~ TW Report 5/6/11 - 5/8/11 ~

Options
SilverCleric - Lost City
SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Here's this weekend TW lineup! b:pleased

And sorry about last week, it was late, I was sleepy.... so yea... b:surrender

FRIDAY, 5/6/11:

20:00 Essence vs.Vengeful at Courage Path
20:03 Instinct vs. ChinaTown Hidden Orchid

SATURDAY, 5/7/11:

20:00 ChinaTown vs. Knights at Misfortune
20:03 Forbiden vs. Knights at Mount. Lantern
20:06 Tribune vs. DARknes at The Harshlands
20:09 StiffNipz vs. Knockout Immoliation Camp
20:12 Vengeful vs. LIONBURN at Silk Ridge
20:15 YaKuZa vs. Zodian at Vibrant Cliffs
20:18 StinkyToe vs. InDaClub at The Fissure

Discuss..... b:pleased

So far its not much action this weekend, but there is the last stand between Zodain and YaKuZa and ChinaTown and Forbiden trying to take down the last of Knight's land.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
Post edited by SilverCleric - Lost City on

Comments

• SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    First encounter of Essence vs Vengeful ;)

I'm very interested in how this gonna end. Probably the first serious battle either guild has seen since b4 map reset.

I hope it is a good battle :)

Did miss your posting last weekend - slacker!
  • goinballsdeep
    goinballsdeep Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    feel it was a pretty weak move of venge to go after lion instead of having enuf confidence that they will beat essence was a little disappointed b:bye
  • SuperSayayin - Lost City
    SuperSayayin - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Vengful going after Lion would have been my move xDb:bye
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    feel it was a pretty weak move of venge to go after lion instead of having enuf confidence that they will beat essence was a little disappointed b:bye

there is a strategic decision behind the vengefel attack on lionburn ... therefore you can be disappointed if you like but there are reasons behind the move
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    First encounter of Essence vs Vengeful ;)

I'm very interested in how this gonna end. Probably the first serious battle either guild has seen since b4 map reset.

I hope it is a good battle :)

Did miss your posting last weekend - slacker!

Slacker? b:sad

The only problem is that, the bidding ends around 9:25 P.M. (my time) and it can take me from 10:30 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. or even longer to finish the report depending on how many people are doing TW's.

And since it was late last week, I didn't have enough time to do it, and I was really tired during that time. b:surrender

Getting back on topic: About Essence vs. Vengeful, I think it might be a long fight but I still think Essence has the edge since...... its Essence they are a uberly powerful guild and most of the characters might have godly gear. But who knows Vengeful might win this war if they play their cards right. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Slacker? b:sad

The only problem is that, the bidding ends around 9:25 P.M. (my time) and it can take me from 10:30 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. or even longer to finish the report depending on how many people are doing TW's.

And since it was late last week, I didn't have enough time to do it, and I was really tired during that time. b:surrender

Getting back on topic: About Essence vs. Vengeful, I think it might be a long fight but I still think Essence has the edge since...... its Essence they are a uberly powerful guild and most of the characters might have godly gear. But who knows Vengeful might win this war if they play their cards right. b:pleased

if essence win wonder if next week will look like vengeful and instinct attacking essence while essence and yakuza attack vengeful
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yakuza will get ***** even if they double venge.

if they think they have a chance even with 2x then lol.
    Here we go again....
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well cant tell a lie...
    We (Vengeful) didn't do so well.
    Meh, live and learn LOL
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well cant tell a lie...
    Meh, live and learn LOL

-oh really?-b:chuckle
  • Eroticism - Lost City
    Eroticism - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

OMG CASTIEL!!!!!!

That's when he was near famine and he was all omnomnomnom chezburger EVEN THOUGH ANGELS DONT NEED TO EAT.
  • Elayne - Lost City
    Elayne - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well cant tell a lie...
    Meh, live and learn LOL

Bit of an understatement here. Massive dissapointment on Vengeful's part. And whlie I understand the 'strategic' move of attacking Silk Ridge. They don't need to attack the smaller factions to have a double attack. The extra 2 catapults assaulting our city won't make a difference; you have no one to pull them. Their fear of Essence despite how badly they were trash talking us over the past couple months is quite funny.

Essence has once again shown the server it's not just about gear. Enjoy double attacking our cities next week in your usual strategy of numbers over skill. We shall see if Essence still has the numbers and co-ordination to fend off two guilds with lots of members. Time will tell. Keep hating Vengeful your anger just makes me laugh more.

(By the way if I were you, I would blame Wadzio (Moerten) for your failure last night as he was dead way too much to be of any use to you in co-ordinating a war...silly sin)
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The only thing u had over us was coordination and organization. This was our first (real) war as a group. Can't blame us for not doing so well as you guys have done the same thing for 2+ years with pretty much the same people. You can't expect us to do well versus that much no-lifement. I'm sure we will get better with time and hopefully bring some fun to TWs.
    OMG CASTIEL!!!!!!

That's when he was near famine and he was all omnomnomnom chezburger EVEN THOUGH ANGELS DONT NEED TO EAT.

oh, and i loved that episode <3 Cas so funni
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Gratz Essence for Your win. Yes, Vengeful didnt do well this TW and we will need to fix a lot of things b4 next clash. We are a new faction, we need time to make the ellements work correctly and to find our way to play TW.

Vengeful has no fear of Essence. Actually there is also no hate. You guys should be pretty glad that we are around otherwise who would You fight these days?

Ofc You can say its not abt gears. Definately our strategy wasnt good for this war, though it funny that You say its not abt gears - Essence dominance is a result of extremely high percentage of r9 players in Your guild - which cant be compared to any other faction on our server. Ofc its not the only factor, like Sun_Burn has mentioned already - You guys have 1,5 year of TW experience and it helps a lot.

Lets see what next weeks will bring... I hope we gonna have some more challenge and some of our key players will come next war... Enjoy Your 1st win...
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bit of an understatement here. Massive dissapointment on Vengeful's part. And whlie I understand the 'strategic' move of attacking Silk Ridge. They don't need to attack the smaller factions to have a double attack. The extra 2 catapults assaulting our city won't make a difference; you have no one to pull them. Their fear of Essence despite how badly they were trash talking us over the past couple months is quite funny.

Essence has once again shown the server it's not just about gear. Enjoy double attacking our cities next week in your usual strategy of numbers over skill. We shall see if Essence still has the numbers and co-ordination to fend off two guilds with lots of members. Time will tell. Keep hating Vengeful your anger just makes me laugh more.

(By the way if I were you, I would blame Wadzio (Moerten) for your failure last night as he was dead way too much to be of any use to you in co-ordinating a war...silly sin)

Yeah we didn't do well and we will work on our faults, we will improve - but did you not notice I didn't blame ANYONE nor trash Essence in any way?

Back to trash talking BOTH guilds are EQUALLY bad for this - I have seen it - you have some pretty nasty pieces of work there too Elayne can any of your officers control them any better than we can?

Where is the anger? We were of course disappointed in ourselves and most going "holy ***" when so many of us are being one-shot so readily. But that is just natural LOL

We will work on it, learn and get better.

Or do you really want Vengeful to just give up and your players get so bored they quit. On the other hand, there are 10 classes now y'all can lvl up to R9 and THEN do nothing hehe.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The only thing u had over us was coordination and organization. This was our first (real) war as a group. Can't blame us for not doing so well as you guys have done the same thing for 2+ years with pretty much the same people. You can't expect us to do well versus that much no-lifement. I'm sure we will get better with time and hopefully bring some fun to TWs.

Its not just about coordination, your formation was heavily lacking TW classes (people chose to play their sins instead), and there isn't the same leadership to stop it.

Gratz Essence for Your win. Yes, Vengeful didnt do well this TW and we will need to fix a lot of things b4 next clash. We are a new faction, we need time to make the ellements work correctly and to find our way to play TW.

Vengeful has no fear of Essence. Actually there is also no hate. You guys should be pretty glad that we are around otherwise who would You fight these days?

Ofc You can say its not abt gears. Definately our strategy wasnt good for this war, though it funny that You say its not abt gears - Essence dominance is a result of extremely high percentage of r9 players in Your guild - which cant be compared to any other faction on our server. Ofc its not the only factor, like Sun_Burn has mentioned already - You guys have 1,5 year of TW experience and it helps a lot.

Lets see what next weeks will bring... I hope we gonna have some more challenge and some of our key players will come next war... Enjoy Your 1st win...

If you didn't realize Vengence has more Rank 9 players than Essence at the moment. More Rank 9 Archers, equal Rank 9 Wizards, etc.

The real failure on your part is the abnormally large amount of sins you let into TW. People like you could've played their Wizards and contributed more to TW strategy and effectiveness.

Did you ever stop to consider that Essence holds the only 105 sins on this server?
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well cant tell a lie...
    Meh, live and learn LOL

wish i coulda been there, but i was having too much fun irl lol

hi minxy b:dirtyb:dirty
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    not gonna lie... this TW was terribad, but hopefully a learning experience.
    also yes IMO too many sins and not enough wiz, archer and psy.

@ Elayne... I remember when Essence first started to TW as a group...you guys were awful as well and the wars were a joke... you learned from them and became a strong TW guild... hopefully Vengeful can do the same otherwise your walk toward map domination again will be even more boring than the last time.

For all you others out there....Vengeful is looking for mages, archers, psychics and barbs to help in the war effort.... put your sins in a pvp guild and apply with these other classes to help in the war effort!!!!

But alas... most are too afraid to try and would rather hide behind thier sins in obscurity then to play thier other classes and try to make a difference

Funny thing is that the map reset brought with it a chance to change and hope for maybe a few strong guilds to have some significant TW's again , but all ev1 wants to do now is play thier sins and ignore the other classes... no matter how you want to look at it, this is the death of TW... sins are a solo class and except in small numbers not very useful in TW, so again I say kick the dust of your ranged classes and your barbs and join the fight before it is too late
  • Eroticism - Lost City
    Eroticism - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The problem is that sins make up 90% of the server now, and it seems all of the new R9/csers sheep their way into Essence. -shrugs-
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i see nothing changed so far...wadizo still losing...b:cool

mayhaps i give LC a visit later on

Does essence currently recruit any venomancer as base buffer for tws against vengeful? xD

i mean wadizo fear mah BRAMBLE!!!
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Its not just about coordination, your formation was heavily lacking TW classes (people chose to play their sins instead), and there isn't the same leadership to stop it.

If you didn't realize Vengence has more Rank 9 players than Essence at the moment. More Rank 9 Archers, equal Rank 9 Wizards, etc.

The real failure on your part is the abnormally large amount of sins you let into TW. People like you could've played their Wizards and contributed more to TW strategy and effectiveness.

Did you ever stop to consider that Essence holds the only 105 sins on this server?

1st off all is not Vengence...

2nd - we have only 1 r9 wizard -> QuFeng, we have 1 r9 psy, we might have equal number of r9 barbs and eas, but not any other classes. If You think essence has less r9 players then maybe we are playing other games...

3rd- i dont make parties. I dont think we bring more sins to TW than essence... My wizard is waiting for medal of glory sale... So far my mage has 2009 gears and isnt any help for TW...

On side note. I gotta agree with Trel... I still cant forget 1st TWs against Essence with Susamajii pulling cata in human form and trying to chase ppl and perdition or Elayne pulling cata... Was lots of fun...
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lol @ we are a new guild with no tw experience blah blah blah etc...

YOU ARE SPECTRAL WITH A DIFFERENT NAME LOL b:shutup
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    geeks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Pro.

All I got to say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The problem is that sins make up 90% of the server now, and it seems all of the new R9/csers sheep their way into Essence. -shrugs-

Ok, I can't say 90%, if you want to really make sense I would 75%-80% of the population of LC are sins. lol b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ok, I can't say 90%, if you want to really make sense I would 75%-80% of the population of LC are sins. lol b:chuckle

No, it's 90%. As I said before, you just can't see the rest.
    The problem is that sins make up 90% of the server now

And for good reason too. I saw your full +10/12 mage drop to a +5~6 r8 sin without much problem on his part. Although, it seemed like you'd just given up all hope and let him kill you. W/e. Your choice.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I agree... understand why people want to play sin but ... but seriously can some of them play there other chars as well...? at least for TW
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It's not like half the sins on the server don't have an archer on the same account they could just log for TW.

And if they don't have one it takes mere weeks to level one up, transfer the majority of the gear and buy a R8/R9 bow b:surrender
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i love pvping and owning sins im only 94 with a +2 board land bow and i can kill a rank 8 sin, really it justs depends on a lot of stuff who can hit with a stun, who can crt and so on
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i love pvping and owning sins im only 94 with a +2 board land bow and i can kill a rank 8 sin, really it justs depends on a lot of stuff who can hit with a stun, who can crt and so on

Professional speech, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.