Enraged is player stealing.

13»

Comments

• Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    raven wrote: »
    kk troll daikoku ..

Haha. The funniest part is that I'm more likely to be someone from Heaven's Tear than Daikoku. But he just doesn't get it!
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    raven wrote: »
    kk troll daikoku ..

Raven, if you stop posting on this forum I quit game. I can't laugh this hard everyday without seeing a **** post from you.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Wildfyrez - Lost City
    Wildfyrez - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hpg wrote: »
    Raven get your facts straight please. (this is Kyri btw, first and last post ever)
    Only BLT members at that time was Flamez. I had Stariss and Kyri in RQ when I left PWI.
    I didn't sell anything. I gave my items off my characters to some friends in RQ before I left the game. They had my permission. I did buy the account Stariss sure. Flamez, along with the original owners help (who I believed to be a friend, is no longer), stole the account back. Flamez was in the account without my permission, gearing it, using it...thus in essence stealing it. I was the one who put in the ticket to get all the accounts involved banned. It was done, case closed.

as stated all in the thread here (that you mentioned yourself) if you had actually read it?
    http://bloodlust.goodoolz.com/flame-zone-f14/yoshi-hello-and-just-an-fyi-to-clear-some-things-up-xd-t250.htm

P.S. I have confirmed with the original owner of Stariss that he gave my account information to Yoshiki and Yoshiki gave my account information to Flamez. That is how Flamez got his hands on it. All three are to blame, as am I for buying the account in the first place.

I've moved on to other games. Good luck to everyone with PW and try to keep it fun. b:bye

Ok, now lets point out some things the young lady faaaaailed to mention.

Upon leaving the game the last thing Kyri said to me is.. "I'm quitting the game I'm selling Stariss for $500 and Kyri for $800 if you find me a buyer have them email me."

This being the last words said to myself I proceeded to try to do exactly that find a buyer! Those are strong players to have for a guild and anyone trying to face CQ would do well to put them to use.

A short time frame later it came to Yoshiki, and my own knowledge that Pandora and Column and a I believe 1 other RQ were running around with all of Kyri's gear and Stariss's... which were the only things that would make these accounts of this value range... nothing was said to us by Kyri. And RQ tells us that was her plan from the start (Which it was after she changed her mind about selling without mentioning to us.)

A few days later Stariss for some reason logs into the game and sees exactly what we saw and believeing the same thing we thought (Pandora and gang had jacked her) changed the account information, handed it over to Yoshiki and proceeded to try to contact Kyri.

I followed suite with leaving messages on her voicemail and Stariss tried as well, along with email, and also Yoshiki by email. All of these account scammers trying to contact Kyri to figure out wtf is going on with her gears and why her accounts were stripped.

I proceeded to ask Yoshiki if I could play Stariss and re-gear it so the account was not naked, which I did. He then said that Kyri would possibly be mad to find out I was playing the account... In which I replied," Well when she contacts us the account is hers not mine, and she will get it back, but geared... is that not better?"

So Yoshiki allowed me to play it, I geared it, and we continued to attempt to contact her.

2 days later Kyri is finally found!! But she is on a rage, she is pissed I am on the account and decides instead of talking to any of the people she entrusted to find a buyer of her account, that she will go straight to the GM's. THEY CHANGED THE PASSWORD OF THE ACCOUNT AND STOLE MY $500
    THEY LOCKED ME OUT OF THE ACCOUNT I RIGHTFULLY OWN. I CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT SELLING AND TOLD RQ TO TAKE MY GEAR AND IT SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY CONCERN TO MY FRIENDS OF 6 MONTHS THAT MY GEAR IS BEING USED AND ABUSED IN A COCKY FASHION BY RQ.

1. Why did she not simply tell one of us she no longer intended to sale and was giving her gear over to RQ to use therefore this conflict never exist?

2. Why didnt she contact any of the people trying to contact her about all of this, in which she would have received the account pass and this problem would have never existed?

3. Why would she think we intended to lock her out of the account... rather than the RQ that from our perspective had scammed her gears away making her accounts worthless? The pass was indeed changed, but only to lock out the RQ not to lock out Kyri, she would have been given the info instantly upon showing back up.

She failed to mention to any of us that she had changed her mind about selling and had told RQ a whole nother deal without mentioning it to us.

Therefore BLT thought RQ had scammed Kyri
    In turn RQ believed BLT had scammed Kyri

It's is simple, all of this is caused by Kyri telling one guild one thing, and another guild another causing mass confusion on what her intentions were with the account.

Kyri's rage towards me for whatever reason other than us not being the right people for eachother caused her to be short sighted and not see what was going on, and still till this day it is the same.

So Kyri instead of pointing fingers calling people scammers, and not your friends and blah blah, know this. It was YOU who failed to tell your original good friends your change in plans for the account. It is YOU who failed to call back anyone, or answer to any emails about your gear being takin away from the accounts. It is YOU who through blind rage towards me have called many people scammers and thiefs and in all reality...

THEY WERE TRYING TO HELP YOU THINKING THE PEOPLE YOU BARELY KNEW IN RAGEQUIT HAD SCAMMED YOUR GEAR.

Had you simply talked to anyone you would have been given the password to the account and rightfully owned all the new gear on it and did as you pleased, which would have been quit anyways. I was simply messing around pking on the account until Darkfall comes out this 25th lol.

