Clerics extiction

Options

Comments

• Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I thought they already died with 5.0aps and bloodpaint...
    No, I see plenty of clerics still around, and besides, mystics can't do EVERYTHING a cleric can.
    Mystics can't rez AFTER someone's died, they have little as far as non-self buffs, they can't BB, they can't RB, I don't believe they have a purify...

I think sage Break in the clouds have a 25% chance to puri...assuming that they don't change it.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    TW, Its for gettign people up faster (demon) or haveing to move less (sage)

thats about it

Both of those are hardly worth the price. I'm gonna go watch some T.V. and fry more braincells, nighty night.
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I understand a cleric can't ALWAYS keep up, but a majority of the... more... liked ones conserve their chi and have their bb ready, where it should be (on big pulls.)

I recently got chewed out for going too 'fast' (by a cleric) and getting myself, a sin, and the cleric killed on the pull right before the slasher boss, there imo the cleric should of had the bb ready, we had just finished killing dreadrina, and the room after him, (where the cleric didn't bb) then after a good 20-30ish seconds go by, I preceded to pull, and when we got into the room low and behold the cleric didn't have the chi for bb. Which someone in squad (other then me) popped of and said 'where's the bb' then the cleric tried to make it look like it was my fault... needless to say I didn't like it, then after 5 minutes... maybe less of his... anger coming out at me... I left. In my opinion it was due to a lack of communication that the squad died, my fault for not making sure the cleric was ready with bb... and why he wasn't... I still ponder... and also the clerics fault for not speaking up, I could have adjusted and done a half assed pull to prevent the 3 deaths.

I guess what I am trying to say, I can understand not wanting to get blamed, but that doesn't mean you clerics should start raging at someone who didn't even act like he was upset about the death(s.) =x

I do know that cleric's can't always keep everyone alive, so I rarely if ever even say anything about what the cleric didn't do... however... when a cleric is ONLY dding, and not healing/bbing... then yea I make a stink about that. =x (I have only met 2 clerics that mainly dded, but surprisingly the squads stayed in tact in both of them... thanks to me healing my *** off in one of them on a bh... on my cleric alt.

Anyways, aye clerics thanks for countlessly saving my life more times then I could count, but alot of the times each party has something they could have done differently, but both parties that get upset often feel that they did everything right, while the other 'party' is wrong, and is the only one that screwed up. Though as I said, a lot of the times both people could have played a bit differently to prevent MOST deaths to begin with.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Yuniia - Dreamweaver
    Yuniia - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ehh being a cleric can be a hard job, sometimes I love it, sometimes I don't. Depends on my mood and what kind of random squad I might be in doing BH or FC. You get those awesome squads where everything goes SO smooth, everyone knows what they're doing. Or you get those mega fail squads where people have no idea what they're doing. This especially seems to happen during FC runs. Hence i die a million times, barb dies during big pull, others die, etc. Of course, I usually get the blame for this. Yep, I can totally just magically heal you even more whilst in my blue ball of awesome. You expect me to jump outta there, heal, attract all the mobs to myself cos you aren't attacking them all at once and die, yup, totally going to do that. Their response, OMGGG you call yourself a cleric? HEAL PLS, REZ PLS, HURRY UPPPP. Ohh I'm sorry, trying to keep the rest of the squad alive until I'm ABLE to rez your stupid **** after being killed by the mighty whirling slash for the millionth time, it's called move so he doesn't keep killing you. It's just very stressful sometimes I guess, getting the blame for everything. Makes me not want to play my cleric a lot of the time and I dread doing FC. BH isn't so bad. Sooo lately, i've been playing on my sin a lot. So much more fun and relaxing, don't have to have my eyes glued to everyone's HP without looking away. I don't get stressed at all. I'll always love my cleric and she'll always be my main but definately need a break sometimes. :)
  • Arisira - Lost City
    Arisira - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I find it funny people say oh where all the clerics blame the people they dont invite them for anything except buffs and maybe frost but now seekers are here i have a friend who solo the big pull on his seeker its just like venos have to have this and that its bs but its not the clerics fault its the players who play them making 5.0 only squads and not inviting clerics i would love to do stuff on my cleric but im not going to go in a 4.0 squad with 4-5 sins or bms. In my opinion gms need to make interval at 2.86 or 3.33 and make all weapons have there own class no venos using fist or barbs using fist thats just stupid and beef up the bosses where you need clerics to help heal you instead of bloodpaint healing only with charm. for heavens sake there was a sin on Lost city who solo harpy wraith. well im done raging just think of what i said cause its not gms fault its the players and if you need a cleric on lost city look up Gaara_Cleric ill be happy to help im on my veno Arisira but time to go to bed been up all night lol
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I was on my way to a second lvl 100 cleric.... the first was from in the days of actual group dynamics.. the second was well into the 80s when the great 5.0 hype started flooding in (along with sins) made it to 97 with em, and well...no group dynamics = boreing content..

