New EPIC TW Strategy?

Options

Comments

• dizilica
    dizilica Posts: 1
    edited June 2011
    Options
    WOW. i just spent precious minutes of my life reading Aubree's QQs. Now, i may not be a great archer, i may not be a great player, but i do know this: Aubree, you are LAME. everything that happens to your faction is a result of your own god damn actions.

Having Overgeared players, all R9, +10 doesn't make a group of people a TEAM.
    It is not our fault your members only team up when they CS. It is not our fault your members are the kind of persons they are (not all of them <Love u Jenn> xD).

U QQ about Gank? Maybe if IT wouldnt be hated so much u wouldnt be ganked!

To be honest, i miss the old 3hrs TWs EQ vs Cala, back when i was in EQ. But i miss them because there was STYLE in BATTLE, both factions attacking and defending, not like IT did, 100% turtle and then claim that you destryed us!

Go home, watch some cartoons then get back and enjoy the game.

Peace!
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ah typical... I expose the reality of your faction, and because of that, I get personal insults in response... You leave me no choice but to drop down to your level buddy. Very becoming of Goonz, c'mon man what are you again, 40? you have to have something better than "mommy and daddy ain't gonna be with me forever". Unless of course, you're just reflecting your own prejudices and failures. As if I recall correctly, it's someone else that lives in NY with mommy dearest.

It will please you to know that I live in Jersey and study in Stern (that's NYU in case you don't know, I don't think you have been to college). Alone, as I've been living on my own for the past 5 years (since I was 17). I work for Chase IB division, was recruited for Latin American projects 3 years ago and now they're sponsoring my masters. But I don't see why my personal accomplishments, goals or failures have to become a subject in this thread, so let's go back to your (fourth?) wifey's QQing instead. I mean, until you're drunk again and decide to slander her in world chat too, like you did with Sazzy, then fake your real life death to make her feel guilty and well, you know how that went down better than me no? I was away on a business trip those 4 months :P

Swordman is probably being controlled:
    By the same person that uses SiegDipp and Olee
    By the same person that uses Ajay
    By the same person that uses TEMPL/\R, as I recall and have screenshots of the original owner being a Calamity member. And the current owner saying that he "wasn't old Temp anymore".
    By the same person that uses Fyara and all of Fyara's accounts
    Do you want me to keep naming them? Cause if anything, swordman isn't in Regenesis, but all of the above are in InTandem.

I mean, Aubree, do you really want to air dirty laundry? I think you're gonna lose more than we are in this matter. You should think before you spew your responses, really. Read my original post.

Your little kitty is mistaken, and I have no secrets. TW planning happens from Monday till Thursday where the 4 TW officers: Throck, Eziquil, BB and myself. Talk about our own planning for the weekend, and then make any inquiries necessary with other faction leaders. On thursday before we bid, we make an announcement in our forums as to which faction we're attacking, and, if it's a City, to be prepared, as the formation changes a lot. For this weekend, we're hoping to attack you solo, to put to rest once and for all the cries of gank. I can't tell you where EQ or BC will bid, as I honestly have no clue. They have 3 different targets in their minds, and they've got independent leads, something I wish we could've said of you when you were butt buddies with Paco and Wacky.

InTandem played a great defense the last time, I'm sure expecting another great display. As I'm hoping this time Regen brings its A game as well. I might not even be there for it, because I have some business to take care.

I hope I can see you on the battlefield this weekend. There we can talk, I'm done reading you and your faction's personal insults. It clearly shows the quality of your roster, but do respond again guys, I know it strengthens your E-peen. I hope all of the Regenesis members that are responding here will stop now too, we're better than this.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You guys talk a lot of talk and got no facts. A ex eq veno is using Ajay and they are in regen IJS. Everything else is blah blah QQ.
  • DrAgOOnZ - Dreamweaver
    DrAgOOnZ - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It will please you to know that I live in Jersey and study in Stern (that's NYU in case you don't know, I don't think you have been to college). Alone, as I've been living on my own for the past 5 years (since I was 17). I work for Chase IB division, was recruited for Latin American projects 3 years ago and now they're sponsoring my masters.

