we need to question the effiency of GMs

Options
13»

Comments

• Veirdail - Heavens Tear
    Veirdail - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Be grateful for the quickness of the GM's responses here. Honestly, in some other MMORPGs I've played, I still have some tickets that are still unresponded to that are almost a year old.
    It's the reason why I still play PW now.

stupid Nexon..

b:sad too true
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    O lol'd.

However:

The GMs are a the very best "inconsistant".

Seriously, ive had trivial matters dealt with in a day and other matters still untouched to this day from the week I started playing.

Overall, if anyone thinks the GMs suck, or the GMs are fine, im gonna side with the party that thinks they suck. Its truer.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You CAN have 3 accounts but they have to be on different computers.
    You can have 2 accounts on 1 computer. So he can have 2 account on 1 computer and another account on second computer. I have in household 3 computers. So theoretically I can have 6 accounts legally.

NO. It no longer goes by computer, it now goes by physical person. One person can have up to TWO accounts, no more and no less. If you already have more than two accounts, you may keep them as they aren't going to make you delete all your hard work. BUT you can only log onto TWO of them at any given time.
    Your friend must of gotten it wrong somewhere along the line.
    It's not that they do not respond to problems if you are not a CSer, It's that they WILL NOT ban you no matter what if you ARE a CSer.

Wrong again, I know a cash shopper that was permabanned.
    Yet, I, who cash shop, cannot get any kind of coherent response regarding my complete inability to use my blacklist. b:shutup

3 tickets so far, first one got NO reply, second one... Well, I didn't have access to my email for so long, it got closed. Third one, I was told 'zomg, we can't reproduce, so we're gonna not talk to you anymore, make sure you know how to spell, mkay?' Basically, means that someone can harass me in game, and I can't do jack **** about it because my blacklist will allow me to put ONE USERNAME on it at a time. The second or third usernames will fall off into some kind of useless Chinese void every time I log off and back in.

Do you mean that instead of the username it gives you this P=1234longstream of numbers here? I have that EXACT problem. But I figured it out, that is the persons user id number and everyone has them and they are unique to that user. I thought the same way but a blacklisted person that I distinctly remembered joined my faction and was trying to apologize to me, but I couldn't see his writing because his user ID was still on my blacklist even though I could not longer read his name. I think it's some kind of glitch, but as long as it still works I suppose.
    I will discuss it.

Me and my wife are just occasionnal cash shoppers and all tickets we submitted did have a look into it and got answered. Some took a few days, but they did get treated and never took more then 5 days if I recall right. the thing u must know is that we are a lot of people here and some GM's (or just people that take care of tickets) have more then one game to tend to and more then one server to tend too. Add to that their very occasional apperance in game and you will understand why a ticket can't be always answered in the next hours. They also have lives.. Asking GM's to answer and treat tickets right off is like asking them to have always ticket page up, staying 24/24 in front of their comp and answer as soon one pops up...

Uh no. If i can ensure (as a student supervisor taking a full course load and working on TWO bachelor's degrees) that a information desk at my university is open from 6:45am-Midnight and that customers always get responses to questions immediately after they ask them, then PWI can do a good enough job of keeping their business open 24 hours. You know what I did when I we kept having desks closed? I went to the manager and told her we couldn't keep the desks open and we needed more people. Problem solved. PWI needs to hire some more people to work the ticket system, so that at least the wait time can be resolved in 1-2 days. 5 days to a week is unreasonable when they take real money for items. Another solution would be to train the customer support team on the ticket system and have different categories with rankings for importance. Let Customer support handle all important items that require a lot of attention and let another team handle mid level complaints and have a low level team (with interns) work on the common and more abundant issues.

Last edited by KrittyCat; Yesterday at 09:20 PM. Reason: Just playing Connect 4...(seriously...a quadruple post?)

eh heh Soz. Although to be fair they were on different pages and I was responding as I read. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • hines86ward
    hines86ward Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yes i do not have any evidence, that why i am making this discussion topic.

but actually i do have some evidence.

lolocaust
  • Rubblemancer - Sanctuary
    Rubblemancer - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    u dont even know wat u r talking about, i am refering to that person trying to argue with me but he knows nothing. he is assuming i dont have a screenshot as prove, and insulted me, but in fact i do have it, therefore making his argument invalid.

and i m only refering to that particular person (i dont remember his name). everyone else can argue with me if they have good back up statements. if u wanna argue, u need to say something that make sense. if it doesnt , i will not accept your argument.

Have we been reading the same forums? Because somehow you thought someone who doesn't know anything would quietly read your post and leave it alone? lol. Sadly though, you weren't clear in your postings, leading to the confusion. Then you assumed everyone could somehow read your mind and understand the topic as clearly as you.
    If you want well reasoned, logical arguments, go somewhere else. Or at the very least, be clear, well reasoned and logical yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Silvy for the awesome sig!
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Of course you give them 10/10 your practically working for them nowb:surrender. And we all know PWI will not answer a ticket unless it will directly impact business.

I've only been a moderator since September, and I've sent tickets long before I became one - I also only have direct contact with FrankieRaye and being a moderator doesn't have effect on how tickets I send are handled. All of my tickets had nothing to do with anything that would effect their income. Also, PWI is the game, PWE is the company.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Do you mean that instead of the username it gives you this P=1234longstream of numbers here? I have that EXACT problem. But I figured it out, that is the persons user id number and everyone has them and they are unique to that user. I thought the same way but a blacklisted person that I distinctly remembered joined my faction and was trying to apologize to me, but I couldn't see his writing because his user ID was still on my blacklist even though I could not longer read his name. I think it's some kind of glitch, but as long as it still works I suppose.

