Closat - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    . 4 k/d also shouldn't be hard if your overall kill count is low

yes 10k+ kill count is very low
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    yes 10k+ kill count is very low

Ah thank you Long for reminding me. Ive done multiple 1 on 1's with Cuso before r9 i saw rarely any skill used. Only time Curso probably started getting kills was after r9. But hey u seem envy of the guy so think what you want.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Of course it's tough to tell if you don't have somewhat equal gear to them yourself, but there definitely are r9s on this server who just seem to do consistently worse than others.

I can name a couple new R9's who are geared so horribly that they're easier to kill than most people with average R8 gears. I just have no idea why someone would shell out close to $1000 to get R9, then only refine them to +4 and shard them with citrines...they're not doing themselves a favor by walking around in full R9 gears with 6k hp and 5k p. def, and just standing there in west arch doing nothing waiting for someone to attack them before they respond. There's a R9 cleric I fought earlier who apparently didn't even know that he had sleep, and thought he'd win by just spamming cyclone and plume shot with a +10 R8. A R9 BM who failed to stunlock for more than 6 seconds after using occult ice....twice....when all he had to do was press roar sometime before OI ends.....A r9 barb who takes close to 1/4 of his hp in damage from a +6 R8 wand basic nuke...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My hh90 gear is OP.b:thanks
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I can name a couple new R9's who are geared so horribly that they're easier to kill than most people with average R8 gears. I just have no idea why someone would shell out close to $1000 to get R9, then only refine them to +4 and shard them with citrines...they're not doing themselves a favor by walking around in full R9 gears with 6k hp and 5k p. def, and just standing there in west arch doing nothing waiting for someone to attack them before they respond. There's a R9 cleric I fought earlier who apparently didn't even know that he had sleep, and thought he'd win by just spamming cyclone and plume shot with a +10 R8. A R9 BM who failed to stunlock for more than 6 seconds after using occult ice....twice....when all he had to do was press roar sometime before OI ends.....A r9 barb who takes close to 1/4 of his hp in damage from a +6 R8 wand basic nuke...

Yeah that's the other thing. With some people, the simple process of how they got their gear in is kind of a give away.

r9 is great, ok we get it, but you might wanna refine it and shard it a bit before trading in your +7-+10 full sharded r8 gear. Never understood the people who do that. I've seen a couple Psys that had +10 or higher r8 weapons who traded them in for a +5 r9 weapon. That's absolute suicide: the soulforce you'd lose is far more valuable than the increased damage. Also don't understand why so many r9s make sure to get the weapon first. If you're an archer, ok, that purge effect is totally worth it and makes a huge difference in combat. Everyone else though, that's -THE- most expensive part, and the gap between a r8 weapon and a r9 weapon isn't THAT outstanding. The gap between the r8 armor and the r9 armor though? That's freaking huge. And what's more, you get more r9 set bonuses if you focus on the armor first, since you're getting four pieces instead of just one. Despite all this, many people (non-archers) shelled out the expensive fee to get a r9 weapon, instead of getting four pieces of shiny new armor and having money left over to pimp them out.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Minelava - Harshlands
    Minelava - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    instead of getting four pieces of shiny new armor and having money left over to pimp them out.

Pimpin' ain't easy.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Pimpin' ain't easy.

Well not when you invest all your money in a +3 weapon that only has ~200 more weapon damage than your r8 one when you could be getting four pieces of armor with ~200 more defense points per piece, a guarenteed 4 sockets per piece and various effects that you get when they're combined, plus a decent jump in how much HP you get per refine, all for a fraction of the weapon's price.

Ijs.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited June 2011
    My hh90 gear is OP.b:thanks

my old hh90 gear> ur hh90 gear b:angry
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Well Banz has been pk'ing before he get R8 gears
    he was pking who?

For example, AngeRR was always higher lvl than anyone else back when lvl's and demon/sage cult mattered a lot, same for Ultimate, and they both had TT90 when most of the server was still trying to farm their TT70's.

totally. AngeRR was pretty scary at early harshlands time but it was only because of his 20+ lvl difference, nix and HH90. when he came back he was an easy kill. Ultimate as well. In kylin we had npc gears/drops till 90 or a mold 69 for some lol. XuLin had npc gears till 90

If I were to name 2 people on the server who would be good no matter what gears/lvls they had, I'd probably say Rome and Ascii.

I beg to disagree for Ascii. he was good but not as u say. Romeb:dirty

b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender

20+ levels? That is just sheer exaggeration. And as far as I'm concerned, regardless of Kylin being in "NPC gear", Kingdom was always there to lend a hand in world PVP anyways. Furthermore, I believe Icon has always been higher in level than AngeRR, and on top of that, Icon had his HH90 first.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    20+ levels? That is just sheer exaggeration. And as far as I'm concerned, regardless of Kylin being in "NPC gear", Kingdom was always there to lend a hand in world PVP anyways. Furthermore, I believe Icon has always been higher in level than AngeRR, and on top of that, Icon had his HH90 first.

ok +10 if u want but i know that i was 7x when they got their hh90. 70% of HL couldnt survive a bleed back then. no genie. KD was always there to lend a hand in world PVP? Only Icon, Emo and some few did because they were high 8x. it was not Icon who got it first anyways
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ok +10 if u want but i know that i was 7x when they got their hh90. 70% of HL couldnt survive a bleed back then. no genie. KD was always there to lend a hand in world PVP? Only Icon, Emo and some few did because they were high 8x. it was not Icon who got it first anyways

Your memory has failed you.
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    KD was always there to lend a hand in world PVP? Only Icon, Emo and some few did because they were high 8x.