Now really clerics only need to max buffs + rez, and get BB ,and they are complete... all other skills are deminished for purpose..

I guess you can add IH.
  • jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm glad. Even more people need my help now and I love being needed. I love being rare and unique! Let them extinct, I want to be the only Cleric in the game! b:dirty
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I designed my cleric so that if i so choose i could DD and even tank (most not all) bosses if i want. When im stuck in a squad that don't require much healing and i choose to expand my fun by being useful other ways i dislike it when someone bring in the whole "Clerics can't DD" statement. True or not i want to do something more then with the time and money i invested then just heal and buff.

And anyone telling you to reroll is an idiot. (Beats the purpose of picking the class you like most)
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I lol'd at the troll icons
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Arisira - Lost City
    Arisira - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Aesthor i love your sig b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mm thanks, I like it too b:chuckleb:chuckle

It's better at derailing threads than I am b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • sonix37
    sonix37 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i seen a mystic upper 50's fail at being a cleric clone in fb 39. clerics are not being replaced.
  • Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary
    Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    jiq wrote: »
    I'm glad. Even more people need my help now and I love being needed. I love being rare and unique! Let them extinct, I want to be the only Cleric in the game! b:dirty

Sorry, not gonna happen b:chuckle
    All my alts are being shelved more and more in favor of my cleric, just because I'm needed for things, so he's not going to retire any time soon.
    helr-cleric-8x
    Jaggerjaques-BM-8x
    blackrobe-wizard-7x
    _Tara-veno-6x
    Superpoke-sin-7x
    punching_bag-barb 7x
  • XVBx - Dreamweaver
    XVBx - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    meh, being a cleric is a thankless job.

but its a job i would never give up.

face it, clerics are awesome. we kick but at keeping ppl alive, and we kick but and ending ppls life in pk.
    (aaaaahh irony, thy name is cleric)

we're around, u just gotta know where to lookb:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My computer beat me at checkers, but I sure beat it at kickboxing. b:cool
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    For some players, endgame or just high levels become tedious as a Cleric and for others it becomes stressful and frustrating. Blame usually falls on Clerics. Not to mention that a lot of players put themselves first and don't protect the Cleric. Ressurection Scrolls aren't very cheap either.

Also, considering that you need to have a good weapon for heals and decent gear to survive hits and AoE as well as the insane prices of the Sage/Demon skills, Clerics end up being an expensive class to play that not many can afford. There are good Clerics even with average gear but those, no matter how good they are, will simply not be able to keep up with some instances, bosses and situations.

I have a Sage Cleric which I very much love. I was only able to afford Sage Ironheart Blessing and Wellspring out of the important healing skills and I share the TT armour with my Venomancer. Right now, her weapon is not so good since I can't share Neon Purgatory with her due to her lvl. I admit I have invested more into my Venomancer (have all the Demon skills I wanted) but that's because I enjoy Venomancer more. This is my point, I did not have enough coin to support my Cleric,too.

Another reason I don't play with her as often anymore is because of the fact that I can't do much as a Cleric compared to my Venomancer.
    I had to rely on others which results in running instances with other people that are often bad players, unthankful or bossy. There's only so much a person can take, even someone like me who is very patient.

