Best of each.

Comments

• Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    LMFAO I would have laughed for days after that happened

Then NPCing your +12 R9 with 4x JoSD wrists would make you laugh for weeks, you should ask UrDian about that.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Then NPCing your +12 R9 with 4x JoSD wrists would make you laugh for weeks, you should ask UrDian about that.

Oh my dayz how is this possible? people here ar retar*ded hahaha b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2011

He was more upset about the fact that he couldn't go and make another +12 R9 sleeves instantly b/c it's unique rather than the loss of money. Dude's loaded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Oh my dayz how is this possible? people here ar retar*ded hahaha b:laughb:laugh

If you do plan on coming back, expect to suddenly die mysteriously 3 seconds after you step out of safety zone in under .5 sec (I'm serious, under .5 sec, not even joking) to the clusterfck of +10 R9 nirvana sins running around everywhere. PvP is basically a joke atm and the only point to the game is TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Post more.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    I'm trying to get Golgotha into harshlands forums to liven things up. So far no luck...I think he's ignoring me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Tell him hes a "poosie fagget noob"
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Tell him hes a "poosie fagget noob"

Attention ****.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    b:kiss
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If you do plan on coming back, expect to suddenly die mysteriously 3 seconds after you step out of safety zone in under .5 sec (I'm serious, under .5 sec, not even joking) to the clusterfck of +10 R9 nirvana sins running around everywhere. PvP is basically a joke atm and the only point to the game is TW.

yeah i heard that. but do we still get coins with tw? i heard salary became mirages? i had around 4500 mirages before i quit...b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    yeah i heard that. but do we still get coins with tw? i heard salary became mirages? i had around 4500 mirages before i quit...b:sad

TW gives coins again. Give me your mirages, You dont need them.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Oko's lying, the mirage market was crashing so they changed the payout to 100 barrels of Hay. Venomancers everywhere rejoiced when it was announced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Witty.
  • ExMurderer - Harshlands
    ExMurderer - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    LOl i'll say!

BM: Rome & EMO"WTF"<== lol
    Wizzy: Nurfed/XULIN
    Barb: Endless
    Venomancer: Iamiffy
    Archer: Curses, Naru, Stanye<=== forgot the actual name...too long ago...
    Cleric: ROSteven<=== Gd PVE CURSO <=== PVP
    Psy: UrDian
    Sin: Matt when he played his sin.
  • Lumpejudd - Harshlands
    Lumpejudd - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Lumpe @ best at all classes :D
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Lumpe @ best at all classes :D

b:laugh

Havent laughed so hard in months. Thanks for that.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:laugh

Havent laughed so hard in months. Thanks for that.

Wow your life must be very depressing then.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Wow your life must be very depressing then.

b:sad It is......
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Necro.

But I might as well contribute. Considering skill and not gear..

BM: Okeano/Tenshoo/Tegus
    Wizzy: HellRasor/Cataclysmic
    Barb: Aubiell/ImHammer
    Venomancer: Aijou
    Archer: hellsarcher
    Cleric: Eve_Clare
    Psy: I want to say Long, but since I haven't fought him I'll go with Omniscient.
    Sin: Skill? Lolwut. If I HAD to choose, I'd say Sin_Alpha, but Sins will be Sins.
    Seeker: I haven't really met any that seem to know exactly what they're doing.
    Mystic: Voltaire
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    You Necro'ed this thread to say those people? Lulz.
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    You Necro'ed this thread to say those people? Lulz.

The one who necro'd the thread was Lumpe, lol. Post times aren't that hard to read.

Edit: I'll make a CS/gear list for you, just so you can recognize some of the names.

BM: Disposition
    Wizzy: Nurfed_You
    Barb: Damn, forgot the name of that one OP R9 Cata Barb, so let's go with StrokeMe for lulz.
    Venomancer: MaouEtna/omen/ECUADAN
    Archer: Jekel/Wytche
    Cleric: Curso
    Psy: Asmodeus/UrDian
    Sin: *insert 100 names here*
    Seeker: Dreamer
    Mystic: Nocturnal
  • warrioroftherose
    warrioroftherose Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Edit: I'll make a CS/gear list for you, just so you can recognize some of the names.
    BM: Disposition
    Wizzy: Nurfed_You
    Barb: Damn, forgot the name of that one OP R9 Cata Barb, so let's go with StrokeMe for lulz.
    Venomancer: MaouEtna/omen/ECUADAN
    Archer: Jekel/Wytche
    Cleric: Curso
    Psy: Asmodeus/UrDian
    Sin: *insert 100 names here*
    Seeker: Dreamer
    Mystic: Nocturnal

Its funny how skill goes these ppl are better then your 1st list. O.o
    (i still wouldnt say there the best.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    edited November 2011

As you could imagine, as a level 99 Seeker, it's extremely difficult to make an opinion of an R9s actual skill. The people in my first list are people that I've been able to have some sort of fight with instead of getting one/two shotted.

Get my point?

And it's all relative to how people define skill.

Edit: I still think that if you were to take some of the people in my first list and put them in equivalent gear to those in the second, they'd probably be considered "more skilled".
  • warrioroftherose
    warrioroftherose Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Get my point?

