times Zulu actually matched numbers or even had ~12 to fight back, Crimson fled. And I must say, god DAMN do I enjoy shooting down some of those Crimson members in 1v1 PVP, now that they struggle to pull off such ganks.

The only battles Crimson has actually won where their opponent actually tried were battles against guilds that never stood a chance on the map to begin with.
    I don't mean to trash talk, but I have respect for guilds that are good at fighting whether they rival my guild or not, and I laugh at those that aren't. Crimson is arguably the oldest guild on the server and yet they're third place on the server's guild rankings, behind Zulu and Kylin. All other guilds on our listings are too young to be anywhere close to the top three, so really, the only guilds Crimson effectively beat in the rankings were Mayhem and Kingdom, and they only RECENTLY took third place from Kingdom; pretty sad when you consider Kingdom has been inactive for about a year now. If it weren't for these stacked wars the past few weeks, they'd be tied with Kingdom.
    So excuse me if I trash talk, don't mean to be offensive or anything, but it just astounds me that people actually look at Crimson and think it's a good guild. As I said, Crimson is only a "good guild" when all the other guilds do nothing.

Also, according to the rankings page it turns out Valhalla's actually spelling is "Vaihaila," so that's lulzy too.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Zulu technically didn't take the map because of a stack that forced them to do nothing against Crimson and skip the war AND thanks to the timing of a map reset. Crimson celebrated this as if they were heroes, and that was lulzy. and that i was always telling people in ky not to attack crimson who was really too weak.
    Kylin is losing lands because of a stack History repeats itself

Crimson is arguably the oldest guild on the server ( Kylin started the same day, i.e on day one ) and yet they're third place on the server's guild rankings, behind Zulu and Kylin. As I said, Crimson is only a "good guild" when all the other guilds do nothing. haha
    10 chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    On my experience Crimson is like BloodFeast, convinced they so pro and skilled, without realizing that gear isn't the same as skill, they think they have a super pro reputation among the server, when it's a joke, and when they lose is never their fault.

Dral I love bra, u should leave Crimson and have 100 pretty babies with me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Complain? No LOL. Free land is free land, allies is allies(still wondering why insanity didn't ever u guys) oh wait allies..pvp server el oh el.

Better hope they can hop in your guild base wars or some **** when it gets implemented in game.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Complain? No LOL. Free land is free land, allies is allies(still wondering why insanity didn't ever u guys) oh wait allies..pvp server el oh el.

Better hope they can hop in your guild base wars or some **** when it gets implemented in game.

I already saw that replying to you is like talking to a stone...and useless because you will contradict yourself over two posts anyway,but I'll give it a try. b:surrender

Did Crimson's alliance with Insanity had anything to do with the outcome of the TW's vs Kylin?Did the Myhaem one?I fail to understand why it is brought here over and over again!

Also,I'm pretty sure Catalyst doesn't need any "allies on a pvp server",but the rest of us mortals will eventualy need it .None of the factions out there could beat Cata in a 1v1 as long as most members that get good equipment and a decent understandment of the game,"get bored" and decide to jump in the number 1 faction of the server "in search for competition".
  • Cristall - Harshlands
    Cristall - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dral, can you please start quoting like a normal person? It's really ****ing annoying responding to you, and really ****ing confusing if I respond this way.
    Thanks.

Page 62:

1. I'm not even going to bother.
    Since you have alts now too, your right to complain when we kick your *** is 0.

2. With "you" I ment Crimson as a guild, not you you. Not my fault english is a dumb language.

3. We had more than 2-3 alts when we lost to you, but since most of their alts are like level 90's with average gear they haven't really made any name for themselfes, so you probably just yell "aaaaaaaalt" not even knowing who they are (aside from the obvious ones; name a few aside from Rome please?).

4. Dude, have you seen our applicants? Seriously, go have a look at them, and then tell me you still believe that.
    Ppl press M, and join whichever guild have most lands; not the one who's winning, apparently.
    Address is kylin.darkbb.com if you don't have it saved.

For the record:
    XuLin have absolutely nothing to do with planning our TW, teaching anybody anything or leading the guild in any way.
    He isn't an officer and he just came back to PW rescently; he doesn't WANT to lead, just relax and enjoy the game w/o any responsibilitys for once.

