Vs High Level Seekers

Comments

• yan00
    yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Mage marrow + Demon bell 15% (which I spam). Means i'm at 10k p.def and ~7k m.def LOVE to see you do ur dmg then.

And seriously you really THINK i would allow a seeker to edge blur me??? Hell I'd sooner let a wiz hit me with Black Ice Dragon than let a seeker get off their f-in Edge blur (also did you forget a BM has a skill called SMACK? It seals ur ***, so say bye-bye to your ****ing edge blur).

Here let me list out what I got in the way of stuns:

Roar of the Pride (if demon ALWAYS successed unless prevented by an apoc or built in immunity (i.e. shades in frost)) - 6 second stun
    Aeolian Blade (50% chance to stun) - 3 second stun
    Drake's Bash - 6 second stun (Another 1.5 seconds added if demon, which means 7.5 seconds)
    Smack - 2-3 Second seal
    Bolt of Tyressus - 6 second (if I remember right) freeze. Which means neither of us could move. (Well I could use leaps and get away If I use freeze on ya when ur in vortex or edge blur'in)
    Then we can also GLITCH our Dragon's Bane and get a nice boost in crit (25(?)%). Plus if we triple spark right after that removes the debuff that comes from it (weaken phys attk). So we can be doing good dmg.

Seriously I highly doubt you'd have a chance to kill a BM who knows what the hell their doing. *P.S. Wait till PWE releases r9 fist/claw....seekers will die in less than a fraction of a second after a BM demon sparks if they ever come out with those)

did i forget to mention to everyone u actually pm'ed me in game after my reply to ur post? for some reason u had to ask for my physical attack. yes i kno the ":O omg" response from u shows u was scared, and ur reasons to not accept my pvp challenge or duel was :O :O.

i am always open to ur challenge since u make it look like u can mess me over. we're not even on different gear levels, i am on TT99. just nv weapon.

my bets on u, 3 hits maximum if u're uncharmed.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    you really have your panties wet over that ranged freeze eh?

in the air seekers dont even have a 3.3 flyers yet, humans do.

99.9% of bm's fail at the class, not so much an excuse as a normal condition
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    1) I Knew you would come with the classic stupid excuse "ZOMG you must be fighting fails bms"

Go get butt-hurt elsewhere or deal with it b:bye

OBS: And save yourself the trouble of comparing servers, just in case you're gonna try another dumb excuse.

2) Nevertheless, I use Parchedbalde Dance for the extra stun, instead of Soulsever Minuet, it is useless in pvp imo.

Butt-hurt? Try arrogance. Find me a Seeker on HL that can kill my BM 3/5 times. Since you are on Sanc, go fight Joshcja and show me how you own him.
    yan00 wrote: »
    u do realise NOTHIN can stop Egde blur even if a seeker is in stun or sleep or paralyse etc?
    bm skill SMACK is useless. seal for 2-3 seconds.

r u even able to get close enough to stunlock me? u're not a sin, u dont appear next to me. even if u do get first stun. i use Fortify genie skill, release myself from ur next stun. BREAK STUNLOCK. again kite........ paralyse u wiv my 90% sage heartseeker. again wot r u gonnado? dead in 2-3 shot. btw i got another anti stun at sage 99 :O just learnt :O. runnin skill
    Nothing can stop Edge Blur? Try stun + leap back? Dead in 2-3 shots? Oh yeah I forgot, you can use genie skills and we can't.

What server are you on? Please tell me HL.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Butt-hurt? Try arrogance. Find me a Seeker on HL that can kill my BM 3/5 times. Since you are on Sanc, go fight Joshcja and show me how you own him.

Nothing can stop Edge Blur? Try stun + leap back? Dead in 2-3 shots? Oh yeah I forgot, you can use genie skills and we can't.

What server are you on? Please tell me HL.

<- will be at west gate :3
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    did i forget to mention to everyone u actually pm'ed me in game after my reply to ur post? for some reason u had to ask for my physical attack. yes i kno the ":O omg" response from u shows u was scared, and ur reasons to not accept my pvp challenge or duel was :O :O.

i am always open to ur challenge since u make it look like u can mess me over. we're not even on different gear levels, i am on TT99. just nv weapon.

my bets on u, 3 hits maximum if u're uncharmed.

Oh so your YanX?

Perfectly i'll be free later tonight around 10 pm EST time.