Yes it was your account to do with as you please, it was your rights to give your gear away... you had all rights to do so... BUT do not tell your friends you intend to do "this this and this with the accounts" and then tell RQ another. YOU DID NOT HAVE TO TELL BLOODLUST MEMBERS YOUR INTENTIONS. BUT THEN DONT ASK US TO SELL THE ACCOUNT FOR U IN THE 1ST PLACE EH?

I'm gonna flame insanely if I continue this but I think my point was made, people who scam accounts do not try to contact the person they are scamming. Wake up, open your eyes to the true facts that your blind rage towards me have caused all these problems and nothing more. b:bye
    edited February 2009
    You're all idiots for trading accounts for money in the first place.

Now why do I get the feeling that this thread is about to be closed?
  • Law - Lost City
    Law - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I thought Deity quit.

Don't quote me but I don't think he's the original owner, either the account was sold or traded, Idk

I mean, how can someone who used to do WC/Forum drama/troll everyday be so quiet nowadays.. big big difference b:pleased
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Don't quote me but I don't think he's the original owner, either the account was sold or traded, Idk

I mean, how can someone who used to do WC/Forum drama/troll everyday be so quiet nowadays.. big big difference b:pleased

I know you asked not to be quoted; but, would it make you feel better if I said I agree with you? Yeah, he sold/traded his account to a friend and now he is not as dumb. b:victory
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
    edited February 2009
    They deleted the other thread with that post yet this one remains.

Odd.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    ROFL, this **** is spamming his issue with Kyri, Flamez, and Stariss. As if we care about those three. Kyri has no significance to Enraged.......
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Wildfyrez - Lost City
    Wildfyrez - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    They deleted the other thread with that post yet this one remains.

Odd.

Ya, jus think its BS shes gonna run around ranting and raving she got screwed over by her best friends when its simply not true.
  • Yitsack - Lost City
    Yitsack - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It is blantantly obvious that Kyri set out to trigger the other ip logs on his/her accounts knowing a ticket would lead to 'selective' bans.Did the ticket lead to full ip bans seeing as RQ apparently logged the account or was it just set up to get Grim banned ?Had Kyri already made her alt and was being vindictive ? Should Kyris ip not be banned if that is the case ? Should everyone who logged a sold for $ account not also be banned by ip if thats the case ?
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    It is blantantly obvious that Kyri set out to trigger the other ip logs on his/her accounts knowing a ticket would lead to 'selective' bans.Did the ticket lead to full ip bans seeing as RQ apparently logged the account or was it just set up to get Grim banned ?Had Kyri already made her alt and was being vindictive ? Should Kyris ip not be banned if that is the case ? Should everyone who logged a sold for $ account not also be banned by ip if thats the case ?

No clue why or whatever....
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Elementx - Lost City
    Elementx - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Don't think kyri cares about the game anymore, she just wanted some revenga.b:chuckle
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009

I heard he gave his account to his cousin.

Which is kinda creepy because he acts like he knows me and kinda acts like deity.
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Umm.. Welcome to the world of gaming? If your guild sucks why would people want to stay?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keep_breezy - Lost City
    Keep_breezy - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Deity quittin, R U HIGH
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Deity quittin, R U HIGH

He already quit. You're late.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Which is kinda creepy because he acts like he knows me and kinda acts like deity.

He did that to me too. Came up all like "hi shaye <33" and then asked me to join his guild.

Now we see Enraged's pro recruiting strategy...
  • riordan
    riordan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    wot is the enraged forum link? if anyone knows... i keep losing it, image, and i dont know how else to get in touch because i cant get on pwi. cheers
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    riordan wrote: »
    wot is the enraged forum link? if anyone knows... i keep losing it, image, and i dont know how else to get in touch because i cant get on pwi. cheers

If you're in the guild asking people not in the guild for the forum link, you fail.
    If you're looking to be more informed about the guild, you're good to go ^^
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you're in the guild asking people not in the guild for the forum link, you fail.
    If you're looking to be more informed about the guild, you're good to go ^^

I dunno how many times a day we get morons in RQ asking what the forum link is. Its not even hard to get to. I mean really, www.rqclan.com is like made for idiots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I dunno how many times a day we get morons in RQ asking what the forum link is. Its not even hard to get to. I mean really, www.rqclan.com is like made for idiots.

I only know how to get there because before OB or even CB, Pandora would tell us how great his vids are so I watched them and said "WTF? He's a 5x talking all this trash? This is a **** joke!"

I think that was the first time I got mad without expressing it with everyone...
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I only know how to get there because before OB or even CB, Pandora would tell us how great his vids are so I watched them and said "WTF? He's a 5x talking all this trash? This is a **** joke!"

I think that was the first time I got mad without expressing it with everyone...

Yeah but you're not really in the guild, no reason to be there unless you're a SPY.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Yeah but you're not really in the guild, no reason to be there unless you're a SPY.

No sir. I have other people do that diry work for me. But don't worry, RQ spy from me was removed due to the lack of interest he was gaining. What an A-hole.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Crack_Momma - Heavens Tear
    Crack_Momma - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hmmmm yes.... Enrage should have a "go to Lost City and recruit day" just for s&g's. Oh wait, you meant a person... my bad! By the way, let the necro war/invasion begin. b:sin b:pleased
  • Shenzi - Lost City
    Shenzi - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Holy mother of necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
This discussion has been closed.