~ TW Report 5/6/11 - 5/8/11 ~

Comments

• QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i love pvping and owning sins im only 94 with a +2 board land bow and i can kill a rank 8 sin, really it justs depends on a lot of stuff who can hit with a stun, who can crt and so on

i lol'd what sins have u been fighting, inb4 donfito b:shutup
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    can someone teach me how to farm?
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i lol'd what sins have u been fighting, inb4 donfito b:shutup

idk some zodain sins umm soul_hunter_ i dont really remembers names >.<
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2011

And for good reason too. I saw your full +10/12 mage drop to a +5~6 r8 sin without much problem on his part. Although, it seemed like you'd just given up all hope and let him kill you. W/e. Your choice.

Yeah, lag + self buffs - charm will do that to you.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Lolol.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • AngelVeno - Lost City
    AngelVeno - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Essence has once again shown the server it's not just about gear.
    ^

Made me giggle. <_________________________________________________<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:surrender
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Bit of an understatement here. Massive dissapointment on Vengeful's part. And whlie I understand the 'strategic' move of attacking Silk Ridge. They don't need to attack the smaller factions to have a double attack. The extra 2 catapults assaulting our city won't make a difference; you have no one to pull them. Their fear of Essence despite how badly they were trash talking us over the past couple months is quite funny.

Essence has once again shown the server it's not just about gear. Enjoy double attacking our cities next week in your usual strategy of numbers over skill. We shall see if Essence still has the numbers and co-ordination to fend off two guilds with lots of members. Time will tell. Keep hating Vengeful your anger just makes me laugh more.

Gratz Elayne and Essence on successful fake bids!!!

Now to make this post funny and to keep another tale of how Essence are the good guys of the server always acting correctly lets make a new story :)

Massive dissapointment on Essence's part. While I understand the "strategic" move of attacking City of Lost, they dont need to use other guilds to fake bid and avoid double attack. Their fear of double attacks from Vengeful and Instinct (2 so fail guilds) lead into such movements is quite funny.

Essence has once again shown the server its not just about gear. Enjoy the fake bids in order to "be the best on the server" in Your usual strategy we want all. We shall see if Essence still has enough alts and guilds to manipulate to fend off two guilds with lots of members. Time will tell. Keep hating Essence and use any possible trick to keep ur supremacy.

PS. Is it just me or this week its another time that kageBushi use some fake guilds to bid on their own lands to avoid multiple attacks? last week we had that ChaosOmen (that prevented Zodian of having their TW). This week we got ShadowSux, MeSoSoup and WildThing. More interesting is that kageBushi (one of allied guilds with Essence having many of their alts) decided to suddenly bid on Archosaur. For weeks touching Etherblade, for weeks attacking Dogma and Knights, now so suddenly turning vs Essence in TW. How much did Elayne pay You, shadowroot?

Im petrified. All hail Essence. inb4westartspammingtickets.
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'm not sure what u r talking about. I'm pretty sure that KageBushi isn't allied with us but with Knights. So I see their point in not attacking them. Y they decided to attack Archo? I dunno. Maybe they hoped that they could get it while we get double attacked by Instinct and Venge? Whatsoever. As I don't see Instinct attacking us I guess they did bid on Archo as well. Min bid?
    It's nice tho how every1 is allied with Essence once one of your plans doesn't work out. Other guilds like KageBushi might have plans in mind too, u know. Whatever their plans r tho. But in ur small minded world it's not possible of course that any guild acts on their own.

Do u remember back in Spectral when Athran kos'd KB for fake bidding when it obviously wasn't a fake bid? KB showed up with as many as possible and Essence fought them, did send all the heavy DDs to that war. And what did we in Spectral do ? We were just too stupid to take advantage out of it. Otherwise KB would have even helped us with that TW vs Essence in the past.

Oh, and KB isn't an alt guild of Essence. Another invalid point.

And couldn't it be Zodian who r fake bidding on KB to get their war and to take 1 of KB's land for sure?

Whatever, keep hating Essence. But don't make up stories, 'brah'. Or did u see any Essence saying that ImSoHard is problably a Vengeful alt guild which was trying to take another of our lands in case of a triple attack (Instinct, Vengeful, ImSoHard)? Y don't u mention ImSoHard in ur post at all? Pretty suspicious.