O.o I think I hit a nerve b:thanks b:victory b:laugh. Well, lets see what other so called facts you have with what you speculate about me. But in the mean time...

Let's hear more of you...

Hmmm, so you live in Jersey now? Intersting how earlier you stated "Funny, I heard this QQing from Aubree all the way back to Ecuador." Maybe you're on vacation?... Possible. You lived on your own for the past 5 years? Hmmm, that must of been while you were studying in Ecuador no? So therefore, you just got to the states around end of 2010 to 2011. As for the fact if you do work in the IB division or employed by Chase (maybe as a janitor?), I'm awaiting word from a contact who heads the HR department at JP Morgan I deal business with. That's of course if it's in the states. If it's in Ecuador, then that's beyond his territory. But KUDOS to you for going for your masters, as you say and being at two places at once.

OH HEY, I got a friendly idea for you. Since you are around the village area studying, why don't we go have a friendly dinner and a drink? We can talk some more then. Let me introduce you to some of the finer life styles in New York. Oh, btw, don't worry about the bill. I know it's probably out of your league. I got it covered for you. And I hope you're not confusing yourself with the Stern that is part of NYU to the Stern College for Woman? Cause that's also in NY. b:laugh

Drop me a mail in-game if you're intersted. Will be interesting to meet the player behind Andres.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Don't do it andres he'll shot you with his warsoul bow! oh wait... O.o
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I am kind of laughing that DW has made this their own thread and yet their forums tend to be so boring b:chuckle

*makes more popcorn*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I am kind of laughing that DW has made this their own thread and yet their forums tend to be so boring b:chuckle

*makes more popcorn*

Half the time I'm ashamed of my own server. :/
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Half the time I'm ashamed of my own server. :/

Why? Do they say "Vana" instead of Nirvana there too? b:question

If they do... I feel your pain b:cry
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:sweat

I've never facepalmed harder in my life -- and I didn't even read the whole damn thing. I won't comment on most of it, but Andres, even I know who has access to Ajay's account now. She's in your own faction. I think I only saw the real Ajay once, maybe?

Also, Aubree did not start up the ganks against Calamity, ijs.

Now can we all just stop spamming the forums with this ****? Its making each and every one of you guys look stupid. I have yet to see a valid argument against InTandem b:surrender Especially the cash shop one. There are major cash-shoppers in every damn faction, I don't see why IT is ruled out. Regen has a crapload, EQ has a crapload, :3 has a crapload, Dynasty has a crapload, BootyCamp (though mostly alts) has a crapload. Its a poorly used argument, imo.

Anyways b:kiss Buhbyes luffs. Time to do some instances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JUSTlNBlEBER - Sanctuary
    JUSTlNBlEBER - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Now can we all just stop spamming the forums with this ****? Its making each and every one of you guys look stupid.

Yes! Let us all live in peace and harmony with each other! b:cuteb:flowerb:heart
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yes! Let us all live in peace and harmony with each other! b:cuteb:flowerb:heart

I can't love you. Just sayin' b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Can I kill you first? O:

By the way, this topic is so amusing that just... Wow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Can I kill you first? O:

By the way, this topic is so amusing that just... Wow.

Hi Sam b:dirty I can live in peace and harmony and love with you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hi Sam b:dirty I can live in peace and harmony and love with you!
    Grav! b:dirty Let's overfill this thread with love for eachother instead of all the rage. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • JUSTlNBlEBER - Sanctuary
    JUSTlNBlEBER - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Can I kill you first? O:

Ok b:cute

Kill me! Kill me! Kill me! Ohhh!

Kill me! Kill me! Kill me! Nooo!

b:flower
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Grav! b:dirty Let's overfill this thread with love for eachother instead of all the rage. b:chuckle

Yes b:dirty But sleep well my luff b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Why? Do they say "Vana" instead of Nirvana there too? b:question

If they do... I feel your pain b:cry

No, it's either "nirva" or "nirvy". Just as equally stupid if you ask me.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No, it's either "nirva" or "nirvy". Just as equally stupid if you ask me.

Reminds of "sin"... I still wonder why they didn't pick the first 3 letters instead. Goes well with it b:pleased
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Bunch of ignorant fools,

why get a leader, lets name her mecy the veno (this is all purely hypothetical), banned so u can get easy land... Why are u in this game for PVE? dont make me laugh.

