Dear Sheeps of LC

Options
Whiteshade - Lost City
Whiteshade - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Dear Yakuza, KB, Zodian, Lionburn and the rest of you sheeps.

It has been made very clear, essence are out after map domination.

While im sure you guys dont want a single color map to return (by ANY GUILD, including veng or instinct) you guys choose to sit back and eat the leftovers while you still can.

I just cant understand where this herd-like behavior came from or why you accept it?

Whould love to get some answers but im sure all ill get is "QQ" or flames so i wont be responding to this topic.

Enjoy your meadow while you can,

white.
Post edited by Whiteshade - Lost City on

Comments

• armsrace
    armsrace Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Cool story bro, did you know that once a BM hits 101 he can turn into a keyboard warrior.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It's not even just sheep. They don't just sit back and watch. They are actively preventing factions that could step up against essence from fighting TWs. Do you think you get a part of the cake in behaving like that? I can assure you, you don't. Yes I am talking to you KB. You can put your gleeful comments on WC somewhere where teh sun doesn't shine...
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yes becasue lost would be so much better with an rpk faction as the dominant one b:laugh
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Essence is no rpk faction? b:laugh

But no, lost would be good with a lot of long fun TWs, a good power balance and shifting dominance between factions... Ya, I know that is never gonna happen..
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

• Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It's not even just sheep. They don't just sit back and watch. They are actively preventing factions that could step up against essence from fighting TWs. Do you think you get a part of the cake in behaving like that? I can assure you, you don't. Yes I am talking to you KB. You can put your gleeful comments on WC somewhere where teh sun doesn't shine...

Ur logic fails. U blame them for helping Essence. But wait, instead u want them to help Vengeful and Instinct, right? So what is different? Would they get a part of the cake then (to use ur own words)?

And Venge + Instinct being dominating the map = power balance? U must be kidding... There is only some kind of balance as long as Essence, Instinct and Vengeful r on the map fighting each other. If Essence was gone Vengeful + Instinct would take the map. Doesn't sound like any kind of balance to me (well, wait, balance between Vengeful and Instinct maybe).

Same goes to White. Is Vengeful that butthurt about these guilds not actively supporting u guys in TW? Would it be any better for them? Wouldn't u go after them once Essence was gone?
    And don't Vengeful and Instinct constantly rpk guilds like Lionburn, Yakuza or KB? At least at West, SP and HO? Maybe rethink ur own faction politics.
    Maybe, just maybe it wasn't a good move for Instinct to allow rpk. Maybe, just maybe it wasn't a good move for Vengeful to be a merger of rpk guilds like ThaClick and PokerFace and to allow rpk at certain spots. Look back in LC history. Who was more hated? CQ (the dominant faction) or RQ (the rpking faction)? I think u get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • Whiteshade - Lost City
    Whiteshade - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    armsrace wrote: »
    Cool story bro, did you know that once a BM hits 101 he can turn into a keyboard warrior.

Oki Mr Alt.

To spliff ,
    I never said they should choose our side. never. All i said is whan ppl gonna take something from you (and every1 knows it) you dont ask for a delay, you say FU.

you say FU to veng, FU to Instinct and FU to essence. If you cant fight alone you find a way to. You recruit other guilds, you join one who can, you play the game.

Never said any1 should support veng. All i said is dont be a sheep. If you decide to be one anyway, than dont be suprised when u eat what u planted.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well, but Essence and Instinct aren't fighting each other that week, thanks to KB fake bidding... I never said I want em to tripple or quadruple attack Essence. But then again, if you are teh dominant faction on the server you have to deal with multiple attack, it was always like that. I would not cry if Instinct were to dominate and would have to defend against several attackers at the same time. If it wasn't intended it would not be possible. Fake bidding however is not an intended TW strategy...

• Spliffany - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nice story about KB fake bidding. I guess Shadowroot has his reasons to bid on Archo. I dunno, maybe he even wanted to **** up a possible double or triple attack by Venge and Instinct for whatever reason. Maybe because of the rpk.

Some months ago, Spectral was still around and i was a member of Spec, KB did bid on Essence as well. Athran kos'd them for fake bidding. But what did Spectral see once we entered the war? All of Essence's big DDs were missing, they were in the TW vs KB which lasted like 10 to 15 minutes. Spectral was just too stupid back then to take any advantage out of it, otherwise KB would have helped Spectral with their bid. Still they got kos'd for that. For no reason. So it might be possible that this is KB's revenge now as they can't take u in PvP?

But yeah, as soon as any guild does something which Vengeful and Instinct don't like they r our allies or fake bidding or balls sucking or sheeps or whatever... stop being so small minded, stop being so focused on Essence, cause that seems to be all u can see. Look at urself and ask urself: is it possible that some guilds don't like u without Essence being involved?

