Options
123457»

Comments

• Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    your *** asty!

Also, wyborn, their so into themselves thinking we made these fake factions to bid upon ourselves. It's almost pointless to talk to these people anymore. Do they not realize we just defended archo against 8 catas? if they cant even win with 8 catas what reason do we have to "protect" our lands? And why would the fake angeles + amp be of any concern? they did not overbid anyone did they? Even IF salmon decided to make these factions, wouldnt it be a waste of money to bid on a land that no one even bidded on? If these fake factions did happen to overbid another faction then MAYBE it could bring concern, but with what you just stated, it has nothing to do with topic of salmon "fake bidding"
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    meh all in all kirby, people will believe whatever they want to. this is where any type of argument becomes seemingly moot. turquoise can rage at salmon, and salmon can rage at turquoise. even randoms raging at either one or both but in the end, what's it matter anymore. *goes lazy archer mode* see ya guys in tw hopefully.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    :o i dont think u pay attention to much

kk heres break down of what i mean

week 1: vindi bids on joblie or w.e the **** it is - leg qqs gets necy banned

week2: necy banned everyone ignores vindi for some dumb reason (why get them banned if u no takey their land?)

week3:reg, leg, amp, amp spelled wrong, angels, papajohns all bid on vindi, bids go through, but the next day amp and angels are removed (or happened like sat morning or something cause i didnt look to hard on when those were, but even so they rnt on here http://i.imgur.com/h9K6p.png) also weather or not papjohns is a leg alt faction idk ticket and make gms find out, like they did to u

week4:reg, leg, YupilsHot and an unknown faction bid on vindi but the unknown is removed when bids become official. thats the frangrant hills bid im talking about

So yeah, it at least looks like vindi is bidding on its self a whole hell of a lot. If they are or not idk, gms know not me \o/ other than that ima go stop caring and eat some noodles and play some flash games see ya

Oh my darling....Maybe you should pay attention? Really all it takes is a quick search b:surrender

#1 --> Leg did QQ and Jollibee was wtf as well, no one knew about that bid, but I refuse to go further into that QQ story.

#2 --> Vindi wondered why Leg bid on Nef as well but something about protecting Plume, as you can see in teh one screenshot.

#3 --> PapaJohn's IS True_Pains alts guild. You want his alts name too? I can provide all the ss's you need...ijs =)

#4 --> YupilsHot is KengKong's alt guild.

It is NOT that hard to figure out who these guilds belong too b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    this thread should be moved to the lower depths....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The GM's should be moved to the lower depths....

Fixt for you
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Fixt for you
    this thread should be moved to the lower depths.... along with the GMs

Fixed the fix b:surrender
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Fixed the fix b:surrender

Your fix is better. b:surrender
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EVERYONE reading this
    b:shocked no signature
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EVERYONE reading this

yay for post count?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Before anyone continues to post anything - let me go grab some popcorn...

So, did we run out of tokens and teles on Sanctuary server for this drama to flow into the forum?

b:shocked
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Before anyone continues to post anything - let me go grab some popcorn...

So, did we run out of tokens and teles on Sanctuary server for this drama to flow into the forum?

b:shocked

I figured people would run out of budget for keyboards/arthritis meds from overusing their keyboards first. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yay for post count?
    May-bee maaaay-bee knot. b:chuckle
    b:shocked no signature
  • RealVonDutch - Sanctuary
    RealVonDutch - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Let me see if I get the gist of your post.

"Waa, waa, my leader got caught doing bad things again, it must be our rival's doing. If they hadn't sent in tickets, there's no way the GM's would have found out."

Instead of ******** about alleged tickets, why don't you all start playing on the up and up? Don't do anything wrong and there will be nothing to be banned for, ticket or no ticket.

That's why I said ignorant fools...
    She didnt do anything wrong, but the GM's fu.ck it up by just ignoring the real facts.
    cause fact is:

They only replied on the banned person:

We investigated the ban...
    NO proof was given, nor provided.
    NO screenshots, NO money transfers NOTHING!