I still go for FCC once in a while or BH because I do miss the job of this class, but my Cleric is pretty much retired right now.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sorry, not gonna happen b:chuckle
    All my alts are being shelved more and more in favor of my cleric, just because I'm needed for things, so he's not going to retire any time soon.

b:chuckle b:victory
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    End game clerics are basically just abused. In the 'new' PW, they're hardly even necessary except for a couple of instances and TW. The difference between a decently and exceptionally geared cleric offers little to most other end game characters which only require an occasional heal and it doesn't really matter who it comes from. The only challenge a cleric has these days is trying to save a really horrible group of players making tons of mistakes, otherwise the job is easy and boring. And, how much fun is either of those situations? If clerics were made to be more necessary at end-game you might have more people playing them. But, most people who have at least 1 10x character either has a high level cleric of their own or one they have access to, so many of them don't get invited to farming parties either. So it's an easy to play class with little opportunity or challenge at end game that are horrible for PvP. And people are wondering why nobody wants to play them? lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Faisk - Heavens Tear
    Faisk - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    it's definitely getting really boring. one of the reasons the game's so pointless these days. like, we need cleric for everything. BMs can tank BH 59 and all, but it gets REALLY annoying when you have a squad ready and one spot for a cleric. you tele 3 times in a row and what? PMs received are only about "cleric only? I'm archer can i come?" where the hell all the clerics are?
    I know it's totally annoying when a "hero" (as you call them xD) gets killed by mobs and it's the cleric's fault. I'm a sin, I don't like to wait for slow BMs to attack first so if i got my charms ticking or HP pots left, i use them to attack the mobs and make the run faster (without the cleric healing me, the tank only), mainly when the tank is really scared to attack a mob! either I don't blame some clerics from being rude or even selfish, I've played as cleric (not a high level, 64 I guess) and I know the feeling of these "heros" dying and blaming the healer. selfish apart, the cleric number is really, really, really reduced. before mystics and seekers came out, I could do my BHs just fine. i could just get to head hunter or tele only 1 time and i already had 3 clerics PMing or even a squad ready with 2 clerics! now I wonder why are they goneeeeeeeeee >.> now i waste more time looking for a cleric than running a BH itself!

just like yesterday, i went for a 1-1 to get my wraith's ploy done (after 3 long days looking for a damn squad) and when we got to the second boss, cleric said "i g2g after this one, sorry" and I was like in my mind "WTF, why did you come in first place?". THAT'S REALLY ANNOYING WHEN YOU GET A SQUAD SCREWED UP BECAUSE THE CLERIC DIDN'T WARN YOU IN FIRST PLACE b:angry I don't care if the cleric has to leave, but c'mon, could've told before the run! plus I had to sub, tanker and DDs had all the drops and all I needed was that damn boss. k, cleric's gone and BM goes afk. I ask for the tank to be patience while I look for a cleric. I get one. The tank run into mobs and they kill both cleric and tank (clever sin goes on stealth mode xD). cleric comes back and tanker doesn't even accept ress and says "I'm sorry Faisk it has taken too long, i have to go" I couldn't blame him, he was helping me and I took really long to get a cleric. tank's gone, we wait for the BM. BM goes offline, as I figured. then cleric says he has to go as well. okay, np. I ask for a friend to squad up with me so I won't lose the opened TT (only my boss left) and i go outside to ask for help. I get so desperate that start offering money for someone to help me (really, that desperate. i want wraith's ploy done so badly, have no idea why). when I finally got (paid) help from a level 101 sin (he agreed only the boss i needed), guess what? my pc crashes. so: no cleric, no tank, no bm, no sin, no help, no quest done. it's more than 1 week I'm trying to finish this damn quest. and that's all because clerics are gone. if that cleric hadn't gone in first place... (btw if someone from Heaven's Tear is willing to help, I appreciate that) b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*insert something clever here*
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    End game clerics are basically just abused. In the 'new' PW, they're hardly even necessary except for a couple of instances and TW. The difference between a decently and exceptionally geared cleric offers little to most other end game characters which only require an occasional heal and it doesn't really matter who it comes from. The only challenge a cleric has these days is trying to save a really horrible group of players making tons of mistakes, otherwise the job is easy and boring. And, how much fun is either of those situations? If clerics were made to be more necessary at end-game you might have more people playing them. But, most people who have at least 1 10x character either has a high level cleric of their own or one they have access to, so many of them don't get invited to farming parties either. So it's an easy to play class with little opportunity or challenge at end game that are horrible for PvP. And people are wondering why nobody wants to play them? lol

This is exactly correct. Retiring my lvl 103 cleric probably except for tw.