And it's all relative to how people define skill.

Yeah i get it now. Im r9 so im use to fighting other r9s b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    I hate these threads. The necro was flat out dumb. There is NO SKILL REQUIRED in this game. This is a knowledge/gear/stats based game.

This, on the other hand, requires skill. .

Case in point:

When I said a R9 seeker would not be anything scary, I was right. A +10 sentient broadsword Gemini's me for 2500 with the proc active. That's not even enough to 1-shot me on a zerk crit, on a skill that takes 5 seconds of time to fully cast. Where are all the seekers now that told me "lol u just haven't played a good seeker 110 def. lvls = unstoppable"? Do you know how effective 110 defense levels is compared to a JoSD-sharded BM using magic marrow? The only thing people saw was "lol 110 defense lvl" without even taking into account how it actually works compared to other defenses.

With the right gear a magic marrowed BM is tankier vs magic than a seeker with 110 def. lvls. And that's not even taking into account the fact that it's much harder to DD a bm than a seeker because The BM locks you down.

With phy marrow and bell buff the BM still tanks physical damage infinitely better than a seeker with 110 def. lvls and no bell buff/no marrows.

Knowledge > skill in this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011

You clearly don't ****ing PVP then.

Noenum is the only barb I've seen that doesn't stand around saying "HYUCK HYUCK I DA BEST NUTTIN CAN KILL ME" only to get facerolled by a sin two seconds later because they have no idea how to actually FIGHT and expect their massive HP to just auto-win for them. Noenum fights back and **** face.

Urdian is no longer played by the real Urdian. I have no idea who plays it now, but they clearly have no idea what they're doing. No matter who you are, what you're capable of (like insta-stunning) or what you're doing, the dude just channels soulburn.

And for the life of me I can't name a single r9 sin that actually plays the class the way it should be played. All they do is "5APS + OCCULT ICE HURRRRDURRRRR." I swear to god, in the past week alone, I've met 7 different players who Occult iced me, then 9 seconds later, I was Occult iced AGAIN. ****** skill in the game by far... "Hey how about a ranged insta-cast six second stun with a 15 second cooldown?" The dev who said that should be shot; it's no wonder no one learns how to play the damn class.

EDIT: Ghey + est is censored. Lol wtf.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    And for the life of me I can't name a single r9 sin that actually plays the class the way it should be played. All they do is "5APS + OCCULT ICE HURRRRDURRRRR." I swear to god, in the past week alone, I've met 7 different players who Occult iced me, then 9 seconds later, I was Occult iced AGAIN.

I do not use Occult Ice when PvPing nor do I depend on 5aps or spark. I also am a very decent PVE'er. True, I am still learning PvP on a Sin, but I don't pull the same tricks as other Sins and I don't use pots when PvPing and rarely genie.

For PVE - a few nights ago I was in a Nirvana where a friend and his cousins were all at his house playing and every fricking one of them DC'ed in Nirvana at virtually every single boss - and I got left soloing them. I died during Slash so the boss reset but I rezed, went back and killed his a$$ and waited for them to return. Only one other did (a non-ranked/2 aps Sin wearing 80 gear) and we finished it with him running the chests.

It was a BLAST!
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I hate these threads. The necro was flat out dumb. There is NO SKILL REQUIRED in this game. This is a knowledge/gear/stats based game.

This, on the other hand, requires skill. .

Case in point:

When I said a R9 seeker would not be anything scary, I was right. A +10 sentient broadsword Gemini's me for 2500 with the proc active. That's not even enough to 1-shot me on a zerk crit, on a skill that takes 5 seconds of time to fully cast. Where are all the seekers now that told me "lol u just haven't played a good seeker 110 def. lvls = unstoppable"? Do you know how effective 110 defense levels is compared to a JoSD-sharded BM using magic marrow? The only thing people saw was "lol 110 defense lvl" without even taking into account how it actually works compared to other defenses.

With the right gear a magic marrowed BM is tankier vs magic than a seeker with 110 def. lvls. And that's not even taking into account the fact that it's much harder to DD a bm than a seeker because The BM locks you down.

With phy marrow and bell buff the BM still tanks physical damage infinitely better than a seeker with 110 def. lvls and no bell buff/no marrows.

Knowledge > skill in this game.
    srsly I made this thread 8 f.ucking months ago.

This game is total dog **** now so itsall good.
    Unban me.
  • Itsuko - Harshlands
    Itsuko - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Necro.

But I might as well contribute. Considering skill and not gear..

BM: Okeano/Tenshoo/Tegus
    Wizzy: HellRasor/Cataclysmic
    Barb: Aubiell/ImHammer
    Archer: hellsarcher
    Cleric: Eve_Clare
    Psy: I want to say Long, but since I haven't fought him I'll go with Omniscient.
    Sin: Skill? Lolwut. If I HAD to choose, I'd say Sin_Alpha, but Sins will be Sins.
    Seeker: I haven't really met any that seem to know exactly what they're doing.
    Mystic: Voltaire

If this is really your list, I think you have a very limited experience of people in game. ijs.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Necro.

Sorry, but I've gone on runs with this Veno and there are much better Venos - PvP and PvE wise.
This discussion has been closed.