Anyways, keep up the hate and spam tickets. But Trappe is the better storyteller imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • Moerten - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    I'm not sure what u r talking about. I'm pretty sure that KageBushi isn't allied with us but with Knights. So I see their point in not attacking them. Y they decided to attack Archo? I dunno. Maybe they hoped that they could get it while we get double attacked by Instinct and Venge? Whatsoever. As I don't see Instinct attacking us I guess they did bid on Archo as well. Min bid?
    It's nice tho how every1 is allied with Essence once one of your plans doesn't work out. Other guilds like KageBushi might have plans in mind too, u know. Whatever their plans r tho. But in ur small minded world it's not possible of course that any guild acts on their own.

Do u remember back in Spectral when Athran kos'd KB for fake bidding when it obviously wasn't a fake bid? KB showed up with as many as possible and Essence fought them, did send all the heavy DDs to that war. And what did we in Spectral do ? We were just too stupid to take advantage out of it. Otherwise KB would have even helped us with that TW vs Essence in the past.

And couldn't it be Zodian who r fake bidding on KB to get their war and to take 1 of KB's land for sure?

Whatever, keep hating Essence. But don't make up stories, 'brah'. Or did u see any Essence saying that ImSoHard is problably a Vengeful alt guild which was trying to take another of our lands in case of a triple attack (Instinct, Vengeful, ImSoHard)? Y don't u mention ImSoHard in ur post at all? Pretty suspicious.

Anyways, keep up the hate and spam tickets. But Trappe is the better storyteller imo.

so i understand that the 3 men meeting with Essence leader and kageBushi leader on Essence vent right after Instinct bid and b4 KageBushi bid was just a coincidence? Thx for this info :) Dont worry its already in ticket to GM's with SS attached. Im sure You have an explain for this, right?

Obviously if they wanted to triple - they would or contact one of Instinct/Vengeful officers and obviously wouldnt overbid another faction (having almost 100% sure its Instinct) on archosaur. Simply as it is they would and could bid on Etherblade. Your stupidity and way You are trying to fool all never stop to amaze me.

Athran KOS'd KageBushi in exactly same situation like this from yesterday. If You really believe in it then I guess You have some troubles with ur brain.

Zodian got fake overbidded last week, why would they need to fake bid on other KB's lands if for them its better to get some other stronger guilds to bid on them - like lets say Knights, Dogma, Etc? It makes no sense. Did You ever think before posting just a second?

We dont need any additional ppl bidding on Essence. Lets be honest none other guild besides Instinct and Vengeful has a chance to survive more than 5-6 minutes in TW vs Essence, thats obviously why if You specially overbid one of those 2 factions means You are fakebidding and not going for the win.

As for ImSoHard its another fake bid that I have no idea what is it? Maybe another fake bid to at least gain 3 minutes between Vengeful and eventual TW with instinct?

Spliffy, when You are planning something so fishy like that, please at least after dont come with such BS explains when You know its not true. Cuz the only 1 making stories here is You "brah". Looking forward for ur "smart" reply.
  • BoatFoot - Lost City
    BoatFoot - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    so i understand that Elayne, NyKage and shadowroot meeting on Essence vent right after Instinct bid and b4 KageBushi bid was just a coincidence? Thx for this info :) Dont worry its already in ticket to GM's with SS attached. Im sure You have an explain for this, right?

Obviously if they wanted to triple - they would or contact one of Instinct/Vengeful officers and obviously wouldnt overbid another faction (having almost 100% sure its Instinct) on archosaur. Simply as it is they would and could bid on Etherblade. Your stupidity and way You are trying to fool all never stop to amaze me.

Athran KOS'd KageBushi in exactly same situation like this from yesterday. If You really believe in it then I guess You have some troubles with ur brain.

Zodian got fake overbidded last week, why would they need to fake bid on other KB's lands if for them its better to get some other stronger guilds to bid on them - like lets say Knights, Dogma, Etc? It makes no sense. Did You ever think before posting just a second?

We dont need any additional ppl bidding on Essence. Lets be honest none other guild besides Instinct and Vengeful has a chance to survive more than 5-6 minutes in TW vs Essence, thats obviously why if You specially overbid one of those 2 factions means You are fakebidding and not going for the win.

As for ImSoHard its another fake bid that I have no idea what is it? Maybe another fake bid to at least gain 3 minutes between Vengeful and eventual TW with instinct?

Spliffy, when You are planning something so fishy like that, please at least after dont come with such BS explains when You know its not true. Cuz the only 1 making stories here is You "brah".

