Comments

• Purple - Lost City
    Purple - Lost City Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    * points finger up *
    Well ACTUALLY, he was killed by butterflies..b:surprised
    http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8008/20090131082716mq1.jpg

I guess I answered my own question. :3
    Wall sniping, ninja tree magic, and medium range artillery. Whine less, please. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    "This week's KOS is: Number 4- SG1OWNS! Number 7- SaintPain! Number 18- Integrity! and the bonus ball is Number 42- BloodLusT!"

You make it sound so simple to just have a load of enemies lol. You know, judging by your recent performance in TW, GuardianZ would have probably been wiped out (and yeah, maybe even disbanded) if you didn't have 76345646734356345 attacks on your land? Pretty much every TW they've won has been in a timeslot alongside a second attack. b:surrender

Since when did I say that's the way RQ does things? Every guild that's a non-factor (Guilds without ever taking land Or guilds that aren't commonly known as powerhouses) Could declare war on A or B or A B and C guild while leaving D-Z guilds to go have their tea parties.

It's a common known fact that LC is a carebear server, and that people are more interested in wiping a guild that open pvp / pks anyone and every one.

RQ is like the hate bandwagon for care bears, Everyone sees us as *******s and wants no such thing as open pvp or multiple kos's.
    Sure every guild including ours has idiots that make the guild look bad, But LC as a whole hates us because we've been doing the same thing since we were 30. PvP and Pking.

Don't misunderstand that with "Insert QQ here 11 tw's a weekend were about to get wiped off the map oh noes should of leveled more."

I enjoy the multiple tw's and all the attention I wouldn't want to be in any other guild on this server.

Any hoo, Long story short, Just because RQ doesn't do that doesn't mean other guilds can't. Having 1-4 Kos'd Enemies is fun and keeps the weekends interesting. Much better than hard core grinding to a high level, taking half the map, Cease firing 90% of everyone on the server.

I would love to see 3 or 4 more guilds like RQ come to LC. Anything to spice up this stuffy server.

Just my opinionb:bye
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    complexx wrote: »
    Since when did I say that's the way RQ does things? Every guild that's a non-factor (Guilds without ever taking land Or guilds that aren't commonly known as powerhouses) Could declare war on A or B or A B and C guild while leaving D-Z guilds to go have their tea parties.

It's a common known fact that LC is a carebear server, and that people are more interested in wiping a guild that open pvp / pks anyone and every one.

RQ is like the hate bandwagon for care bears, Everyone sees us as *******s and wants no such thing as open pvp or multiple kos's.
    Sure every guild including ours has idiots that make the guild look bad, But LC as a whole hates us because we've been doing the same thing since we were 30. PvP and Pking.

Don't misunderstand that with "Insert QQ here 11 tw's a weekend were about to get wiped off the map oh noes should of leveled more."

I enjoy the multiple tw's and all the attention I wouldn't want to be in any other guild on this server.

Any hoo, Long story short, Just because RQ doesn't do that doesn't mean other guilds can't. Having 1-4 Kos'd Enemies is fun and keeps the weekends interesting. Much better than hard core grinding to a high level, taking half the map, Cease firing 90% of everyone on the server.

I would love to see 3 or 4 more guilds like RQ come to LC. Anything to spice up this stuffy server.

Just my opinionb:bye

I'd rather have half the map and be restricted to fight certain guilds than lose land to GuardianZ. As in, the guild which actually let Raven in. Sure, there must be fun times but CQ has those too b:victory

More guilds like RQ would indeed be fun. Enraged were looking pretty good till they went for wellspring, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time till they declare KOS on CQ.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'd rather have half the map and be restricted to fight certain guilds than lose land to GuardianZ. As in, the guild which actually let Raven in. Sure, there must be fun times but CQ has those too b:victory

More guilds like RQ would indeed be fun. Enraged were looking pretty good till they went for wellspring, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time till they declare KOS on CQ.

I can't wait for something to happen. Deity all of a sudden dissapears from undines and thinks kos is done? WTF!? I rather kill Deity everyday than have him think it's ok to kos and then stop.... b:scorn
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • complexx
    edited February 2009

Yep my point tho was not to do what RQ does. But it's possible to have a happy medium.