U really think a gm would work trhough the endless lines of code to try and find a needle in a haystack.

just quit the ****** ticketting and fight like a man. This game is boring as hell without PvP. Which is still dominated by 1 faction in general on Sanctuary... U know tha name.

Im proud to be in my faction, not always proud of my fellow members. But I'd rather be not able to attack a land, then be in a faction that humiliates their members by fake-ticketting people.
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE.
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This game is boring as hell without PvP. Which is still dominated by 1 faction in general on Sanctuary... U know tha name.

Sorry let me correct you, dominated by 1 person :P
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sorry let me correct you, dominated by 1 person :P

Kirby sucks... and I heard he is good at it...
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Bunch of ignorant fools,

U know I respect most players and I am respected by most, but dont let me make a stop-the-ticketing-in-PWI-facebook page...

I will do it!

bunch of ***** (I put the * there, so feel free to fill it in)

I'll like it if you do.....
  • kalexia
    kalexia Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:victory kirby sing me the FRIDAY song....we gonna get down on friiiiiiday...one can only hope that butthurt or babybutthurt bid on us....*puts on her rubber gloves*

*packs her tissue for the qq'rs* let's party betches!
  • Rikkai - Sanctuary
    Rikkai - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Go team Red b:pleased U guys are all silly ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~Lol dont you just love those random stalkerish guys~b:shocked
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'll like it if you do.....

Like it or not.... Shiver... its made...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_190984730951985

EAT THAT!

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Like it or not.... Shiver... its made...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_190984730951985

EAT THAT!

b:laugh LMAO!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Zuuka - Sanctuary
    Zuuka - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I approve of the 2 posts above me :O
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    this post still goin? o-o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kinda in awe and disappointment to some pple who i thought were good pple >.>

well whatever happens in any server, yes pple are right. There will ALWAYS be traces and with enough legit evidence, let karma just do the job =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Man, I totally missed this party.

Oh look mah, I'm famous on Kirby SS!

Dan and Ruvil had the only valid posts in this thread. Necy may have screwed up big time, and she's likely guilty, but GMs should have told her what she was banned for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Need attention? Go to Hollywood.. b:bye
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • kalexia
    kalexia Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Doesn't matter what you say....doesn't matter what you do... Vindicate holds its own...you can ban our leader and we still don't stop being Vindicate...WE make Vindicate, our faction is more than a leader...it's people who share the same vision and choose to share the same goal, willing to work hard and fight to get there side by side!

IF you are strong enough take our lands go ahead....we will just take them back! b:chuckle

I am proud of my faction, I am proud of my leader she showed incredible grace under pressure and for me there is no other home but Vindicate.

Our leader didn't rant or rage over any of this...she asked for more 'proof' from the GM's and didn't get any...NADA....zip...they asked HER for more info. LAME! and so she tells us 'no trash talking' and she gracefully endured the unjustifiable ban and all the while from the sidelines she quietly sits and sees what all of you have to say about her...I do not think I could have handled the same with such quiet contemplation.

I may not be much of a warrior but I tell you all this there are no other's I would rather stand beside in TW than my fellow Vindicate's...Bid high people if you want a taste of Vindi...we are worth every coin you pay! b:victory

....and for those who wonder who this post is by: my name is Sassiphina game wifey of RealVonDutch ( whom I am also proud of ), and there are not many people I would back 100% in this game but necy is one of them!
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kalexia wrote: »
    Doesn't matter what you say....doesn't matter what you do... Vindicate holds its own...you can ban our leader and we still don't stop being Vindicate...WE make Vindicate, our faction is more than a leader...it's people who share the same vision and choose to share the same goal, willing to work hard and fight to get there side by side!

Yes, however, if your leader keeps doing stupid ****, PWE may decide that Vindicate is bad, and they might just remove your faction, and your lands would, in one stroke, be up for grabs again.

I personally never cared for Vindicate. I really could care less either way.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level