Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Veirdail - I really like the face shape that you put on your character, looks different then what i usually see in human races. (: Only thing i would prefer is a different eyeshadow color on her then the yellowish tone. Other then that really pretty. 5/5

Etherflow - When creating a human character, there should be a 'X' over one eyeshadow option, picking that should remove any eyeshadow. If not go with the eyeshadow called 'eyeliner ao1' then just set it to match skin tone color or close to it that way it don't really look like eyeshadow or anything like that. Or just when picking from a preset, don't click on any of the eyeshadow options after that in the colors section.
  • ToxicPolar - Dreamweaver
    ToxicPolar - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Here's a picture of my mystic that I just made today. Suggestions? :]

20110501120359.png

Note: Her bust looks really huge in this pic, it's really not. Lol
  • Maiandera - Heavens Tear
    Maiandera - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My seeker b:pleased
    What you think?

ffffffff.jpg
  • Veirdail - Heavens Tear
    Veirdail - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @ToxicPolar
    i can't really see her face, so i don't think i can really assess her that well
    she has a cute face, but i cant really tell
    her body seems short and stocky, but it may just be the position
    3/5
    @Maiandera
    she kind of reminds me of my seeker design
    i really dont like her skin color though, unless that is because of the lighting
    her nose seems a bit large too
    2.5/5
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Veirdail - Cute wizzie. Only thing bothering me is the eyeshadow color. 4.5/5

ToxicPolar - Hard to rate her, to me she looks like alot of other EG's, but that's probably because of the limited customization options. From what I can see, I do like her. 4/5

Maiandera - I really like her eyes. They're very pretty. The nose does seem a bit large, but as said before it could be because of lighting on the skin. 5/5

20110430135822.th.png

20110430135948.th.png

Cleric I'm lazily leveling :3 Always liked that eyeshadow, but couldn't ever find a way to get it to work so that I was happy about it. Thoughts?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZOIVIBIE - Dreamweaver
    ZOIVIBIE - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @ Narriru : I love your character. She looks very mature and her makeup is great. I also love the short hair, it goes very nicely with her overall look. Her eyes seem a little small though.
    9/10!

My new seeker b:mischievous

2011-05-0114-06-44.jpg

And to celebrate the coming of summer!

2011-05-0114-22-56.jpg
    2011-05-0113-22-24-1.jpg
  • Hayah - Raging Tide
    Hayah - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Heres my mystic Hayah :)

haya.png

is it me or does her face look lighter than the rest of her body? :(

Zoivibie- i like the mean expression on her face. it makes her look bad *** b:pleased I like the color of her eyes and the shape of her lips 9/10
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hayah i like her shes seren and calm looking 5/5

Zoiv i think shes a sexy vixen but her proportions are a tiny bit off to me idk whats wrong4.9/5

mahhubby.jpg

me and mah Hubby. hes had a COMPLETE makeover ive had minimal changes comments appreciated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Maiandera - Heavens Tear
    Maiandera - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hayah i like her shes seren and calm looking 5/5

Zoiv i think shes a sexy vixen but her proportions are a tiny bit off to me idk whats wrong4.9/5

mahhubby.jpg

me and mah Hubby. hes had a COMPLETE makeover ive had minimal
    changes comments appreciated

I love this pic :), Your char is very cute 5/5 :)

Heres my seeker again xD

gggggggggggggj.jpg
    fhhhhhhhhhs.jpg
  • EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver
    EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dorset, I love how your character looks now. Very sexy b:chuckle
    The EG eyes are stunning. 5/5

Maidandera, For some reason... your EG reminds me of Down Syndrome. (Not there's anything wrong with that). I think it's the eyes and eyebrows. Normally, people with Down Syndrome have heavily lidded eyes and rather large, out of proportion features. But her colours are very cute and she looks so innocent. ^^ 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happily forum married to Zannie again. >:O Haters gonna hate
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Heres my seeker again xD
    Thanks so much
    4/5 for you seeker i actually like that look a lot i like her eyes a lil less widely opened than some
    Dorset, I love how your character looks now. Very sexy b:chuckle
    The EG eyes are stunning. 5/5

Thankyou...btu what Earthguard eyes? *innocent look* b:chuckleb:sin

and AWWWWW NO nobody rated my Hubbys look either
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.
  • Ilavyou - Heavens Tear
    Ilavyou - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Heres my seeker again xD

gggggggggggggj.jpg
    fhhhhhhhhhs.jpg

aah, i'm inlove with her eyes! :)

mine lil veno - http://img62.imageshack.us/i/unleddb.png/
  • Yuurin - Harshlands
    Yuurin - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    will post it here tooh . . .

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/2124/20110428062242.png

my seeker, I like creating chars :]
  • EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver
    EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    and AWWWWW NO nobody rated my Hubbys look either [/COLOR]

Lol he looks like Grim. b:chuckle The Black eyeshadow is hawt <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happily forum married to Zannie again. >:O Haters gonna hate
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ilavyou
    I like all her colors except for her lip color. It looks like she's doing something with her mouth. I think i would make the lower lip smaller, and change the lip color to something more natural looking or just make it darker ^^ eyes and nose looks nice, eyebrows a little too big imo. Love her fash :3 Overall 4/5

Yuurin
    Very cute seeker. She looks like a little doll x3 I love her eyes and eyebrows. Only thing i would change is her colors. Darker skin or darker hair :) but that's just me. Anyway... 4.5/5

Here's my new bunneh :3 i would like to hear what you think about her, and what i should change and all that stuff ^^ oh, and i think there's something wrong with her lips.. i dont know how to fix it :0
    I wanted her to look really girly and "mainstream" lol. Hope to get some of your opinions on her :) thanks.
    (her thumbs looks **** o.o)