Bain helps teaching our barbs how to pull since a lot of them never have before, but no, I wouldn't say he's teaching the rest of the guild.
    Tbh, it's more of a team effort; most of our experienced players spend a lot of time explaining how TW works and helping our new ones.
    We also don't have a leader who yells at us and blames everyone but himself if we lose or **** up; he takes his responsibility.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I said it was a good song you ****s. Wtf go listen to it.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I said it was a good song you ****s. Wtf go listen to it.

Oh... right...

"Type "repeat" into a YouTube URL before the ".com" to watch it on repeat"
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It has to do with it, valhalla + crim atk ky....kylin has to no show 1...kylin and insanity atk crimson..u guys have to no show 1 because insanity has a decent amont of ppl.

It bettter beee 1v1 this weekend am bored of tlking..let's get some actionnnnnnnn

And btw cata tw will be dead for a long long time.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh... right...

"Type "repeat" into a YouTube URL before the ".com" to watch it on repeat"

It didn't load? Wtf...

Clearly an overload of PURE AWSUM on their server or something.

Fine just go here instead:

http://z0r.de/2732
    It has to do with it, valhalla + crim atk ky....kylin has to no show 1...kylin and insanity atk crimson..u guys have to no show 1 because insanity has a decent amont of ppl.

No I think it has more to do with the fact that, god help me, I can't name a guild that Crimson didn't attempt to create an alliance with for the life of me. Kylin? Kylin and the scrub guilds that were doomed to get wiped off from the start.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It didn't load? Wtf...

Clearly an overload of PURE AWSUM on their server or something.

Fine just go here instead:

http://z0r.de/2732

It loaded, quoted that for fun.
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Let's leave the allies shiet alone since every legit fact you throw at him he finds some way to turn it around and make it sound "smart " or that he's right.

Crimson is coming for you longknife.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Crimson is coming for you longknife.

http://z0r.de/2972
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dral, can you please start quoting like a normal person? He is canadian... can't be normalb:chuckle

For the record:
    We also don't have a leader who yells at us and blames everyone but himself if we lose or **** up; he takes his responsibility. Anyways its always Bain's fault

No I think it has more to do with the fact that, god help me, I can't name a guild that Crimson didn't attempt to create an alliance with for the life of me. True story. Crimson allied with almost every single faction even when they were the strongest of the server in 2009. Remember. It was too hard to attack QQme. They had to gank Kylin because they were equally strong. Thanks Ascii btw...b:kiss

b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh, you mean the stacked no shows you guys were proud enough to make videos of? b:chuckle

Valalalala is pretty much done tho. Hope you guys don't get caught off guard when there are actually people defending the crystal b:bye.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2MAmnQeDPQ
    You have right, I actually used Sony Vegas to create a false video with a no show.
    I'm pro like that b:chuckle
    You didnt show for 2 wars and I didnt reccord at those wars. Only Venu did and I'm wondering why he did that...

Remember that saying that goes something like "Evil conquers when good does nothing." Not saying Crimson is evil cause wtf, there is no such thing as good or evil factions on a game, but I think we can all agree that the Harshlands saying goes something like "Crimson conquers when everyone else does nothing."

Technically no one said Zulu were mean, they were ANOYING. it'sa a little typo.
    Zulu didn't take the map because of a stack that forced them to do nothing against Crimson and skip the war AND thanks to the timing of a map reset. Crimson celebrated this as if they were heroes, and that was lulzy.
    Do I need to re-quote about Zulu wanted challenge? We "celebrated" (lol) it because (by the fault of the reset) stoped you to get the whole map. if you would won the 2 wars, you would conquer the whle map before the reset.
    Kylin is losing lands because of a stack where they're forced to skip out on Crimson. Crimson is calling out a handful of level 8x-9x alts to justify their recent losses as they charge down the lanes with physical marrow on.
    I saw that in Kylin's faction too. lolz

Crimson ALWAYS ganked Zulu in PK with ridiculous numbers unrivaled by any other guild (we're talking consistent 18v2 fights), and the few times Zulu actually matched numbers or even had ~12 to fight back, Crimson fled. And I must say, god DAMN do I enjoy shooting down some of those Crimson members in 1v1 PVP, now that they struggle to pull off such ganks.
    I remember about Zulu were ALWAYS at the Pk spots, ALWAYS more than 4-5... I dont ask often help at Pk and Zulu were the ganking faction. 18 vs 2? lol. let change it for 4 zulu vs me and an another guy.