Grow a spine and quit the ticketting when there is no obvious reason.

Yes some members may behave "out of order" (not to be discussed) and "not decent" but they are not invincible and neither are they running from you. So get ur as.s out of this mess and stop the ignorant ticketting.

****'s faction won't get better by it, neiter am I.

U know I respect most players and I am respected by most, but dont let me make a stop-the-ticketting-in-PWI-facebook page...

I will do it!

bunch of ***** (I pur the * there, so feel free to fill it in)

Let me see if I get the gist of your post.

"Waa, waa, my leader got caught doing bad things again, it must be our rival's doing. If they hadn't sent in tickets, there's no way the GM's would have found out."

Instead of ******** about alleged tickets, why don't you all start playing on the up and up? Don't do anything wrong and there will be nothing to be banned for, ticket or no ticket.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

"Waa, waa, my leader got caught doing bad things again, it must be our rival's doing. If they hadn't sent in tickets, there's no way the GM's would have found out."

Instead of ******** about alleged tickets, why don't you all start playing on the up and up? Don't do anything wrong and there will be nothing to be banned for, ticket or no ticket.

+1

Tired of hearing about people being epic stupid, and blaming their ban on other people.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    GM's can reread conversations you've had on your character(s) and trace sources of income.

You can dispute this all you like. If you don't like the laws of the land, go somewhere else. But don't cry about how the rules are enforced. GM's don't take sides with anyone. Your hand got slapped not once, but twice for resorting to "cheating". The "proof" that people keep crying for regarding a leader's banning is in the fact that the leader was indeed banned. GM's don't ban accounts for no reason. Whether your leader chooses to disclose to you the reasons why they were banned, is their own prerogative.

Instead of throwing a tantrum over being caught twice, maybe it is time to resort to a different tactic. I've no doubt that the faction being punished is certainly capable of double defending two of the stronger factions with the right numbers.

This bantering on Sanctuary is rather pathetic. No wonder we are seen as the drama server b:embarrass The best way to not get the GM's involved in cases like these, is to not allow them to happen. Sure some of the fake bids are outside of a faction's control, but certainly not all of them. When GM's do investigate and find something in line with cheating, you can bet that actions will be taken.

On the topic of TW, when can we expect the original bidding system to be reimplemented? I think the biggest reason we see so many fake bids is that factions are restricted to a single bid, under an anonymous bidding system. Worse is that the coin are lost if a faction is overbid with their single bid. The original TW rewards system was reinstated, so why not return to the original system entirely? I don't see how the newer anonymous bidding system adds fun to the territory war system, especially when factions now run the risk of losing millions of coins.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    GM's can reread conversations you've had on your character(s) and trace sources of income.

You can dispute this all you like. If you don't like the laws of the land, go somewhere else. But don't cry about how the rules are enforced. GM's don't take sides with anyone. Your hand got slapped not once, but twice for resorting to "cheating". The "proof" that people keep crying for regarding a leader's banning is in the fact that the leader was indeed banned. GM's don't ban accounts for no reason. Whether your leader chooses to disclose to you the reasons why they were banned, is their own prerogative.

Instead of throwing a tantrum over being caught twice, maybe it is time to resort to a different tactic. I've no doubt that the faction being punished is certainly capable of double defending two of the stronger factions with the right numbers.

This bantering on Sanctuary is rather pathetic. No wonder we are seen as the drama server b:embarrass The best way to not get the GM's involved in cases like these, is to not allow them to happen. Sure some of the fake bids are outside of a faction's control, but certainly not all of them. When GM's do investigate and find something in line with cheating, you can bet that actions will be taken.

On the topic of TW, when can we expect the original bidding system to be reimplemented? I think the biggest reason we see so many fake bids is that factions are restricted to a single bid, under an anonymous bidding system. Worse is that the coin are lost if a faction is overbid with their single bid. The original TW rewards system was reinstated, so why not return to the original system entirely? I don't see how the newer anonymous bidding system adds fun to the territory war system, especially when factions now run the risk of losing millions of coins.