BunBun.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ilavyou
    I like all her colors except for her lip color. It looks like she's doing something with her mouth. I think i would make the lower lip smaller, and change the lip color to something more natural looking or just make it darker ^^ eyes and nose looks nice, eyebrows a little too big imo. Love her fash :3 Overall 4/5

Yuurin
    Very cute seeker. She looks like a little doll x3 I love her eyes and eyebrows. Only thing i would change is her colors. Darker skin or darker hair :) but that's just me. Anyway... 4.5/5

Here's my new bunneh :3 i would like to hear what you think about her, and what i should change and all that stuff ^^ oh, and i think there's something wrong with her lips.. i dont know how to fix it :0
    I wanted her to look really girly and "mainstream" lol. Hope to get some of your opinions on her :) thanks.

BunBun.png

Really pretty, nicest bunny Veno I've seen in a while...About her lips, I'd say make her bottom lip a lil tad bigger, and make her lips smaller all together. (horizontal length).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thanks alot. I'll try to do that ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Cilfyn - Heavens Tear
    Cilfyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Ziraia
    She's a very cute veno. If only PW didn't make her hands look so deformed D:
    Not really much more I can say that hasn't already been said. I like her design quite alot.
    4.5/5
    @Maiandera
    Whoa, your seeker looks incredibly similar to mine, at least before I changed her a bit.
    Before, she looked a lot like yours.
    s3nk93.jpg
    Honestly, if I rated yours, I'd just be telling you to change her to look like mine xD
    She's a good design though. I'd make the nose a bit slimmer.
    4.5/5
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    omg, i just noticed how deformed her hands are too! xD!!!!!. pretty seeker, i just like slightly gaunter faces. 4.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Yuurin - Harshlands
    Yuurin - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Ziraia
    sank u ^^ I was actualy trying to go for doll like look *chuckles* and I let her all white and stuffie caus I wanted her to look a bit snowy a bit of ice queen look :]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Maiandera
    Whoa, your seeker looks incredibly similar to mine, at least before I changed her a bit.
    Before, she looked a lot like yours.

This is kinda what I have talked about on some odd pages/thread somewhere, Now I'm not saying it's a full preset to either character, but there very similar to it.

People have heard of grammar ****, I suppose I could be a...custom ****? idk or care anyway, though It would still be nice if people would try get as far as possible from the generic preset characters and morph the face somewhat into there own creation, instead of a slight tweak on basic face options and calling it "there character appearance".

Kinda like If im to rate Ilavyou's character, the only thing I could say is that it has far to much preset in the character, like many others here, either way, what ever everyone is happy with, it's there character anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Cilfyn - Heavens Tear
    Cilfyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This is kinda what I have talked about on some odd pages/thread somewhere, Now I'm not saying it's a full preset to either character, but there very similar to it.

People have heard of grammar ****, I suppose I could be a...custom ****? idk or care anyway, though It would still be nice if people would try get as far as possible from the generic preset characters and morph the face somewhat into there own creation, instead of a slight tweak on basic face options and calling it "there character appearance".

Kinda like If im to rate Ilavyou's character, the only thing I could say is that it has far to much preset in the character, like many others here, either way, what ever everyone is happy with, it's there character anyway.

What is this.
    I don't even.
    Just because our characters are similiar doesn't meet that there's a preset that looks like it.
    Please do your homework before commenting. Please, please please please PLEASE PLEASE actually do your research and check the presets before saying anything, because if you actually look at the character simulator, you can VERY EASILY SEE that there is no preset that looks remotely similar to my or Maiandera's character, except for the fact that they are all female.

You also never seem to respond to these posts that are counteracting these things you say, which you keep regurgitating every few pages to some person's character. Please stop. It's not helpful. Frankly, most of the characters you criticize don't look at all like presets.

If you're going to criticize someone's character, for Christ's sake, please, actually make the criticism ACCURATE.

Honestly. It's come to the point that I automatically groan whenever I see your name on this thread, because I know that you're only going to end up saying something entirely unhelpful.
  • morrinarian
    morrinarian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

oh. i see now. i get it. you're trolling.
    you cant possibly be serious especially with
    all the false facts in this post
    please tell me you are joking.
    tell me
    honestly
    which presets do they look like?
    or do u just automatically memorize
    every single preset and say the exact same thing, for every single character,
    "wow that looks like a preset. how come everyone in this thread
    fails at making unique characters".
    if u are so fantastically perfect, please, oh wonderful character creation god,
    show me what is a character that doesn't look like a preset.

What preset does this character look like?
    2lsf9z7.jpg
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Was bored made a archer on another server with my bf for the ** of it. Wanted to make her into a zombie...rofl yeah idk. Shes only lvl 13 so yeah no fashion...Might reroll her on my main server.

2ccy0jt.png
    264m6pi.png

If i could get fashion on her it would prob be something like this...
    2dwapna.png

&&&morrinarian - Lol, that makes me think of all the catshops that i see around west.
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @morrinarian - id so hit that

@Lurani wow thats different .. she looks evil o_o like seriously a evil spirit possessed her soul lol. but its really cool! 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lol he looks like Grim. b:chuckle The Black eyeshadow is hawt <3

Yes indeed, it looks like my BM. But my cleric has hair : b:cute

ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @morrinarian - id so hit that

@Lurani wow thats different .. she looks evil o_o like seriously a evil spirit possessed her soul lol. but its really cool! 4/5

Haha yeah i was going for that freaky possessed/zombie look. :'D Rofl.
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Lurani: your zombie-char is a real success! Very original! I love her.