Just PM me~
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    u do realise NOTHIN can stop Egde blur even if a seeker is in stun or sleep or paralyse etc?
    bm skill SMACK is useless. seal for 2-3 seconds.

r u even able to get close enough to stunlock me? u're not a sin, u dont appear next to me. even if u do get first stun. i use Fortify genie skill, release myself from ur next stun. BREAK STUNLOCK. again kite........ paralyse u wiv my 90% sage heartseeker. again wot r u gonnado? dead in 2-3 shot. btw i got another anti stun at sage 99 :O just learnt :O. runnin skill

*Places note in book: Go serious on YanX*

Just so you note, when I mean serious I bring apoc's, full chi, and basically everything else. I don't plan to stop until you die or I die. So be ready b:bye

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Just so you note, when I mean serious I bring apoc's, full chi, and basically everything else. I don't plan to stop until you die or I die. So be ready b:bye

Please FRAPS it or take screens of your utter annihilation of this guy who seems to have no clue what real PK is like.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    lol truekossy. I'll fraps it just for ya.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MaxOverkill - Heavens Tear
    MaxOverkill - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    IM super curious.. How did these battles go?
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    YanX w/ his +10 first cast NV wep won 4-0.

Tho each time was thanks to a crit...still not sure how the **** he won second time since a 5k =/= 6.5k...but w/e.
    First seeker that has ever managed to kill me. So I give him gratz for that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yan00
    edited May 2011

hahahahaha

yesterday evening's battle............ 4-0 to me............... u guys want screenshots?

btw i forgot to say, he brought full of those pk pots. Charmed. hp pots

where me? UNcharmed... no pk pots, just hp crab meat.
  • yan00
    edited May 2011

Tho each time was thanks to a crit...still not sure how the **** he won second time since a 5k =/= 6.5k...but w/e.

errrrr crit? u kno crit is part of the game? cos for a NON-aps class is it how u kill someone?

WE BOTH HAVE HH99 as armour. u can still wiv me too wiv ur CV + 5 was it claws??? also u r 4.0 as i recall?

i even let u 3 spark me first to start the battle............ how much more handicap can i give u?

not to mention the damage u do to me is 200 per hit......... if i was charmed i wonder how u can kill me........

<<<<<<<<<< 54 defence level standing
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Let me guess, _Perses_ doesn't know how to CC DBB and GS or double CC.

Make one on HL. I can't find a single Seeker on HL to fight.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited May 2011

I know some seekers, but they dont have R8 +10 yet b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Feehily - Lost City
    Feehily - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Wow, seriously Perses? I saw the fight between you and Yan. You made such stupid excuses such as "wow crit" or "your wep is +10" when you're a 4 aps bm lmao... Then you even made up a REALLY extremely BAD Excuse "She must've healed you then" .. You can clearly see when a cleric heals one another, a big shining thing goes above his head, and I did nothing but watch you guys fight.

I was there to witness it, and second of all.

Those excuses you made, doesn't work at all hun. I saw it with my own eyes, and yan is right.
    - So don't complain, don't make up excuses, just take it as it is and leave it from there.
  • yan00
    edited May 2011

glitches wiv stuns and fire damage dont help u win.....

thing about u is that u're the same as perses. thinkin bm's r the best. i have a bm too. i kno their flaws. u r just too ignorant.

perses can stunlock. i just break out of them wiv genie
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    glitches wiv stuns and fire damage dont help u win.....

thing about u is that u're the same as perses. thinkin bm's r the best. i have a bm too. i kno their flaws. u r just too ignorant.

perses can stunlock. i just break out of them wiv genie

BM's are the best (next to broken Sins).

From the looks of your genie, you don't break out of stunlock, just have a couple of anti stun options.
  • yan00
    edited May 2011
    BM's are the best (next to broken Sins).

From the looks of your genie, you don't break out of stunlock, just have a couple of anti stun options.

lion roar = 6 second. i do fortify, anti stun for 5 second. BREAK STUNLOCK.. kite.... end of convo
  • icyice91
    icyice91 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    damn man..im a newbie rolling a seekers, but all my guildies talk **** abt seekers in pvp and i trust em..now that you've proved me wrong, i want to be just as good if not stronger then you! cheers man!

mind teaching me how did u put yr stats into anyway?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yan00
    edited May 2011
    icyice91 wrote: »
    damn man..im a newbie rolling a seekers, but all my guildies talk **** abt seekers in pvp and i trust em..now that you've proved me wrong, i want to be just as good if not stronger then you! cheers man!

mind teaching me how did u put yr stats into anyway?

hmmmmmmm........ tbh i am not that strong... as i thought I would be XD..... i have some friends that are rank 8 wiv +7/8 refinement and they can 1 or 2 shot magic classes wiv good gear...