U are such a loser
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited May 2011

b:laugh
    LOL?
    Here we go again....
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Mmm, i'm sorry, but Elayne was on Essence vent with me and few others all the time during the bidding process. Neither NyKage nor Shadowroot have been there. Nice lie here.

If KB would have attacked Ether, it would still have been 4 attacks on our lands together with ImSoHard, right? So TWs would have been split up on 2 days with the possibility that Vengeful's and Instinct's attack would have been on 2 different days. Am i right? Wouldn't this have messed up ur plans as well? Still u didn't mention ImSoHard before. Still suspicious imo. Anyways, nice try tho...

Athran kos'd KB for the same reason, right. For fake bidding. And what was fact back then? KB didn't fake bid, they fought Essence for 10 - 15 minutes with all of Essence's heavy DDs being in that TW. It kinda would have helped Spec if Spec wasn't too stupid to take advantage out of it. But what happened after the TWs? Spectral kept kos'ing KB for no reason although it obviously wasn't a fake bid...

Ever thought that KB might have a grudge against Vengeful and Instinct? Without Essence being part of it? Vengeful = Spec (the ones that did kos KB for stupid reasons) + ThaClick (the ones that rpked KB) + PokerFace (rpked KB as well) + Unity (didn't u keep up the kos with KB?). So y would KB like Vengeful? Instinct r ur allies... y would they like anyone who allies with u guys? Beside the fact that Vengeful and Instinct rpk them wherever they can.

Knights doesn't attack KB, they r allies. Dogma is dead, so they doesn't attack KB. Zodian couldn't expect any help there. And Zodian was overbid last week. So ofc it would make sense that Zodian fake bids to get KB involved into as many wars as possible. To be able to get 1 of KB's lands. If one of the fake guilds (if they r fake guilds) gets a land, Zodian could take that land next week. But yeah, ur stupidity and the way u only see what u want to see amazes me.

Wadzio, if u r planning on making up stories or spreading lies, please think about it for some minutes at least. Maybe ur stories would make sense then.
    Spliffany in another thread:
    But yeah, as soon as any guild does something which Vengeful and Instinct don't like they r our allies or fake bidding or balls sucking or sheeps or whatever... stop being so small minded, stop being so focused on Essence, cause that seems to be all u can see. Look at urself and ask urself: is it possible that some guilds don't like u without Essence being involved?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • Moerten - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Mmm, i'm sorry, but Elayne was on Essence vent with me and few others all the time during the bidding process. Neither NyKage nor Shadowroot have been there. Nice lie here.

If KB would have attacked Ether, it would still have been 4 attacks on our lands together with ImSoHard, right? So TWs would have been split up on 2 days with the possibility that Vengeful's and Instinct's attack would have been on 2 different days. Am i right? Wouldn't this have messed up ur plans as well? Still u didn't mention ImSoHard before. Still suspicious imo. Anyways, nice try tho...

Athran kos'd KB for the same reason, right. For fake bidding. And what was fact back then? KB didn't fake bid, they fought Essence for 10 - 15 minutes with all of Essence's heavy DDs being in that TW. It kinda would have helped Spec if Spec wasn't too stupid to take advantage out of it. But what happened after the TWs? Spectral kept kos'ing KB for no reason although it obviously wasn't a fake bid...

Ever thought that KB might have a grudge against Vengeful and Instinct? Without Essence being part of it? Vengeful = Spec (the ones that did kos KB for stupid reasons) + ThaClick (the ones that rpked KB) + PokerFace (rpked KB as well) + Unity (didn't u keep up the kos with KB?). So y would KB like Vengeful? Instinct r ur allies... y would they like anyone who allies with u guys? Beside the fact that Vengeful and Instinct rpk them wherever they can.

Knights doesn't attack KB, they r allies. Dogma is dead, so they doesn't attack KB. Zodian couldn't expect any help there. And Zodian was overbid last week. So ofc it would make sense that Zodian fake bids to get KB involved into as many wars as possible. To be able to get 1 of KB's lands. If one of the fake guilds (if they r fake guilds) gets a land, Zodian could take that land next week. But yeah, ur stupidity and the way u only see what u want to see amazes me.

Wadzio, if u r planning on making up stories or spreading lies, please think about it for some minutes at least. Maybe ur stories would make sense then.

Its not a lie. SS from Your vent has been already sent to GMs. ImSoHard bid was the last bid on Essence land, so how the hell KB could think of 4 attacks while bidding? Interesting... Seems only KB and Essence knew abt it... Nice try.. As for ImSoHard reread I mentioned it... So Spliffany are You 100% sure shadowroot wasnt on Your vent and didnt talk to Elayne? Plz make sure b4 I post here the SS to show who obviously is lying,.. Please think twice, before You make urself and Your guild show who u rly are.