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
    edited February 2009
    I can't wait for something to happen. Deity all of a sudden dissapears from undines and thinks kos is done? WTF!? I rather kill Deity everyday than have him think it's ok to kos and then stop.... b:scorn

I've heard a few odd reports of Enraged attacking CQ members, so it's just a waiting game!
    complexx wrote: »
    Yep my point tho was not to do what RQ does. But it's possible to have a happy medium.

Speaking of doing what RQ do, I've read things about a place filled with Kandy. XPapewaoi appears to be educated on the subject. b:avoid
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I've heard a few odd reports of Enraged attacking CQ members, so it's just a waiting game!

Sounds interesting b:cute
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• complexx
    edited February 2009
    Speaking of doing what RQ do, I've read things about a place filled with Kandy. XPapewaoi appears to be educated on the subject. b:avoid

I don't keep up with things for inside jokes.b:surrender

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    <3 Rundora for trolling me :)

You read on the forums there's Kandy everywhere, but they rarely (if ever) show up in game. I'll keep this on-topic though, and not hijack this into another 'CQ is doing x' thread.

On-topic, has anyone noticed the recruits all seem to be huge cash shoppers? If so, Deity's going to have a nice advantage in equips/money, but the skill could be lacking. A win against a decimated RR isn't all that impressive. More impressive would be an attack on CQ, or a win vs BLT (and to a lessor extent RQ or GZ, who seem to be evenly matched at the moment)
    edited February 2009
    Sounds interesting b:cute

This just in: literally moments ago there were reports in Guild Chat about Enraged pking CQ! I think the waiting game may be over already! b:shocked

Seriously, I've already heard the words "personal" and "KOS" used together.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    This just in: literally moments ago there were reports in Guild Chat about Enraged pking CQ! I think the waiting game may be over already! b:shocked

Seriously, I've already heard the words "personal" and "KOS" used together.

Lol, now even I'm curious to who you are. Yeah, I heard that and rushed over to where they said the pking was going on. Only to come and find that they left.....

ss(KOS) = happiness + proof
    KOSss = happiness + proof
    -proof ********** -proof
    KOS = happiness

Thanks God b:thanksb:cry
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

edited February 2009
    Lol, now even I'm curious to who you are. Yeah, I heard that and rushed over to where they said the pking was going on. Only to come and find that they left.....

ss(KOS) = happiness + proof
    KOSss = happiness + proof
    -proof ********** -proof
    KOS = happiness

Thanks God b:thanksb:cry

At least you know I'm someone who reads Guild chat! b:victory
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    On-topic, has anyone noticed the recruits all seem to be huge cash shoppers? If so, Deity's going to have a nice advantage in equips/money, but the skill could be lacking. A win against a decimated RR isn't all that impressive. More impressive would be an attack on CQ, or a win vs BLT (and to a lessor extent RQ or GZ, who seem to be evenly matched at the moment)

are you playing on lost city server?because seem you play another server

blt isnt more strong than gz and rq is much more weak than gz.

blt members stariss flamez and kyri are banned for selling account (kyri sold her equip to column and pandora for real money gm could check and ban all those scum)

http://www.bloodlust.rg3.net/ after go flame and after go kyri topic

blt has around 15 people strong(lorelai yoshiki athran ballin insane meloveyou cancer fierydevil mieze hidan lrod amber kingz naheman) and load and load of newbie 6x 7x
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Raven, I base this analysis on seeing gz players, and on how long wars take ti complete (no, RQ not showing up doesn't count)

Defense is easier than offense, and the last war between GZ and RQ took 2+ hours. That was close no matter how you slice it. BLT vs. RQ was much shorter, an hour or so iirc (and RQ was defending, so more points to BLT for winning)

This isn't an attack on your guild, merely an objective analysis. BLT got rolled the last time they fought CQ and (circumstances of that battle aside) that's all we have to go off of right now.

