we need to question the effiency of GMs

Options

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You CAN have 3 accounts but they have to be on different computers.
    You can have 2 accounts on 1 computer. So he can have 2 account on 1 computer and another account on second computer. I have in household 3 computers. So theoretically I can have 6 accounts legally.
    o rly? Care to explain this, then?
    You may only have 2 accounts per person, regardless of how many computers you own.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You can have 2 accounts on 1 computer. So he can have 2 account on 1 computer and another account on second computer. I have in household 3 computers. So theoretically I can have 6 accounts legally.

I think someone needs to re-read the new rules...

You may only have 2 accounts per person, regardless of how many computers you own.
    *Example: You (as an individual human being) cannot have 3 accounts active, it doesn't matter if you own 3 or 30 computers.
    Two characters maximum online at once for any situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Letmeblossom - Dreamweaver
    Letmeblossom - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    and i like to watch the world burns, so what?

Somebody watched a tad too much 'The Dark Knight'.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Your friend must of gotten it wrong somewhere along the line.
    It's not that they do not respond to problems if you are not a CSer, It's that they WILL NOT ban you no matter what if you ARE a CSer.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • innerphoenix
    innerphoenix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I agree that there needs to be a overhaul when it comes to gms , i have never got help from a gm in over 2 years while in game. my only experience in game with one was when i tele to plume and some bugger of a gm was using fb/bh doors around the tele spot , so if you tele'd there you were stuck and couldnt do anything.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I agree that there needs to be a overhaul when it comes to gms , i have never got help from a gm in over 2 years while in game. my only experience in game with one was when i tele to plume and some bugger of a gm was using fb/bh doors around the tele spot , so if you tele'd there you were stuck and couldnt do anything.

Thats a really archaic automatic system. It happens when too many people tele to the same place in a real short space of time, the server doesnt want to explode so it wont let you tele again. Got jack **** to do with a GM triggering it.
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If JoeBlow has 33 accounts he plays on 22 computers in three rooms of his second story house........What possible difference would that make to my enjoyment of the game?

I imagine support gets multiple tickets regarding issues they can deal with. Why slow them down on real issues just because "I'm gonna tell mommy on you" You stated that you just want to cause trouble "or watch the world burn" or whatever. Why bother?

I have played for two years and have never needed to tell on anyone. If something is going on that I don't agree with....... I move and go somewhere else. It is a big perfect world.

If we slow down on the petty complaints, I bet the ticketing system would move much faster. I can only imagine the vast amount of tickets they get where all they can do is roll their eyes and move on to the next 500 tickets.
  • Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear
    Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    o rly? Care to explain this, then?

Ok. Then they changed it. My bad. b:surrender
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You do realize that, the 3 account rule was made after most ppl who used multiple accounts were already created? That if you already had those 3 accounts that they would not be deleted for several reasons. The only thing that is now a violation is if they log all 3 at once. From what you said, there is no reason to think thats the case. Simply having those accounts, if made before new rule, is perfectly legal. Unless there is proof that all 3 are logged in at the SAME time, then there is nothing being violated.

lol u knew nothing and tried to argue with me? i did sent a SS to GM of this char with 3 of his chars standing together !!!!, dont effing argue with me !!!
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options

and read the thread on general discussion, GM said even if u have 30 compters at home, u can only own 2 accounts at most.

dont say anything if u dont know anything
  • Rubblemancer - Sanctuary
    Rubblemancer - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dont effing argue with me !!!

Have you read anything in the forums? ever? If you don't want people arguing with you this is the wrong forum to post to. There are tons of argumentative people just waiting for any excuse to pick a fight.
    Go post somewhere else then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Silvy for the awesome sig!
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Have you read anything in the forums? ever? If you don't want people arguing with you this is the wrong forum to post to. There are tons of argumentative people just waiting for any excuse to pick a fight.
    Go post somewhere else then.

u dont even know wat u r talking about, i am refering to that person trying to argue with me but he knows nothing. he is assuming i dont have a screenshot as prove, and insulted me, but in fact i do have it, therefore making his argument invalid.

and i m only refering to that particular person (i dont remember his name). everyone else can argue with me if they have good back up statements. if u wanna argue, u need to say something that make sense. if it doesnt , i will not accept your argument.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Gm bans you.
    No reason given
    How do you find out duration/reason?
    oh wait, you cannot log in because you're banned.