Just to add ... does anyone know how annoying it is to have just about everyone of your skills cancelled cause the mob already died? I do.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    APS + BP ≤ Cleric at endgame. Yes aps un balances the game for mages.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Frehya - Dreamweaver
    Frehya - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I agree whole heartedly with this entire thread. But, I also disagree to some points made.

Playing a cleric is only difficult if you make it difficult. Yes, clerics need to pay attention in instances. But I suppose that's what I find fun about it, and the fun is what makes it so less daunting. My cleric (an alt, by the way) is played with the enjoyment of aggro tag. This is probably because when my cleric was reaching the levels where aggro tag happened most, I relished the challenge and was pulled into instances by my friends. Example 1: When my cleric was level 31, I healed BH29 for a group of people who had a (then) 73 barb tanking the first two attacks on Qingzi. I made a mistake on the first time around, people died, but I was quick enough with a res that we recovered fine and no more incidents in that run or the two that followed. Example 2: BH59. I hear of so many people who hate this instance, how terrible it is, etc, etc, but I loved it. Still do. When I was in that range, I did multiple runs a day (fyi: I was always stacked) and usually went with melee-only classes: barbarians, assassins, blademasters. That meant that aggro was everywhere and anywhere, yet I still rarely lost anyone at all.

The second thing, clerics being expensive to play mostly because of charms and demon/sage skills. The only thing I can say to this is know what options you have for obtaining these things. When my cleric reached her late 60's and into her 70's (even a little before this), I was brought into instances by my venomancer's hubby (blademaster, demon). I healed TT's, BH's, etc. I made coin. When I had enough, I bought extra charms or went and bought tokens. With those tokens (450 of them each time, roughly 5.5 to 7.5+ million coin) I made mysterious pages. Through the random books, I gained my demon Wellspring Surge, Ironheart Blessing, Revive, Magic Shell, and Elemental Seal. I watched Auction House for good deals (thus acquiring Vanguard Spirit, Purify, Silent Seal, Stream of Rejuvenation and Great Cyclone). When I was done with the mysterious page books, I bought tokens to make the advanced mystical pages. With those, I acquired my Spirit's Gift and Chromatic Healing Beam. I've run the cube of fate on both my venomancer and cleric to gain pages of fate. The first 30 pages were used for my venomancer, gaining me demon parasitic nova. The next attempt was Chromatic Seal. And I did buy old book pages once (15 of them to go with my 5) to make Dimensional Seal. Yes, some of those skill books were essentially overpaid for, but I think my savings with other skills make up for that. (And this is a process I will be repeating with my sin, and have already begun.)

I am not conceited in this next statement, but I am making a point. I have been told by countless people that I play an epic venomancer and an epic cleric. I have also been told by one person that my cleric is possibly better played than my venomancer, and another has stated that my cleric is the best they've ever encountered. In fact, I find myself scoffing a lot lately at the world chats for second clerics for some instances. One example was just a few hours ago. There was a world chat for a second cleric for a BH79. I couldn't help but laugh out loud (literally and in text) as well as say over vent and faction chat about how pathetic it was, and that myself and another cleric in faction must truly be epic to be able to solo heal a BH79! My cleric, a "lowly" 98 at current has been healing Seat of Torment and Abbadon (BH100 instances) since level 89. Yes, at first, it was difficult, but I am confident in my ability to solo heal these instances when my cleric is finally 100. I find myself now anticipating healing BH3-3, and almost healed a warsong just a few nights ago (a cleric who needed it arrived online just before I got into the instance so I quickly abandoned my spot in the squad for them).

As far as the statements that mystics will replace clerics, I do not see it. I see mystics as a valuable asset for a cleric, and a definite bonus to have both in squad. I have run FC with mystics in squad a few times now. While I was hesitant at first, I am more accepting of them and enjoy that I won't have to use a res scroll (someone stated in a previous post that they aren't that cheap, and no, they aren't) or have to start over at the beginning of the instance with a great loss of exp.

And, finally, as far as the blaming the cleric for incidents that happen in the squad/run: I dare people to blame me for something that happens out of my control. I have left squads and kicked people from squad for doing so when it wasn't my fault at all. If something was my fault, I am the one who will pipe up with it first and apologize for it immediately. If you're foolish enough to run ahead, group up some mobs and not make sure you have aggro on them, I am not going to heal you. I will not risk my experience for your stupidity. And, given that I have demon revive, a death for you should be a minor inconvenience that takes no more than a minute from the run.