Right now, it's CQ>BLT>RQ=GZ>Enraged>Integrity=RR

Or in layman's terms, CQ is the most powerful, than BLT, than RQ and GZ, then enraged, then integrity and RR. This is a TW analysis only. I don't care if you have +10 GX or hh99 gears, if it doesn't show in TW, than it doesn't matter. CQ will dominate all with unlimited funds.

I will say BLT and GZ have much more cash flow than RQ, GZ and enraged both seem to have a good amount of cash shoppers. So this could be a benefit if they could pull it out in TW.
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    Raven, I base this analysis on seeing gz players, and on how long wars take ti complete (no, RQ not showing up doesn't count)

Defense is easier than offense, and the last war between GZ and RQ took 2+ hours. That was close no matter how you slice it. BLT vs. RQ was much shorter, an hour or so iirc (and RQ was defending, so more points to BLT for winning)

This isn't an attack on your guild, merely an objective analysis. BLT got rolled the last time they fought CQ and (circumstances of that battle aside) that's all we have to go off of right now.

Right now, it's CQ>BLT>RQ=GZ>Enraged>Integrity=RR

Or in layman's terms, CQ is the most powerful, than BLT, than RQ and GZ, then enraged, then integrity and RR. This is a TW analysis only. I don't care if you have +10 GX or hh99 gears, if it doesn't show in TW, than it doesn't matter. CQ will dominate all with unlimited funds.

I will say BLT and GZ have much more cash flow than RQ, GZ and enraged both seem to have a good amount of cash shoppers. So this could be a benefit if they could pull it out in TW.

rq defend only against GZ with full force..and yesterday we could win in 20 minuts but we were not attacking but defending....when you attack you use full force against your enemy when you defend you use only a small part..and we had only 12 people attacking.You cant put on same level rq with gz...gz has 40+level 9x 4 heaven barbarian(only gz has heaven barbarians),rq has only 15-20 9x all with bad gears

.Blt has 0(0) mages and this is them main weak point,if rq defend full force blt cant win.

cash shopper?lol watch at shinzoko gears.....cq main cs user was deity and he left..cq use game money for buy stuff they are 24/7 farmer...blt main cs user is yoshiki(he feed also his uncles atrhan and kingz) all other are middle/poor players.

if you talk about cs user right order is BLT=GZ>CQ>rq
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Bump

I dont think i ever seen a forum post stay on topic
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    BLT=GZ>CQ>rq

I can agree with that cash shop analysis.
    gz has 40+level 9x 4 heaven barbarian(only gz has heaven barbarians),rq has only 15-20 9x all with bad gears

Raven, there's a reason you're the only guild with 9x Heaven barbarians. They fail. Let's try to use good facts about your guild to support how powerful it is, not bad ones, shall we? Although yes, much of RQ has... less than excellent gears.
    Blt has 0(0) mages and this is them main weak point,if rq defend full force blt cant win.

How do you explain yesterday then? RQ lost in an hour iirc.

Raven, it's simple: I put RQ and GZ on the same level because they have the same effectiveness. It's a tossup who wins. There are no toss-ups between RQ and CQ, RQ and BLT, or BLT and CQ. I am *not* considering levels in this analysis, or gears, or whatever wonderful (ha!) strategy you think GZ uses. I am giving a factual recount of the result of TW. There's no way to twist these facts. I draw a conclusion that you are equal because it's a coin flip who wins. Anything else is you bragging for the benefit of others.

This isn't to say you couldn't improve your guild, and perhaps that will happen in the future. But until there is hard evidence that it's better (rolling RQ or BLT or CQ or whoever) you're just on RQ's level, not CQ or BLT.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    heaven wb's do not fail at all and conq does have a heaven wb and soon more.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    raven wrote: »
    cq use game money for buy stuff they are 24/7 farmer...
    That can be took as kind of a compliment from Raven about Cq b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Heaven and hell for every class is good. You just gotta read what it says and find the strategic benefits you get out of it. If yousee nothing you're just horribly ignorant.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    On-topic, has anyone noticed the recruits all seem to be huge cash shoppers?