The only battles Crimson has actually won where their opponent actually tried were battles against guilds that never stood a chance on the map to begin with.
    I don't mean to trash talk, but I have respect for guilds that are good at fighting whether they rival my guild or not, and I laugh at those that aren't. Crimson is arguably the oldest guild on the server and yet they're third place on the server's guild rankings, behind Zulu and Kylin. All other guilds on our listings are too young to be anywhere close to the top three, so really, the only guilds Crimson effectively beat in the rankings were Mayhem and Kingdom, and they only RECENTLY took third place from Kingdom; pretty sad when you consider Kingdom has been inactive for about a year now.
    Crimson were booted of the map for almost a year too and KD won many times against Crimson.

If it weren't for these stacked wars the past few weeks, they'd be tied with Kingdom.
    So excuse me if I trash talk, don't mean to be offensive or anything, but it just astounds me that people actually look at Crimson and think it's a good guild. As I said, Crimson is only a "good guild" when all the other guilds do nothing.
    I remember something, at our last stacked war against Zulu... you had time to win against the 2 other factions before we won... you should win, no? ;)
    Also, according to the rankings page it turns out Valhalla's actually spelling is "Vaihaila," so that's lulzy too
    Valhalla will be soon a mythe b:chuckle

Darkfate:
    and that i was always telling people in ky not to attack crimson who was really too weak.
    and we didnt attack Kylin when they were weak too. lmao

Dral I love bra, u should leave Crimson and have 100 pretty babies with me!
    o: I knew it! You're a girl!!!!!1!!!!111!

I already saw that replying to you is like talking to a stone...and useless because you will contradict yourself over two posts anyway,but I'll give it a try. b:surrender
    lolol. I'm not alone to see that
    Did Crimson's alliance with Insanity had anything to do with the outcome of the TW's vs Kylin?Did the Myhaem one?I fail to understand why it is brought here over and over again!
    Most people in the "CORE" of Insanity helped Crimson against Zulu. (Flashlight, Lumpe, etc)

Also,I'm pretty sure Catalyst doesn't need any "allies on a pvp server",but the rest of us mortals will eventualy need it .None of the factions out there could beat Cata in a 1v1 as long as most members that get good equipment and a decent understandment of the game,"get bored" and decide to jump in the number 1 faction of the server "in search for competition".
    That's why I feel they will be stacked the 3 days of wars at the end

Dral, can you please start quoting like a normal person? It's really ****ing annoying responding to you, and really ****ing confusing if I respond this way.
    Thanks.
    :)
    Page 62:

1. I'm not even going to bother.
    Since you have alts now too, your right to complain when we kick your *** is 0.
    the alts? lol. only 2 or 3 of Insanity that didnt have the time to go at our wars because it's in same time than their war... it does not count (yet) and btw, are you trying to say Insanity is better than Catalyst? lol
    2. With "you" I ment Crimson as a guild, not you you. Not my fault english is a dumb language.
    ? o.O
    3. We had more than 2-3 alts when we lost to you, but since most of their alts are like level 90's with average gear they haven't really made any name for themselfes, so you probably just yell "aaaaaaaalt" not even knowing who they are (aside from the obvious ones; name a few aside from Rome please?).
    dia, probably dio...but I doubt it, curses, armi, rome(ofc),I know there's more, but I cant know who exactly did if they dont make an application ;)
    4. Dude, have you seen our applicants? Seriously, go have a look at them, and then tell me you still believe that.
    without stacks you would win, probably...
    Ppl press M, and join whichever guild have most lands; not the one who's winning, apparently.
    Address is kylin.darkbb.com if you don't have it saved.
    I dont even remember dia's apply or any alt of catalyst... oh wait, they ddint need it! (or you deleted them very fast)
    For the record:
    XuLin have absolutely nothing to do with planning our TW, teaching anybody anything or leading the guild in any way.
    He isn't an officer and he just came back to PW rescently; he doesn't WANT to lead, just relax and enjoy the game w/o any responsibilitys for once.
    I didnt know thrashtalk applications is good to relax... I should come troll your forum :)
    Bain helps teaching our barbs how to pull since a lot of them never have before, but no, I wouldn't say he's teaching the rest of the guild.
    I needed to blame Bain...
    Tbh, it's more of a team effort; most of our experienced players spend a lot of time explaining how TW works and helping our new ones.
    We also don't have a leader who yells at us and blames everyone but himself if we lose or **** up; he takes his responsibility.
    I didnt know I'm the leader O:

Apparently, I can be ganked on the forum Trololol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ^tl;dr

On another note, Mayhem and Insanity broke their alliance. It's possible that they will go for Insanity instead of AL.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    stuff

Actually, now Cata alts have to apply, ijs.

b:thanks

Hi Dra!
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dral, there's been about 5? Cata alts apply to Kylin, and ya, most of us are only 9x's. I'm not sure if I'm right on this, but I think there's only what, 3 actual lvl 100 alts?
    But you know, I've been told countless number of times by countless numbers of people, "Oh, Kylin will lose once all the alts are gone!" which is just lulz. Hell, I'm only a lvl 90 mystic using an 89 weapon. I make such a huge impact in TW, ya know?
    Alt talk is getting old. Just sayin'.
    Btw, Insanity won't attack Crimson...ever. They're a large group of friends from the MY w/e server that are 'buddies' with the leader and a few people in Crimson. If they were to stack someone, it'd be Catalyst. Else, they'll continue sitting there til Valalala is wiped off the map... then they'll most likely be facing Cata soon...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Actually, now Cata alts have to apply, ijs.

b:thanks

Hi Dra!

Maybe, but still it happened :P
    Hai Els xP
    Dral, there's been about 5?
    I bet there's more than that. A squad of experienced people that know their class is more useful than 6 R8 people. Just take a look at LoL... we were loosing at the total ppl killed but we won at the end.
    Cata alts apply to Kylin, and ya, most of us are only 9x's. I'm not sure if I'm right on this, but I think there's only what, 3 actual lvl 100 alts?
    read what I said above
    But you know, I've been told countless number of times by countless numbers of people, "Oh, Kylin will lose once all the alts are gone!" which is just lulz. Hell, I'm only a lvl 90 mystic using an 89 weapon. I make such a huge impact in TW, ya know?
    Alt talk is getting old. Just sayin'.
    read above again
    Btw, Insanity won't attack Crimson...ever. They're a large group of friends from the MY w/e server that are 'buddies' with the leader and a few people in Crimson. If they were to stack someone, it'd be Catalyst. Else, they'll continue sitting there til Valalala is wiped off the map... then they'll most likely be facing Cata soon...
    Yeah
    On another note, Mayhem and Insanity broke their alliance. It's possible that they will go for Insanity instead of AL
    time limit of guildbase allies does not count... but idk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Why can I not quote things? O_o weird....

Dral, I didn't say there were only 5 Cata alts in Kylin. I was replying to when you said that all the Cata alts didn't have to make an app, and just got an invite, which yes in a few cases were true, but a few of us went ahead and applied. So it's not like we are hiding the fact that we're alts from another faction. It made you sound like you were implying the reason there are no Cata alts apps, is cuz we're trying to hide how many alts are actually in Kylin, which isn't the case at all lol.
    And honestly, yes, skill > gear is what has proven to be a true statement, but I honestly wouldn't say a bunch of 9x, undergeared alts are better than r8 mains. Again, I'm not even gonna go into gear discussion, cuz that's all it is, is gears gears gears, but the truth is, theres probably only 3-4 actual Cata alts that are contributing a good amount to TW. I'm not saying you said this, but as I stated before, some people believe that's the only reason Kylin is winning, when really, Kylin is proving to the server they know how to TW, and that it's not about this gear gear gear trend. Dral, I love ya, but whether people wanna believe it or not, Kylin is winning because they have the old school players that know TW well, and are teaching the new TW'ers well. Not saying Crimson isn't doing the same thing, but it's constantly a fight over "so and so is better geared than so and so" or the recent one, "so and so has more alts that know how to TW than so and so".
    Hopefully in the next week or so, Kylin can start having 1 v 1 wars again. If our alts are proving to be the only way Kylin is winning, prove us wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Everyone go post on my topic.