Okay, I'm done now I think. Good night all.
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Why play a cleric when you can auto attack with APS? Why waste MP on skills when you can auto attack with APS? However, compared to getting to high APS, paying for everything a cleric needs is chump change.

TL;DR
    Auto attack is king.

Mystics can't replace clerics. Their plants are a nice coupling with chromatic healing beam. They can debuff monsters safely (compared to a cleric which is also debuffed). I want to see 1 mystic keep an entire squad alive in TT3-3 or a full warsong.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Jatoni - Sanctuary
    Jatoni - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Y Yu Break Game And Make Dem Clerics Go Poof, Y We Dont Got No Mo Clerics On Dis Game They Be Gettin Dey Wing Clipped And Now We Stuck With Stanky Earth Pickles. Fix Game Break Blademasters Cause Dey Be Overpowered Wit Dat Aoe Stun And Aura Bell Buff It Be One Shottin Me Yo
  • Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver
    Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    stop QQing and make your own frking cleric...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Im a troll ;..;b:cute
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    and why the fawk does that level 79 cleric skill have a 5minute cool down, and it only last 10 seconds. lol so stupid outdated skill. PWI developers suck at their job right now.
  • One - Dreamweaver
    One - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the most likely reason there are fewer and fewer clerics is because there are many people that treat us like sht, farm res clerics in pk, and don't appreciate how hard of a job it can be. when the truth is, with no clerics, no one would get anywhere in this game unless everyone was a sin or BM with full +12 **** and vit stones, and 5 aps so they could solo pretty much everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • priesteres1
    priesteres1 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol i actually love my alt cleric .But i have to say she is not in any fac to find .And i keep it that way .Ye i help lowers to revive on my way ,i dont squad up for my tasks and i dont like random squads allthough i sometimes do them.

I had a random squad with my hubby as tank hes barb or bm .In that squad were my hubby barb ,1 bm and the rest all mystics.

Jups all mystics have u ever made such a run because 3 mystics is like 6 people running around .
    I requested a mystic buff ofcourse and the run went well .Allthough i had to heal some of the mystics even though they have there own heals.

On that event i have seen that mystics have a tendency of thinking they invinceble becuz there pet is always up to lvl and tanks really good ,but they stil can be hurt .When one mystic went right and the other one left , please keep in mind that a cleric can not split herself in 2.

Other then that it was a good run no one died ,rarely do when i play my cleric.
    Then they can always go blame im sure but i would leave as soon as they would or kick when im in lead.

Its more the people and there additutes they have, that makes so that i rarely will do a random squad at all i dont like it .But it dont happends only to clerics.

My hubby had a random squad with what appears to have been a group of friends speaking the same language.That my hubby diddent speak hes a very good barb and will not die at any boss.

SO when they came at the boss he tanked it and when it was half hp and and my hubbies bar still full of healt they desided to kick him and let there friend bm tank the rest.

The cleric also in there did not heal my hubby or puri him at all .

To make a long story short .These kind of people with these kind of attitutes is what will destroy random squads .

Not the cleric or anything else.

I now just run my bh's with my hubby yes we actually dont need a full squad we can do it just with the 2 of us.And really fast too.I still might do a random squad and when i see some one in trouble i will keep up his/her health out of my own .People that lie down on the ground exspecting me to res them are silly i only do so when asked nicely otherwise i just walk on there graves.I dont do well on orders .b:byeb:laughb:chuckle
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I dont know why anyone would play a cleric, seems the most boring class in that game. in saying that, please make more clerics we need you.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i quit my cleric after a bm yelled at me why i didnt heal him at imperial 3-3.

1. there been a tanker and i had to keep 3 other DDs (better even) alive
    2. i have 400ms in average, what you see as 2-hit death, i see as ONE SHOT
    3. the stupid squad panel always lags for me...it started after the expansion. dunno if its just my ping or the game itself. So i actually need to watch out for boss and peoples HP. Where he turns to, who i have to heal and decide within seconds, if its worth it or not. Thats actually the time what some of so-called-DDs need to realise that they are dead already.

:) i love my veno.
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I dont know why anyone would play a cleric, seems the most boring class in that game. in saying that, please make more clerics we need you.

Yeah you said it, it SEEMS. 'Cause it's not. I can assure you that. b:pleased