No. That's their user ID.

I will get the P-xxxx number, but... Either the next login, or the login after that, the P-xxxx number just... Vanishes. I've actually seen it happen, I logged on, opened my Blacklist, saw <first blacklisted name>, P-xxxxxx, P-yyyyyy, and P-zzzzzz, and right infront of my eyes, the X, Y, and Z P-xxxx user ID's just VANISHED. Dropped right off the list.

If you blacklist, say, 'Jerkwad' (I made that up), and you relog, and find P-678678678 (I just facerolled my numpad) in your blacklist, then P-678678678 is Jerkwad's UserID, and they're still blacklisted. If you have a bunch of P-xxxx numbers on your blacklist, and you wanna remove someone from the list... You're SOL there. Such is the extremely awesome system that PWI uses for their blacklist. >_> Lame to the extreme.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Random info: PWI shows P-XXXXX on the blacklist when the player you blacklisted isn't online.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ticket Details Back
    Ticket Summary
    Ticket #:
    Email Notification (Contact Info): Yes
    Date Created: 4/6/2011 6:23 PM PDT
    Last Updated: 4/21/2011 6:18 PM PDT

Ticket Description
    Game: Perfect World International
    Server: Dreamweaver (PVE)
    Character: Iakothm
    Submission Type: Submit a Bug Report
    Category: Other
    Operating System:
    Internet Service Provider:
    Connection Type:
    Computer Manufacturer:
    Summary:
    Details:
    Where did you experience this issue? (If available in game, please note the coordinate numbers.): I clicked autopath to the Sage Cultivation NPC on in my quest and went to do the quest when i noticed for some reason after i picked up the quest it gave me the demon Cultivation line. i would like to be sage and not demon on my seeker is there anyway this could be fixed? i talked to the sage npc.
    Which character(s), NPC(s), item(s), skill(s), or quest(s) were involved?: Iakothm was my character and the npcs were the sage and demon cultivation npcs.
    What exactly happened? Please be as detailed as possible.: I clicked autopath to the Sage Cultivation NPC on in my quest and went to do the quest when i noticed for some reason after i picked up the quest it gave me the demon Cultivation line. i would like to be sage and not demon on my seeker is there anyway this could be fixed? i talked to the sage npc
    What do you believe should have happened?: i shoulda gotten the sage culti npc not the demon
    Attachment:

Ticket Feedback. - Provide Feedback

Actions
    You are not authorized to perform any actions at this time.

History
    Date Created Actions Contact Name Comment
    4/21/2011 6:18 PM PDT Ticket will be closed System Ran Alert Closing
    4/14/2011 6:18 PM PDT Need more information System Ran Alert Need More Info Alert
    4/7/2011 6:17 PM PDT Requested Info Support Staff 27
    We will investigate your bug report and forward it to appropriate team but unfortunately we are unable to make any changes on your spiritual cultivation quest, as we stated in our previous response.

If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments, please feel free to contact us back.

If you like our service or have any comments to help improve our service please take the time to fill out the following survey. By filling out this survey you will be helping us improve our customer support system to better serve your future needs. If you complete a survey, you will be entered into our monthly raffle where 10 winners will be randomly selected to win 750 Zen!

Note: Please do not spam the ticket system. Only one unique entry form will be accepted per user, per month.

4/7/2011 4:14 PM PDT Provided Info Me: but i talked to the sage NPC not the Demon one.
    4/7/2011 2:58 PM PDT Requested Info Support Staff 27
    We have reviewed your account logs and found that you were warned several times by the NPC before making your choice for spiritual cultivation. Unfortunately we cannot reset your Spiritual Cultivation quest line. In order for you to reset, you will need to level to 100 and then purchase the Celestial Schism Mold.

If you have any other questions, concerns, or comments, please feel free to contact us back.

If you like our service or have any comments to help improve our service please take the time to fill out the following survey. By filling out this survey you will be helping us improve our customer support system to better serve your future needs. If you complete a survey, you will be entered into our monthly raffle where 10 winners will be randomly selected to win 750 Zen!

Note: Please do not spam the ticket system. Only one unique entry form will be accepted per user, per month.

4/7/2011 2:29 PM PDT Provided Info Me: account name : (notleavingthishere)
    Character Name : Iakothm
    Server : Dreamweaver
    Account Registered Email : (removed)
    Description of Issue: i talked to the Sage Cultivation NPC that starts you on the path to Sage at 89 and he gave me the Demon Cultivation quests. I did not talk to the Demon Cultivation trainer and i havent even finished the quests as soon as i noticed it was the Demon Quest line.
    Time of Incident : around 30 minutes before i submitted this ticket.
    4/7/2011 2:17 PM PDT Requested Info Support Staff 27 In order to better assist you we require the following information:

Account Name:

Character Name:

Server:

Account registered email:

Description of Issue:

Time of Incident:
    4/6/2011 6:23 PM PDT Routed
    to Queue System Automated Message

Thank you for contacting Perfect World's Support Department.

We are currently reviewing the contents of your support request and we will be getting back to you as soon as possible. If you do have any updates to this request please click the link below or simply log into the support portal and access the "My Support" and update the ticket there.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ^in otherwords on that post >.> if you want it fixed pay for it. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.