P.S: who is ImSoHard? Vengeful's or Instinct's alt guild maybe? In hope to take 2 of our lands in a triple attack (Vengeful, Instinct, ImSoHard)? Noone is mentioning ImSoHard, but: if KB had bid on another of our lands instead of Archo, it would have messed up ur plans as well? It would have been 4 attacks on our lands then, and TWs would have been split up on 2 days and maybe Vengeful's and Instinct's attacks would have been on different days. So y doesn't any Vengeful or Instinct talk about ImSoHard?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    We all know Imsohard bid on Essence in the middle of plain of farewells and Arch in the off change KB didn't win the bid.

This would then have "hopefully" given the REAL wars a 6 min difference for Essence to go in and zerg, win both then circle jerk on WC how powerful they are. Too bad that is now how bidding works anymore.

Spliffany you that dumb to try to say it would be Instinct or Vengeful? What would they gain from bidding on a 2nd land of Essences with no people to go and fight inside? You think Essence wouldn't send anyone to that war?

Get real. Get over yourself. Stop trying to think people are that dumb to think Instinct of Vengeful fake bid on Essence to gain some land. Essence is a powerhouse and would not let some nub no name guild get a land from them.

There is no advantage for Instinct or Vengeful to put a fake bid on Essence land.

Nice try. b:bye
    Here we go again....
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    We all know Imsohard bid on Essence in the middle of plain of farewells and Arch in the off change KB didn't win the bid.

This would then have "hopefully" given the REAL wars a 6 min difference for Essence to go in and zerg, win both then circle jerk on WC how powerful they are. Too bad that is now how bidding works anymore.

Spliffany you that dumb to try to say it would be Instinct or Vengeful? What would they gain from bidding on a 2nd land of Essences with no people to go and fight inside? You think Essence wouldn't send anyone to that war?

Get real. Get over yourself. Stop trying to think people are that dumb to think Instinct of Vengeful fake bid on Essence to gain some land. Essence is a powerhouse and would not let some nub no name guild get a land from them.

There is no advantage for Instinct or Vengeful to put a fake bid on Essence land.

i never said we wouldn't send anyone to ImSoHard, but:

Vengeful and Instinct saw that we struggled last week, cause we only had like 120 ppl and the wrong tactics. They knew we would probably try a different way this week cause last week didn't work that well. So any additional party that we had to take out of 1 of those TWs to send to another war would weaken us more or nullify the new tactics. So this wouldn't be an advantage for Instinct and Vengeful? try harder pls

oh and i can do that too:
    Get real. Get over yourself. Stop trying to think people are that dumb to think Essence fake bid to gain some land. Essence is a powerhouse and doesn't need it.

lol, c what i did there? ur argument does nothing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well golly gee... you are so smart quoting me.

Bravo!
    Here we go again....
  • Doonxib - Lost City
    Doonxib - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    They just mad because the only way for Vengef00ls to take a land from us is to crystal walk
    while we are busy in an actual TW, just like last week. b:laughb:shedtearb:laugh
    Cya in a few hours on the battlefield Zombypoop and all of the other braggers.
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i never said we wouldn't send anyone to ImSoHard, but:

Vengeful and Instinct saw that we struggled last week, cause we only had like 120 ppl and the wrong tactics. They knew we would probably try a different way this week cause last week didn't work that well. So any additional party that we had to take out of 1 of those TWs to send to another war would weaken us more or nullify the new tactics. So this wouldn't be an advantage for Instinct and Vengeful? try harder pls

oh and i can do that too:
    Get real. Get over yourself. Stop trying to think people are that dumb to think Essence fake bid to gain some land. Essence is a powerhouse and doesn't need it.

lol, c what i did there? ur argument does nothing...

Well honestly send tickets abt ImSoHard and get ur leader banned. Talk more abt wropng tactics, etc. As much as Essence is strong and I dont deny it, You guys just simply dont stand a chance to win double defence atm same as Spectral couldnt win double defence in past vs Essence and Kamisama. Having any additional guild bidding on Essence is not in Vengeful or Instinct interest for sure.

Im sorry to mention this, but if we are coming back to "balance" of the server topic. Server would be balanced having Instinct and vengeful bidding on Essence (then Essence losing 1 land) and Essence bidding with YKZ or KB on Vengeful or Instinct getting another land. It would keep some kind of status quo. Like look at last week. Essence took Plume from Veng, Vengeful took Plume from Essence, Instinct stayed with the same number of lands. Obviously after 2 weeks and realizing You cant win 2 attacks You had to change You strategy into fake bidding... HAIL Essence!
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    They just mad because the only way for Vengef00ls to take a land from us is to crystal walk
    while we are busy in an actual TW, just like last week. b:laughb:shedtearb:laugh
    Cya in a few hours on the battlefield Zombypoop and all of the other braggers.