Brilliant system.
  • OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    don't doubt me, i never do or argue or try anything without having a strong evidence to back me up.

You have to remember that if you had 3+ accounts before they implemented the change, you are allowed to keep them.

So they could be one of those ppl and gladly will admit it since they know they are safe.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You have to remember that if you had 3+ accounts before they implemented the change, you are allowed to keep them.

So they could be one of those ppl and gladly will admit it since they know they are safe.

You get to keep them, yes. To use them, too. But not to be logged in all 3+ at the same time.
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Gm bans you.
    No reason given
    How do you find out duration/reason?
    oh wait, you cannot log in because you're banned.

Brilliant system.

An e-mail contact is provided in support. You just need to e-mail from the address you were registered for the account & they will know it's you.

I do understand this is not the best or most user friendly way & instead they could have just limited the banned user's accessibility to the main page AKA leave the option of entering the ticketing page, but restricting Wallet, Account Options, Passwords, etc.

But at the same time, would you like smb logging into your main account site & messing up your stuff there (zhen/ password, game selections) if you got ****?

Though it would be nice if you're banned & tried to log on it would say "This account is banned" instead of wrong user or password, so I would not have to submit tickets to find out I'm banned & didn't just mess up my passwords -.-
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    An e-mail contact is provided in support. You just need to e-mail from the address you were registered for the account & they will know it's you.

^ This

Here it is:
    If you do have an account but cannot login due to a ban or account complications,
    simply email us at customerservice@perfectworldinc.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You get to keep them, yes. To use them, too. But not to be logged in all 3+ at the same time.

Understood, just forgot to list that part b:laugh

Kinda like what Lingzi forgot to mention what type of proof she had, what she did with it, updates she got etc. etc.

So how are we suppose to provide you with a good argument if we dont have all the informaiton.

I doubt there are any mind readers here b:laughb:laugh
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I doubt there are any mind readers here b:laughb:laugh

I am b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ^ This

Here it is:

Except that it takes 24hrs for them to reply, whereas if they just limited access then you get your answer instantly.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Except that it takes 24hrs for them to reply, whereas if they just limited access then you get your answer instantly.

I doubt most would get an answer instantly and in my opinion 24hours is a fair time frame. Mostly considering some people get banned after the Office's "regular" business hours. At least an answer is given =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Irae - Harshlands
    Irae - Harshlands Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    don't doubt me, i never do or argue or try anything without having a strong evidence to back me up.

Go be self righteous somewhere else. Did anyone empower you to go looking for rule violations that don't affect you? Seriously, it's not your issue, its not your place to QQ about it, sending in tickets about the supposed bad habit of other players is not your job.

In case that wasn't clear enough,

Worry about yourself. What makes you so great that you feel the need to go out of your way to report something that no one cares about?
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    While I don't approve of a lot of the things PWE does, I've found their ticketing system is pretty decent and responsive.

I've only had to issue like 4 - 5 tickets but all of them were resolved in a satisfactory manner without too much wait. This is without charging any zhen.