Heh... perhaps a certain faction on Sanct just needs to be removed, and their territory put up for grabs again? I'm sure the GM's are close to doing that now.

As for the Bidding system, the 'new' system was implemented to counter cheating.

If your fake bid gets outbid, that's now wasted coin. I'm sure if we reverted to the original bidding system, the number of fake bids would go way back up again, which is the reason this bidding system was created in the first place.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I have to disagree... I think the number of fake bids has only increased since the re-implementation of the current TW -rewards- system. Before it was possible to bid war with factions trying to block or fake bid, now there is nothing you can do about it if a random faction miraculously acquires 15-20mil for bidding purposes.

When TW rewards were mirages and not coins, there was pretty low incentive for using fake bids. You'd basically have been spending money to save mirages, which at the time weren't "incredibly" valuable. Even with the addition of the random MoG award to one land holding faction didn't create much of a stir, there still wasn't fake bidding going on. Only until the return to the old TW reward system, where actual in game currency was now up for grabs, do you see a return of fake bidding and bid blocks. It simply wasn't financially justifiable to fake bid back when all you got for having land was mirages.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options

You know that PapaJohn's is True_Pains alt guild right?

Thought I would throw that out there before some get all holy and high and mighty about "we play 100% fair and never do anything wrong." b:surrender So what actions were taken against that?

And yet in this situation a legitamate bid people are banned?

This whole ticket craze is slightly out of control...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If what I hear about the rumor mill is true, I do believe that the leader of the yellow faction is also banned at the moment as well. If this rumor is actually true, then is it possible that there is a connection between the two being banned for some kind of behind the scenes foul play? ;o Maybe one faction gives another faction a large sum of money, and then tells them where to place a bid?

What sense does it make for the turquoise/teal(?) faction to fake bid on your factions land? Even if it does belong to an alt of your rivals faction (I won't name and shame b:shutup) it technically can only benefit your faction, by altering the line up of bids placed on your faction. So why even bring it up? It's not like Skittles told the crappy pizza company to bid on your land >__>

The fake bidding being called into question is the kind that has the leader directly involved in some way or another. Random pizza companies looking for laughs are rather irrelevant.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfap
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If what I hear about the rumor mill is true, I do believe that the leader of the yellow faction is also banned at the moment as well. If this rumor is actually true, then is it possible that there is a connection between the two being banned for some kind of behind the scenes foul play? ;o Maybe one faction gives another faction a large sum of money, and then tells them where to place a bid?

What sense does it make for the turquoise/teal(?) faction to fake bid on your factions land? Even if it does belong to an alt of your rivals faction (I won't name and shame b:shutup) it technically can only benefit your faction, by altering the line up of bids placed on your faction. So why even bring it up? It's not like Skittles told the crappy pizza company to bid on your land >__>

The fake bidding being called into question is the kind that has the leader directly involved in some way or another. Random pizza companies looking for laughs are rather irrelevant.

1) Yellow faction leader is banned. It is common practice to ban both leader's if and when a fake bid is in question. This has always been the case, not sure where you have been o.o

2) So it is ok for said turq land to use alt factions to bid? No...ail logic is fail there. It that be the case then let everyone make an alt faction and fake bid on whatever land we want and since the Leader did not ask or know makes it ok? Well if that be the case in your mind then hell let's go for it. Some of us are rich enough to outbid any faction (even more so since we know how the bidding history of some go b:shutup).

Regardless, I can see both sides however, it just seems lately that this entire: "OMG I cannot get my way" mentality is getting out of control and other ridiculous tactics are being used. To the point of why even both with TW since no matter who you bid on or where you bid on will be seen as a "fake bid"...Really that is all I am saying.

b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2011
    Options
    fapfapfapfapfapfapfap

:O Don't go blind, Lusty!
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Even if the leader had no knowledge, he will be banned. When it comes to TW, it is the leader who takes responsibility + any one else who had dealings with it.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Even if the leader had no knowledge, he will be banned. When it comes to TW, it is the leader who takes responsibility + any one else who had dealings with it.

wat

How could a leader not have knowledge during a fake bid? The leader is the only one who can make a fake bid.

Pointless post you made.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level