Remind me how Essence took 50% of lands b4 map reset? Wasnt it in Crystal Walks vs Spectral, because You couldnt win in 1 vs 1? Did any1 from Spectral complained those times that we are getting doubled even tripled with SG1OWNS? No, we were just giving 1 land and taking 1 land. I see that when You are put in same shoes, only thing You can do is what You are doing now. Gratz
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Duckiee - Lost City
    Duckiee - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:laugh seems venge and instinct are angryb:angry b:pleased
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

One possible reason would be to cry foul play on the forums. ZOMG Essence doesn't had a bad enough rep, lets try to rally the server vs those fake bidderzzzzz! I don't know who was behind that bid, but I'm not convinced it was someone in Essence behind it (although it's anyone's guess who it really was)
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    One possible reason would be to cry foul play on the forums. ZOMG Essence doesn't had a bad enough rep, lets try to rally the server vs those fake bidderzzzzz! I don't know who was behind that bid, but I'm not convinced it was someone in Essence behind it (although it's anyone's guess who it really was)

I blame you Adroit :P
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dear Sheep of LC

"Sheep" is already plural. Sorry, it was really bothering me. b:thanks

::goes back to trolling DW forum::
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    need more hardcore CSers to come join Vengeful, WC for our officer now !!!
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    AS WAS POSTED IN THE OTHER COMPLETELY ABSURD THREAD....

OK seriously now... all of this nonsense is starting to get REALLY out of hand and just kinda borders on the absurd...

Why doesn't everyone just get focused on the upcoming TW's this weekend and in the future without all the fingerpointing and thread spam about who sucks azz better, who has the bigger e-peen and who is more fail.

Don't forget about one thing in your quest to be the "almighty" and "righteous" one... THIS IS STILL JUST A GAME...

PLAY TO WIN BUT ALSO PLAY TO HAVE FUN.... ALL THIS HATRED WILL KILL YOUb:laugh
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sheep looks delicious. Right here
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kelbin - Lost City
    Kelbin - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hi my name is kelbin
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hi my name is kelbin

hai kelbin \o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Arania - Lost City
    Arania - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Essence continues to thrust nub logic in the face of their opponents.

GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RayOmaga - Lost City
    RayOmaga - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why wud Kagebushi wna join forces with vengeful and instinct i mean both of u kos us pked us constantly lols it makes no sence deal with it i rather essence take map than both u guilds.
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why wud Kagebushi wna join forces with vengeful and instinct i mean both of u kos us pked us constantly lols it makes no sence deal with it i rather essence take map than both u guilds.

Essence will take your guild out too. No worries. We will see a nice ****-colored TW map. b:chuckle
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • BoatFoot - Lost City
    BoatFoot - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ITT: vengeful and instinct her0s so scared of essence they need to try to turn the whole server against them in the hope they can get enough guilds to gank essence in tw.

oh and god forbid you actually dislike vengeful. You're obviously just sucking essence's balls it can't be that you don't like venge and instinct for rpking you and being general d0uches of the server...
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ITT: vengeful and instinct her0s so scared of essence they need to try to turn the whole server against them in the hope they can get enough guilds to gank essence in tw.

oh and god forbid you actually dislike vengeful. You're obviously just sucking essence's balls it can't be that you don't like venge and instinct for rpking you and being general d0uches of the server...

It is not being scared... it is being realistic... both Vengeful and Instinct are smart enough to realize that currently there is NO single guild that can defeat Essence 1 v 1 in TW.
    The only hope that anyone has of preventing a single coloured map again is to continue to try and force them into having to defend multiple territories simultaniously.

Problem with that is that there are still alot of people on the server that either don't give a **** about doing anything to help, or simply don't care.

As far as being d0uches of the server.... maybe Vengeful made a few mistakes at the begining by allowing some of it's more bloodlusty members the freedom to rpk at SilverPool, Hidden Orchid and West Gate thus contributing to the annimosity towards it's members, but other then those areas, the only other pk that is allowed is against KOS, so KB and other KoS guilds.. there is no secret that you will be killed when seen outside of SZ

Not sure how Instinct can be seen as d0uches of the server as the vast majority of thier members are farmers and not pvp'ers so where that thinking comes from baffles me.

But if we are gonna call these guilds and it's members d0uches then lets not lose sight of the fact that Essence has tried and succeeded in ruining every single event with thier 'accidental aoe' or just because by doing so they can have thier members on top of the event leaderboards.. lets also not lose sight of the fact that they have in the past and most certainly will again, use thier allies till no longer needed then simply dismiss them as if they were a bad disease.

please don't point the d0uche finger at only a select few without being realistic enough to admit that this server is rife with d0uches.. (there are people in every guild that people like to hate for one reason or another)

Not saying, or trying to persuade people to team up with Vengeful and Instinct , because honestly people should be able to decide for themselves who they want to side with.... just saying that I honestly don't understand why, (given past results) there are some that will still team up with the strongest guild on the server and allow history to repeat itself again.

remember that this time the GM's may not simply reset the map once Essence has taken over again.... then what are you going to do if you want TW? Because if Essence was not going to simply allow for a reset to happen last time, they certainly won't be willing to do it this time either.

I am sure there are many of you , like myself, that want to see some decent TW again (and not just for a short period of time).... lets face it for alot of people that have been playing this game for a long time now.. the rest is boring... no real reason to even log onto game anymore except for a good weekly dose of 80 vs 80
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

You failed to mention why the original posters idea or logic is dumb.

If you want more guilds to bid on essence there is a higher chance vengeful and instinct dont get the same TW night.

Which basically puts you guys in a 1v1 faceroll with essence.