3:45, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Yggn9ZFuc&feature=related

Sure.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Geez, way to remind me that I joined HL too late and missed the golden age of PvP. The fight by 1K looked pretty epic with all the mobs there in between.

Last time any PvP of this size happened was by guild base quest, but that soon became R9s one shotting non-R9s and Sins being Sins. What a sht this game has become compare to the past.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited June 2011

wat were u trying to show? temple of the dragon is like a pk map where u cant drop if i still remember. they were doing the event for sure and not there to pk. Rome and DeathdealR(dunno how to write that) were the only ones there who were pkers. I saw Siva in the vid... he started pking at 10x. and i laughed so hard when i saw his p.def marrow against Nurfed. he was trying to get chi but too slow. i think nurfed had his sage earth barrier already in the vid.. awesome pker i must admit even if he was higher than most of us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Last time any PvP of this size happened was by guild base quest, but that soon became R9s one shotting non-R9s and Sins being Sins. What a sht this game has become compare to the past.

being crashed while doing a world boss is fun too. or grinding at fishes or bats or butterflies... not to forget 3rd map pvp. its sad that my old computer's hard disk is useless. i had so many videos.
    KD - Zulu - KY pking for the 2 world bosses in the south west... forgot names sorriesb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    gtfo i used to own drag temple b:cool
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    gtfo i used to own drag temple b:cool

hell u have r8 too? next week i'll download pw and pk u with my pro heaven's shatterrerb:victoryb:cuteb:laughb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    If it isn't blatantly obvious yet, what I was trying to show is that you, claiming Icon, Emo, and a selective few were the only ones involved in world PVP is clearly mistaken. They were at the dragon temple to take the chests? Sure, because the chests are only located at the entrance. The point is KD has always called batallions (not to mention that there were always more of them compared to the number of KY's that show up) everytime world PVP happens.

That was, until the point where Icon got butt-****ed by his guildies' complaints that he just told them to "Keep farming til 9X! And if you get red name, you'll be kicked!"
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited June 2011

Mhm, it's quite sad that PVP like that can never be experienced by newcomers anymore.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yeah I hear you okeano, I was playing at that time but I was so underlevelled I just got facerolled by everyone around there. Wish some of that sh.it could start again XD
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Funny how Siva falls for the exact same trick 3 times to Nurfed, when all he had to do was drop when he saw the sutra-FoW seal (i mean you have close to 2 seconds to do it so can't really talk about "bad reflexes").

Rome did this to me a lot and the few times I managed to kill him 1v1 was when I anti-stunned, used sutra right before that long-*** roar animation, and nuked him down that way b:surrender

Sleep was a god-send though. Wiz just have no way to prevent a smart opponent from running/dropping in air save for 1/2-shotting them or killing them before they realize they're dead b:chuckle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    BM: Rome/EmoWDF - Rome killed so many people with his crappy gears
    Wizzy: Nurfed/XuLin - Both were OP and skilled
    Barb: Endless for pvp - Taboo and Bain for cata
    Venomancer: Miko_Chan if people still remember him. Desiree is not bad but he is demon
    Archer: Stayne. Curses is good but it has always been his/her gears before
    Cleric: pvp - BigDin without hesitation . For support idk
    Psy: who cares?
    Sin: anyone with r9+12
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Funny how Siva falls for the exact same trick 3 times to Nurfed

We can't really expect much from the guy who NPC'ed his bacon axes.
    edited June 2011
    hell u have r8 too? next week i'll download pw and pk u with my pro heaven's shatterrerb:victoryb:cuteb:laughb:kiss

would be nice to finally get some pvp with all thse r9's thinkin they so tough that they can 1 hit everything even tho ive killed all of em before r9 b:chuckle cept maybe banz cause r8 at 100 then pk lol..but sure let have a 1 on 1 dark i got some other new gear id like to show u :P
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    would be nice to finally get some pvp with all thse r9's thinkin they so tough that they can 1 hit everything even tho ive killed all of em before r9 b:chuckle cept maybe banz cause r8 at 100 then pk lol..but sure let have a 1 on 1 dark i got some other new gear id like to show u :P

Remember when I turtle potted for one of your "damage tests" and u were like "wtf why am I doing so little damage..." and I told u "Sorry but I think ur R8 bow is broken"...? No? Well here I am now admitting that I cheated and used a stone turtle for your R8 damage test.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2011
    Remember when I turtle potted for one of your "damage tests" and u were like "wtf why am I doing so little damage..." and I told u "Sorry but I think ur R8 bow is broken"...? No? Well here I am now admitting that I cheated and used a stone turtle for your R8 damage test.

lemme try it again burn u **** b:angry
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    We can't really expect much from the guy who NPC'ed his bacon axes.

+8 Bacon Axes at that.

Happy Fathers Day Scarlet!
    edited June 2011
    +8 Bacon Axes at that.

Happy Fathers Day Scarlet!

think it was +6 not +8..it was one of those but dun remember lol..
  • ProtocoI - Harshlands
    ProtocoI - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    think it was +6 not +8..it was one of those but dun remember lol..

LMFAO I would have laughed for days after that happened
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.