Im pretty sure Zodian has no advantage on fake bidding on Knights. As much as You think those guilds are dead - they could stand a chance in such TW vs kageBushi.

Oh and on the side note, didnt Elayne offer similiar things to ZaytroX and zinomi this week like they did to shadowroot? Please again make sure You reply honestly.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    bid 200m to win, then no fake bid allowed

man, another week without real TW
  • LaTrappe - Lost City
    LaTrappe - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I have a screen shot of Calvin, Wadzio, Jimbo, Midnight and NcN_Booger all in vent together...... spamming tickets about fake bidding......OH NOES! b:surrender

Oh people logged in on a vent with fake user names and screen shotting it TOTALLY proves fake bidding.

Well done Wadzio, well done your infalible evidence will be the downfall of the evil Essence. Finally you will be "safer ov servar".

I have an idea, how about you stop your little QQ baby posts and bring your guild full force and we have a TW. How about you beat us 1 v 1. How about you stop being a loser and step up your game? Then you don't have to ***** and can have some pride in yourself? Ok.

You have a GREAT day now.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    OK seriously now... all of this nonsense is starting to get REALLY out of hand and just kinda borders on the absurd...

Why doesn't everyone just get focused on the upcoming TW's this weekend and in the future without all the fingerpointing and thread spam about who sucks azz better, who has the bigger e-peen and who is more fail.

Don't forget about one thing in your quest to be the "almighty" and "righteous" one... THIS IS STILL JUST A GAME...

PLAY TO WIN BUT ALSO PLAY TO HAVE FUN.... ALL THIS HATRED WILL KILL YOUb:laugh
  • Moerten - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    I have a screen shot of Calvin, Wadzio, Jimbo, Midnight and NcN_Booger all in vent together...... spamming tickets about fake bidding......OH NOES! b:surrender

Oh people logged in on a vent with fake user names and screen shotting it TOTALLY proves fake bidding.

Well done Wadzio, well done your infalible evidence will be the downfall of the evil Essence. Finally you will be "safer ov servar".

I have an idea, how about you stop your little QQ baby posts and bring your guild full force and we have a TW. How about you beat us 1 v 1. How about you stop being a loser and step up your game? Then you don't have to ***** and can have some pride in yourself? Ok.

You have a GREAT day now.

Cool story... Too bad my ISP had maintenence and I actually logged on vent and in game for tournament only since my net was down from midnight my time :)

Ofc beating Essence 1 vs 1 would be a cool thing and its for sure some distant goal we want to reach, but so far doing what You are doing its just trying to make sure noone can fight u, because You are too affraid to lose a land.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hi, Kamisama and spectral are dead. Bye.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    e-detectives and e-criminals!
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    xxdies3lxx wrote: »

Because a screenshot where some random gives their opinion totally proves it was a fake bid. /scurred
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • xxdies3lxx
    xxdies3lxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    lol, and you assume this is the only one I have?
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    wanna know the funny thing its not a fake bid like onwer said we even have the full 80 to send to that tw and squads already made so nice try
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    and thats why the leader is banned?
    b:chuckle

u scare Essence? u scare?
    Here we go again....
  • xxdies3lxx
    edited May 2011
    Next excuse? I love hearing them.
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    lol so not only do you hide behind an alt and post that but owner isnt an officer he doesnt speak for shadow if an essence member says essence faked bid does that make it true or if a vengeful member says they fake bid does that mean vengeful does it no and the reason shadow is banned is cause they didnt look it to it he got an email saying that a bunch of tickets was sent in and there looking into it so again nice try
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    oh and at vengeful if we at kage suck so much like you say we do then why spy on a fail faction?
  • xxdies3lxx
    edited May 2011
    More More, i love it, keep going please. It is so interesting to watch you st-st-stutter all over yourself once being caught.
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    lol so not only do you hide behind an alt and post that but owner isnt an officer he doesnt speak for shadow if an essence member says essence faked bid does that make it true or if a vengeful member says they fake bid does that mean vengeful does it no and the reason shadow is banned is cause they didnt look it to it he got an email saying that a bunch of tickets was sent in and there looking into it so again nice try

lolumad. <3 MOAR EXCUSES PLS SIR. b:dirty
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
This discussion has been closed.