we need to question the effiency of GMs

Options
Lingzi - Lost City
Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
ok so i was talking to a friend... that i had just reported a violation act to PWE support. and my friend asked me...... "do u cash shop?" meaning.... do i spend real life money on the game? i told her "no, i dont".

then she replied, "then your report of violation act to PWE support will not work"

i asked "why?"

she said "GMs will only take your report seriously if you spend alot of money in this game, if you do not, your voice will not be heard, they will not take your report seriously"

so then this comes to mind........ this should not be happening, because technically GMs should read and accept my report no matter who i am and no matter whether i cash shop or not.

and with all these pack sales and rank sales, it implies that GMs are designing this game to lure us to spend more.

therefore we need to question whether GMs in this company are corrupted? are their actions only influenced by money? or by real LAWS? and who is the higher power that supervised these GMs? is he/she corrupted too? discuss !!!
Post edited by Lingzi - Lost City on

Comments

• Feynira - Sanctuary
    Feynira - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Not to take necessarily anyone's side, but, what it sounds like to me is:

You were told something without any form of evidence. And you believed it. Now you're questioning on a half-assed belief, criticizing or at least bringing into question something of which so far has no establishment other than opinion, as well as demonstrating lack of knowledge of the subject.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You were told something without any form of evidence. And you believed it.

And there it happened... a new religion is born.
    discuss !!!

Sorry, I pass b:shutup
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    While I don't approve of a lot of the things PWE does, I've found their ticketing system is pretty decent and responsive.

I've only had to issue like 4 - 5 tickets but all of them were resolved in a satisfactory manner without too much wait. This is without charging any zhen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Feynira - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And there it happened... a new religion is born.
    And as if the gaping maw of the lands of death open upon thy earth, a war of flames erupted, consuming all. Bitterness spread across the lands as tongues fouled spake unto others ears.

And from the skies did the beings of ascension descend upon the peoples, and closed from the world did they will it.

(in other words; flame war, and thread closing)
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options

You were told something without any form of evidence. And you believed it. Now you're questioning on a half-assed belief, criticizing or at least bringing into question something of which so far has no establishment other than opinion, as well as demonstrating lack of knowledge of the subject.

yes i do not have any evidence, that why i am making this discussion topic.

but actually i do have some evidence.

so i reported a player who have 3 accounts. and we all know that having 3 or more accounts is considered a violation of rules. so i reported and GMs does reply that they will do something about it.

so a short while after the report, i still saw this player with his 3 characters. implying that he has not been banned. this also imply that GMs HAS DONE NOTHING ABOUT IT !!! they only just reply to you that they will settle it, but does not actually do it in reality.

this is corruption !!!

i am gonna tear this company down !!!!
  • Feynira - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm curious as to how you know this person has three accounts; did they come right out and say it? Do you have a screen shot to prove it if they did? Did you just assume they had three accounts? I'm simply not going to take your word for it. What you gave is not evidence: it's an anecdotal story without anything else to back it up.
    this is corruption !!!

Yeah, good luck with that, sport.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options

i am gonna have some popcorn and watch b:pleased
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ugh... b:sweat Your friend's assumption is utterly false, and without evidence I would take their word for it with a grain of salt. I've never had a ticket go unanswered, and for the most part in a satisfactory manner. There have been cases where I asked myself whether they've actually read the ticket before replying to me, but for the most part I would give the GM team a 10 out of 10.

Do take into consideration, sometimes players send tickets that aren't coherent, lack information, mis-categorized or simply mean harm to another user ("He no give me moneiz! I go repot hax kekeke"). The team also deals with a lot of ticket on a daily basis, and have to determine the urgency of dealing with each one, and that is to their judgment.

Regardless, the amount of zen you charge, or not charging any at all - doesn't determine the actions a GM takes when a ticket is being directed to them.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm curious as to how you know this person has three accounts;

it is being told by alot of people.

did they come right out and say it?

yes.

Do you have a screen shot to prove it if they did?

yes.

Did you just assume they had three accounts?

it is a fact, even the person himself admits it.

I'm simply not going to take your word for it. What you gave is not evidence: it's an anecdotal story without anything else to back it up.

Yeah, good luck with that, sport.

don't doubt me, i never do or argue or try anything without having a strong evidence to back me up.
  • KennyPowers - Raging Tide
    KennyPowers - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Some people can be so entertaining. I look forward to seeing just how you plan to "tear this company down" lol.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ugh... b:sweat Your friend's assumption is utterly false, and without evidence I would take their word for it with a grain of salt. I've never had a ticket go unanswered, and for the most part in a satisfactory manner. There have been cases where I asked myself whether they've actually read the ticket before replying to me, but for the most part I would give the GM team a 10 out of 10.

Do take into consideration, sometimes players send tickets that aren't coherent, lack information, mis-categorized or simply mean harm to another user ("He no give me moneiz! I go repot hax kekeke"). The team also deals with a lot of ticket on a daily basis, and have to determine the urgency of dealing with each one, and that is to their judgment.

Regardless, the amount of zen you charge, or not charging any at all - doesn't determine the actions a GM takes when a ticket is being directed to them.

thanks for the reply ChaoticShelly, this is all i wanted to hear. if GMs really are doing their job, then it is good. we can all play in peace and not worry about being manipulated by corrupted higher power. thank you.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    therefore we need to question whether GMs in this company are corrupted? are their actions only influenced by money? or by real LAWS? and who is the higher power that supervised these GMs? is he/she corrupted too? discuss !!!

GMs answer to Colonel Nathan R. Jessup and the Lord our God
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Feynira - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    don't doubt me, i never do or argue or try anything without having a strong evidence to back me up.
    Then where is it? Bring it out. Or is it so strong, so powerful, that the vast conspiracy of it all will call the executives from the company to come down upon the forum and purge you from it? Is it so great that they will go as far as to call for your assassination?
  • wirindre2
    wirindre2 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Having 3 accounts online at the same time is, which is being used by the same Living Being, is a violation. (that's how I read it)

There are usually more living beings in 1 household (usually)
  • Feynira - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I don't think anyone is questioning that; at least I certainly am not. However, as they have yet to provide anything other than, as I said, anecdotal "evidence," it's the person and what they are claiming is called into question.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    discuss !!!

Sorry, I pass b:shutup
    sometimes players send tickets that aren't coherent, lack information, mis-categorized or simply mean harm to another user ("He no give me moneiz! I go repot hax kekeke").

I change my mind b:surprised I'm gonna report Shelly cause she doesn't give me money! b:thanks

Edit: On topic - Yes, 3 chars online at once is against the rules... But how long has it been since you reported it? And since you got a reply from that?
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yes i do not have any evidence, that why i am making this discussion topic.

so i reported a player who have 3 accounts. and we all know that having 3 or more accounts is considered a violation of rules. so i reported and GMs does reply that they will do something about it.

so a short while after the report, i still saw this player with his 3 characters. implying that he has not been banned. this also imply that GMs HAS DONE NOTHING ABOUT IT !!! they only just reply to you that they will settle it, but does not actually do it in reality.

this is corruption !!!

you are what ppl like to call DRAMA... you start DRAMA... WHY? and why would you report some one with 3 accounts... WHO THE HELL CARES? do you not sleep ok at night or something... get a life... if you played harshlands i would pk you just b/c... and no your characters look like alien hot garbage *walks away as voise fades* LORD HELP US ALL
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Then where is it? Bring it out. Or is it so strong, so powerful, that the vast conspiracy of it all will call the executives from the company to come down upon the forum and purge you from it? Is it so great that they will go as far as to call for your assassination?

it is sent along with my report to GMs long ago. tat is all
    you are what ppl like to call DRAMA... you start DRAMA... WHY? and why would you report some one with 3 accounts... WHO THE HELL CARES? do you not sleep ok at night or something... get a life... if you played harshlands i would pk you just b/c... and no your characters look like alien hot garbage *walks away as voise fades* LORD HELP US ALL
    \

i report because it is against the rules

and i like to watch the world burns, so what?
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

*Get's marshmallows*

If they were to ban everyne with multple accounts I'd be playing alone lol
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    \

i report because it is against the rules

you are a dark chick arnt you... those cute little profile pics are just a cover up... and do you do everything in life by the rules?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I guess I could chalk this one up to a +1 post count thread...

Do not know why people feel the need to believe everything someone says -.-

By the way: Warsoul packs will be in the Boutique on Tuesday b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Zeritul - Harshlands
    Zeritul - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    so i reported a player who have 3 accounts. and we all know that having 3 or more accounts is considered a violation of rules

You do realize that, the 3 account rule was made after most ppl who used multiple accounts were already created? That if you already had those 3 accounts that they would not be deleted for several reasons. The only thing that is now a violation is if they log all 3 at once. From what you said, there is no reason to think thats the case. Simply having those accounts, if made before new rule, is perfectly legal. Unless there is proof that all 3 are logged in at the SAME time, then there is nothing being violated.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You do realize that, the 3 account rule was made after most ppl who used multiple accounts were already created? That if you already had those 3 accounts that they would not be deleted for several reasons. The only thing that is now a violation is if they log all 3 at once. From what you said, there is no reason to think thats the case. Simply having those accounts, if made before new rule, is perfectly legal. Unless there is proof that all 3 are logged in at the SAME time, then there is nothing being violated.

Actually, Lingzi meant 3 accounts logged in at the same time, and not just "someone having 3 accounts". Perhaps Lingzi should had been more clear about that, I give you that.

Edit: Tho this is pretty clear if you ask me:

so a short while after the report, i still saw this player with his 3 characters. implying that he has not been banned.

And on the part asking for proof...
    it is sent along with my report to GMs long ago. tat is all

Although I have no proof that its true XD
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rubblemancer - Sanctuary
    Rubblemancer - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You do understand this game is somewhat like a powerful dictatorship. There is nothing you can do to the GMs because you can only have whatever power they let you. For the most part it's like a benevolent dictatorship, the GMs know that if they are mean people will leave, but that's really your only recourse, to leave. And before you go, can I have all your stuff?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Silvy for the awesome sig!
  • Zeritul - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Actually, Lingzi meant 3 accounts logged in at the same time, and not just "someone having 3 accounts". Perhaps Lingzi should had been more clear about that, I give you that.

Edit: Tho this is pretty clear if you ask me:

Hmmm that still doesn't indicate that they are all on at once, simply that states that all 3 were seen and weren't banned. I personally have 3 accounts and im sure someone might think i have 3 on at once cause i will log out of one and then onto another several times depending on the situtation. So i still only have 2 on at once yet it could be percieved as 3 on at once. But i don't know the situation, im just saying that there is no reason to Flame a GM. Because without a SS, there is nothing in these posts stating that they were all on at once and has no real proof about it.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hmmm that still doesn't indicate that they are all on at once, simply that states that all 3 were seen and weren't banned. I personally have 3 accounts and im sure someone might think i have 3 on at once cause i will log out of one and then onto another several times depending on the situtation. So i still only have 2 on at once yet it could be percieved as 3 on at once. But i don't know the situation, im just saying that there is no reason to Flame a GM. Because without a SS, there is nothing in these posts stating that they were all on at once and has no real proof about it.

I did say I don't have any proof that anything said here by Lingzi is true b:chuckle I almost wrote Qingzi XD
    I actually think with all the tickets GMs must get daily, they should be granted not a little, but a lot of patience.
    you Do Understand This Game Is Somewhat Like a Powerful Dictatorship. There Is Nothing You Can Do To The Gms Because You Can Only Have Whatever Power They Let You. For The Most Part It's Like A Benevolent Dictatorship, The Gms Know That If They Are Mean People Will Leave, But That's Really Your Only Recourse, To Leave. And Before You Go, Can I Have All Your Stuff?

\/
    \/
    \/
    \/
    \/
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zeritul - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I did say I don't have any proof that anything said here by Lingzi is true b:chuckle I almost wrote Qingzi XD
    I actually think with all the tickets GMs must get daily, they should be granted not a little, but a lot of patience.

Yeah i aggree haha, with all the butthurt people that QQ i feel bad for the GMs that read and respond to tickets. Especially for something so trivial as this lol
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Lingzi has made so many topics like this - "I heard this, so it must be true"

I used to spend a bit of money in game, but I haven't done it in 1.5 years...and yet they still have helped me when I requested it.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    For the record, it is not like you cannot check up on your Ticket. They send you emails when it is updating and baring they do not flat out close it you can add/give additional information/screenshots to any of them...So IF you think it is not being looked at then you could be wrong. The 1st response will always be an automated message informing you it has been moved to their cue and from there you wait the normal 3-5 business days for the 1st "real" response.

Now, I have never had any issues with Customer Support other then on a few occasions not liking their response and fighting that. BUT, I have never not received a response within the 3-5 days that they give.

In Your Support the Ticket Summary Line: Click the Ticket Number

All your Ticket Info

The initial generic Response saying it is going to their cue

You can add information and also type on their Suggested Solutions (baring they do not 100% close it which is rare)

They do respond

To be honest, I think people just need to watch their Ticket's better and even more so set the email notification. They do the same for Live Chat, and it will send you an entire log of the full conversation...It is not the fault of the GM's if they have responded and you have done nothing with the Ticket if they need additional information or if they have offered you a solution. There is no excuse in my opinion since they changed the system to allow players to track these (and thank goodness lol)...and yes I was bored and did this for probably nothing.
    b:chuckleb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear
    Mortal_Kiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You CAN have 3 accounts but they have to be on different computers.
    You can have 2 accounts on 1 computer. So he can have 2 account on 1 computer and another account on second computer. I have in household 3 computers. So theoretically I can have 6 accounts legally.