Enraged is player stealing.

justbecoz
justbecoz Posts: 1 Arc User
Enraged is player stealing.

everyone sees it and everyone knows it.

stealing members from other guilds. Names of guilds need not be mentioned.

All Deity.
Post edited by justbecoz on

Comments

• Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I dont think anybody cares
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Nope, can't say I do.
  • Javon - Lost City
    Javon - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i would give a dam if i had one but i cant say that i do :P
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    he isnt stealing members. if a guild losses members to another, its usually for a reason. claiming xxx stole yyy is just to save face for your own guilds inability to keep them.

Deity is doing a great job recruiting. He has a strong world chat presence, he has the gears and lvls to fit the roll of leader, and he has been actively PMing people he feels are suitable to join. Unlike other guilds, he hasnt been waiting for people to come to him, he went and found them himself, and i think thats gotten him a good 100 or so 7/8x's by now.
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    more power to him, LC needs a change.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    he isnt stealing members. if a guild losses members to another, its usually for a reason. claiming xxx stole yyy is just to save face for your own guilds inability to keep them.

Deity is doing a great job recruiting. He has a strong world chat presence, he has the gears and lvls to fit the roll of leader, and he has been actively PMing people he feels are suitable to join. Unlike other guilds, he hasnt been waiting for people to come to him, he went and found them himself, and i think thats gotten him a good 100 or so 7/8x's by now.

The ones that wait for people to join are just trying to follow in the foot steps of the biggest guild on the server. Give em a break. They're trying... b:cute
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Levels, publicity and gear do not make a leader... it's leadership, among other traits I'm too lazy to explain.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I have to say it is quite impressive how they built such a large force so fast. People who were previously guildless/refused to take a side ended up in Enraged, and there's tons of ex-BL/RQ there.. they're probably more powerful than Integrity already. Shame they had to bid in such an awkward spot though, CQ were eagerly awaiting a new challenge b:surrender
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I thought Deity quit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I have to say it is quite impressive how they built such a large force so fast. People who were previously guildless/refused to take a side ended up in Enraged, and there's tons of ex-BL/RQ there.. they're probably more powerful than Integrity already. Shame they had to bid in such an awkward spot though, CQ were eagerly awaiting a new challenge b:surrender

It's like you know what we're thinking. You secret you b:chuckle
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Skyannie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I thought Deity quit.

Kinda, lol.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Levels, publicity and gear do not make a leader... it's leadership, among other traits I'm too lazy to explain.

Im well aware of that.

Let me expand on this, from an outside perspective levels, publicity and gears play a huge part in where players decide to go. A player is more like to join a well-known high lvl beefed up geared gm's guild compared to some low lvl npc geared guy. Now at this point, leadship and all those other traits play no part since their not yet a member of the guild.

Since this topic was about the recuiting aspect of deity's guild, thats what i was talking about. But when talking about being a member and all that, then yes your correct leadership etc etc plays the most important part and lvls/gears mean little to nothing.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Im well aware of that.

Let me expand on this, from an outside perspective levels, publicity and gears play a huge part in where players decide to go. A player is more like to join a well-known high lvl beefed up geared gm's guild compared to some low lvl npc geared guy. Now at this point, leadship and all those other traits play no part since their not yet a member of the guild.

Since this topic was about the recuiting aspect of deity's guild, thats what i was talking about. But when talking about being a member and all that, then yes your correct leadership etc etc plays the most important part and lvls/gears mean little to nothing.
    For a guy who knows very little about the game besides the + number after the sockets on equipment I'm impressed with the numbers he has recruited.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    For a guy who knows very little about the game besides the + number after the sockets on equipment I'm impressed with the numbers he has recruited.

People join under banners that are their symbols of power and what not. If this power fails, they crumble and find a new one, because they're not in it for anything more, unless the traits I didn't mention become present in the leader, and the members of the guild.
  • Javon - Lost City
    Javon - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    wait isnt diety diretor and not leader? or did this change?
  • Xenesis - Lost City
    Xenesis - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Mayby they give some fresh air to server... LC neads it..
    edited February 2009
    It's like you know what we're thinking. You secret you b:chuckle

Helps that I am one of you b:cute
    Mayby they give some fresh air to server... LC neads it..

We wish. Still waiting for some kind of new GZ (one that doesn't suck) to rise up and attack us.

"Conqueror are nice and I like them better than RageQuit" is not an excuse.
    "Conqueror are cool and don't random pk" is not an excuse.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Helps that I am one of you b:cute

We wish. Still waiting for some kind of new GZ (one that doesn't suck) to rise up and attack us.

"Conqueror are nice and I like them better than RageQuit" is not an excuse.
    "Conqueror are cool and don't random pk" is not an excuse.

Yeah, I seen enraged, they don't rise higher than GZ just yet. Was hoping for enraged to be our enemies to be honest. I just wanna kill something.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

edited February 2009
    Yeah, I seen enraged, they don't rise higher than GZ just yet. Was hoping for enraged to be our enemies to be honest. I just wanna kill something.

Same. From the way Deity start talking on WC about XXX I was wondering if they'd at least start a KOS. But so far, nothing. b:sad
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I haven't seem them get any RQ I didn't kick myself.

Anyway, let's hope they do better than Integrity and GZ. I'm getting sick of all these reject guilds popping up. It's just the same **** with lower level players every time.

Its a shame there's only one pureblood guild that isn't slowly bleeding out. Its a bigger shame that that guild ceasefires every reject guild that pops up, god forbid we have some competition.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2009

Anyway, let's hope they do better than Integrity and GZ. I'm getting sick of all these reject guilds popping up. It's just the same **** with lower level players every time.

Its a shame there's only one pureblood guild that isn't slowly bleeding out. Its a bigger shame that that guild ceasefires every reject guild that pops up, god forbid we have some competition.

And what guild would you be refering to?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

edited February 2009

One minute everyone's whining about CQ being the new Warlord, the next you're moaning about CQ's ceasefires. Is this some more of RQ's "trolling" or are you just that stupid?

So what does RQ support: Full Server KOS/tyranny or Flower Picking/handshakes? Can't have both man.
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    One minute everyone's whining about CQ being the new Warlord, the next you're moaning about CQ's ceasefires. Is this some more of RQ's "trolling" or are you just that stupid?

So what does RQ support: Full Server KOS/tyranny or Flower Picking/handshakes? Can't have both man.

Sure you can. A medium can always be had, Kos some, others safelisted.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Hildeborg - Heavens Tear
    Hildeborg - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well, where's the problem ?

1) Talk to Guild#1 leader to explain the trick
    2) Leave Guild#1
    3) Join Guild#2
    4) Get the stuff
    5) Say " Bye and thank for the fish "
    6) Leave Guild#2 without cleaning your room
    7) Come back to Guild#1 with additional stuff
    8) PROFIT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hidden - Lost City
    edited February 2009

he got one the first day he started advertising on world chat. cant remember his name though, dont think anyone noticed so wasnt a huge loss.
    edited February 2009
    complexx wrote: »
    Sure you can. A medium can always be had, Kos some, others safelisted.

"This week's KOS is: Number 4- SG1OWNS! Number 7- SaintPain! Number 18- Integrity! and the bonus ball is Number 42- BloodLusT!"

You make it sound so simple to just have a load of enemies lol. You know, judging by your recent performance in TW, GuardianZ would have probably been wiped out (and yeah, maybe even disbanded) if you didn't have 76345646734356345 attacks on your land? Pretty much every TW they've won has been in a timeslot alongside a second attack. b:surrender
  • frenzi
    frenzi Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes yes, we all know GZ is utter fail. But this is about Deity's recruiting, is it not?
    Personally I think he's done a great job so far. Picked up a lot of members in a short time... will be interesting to see what their ambitions are though...
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:thanksb:victoryb:thanks
  • Lanae - Lost City
    Lanae - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    One can only hope that something happens that ends the "carebearing" I read about. I didn't join a carebear server. I joined a PK server.
    I may not approve of what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death ~ Voltaire

I may be a gamer.
    I may be a man.
    But first and foremost, I am a father.
  • Mythix - Lost City
    Mythix - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Deity died I killed them
    A proud leader
    A proud soloist
    A proud cleric
This discussion has been closed.