Yet, I, who cash shop, cannot get any kind of coherent response regarding my complete inability to use my blacklist. b:shutup

3 tickets so far, first one got NO reply, second one... Well, I didn't have access to my email for so long, it got closed. Third one, I was told 'zomg, we can't reproduce, so we're gonna not talk to you anymore, make sure you know how to spell, mkay?' Basically, means that someone can harass me in game, and I can't do jack **** about it because my blacklist will allow me to put ONE USERNAME on it at a time. The second or third usernames will fall off into some kind of useless Chinese void every time I log off and back in.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yet, I, who cash shop, cannot get any kind of coherent response regarding my complete inability to use my blacklist. b:shutup

3 tickets so far, first one got NO reply, second one... Well, I didn't have access to my email for so long, it got closed. Third one, I was told 'zomg, we can't reproduce, so we're gonna not talk to you anymore, make sure you know how to spell, mkay?' Basically, means that someone can harass me in game, and I can't do jack **** about it because my blacklist will allow me to put ONE USERNAME on it at a time. The second or third usernames will fall off into some kind of useless Chinese void every time I log off and back in.

This, coupled with Asterelle's post, completely destroys the premise of this thread...that charging Zen improves your chance to get a favorable response on a ticket.

Everyone agree?
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    This, coupled with Asterelle's post, completely destroys the premise of this thread...that charging Zen improves your chance to get a favorable response on a ticket.

Everyone agree?

b:cry It still doesn't fix my blacklist. b:cry

Nevermind that I normally blacklist people by right clicking --> Block them, so how the hell does spelling matter ANYWAY when blacklisting them?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Chardenelle - Heavens Tear
    Chardenelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Be grateful for the quickness of the GM's responses here. Honestly, in some other MMORPGs I've played, I still have some tickets that are still unresponded to that are almost a year old.
    It's the reason why I still play PW now.

stupid Nexon..
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ugh... b:sweat Your friend's assumption is utterly false, and without evidence I would take their word for it with a grain of salt. I've never had a ticket go unanswered, and for the most part in a satisfactory manner. There have been cases where I asked myself whether they've actually read the ticket before replying to me, but for the most part I would give the GM team a 10 out of 10.

Do take into consideration, sometimes players send tickets that aren't coherent, lack information, mis-categorized or simply mean harm to another user ("He no give me moneiz! I go repot hax kekeke"). The team also deals with a lot of ticket on a daily basis, and have to determine the urgency of dealing with each one, and that is to their judgment.

Regardless, the amount of zen you charge, or not charging any at all - doesn't determine the actions a GM takes when a ticket is being directed to them.

Of course you give them 10/10 your practically working for them nowb:surrender. And we all know PWI will not answer a ticket unless it will directly impact business.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I will discuss it.

Me and my wife are just occasionnal cash shoppers and all tickets we submitted did have a look into it and got answered. Some took a few days, but they did get treated and never took more then 5 days if I recall right. the thing u must know is that we are a lot of people here and some GM's (or just people that take care of tickets) have more then one game to tend to and more then one server to tend too. Add to that their very occasional apperance in game and you will understand why a ticket can't be always answered in the next hours. They also have lives.. Asking GM's to answer and treat tickets right off is like asking them to have always ticket page up, staying 24/24 in front of their comp and answer as soon one pops up...
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear
    Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I will discuss it.

Me and my wife are just occasionnal cash shoppers and all tickets we submitted did have a look into it and got answered. Some took a few days, but they did get treated and never took more then 5 days if I recall right. the thing u must know is that we are a lot of people here and some GM's (or just people that take care of tickets) have more then one game to tend to and more then one server to tend too. Add to that their very occasional apperance in game and you will understand why a ticket can't be always answered in the next hours. They also have lives.. Asking GM's to answer and treat tickets right off is like asking them to have always ticket page up, staying 24/24 in front of their comp and answer as soon one pops up...

That's their job to answer ticket. They are paid for it very well.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

You are allowed to have three accounts if you had them before the rule. There are players with 10 accounts right now that are not cheating or doing anything bannable as long as they aren't logged onto all three of them at the same time. You can't create three new accounts, but if you had them already you don't have to delete them or stop playing them. And even if they are logged on all at the same time, there is no reason he couldn't say, "She tricked me into doing it, I don't play that way. She said she wanted me to prove you could have three accounts." You got to remember that they can submit tickets and rebuttals too. If you want it dealt with you have to screenshot the whole conversation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit