Vs High Level Seekers

123457»

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i understand that it would end up being full +12 (did calculators on release) i was keeping the thread rolling within means of its title.

with the way the game is atm with the aps craze, not many players *there are some* of any race have much more than 20k hp.

this is what i had in mind when posting the hp, how will these players cope can u imagine that running through you TW lol

1 rank 9 mage/archer/psy/any magic class really
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    1 rank 9 mage/archer/psy/any magic class really

obviously not gonna get any constructive conversation working out guess ill let the thread die
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    obviously not gonna get any constructive conversation working out guess ill let the thread die

what? you have the same base stats as a barb and no invoke/solid shield you'll die like a tiger form barb w/o these in TW it takes all of 1 rank 9 mage popping spark sutra to drop a full rank 9 jade barb and they don't even need to time it around immune's on a seeker.

You'll get plenty of kills with a +12 GoF Gemini slash though
    edited October 2011
    what? you have the same base stats as a barb and no invoke/solid shield you'll die like a tiger form barb w/o these in TW it takes all of 1 rank 9 mage popping spark sutra to drop a full rank 9 jade barb and they don't even need to time it around immune's on a seeker.

You'll get plenty of kills with a +12 GoF Gemini slash though

man i was brightening the thread up my point was relevent to the post title, i was moving it on to vs. high level seeker TW stage.

i think a r9 seeker with so much hp and the right apoc + charm combo would be a big factor, im sure even if magic classed its gonna be hard to kill them.

i think even though this is my opinion we have yet to see the real thing, i hope maybe this time i made my view more clear.

if not im sleepy doing nights lol
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    man i was brightening the thread up my point was relevent to the post title, i was moving it on to vs. high level seeker TW stage.

i think a r9 anything with so much hp and the right amount of cash shopping combo would be a big factor, im sure even if magic classed its gonna be hard to kill them.

i think even though this is my opinion we have yet to see the real thing, i hope maybe this time i made my view more clear.

if not im sleepy doing nights lol

Fixed
    edited October 2011
    Fixed

lmfao that reads right to me now i like it