i was like how do u guys do it? even tho i got stronger weapon? reason is cos of the strength they put in. at level 100 they got 400 strength. i have 330 atm..... i guess my refinement makes up for my loss in power but i will restat sometime and hit even harder...

i guess my tip to u... make strong weapon and lots of strength.... because they have limited attacks to kill someone they need to kill their targets in a couple hits
  • skinnynick
    skinnynick Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    As much as the thread actually talked about the subject. All I could do was l0l at all the rage/flame.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hmm, I got the impression that Seekers are probably closer to wizards than to BMs when it comes to playstyle. I seriously think I ma level my Seeker, give him my sins gear and some decent HA top + wep, as well as a dex based Genie with Fortify and Badge of Courage. Might actually work.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    ..i like to tank seekers with mid to high refine rank 8...

how the hell did perc get blown the hell up 4x in a row?

dude/dudett, stop playing bm now, you shame us
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    ..i like to tank seekers with mid to high refine rank 8...

how the hell did perc get blown the hell up 4x in a row?

dude/dudett, stop playing bm now, you shame us

Tell me how to survive a hit that is 1k+ over my HP???

Seriously...when you can tell me how to do that I will quit playing a BM, until then. Sorry but I'm staying on this char.
    As for my fight against YanX, how the hell am I suppose to do anything when the genie I have for Occult Ice fails 70% of the time I use the damn skill? I mean really, every ****ing time I get hit with occult ice it ****ing proc's and stuns me. Yet any ****ing time I use it, FAIL. =.=''
    Add in his kiting and then sage spark ****....Bleh. Oh did I mention his wep? First cast CV Dual Sword +10. So yeah, proc of freeze and seal. Annoying as **** considering I'm **** *** broke atm, and avoiding putting any sort of cash into the game cause I'm still trying to find a damn job.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited May 2011

Only glitch i've managed to get to work for this BM is Cyclone Heel. Usually don't PK with enough chi for DBB or anything else.

As for YanX, let me put it this way dude: 5k crit, and I got 6.5k hp. It then tells me I died to you, which is a wtf considering it should of only ticked my charm.

As for the demon spark, Dude I didn't even give a **** enough to try to stun you before it.
    As for the PK pot part? Wrong. Crab meat and charm. Diamond sutra. Only heals I had at the time cause when I logged in I had only a few mil on me, which wouldn't of been enough to get me ****, apoc wise.

But considering how much **** talking PK involves with the lower class PK'ers it kind of bores me =.=''. But w/e. I'm done with this thread and the forums.
    All I see is people trying to either:
    A. ****ing diss me cause I lost the fight.
    B. Trying to troll

Sooo ****ing tired of this bull****.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Only glitch i've managed to get to work for this BM is Cyclone Heel. Usually don't PK with enough chi for DBB or anything else.

As for YanX, let me put it this way dude: 5k crit, and I got 6.5k hp. It then tells me I died to you, which is a wtf considering it should of only ticked my charm.

As for the demon spark, Dude I didn't even give a **** enough to try to stun you before it.
    As for the PK pot part? Wrong. Crab meat and charm. Diamond sutra. Only heals I had at the time cause when I logged in I had only a few mil on me, which wouldn't of been enough to get me ****, apoc wise.

But considering how much **** talking PK involves with the lower class PK'ers it kind of bores me =.=''. But w/e. I'm done with this thread and the forums.
    All I see is people trying to either:
    A. ****ing diss me cause I lost the fight.
    B. Trying to troll

Sooo ****ing tired of this bull****.

Lolumadman
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Tell me how to survive a hit that is 1k+ over my HP???

Seriously...when you can tell me how to do that I will quit playing a BM, until then. Sorry but I'm staying on this char.
    As for my fight against YanX, how the hell am I suppose to do anything when the genie I have for Occult Ice fails 70% of the time I use the damn skill? I mean really, every ****ing time I get hit with occult ice it ****ing proc's and stuns me. Yet any ****ing time I use it, FAIL. =.=''
    Add in his kiting and then sage spark ****....Bleh. Oh did I mention his wep? First cast CV Dual Sword +10. So yeah, proc of freeze and seal. Annoying as **** considering I'm **** *** broke atm, and avoiding putting any sort of cash into the game cause I'm still trying to find a damn job.

you have 6.5k hp on a 100 bm?

and after all your big talk pre fight, yes you will be openly mocked now.

go reroll, now, no really i feel dirty talking to you
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Well ok, that's done with. Any real BM on LC to drop this Seeker? (Or ffs find me a Seeker on HL)
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    wtb pwi calc with perses' gears b:surrender
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-