~ TW Report 5/6/11 - 5/8/11 ~

Options

Comments

• Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    how am i st-st-stuttering? im saying the truth which is why he wont be banned for that full week i have nothing to hide i just think its sad you guys cry to GMs with some lie i had a ton of respect for vengeful which just went down some but i still love you guys <3 no point in hating over game
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sparklyee wrote: »
    lolumad. <3 MOAR EXCUSES PLS SIR. b:dirty

if you think that will work it wont so nice try? i dont get mad over nothing in fact i almost never get mad or trash talk i just lol at it all
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    how am i st-st-stuttering? im saying the truth which is why he wont be banned for that full week i have nothing to hide i just think its sad you guys cry to GMs with some lie i had a ton of respect for vengeful which just went down some but i still love you guys <3 no point in hating over game

Sounds like you're in denial, sweetcheeks. THE TRUTH BURNS. b:cute
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmao

some shady business happening.

shady shady!
    b:bye
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sounds like you're in denial, sweetcheeks. THE TRUTH BURNS. b:cute

again if thats what you think good for you now i got a tw to get ready for sooo cya b:victoryb:byeb:victoryb:bye \

oh and sounds like your mad vengeful is gonna lose in 7 mins again
  • sparklyee
    edited May 2011
    Options
    again if thats what you think good for you now i got a tw to get ready for sooo cya b:victoryb:byeb:victoryb:bye \

oh and sounds like your mad vengeful is gonna lose in 7 mins again

inb4kagebushilosestozodianslol. b:bye
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    oh and i have said this mainy times given the chance to join essence or vengeful i would join vengeful just so i could fight the best
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I wonder when suddenly Spliffany go? :P You just got 1 of many proofs we have and we are submitting to GMs. Funny thing is that I spoke to 1 of Essence core members lately and I got the info that Elayne informed the guild "that shadowroot poped on vent to ask if they can bid on Essence without getting into KOS". So the meeting didnt happen? :P Also another funny fact - after I asked that person why would KageBushi bid on Archosaur 10 minutes after Instinct bid if they wanted to have more chances they would bid on other land. The reply I got is "Yes, it doesnt make any sense". Im sry who are You trying to fool now? I would like also to thanks cheze for posting in GC that it was fake bid :) Honestly I hope GMs do their job correctly and Elayne once for good learns how to play fair like he was trying to state few times on this forum.
  • damienthorn
    damienthorn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ok. heres the facts.

1) Essence peed their pants last week...omg we lost one land.

2) Seen and known for godssake have some dignity and come clean finally. Elayne and shadowroot together in vent prior to bidding day. Whatchu talking bout guys? The weather? Planning a game of tennis maybe? cybering?

3) Kagebushi leader paid the price.

What more is there to say?
    Maybe....just MAYBE......Essence and Kage's members are unaware of the pact made between baldy and root, so fine, i understand the fervent debate here. Either that or we got some award winning actors here in pwi.

So that being said.
    Essence and kage members. Some of you are like your leader's, win at any cost by any means necessary. Some of you are indeed outraged by this, so ask your leaders whats the justification. Then ask yourselves, are u made of the same stuff to follow these ppl?

To all other essence sheep. Even though they did it before, seems lost city has selective memory. So i will remind you all of what essence did to their "friend and allies" in the past year. You are an asset as long as you are useful, when your usefulness wears out......You're next.
    Also to all the essence dogs, beware your masters. You end up paying the price, elayne give you a pat on the back and saying "tough break brah" and laughing all the way to the bank on the other hand.
    Please grow a brain lost city.
    Stop being so stupid.
    Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't.b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    oh last time i checekd it doesnt say who bid on who so how would we know they would bid there last time i checked the map instinct is by more then 1 land
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    damienthorn shadow has been a great friend and helped me out a lot i left and joined kage many times and hes always let me back and always helps if i ask so unless he says its a fake bid i wont believe it im sure you would say the same if it happend to your leader so to you vengeful and instinct members go ahead and trash talk me and bash me cause im in kage if that really makes you feel better about all this
  • damienthorn
    damienthorn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    damienthorn shadow has been a great friend and helped me out a lot i left and joined kage many times and hes always let me back and always helps if i ask so unless he says its a fake bid i wont believe it im sure you would say the same if it happend to your leader so to you vengeful and instinct members go ahead and trash talk me and bash me cause im in kage if that really makes you feel better about all this

Like i said, i don't blame the members. Most of you know not what you do. Uninformed and lashing out with honest outrage. I don't blame you one bit chan. I can't speak for root, but i can tell you, Elayne....... under that bald head, lies the most cunning, sly mind ever. Never since Pandora has there been such a master of puppets.
    Just hope the evidence brought forward and the things going on infront of your eyes are a step in the right direction of severing those strings.
    Stop dancing lost city, stop dancing and walk on your own two feet.
    Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't.b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i understand why there mad if it happend to kage we would be pissed to i asked shadow both on vent and ingame he told me it really wasnt a fake bid now if he lied to me yes ill be pissed but i believe him as of now i just cant see shadow doing that
  • HvnsMercy - Lost City
    HvnsMercy - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU HAD A CHANCE AGAISNT ESSENCE?!?!?!?!? b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU HAD A CHANCE AGAISNT ESSENCE?!?!?!?!? b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh

no but does vengeful and instinct have a chance against essence 1v1 does yakuza have a chance fighting vengeful or instinct
  • HvnsMercy - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dear God Damien.. who ever you are.. Lost city is dumb. They NEVER gonna lern. No matter how manytime this same things happens.

And so what if we got found out... we'll just find a way around it. Common... Essence has dominated with it's plan for so long.. we'll just find another way to work around the kinks and out smart you all AGAIN!b:laughb:laughb:laugh

...dumb Lost city.....
  • sparklyee
    edited May 2011
    Options
    t as long as you are useful, when your usefulness wears out......You're next.
    Also to all the essence dogs, beware your masters. You end up paying the price, elayne give you a pat on the back and saying "tough break brah" and laughing all the way to the bank on the other hand.
    Please grow a brain lost city.
    Stop being so stupid.

^ This. It amazes me how many guild leaders chose to ride along the Essence's train when it's clearly obvious that in time, they too, will be thrown aside.

Nothing much to do when people lack the brains.
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options

^ This. It amazes me how many guild leaders chose to ride along the Essence's train when it's clearly obvious that in time, they too, will be throw aside.

Nothing much to do when people lack the brains.

vengeful and instinct kosed us why wouldnt we team up with essence
  • HvnsMercy - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Channman it's because of ppl who are so short sighted that we can control you guys and that you fall for our lies.

Keep it up!! b:cute
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Internet forums... srz bizness yo.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • ShiningRock - Lost City
    ShiningRock - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    They really gotta fix the forums
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Essence where you at?

Did Mr.Borat forbid you to reply so you can try to sweep this under the rug?

what you cant reply now?

Damage is done I suppose.

I wish more people read these forums.
    Here we go again....
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I saw Elayne picking up a hooker last night.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Essence where you at?

Did Mr.Borat forbid you to reply so you can try to sweep this under the rug?

what you cant reply now?

Damage is done I suppose.

I wish more people read these forums.

I didn't see any damage or anything worth replying too.. just a bunch of conspiracy theorists riling each other up b:surrender w/e floats ur boat.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • sparklyee
    edited May 2011
    Options
    just a bunch of conspiracy theorists riling each other up b:surrender w/e floats ur boat.

hitler-mein_kampf_ext.jpg
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    Lulznotwar - Lost City Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Might i also add, that Posting on alts/not your mains shows how serious business this thread is right?...

Grow a pair and post on your actual accounts
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    "The game is dead"
    Then
    "Grow a pair and post on actual accounts"
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    Lulznotwar - Lost City Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    "The game is dead"
    Then

l hiding behind an alt bro really?

and yeah i think this game is dead, but i still play cause of my friends... its a free world i can do what i want no?
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    l hiding behind an alt bro really?

and yeah i think this game is dead, but i still play cause of my friends... its a free world i can do what i want no?

they wont do it lulz i already try to get them but they scared ill pown them b:victoryb:victory
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    "The game is dead"
    Then

oh and im pretty sure the game isnt dead as there are tons of players still playing and there getting tons of money still and if the game is soo dead as you say why post here b:bye
This discussion has been closed.