How exactly would you know which one spends money ?
    It could all be with in game money from what you know....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    How exactly would you know which one spends money ?
    It could all be with in game money from what you know....

Ooorrr.... It's cash shop. Not that I would know or care but yeah ^_^
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• hpg
    hpg Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    are you playing on lost city server?because seem you play another server

blt isnt more strong than gz and rq is much more weak than gz.

blt members stariss flamez and kyri are banned for selling account (kyri sold her equip to column and pandora for real money gm could check and ban all those scum)

http://www.bloodlust.rg3.net/ after go flame and after go kyri topic

blt has around 15 people strong(lorelai yoshiki athran ballin insane meloveyou cancer fierydevil mieze hidan lrod amber kingz naheman) and load and load of newbie 6x 7x

Raven get your facts straight please. (this is Kyri btw, first and last post ever)
    Only BLT members at that time was Flamez. I had Stariss and Kyri in RQ when I left PWI.
    I didn't sell anything. I gave my items off my characters to some friends in RQ before I left the game. They had my permission. I did buy the account Stariss sure. Flamez, along with the original owners help (who I believed to be a friend, is no longer), stole the account back. Flamez was in the account without my permission, gearing it, using it...thus in essence stealing it. I was the one who put in the ticket to get all the accounts involved banned. It was done, case closed.

as stated all in the thread here (that you mentioned yourself) if you had actually read it?
    http://bloodlust.goodoolz.com/flame-zone-f14/yoshi-hello-and-just-an-fyi-to-clear-some-things-up-xd-t250.htm

P.S. I have confirmed with the original owner of Stariss that he gave my account information to Yoshiki and Yoshiki gave my account information to Flamez. That is how Flamez got his hands on it. All three are to blame, as am I for buying the account in the first place.

I've moved on to other games. Good luck to everyone with PW and try to keep it fun. b:bye
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hpg wrote: »
    Raven get your facts straight please. (this is Kyri btw, first and last post ever)
    Only BLT members at that time was Flamez. I had Stariss and Kyri in RQ when I left PWI.
    I didn't sell anything. I gave my items off my characters to some friends in RQ before I left the game. They had my permission. I did buy the account Stariss sure. Flamez, along with the original owners help (who I believed to be a friend, is no longer), stole the account back. Flamez was in the account without my permission, gearing it, using it...thus in essence stealing it. I was the one who put in the ticket to get all the accounts involved banned. It was done, case closed.

as stated all in the thread here (that you mentioned yourself) if you had actually read it?
    http://bloodlust.goodoolz.com/flame-zone-f14/yoshi-hello-and-just-an-fyi-to-clear-some-things-up-xd-t250.htm

P.S. I have confirmed with the original owner of Stariss that he gave my account information to Yoshiki and Yoshiki gave my account information to Flamez. That is how Flamez got his hands on it. All three are to blame, as am I for buying the account in the first place.

I've moved on to other games. Good luck to everyone with PW and try to keep it fun. b:bye

We'll miss you Kyri. Take care.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    hpg wrote: »

In conclusion, BloodLusT was a complete fail due to it's lack of team work and trust. Hopefully Yoshiki can clean up this mess that you guys ALLOWED that foolish WB Flamez do. b:chuckle

How the **** did you guys let this happen? rofl
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• raven
    edited February 2009
    In conclusion, BloodLusT was a complete fail due to it's lack of team work and trust. Hopefully Yoshiki can clean up this mess that you guys ALLOWED that foolish WB Flamez do. b:chuckle

How the **** did you guys let this happen? rofl

flamez was not alone he had his buddy warmachine.
    edited February 2009
    flamez was not alone he had his buddy warmachine.

ROFL. I was so waiting for the raven appearance after Kyri's post. This guy never lets me down!
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    ROFL. I was so waiting for the raven appearance after Kyri's post. This guy never lets me down!

kk troll daikoku ..
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    kk troll daikoku ..

This guy is priceless, lol. b:chuckle
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This guy is priceless, lol. b:chuckle

Raven plus Zoe and throw in a little Seifa = Even after i leave this game i am not leaving these forums, too comical
    b:bye
This discussion has been closed.