BLOODMYSTIC killed by fun-sucking vampires . . . .

Options

Comments

• AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I write here to comment briefly...

So, I am officially retiring from the whole stupid endeavor.

b:laugh

And my name is King Henry VIII. I own a great yellow unicorn. Upon which I trot gayly about. Showering glitter and cake upon my impoverished subjects.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Agent, OMG..you just made me LOL!! Seriously, LOL!!
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Im betting 100$ bucks that proski and blood are bored and hence are

starting the troll fest again......

I remember a sin telling me nemesis dint accept him cause

he had pretty bad gear at that time and DINT CS...but that still

dint prevent him from pawning ppl in pk...

b:shutup
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ... <^> ... @.@ ... i'm confused ... looks like i missed a lot ... what war? who hates who? ... why? ... wth hapend! .... pulsey what did u do again <.<
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You keep saying over and over we locked 1k apoth when we didn't.

Interesting. Go on sanctuary and look at all the 1k apoth in cat shops. Aside from a few rogue players that are aparently able to outfox the camera Nemesis set up in 1k to keep track of who makes apoth, 1k apoth has been NON-EXISTENT on our server as long as Nemesis holds 1k.

Hell, even when Darkside held 1k, they invited me just to make apoth to level my apothecary. When shall rescind expect their invitations to do likewise from Nemesis?

Noone is holding their breath.

The rest of your post is basically you deflecting valid criticisms of "I didn't do it" to conduct that you have come on these forums to defend. Not a very tenable position, my boy.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The issue of lack of fun is a big one TBH, come TW I was expecting a good two hour plus war, even Blood was certain Rescind would of failed

Eh, I thought it would have been better, but I predicted a win last week for rescind and a defeat this week, but after all the qq crybaby in wc because they were actually forced to fight us, I honestly can't get up for a 3 hour win or a 3 hour loss. For me, they've literally sucked the fun out of doing anything with them.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited April 2011
    Options

Now THAT's the Mango we all know and love.
    I can almost guarentee that SS you have there is from Astona/Azoiya. Honestly, if it is and that is all Geo said to her I'm shocked. I would not have been near as restrained!!! Leave on good terms my a$$!!

Say what you want, but he didn't ask for the names of of this players alts when they left nemesis, or when they joined rescind, or when the bid was made. Only when you lost the TW. LOL, you mad?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-mx-LmXavs

Friends are hard to find, so be careful
    You can find them and to remind and they’ll pay you
    But some ain’t that bad, but one might back stab
    To get their fingertips on what one might have
    Bite the hand that feeds you; leave the people who need you
    For those who hold you back and mislead you
    So be a leader, don’t get lead on
    Or lead in a wrong direction, a dead end’s, next end
    You need a detour; life’s like a seesaw
    Up’s and down’s and I’ll bet there will be more
    Potholes and obstacles in the path, that’s righteous
    At times you need a hand to fight this way of life
    Straighten up, take the door and replace it
    And don’t you act “two-face” it
    Cause jealousy and envy and you still act friendly
    You could find the end, when you pretend to be

You used to kiss us and tell us you missed us
    But now you try to glaze us , play us, and diss us
    We're wide awake, ready to break so we’d argue
    What happened to the kisses and “Hi hun, how are you?”
    Forgot about the times when we rhymed and we gave you
    Fun time was the only little things that we made you
    Still ain’t thankful, you still complaining
    Used to be a quiet storm, but now it’s raining
    Harder than ever we're thinking whether
    If we should be friends, let it end
    Is it better to forget or remember your cleric's tender?
    The vibe that we send her makes her surrender
    The feelings of capture caught in a rapture
    No woman can match her, so when we're looking at her
    Paint a perfect picture so you can remember me
    But you could find the end if you pretend to be

ah, they don't make music like this anymore. What is she now? 90?
    I am not and never will be in Nemesis - Please check the 'Valorian' name above my head next time you see me. Now I will continue reading the threads from this point.

Not now and never will be, but I swear you WERE. Meh, you post typifies the sentiment in any event.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    We all get bored of it and continue to do what we were doing in the first place

Ok Batini, time to crawl back in your hole.
    b:laugh

And my name is King Henry VIII. I own a great yellow unicorn. Upon which I trot gayly about. Showering glitter and cake upon my impoverished subjects.

I won't fight nemesis again until there are no more than 4 land owning factions on the server, or until 40 vs 40 arrive and I am needed to defend the base. In the latter case, not for fun but out of necessity. In the former, likely because I won't have much choice and do test whether anything is different, whether 3 hour TWs are possible with Nemesis without the qq cry baby raging wc bs.

And, don't forget, I always have a rank 8 on sanctuary to TW with, as soon as that server consolidates the map a little.

And, oh yea, my faction has 1k and I sell 1k apoth there for 30k. And I don't have to do it on an alt to hide from my faction, and there are dozens like me.

When I see 5 nemesis openly selling 1k apoth for even 40k each, I'll buy that Nemesis doesn't acquire 1k to lock up apoth. But again, I digress. Anyone that believes they don't either hasn't read these forums, is an idiot, or buys all this bs to the contrary.
    Agent, OMG..you just made me LOL!! Seriously, LOL!!

LOL all you want.

Me and Soochi are going to make beautiful babies together . . . .
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Friends are hard to find, so be careful
    You can find them and to remind and they’ll pay you
    But some ain’t that bad, but one might back stab
    To get their fingertips on what one might have
    Bite the hand that feeds you; leave the people who need you
    For those who hold you back and mislead you
    So be a leader, don’t get lead on
    Or lead in a wrong direction, a dead end’s, next end
    You need a detour; life’s like a seesaw
    Up’s and down’s and I’ll bet there will be more
    Potholes and obstacles in the path, that’s righteous
    At times you need a hand to fight this way of life
    Straighten up, take the door and replace it
    And don’t you act “two-face” it
    Cause jealousy and envy and you still act friendly
    You could find the end, when you pretend to be

You used to kiss us and tell us you missed us
    But now you try to glaze us , play us, and diss us
    We're wide awake, ready to break so we’d argue
    What happened to the kisses and “Hi hun, how are you?”
    Forgot about the times when we rhymed and we gave you
    Fun time was the only little things that we made you
    Still ain’t thankful, you still complaining
    Used to be a quiet storm, but now it’s raining
    Harder than ever we're thinking whether
    If we should be friends, let it end
    Is it better to forget or remember your cleric's tender?
    The vibe that we send her makes her surrender
    The feelings of capture caught in a rapture
    No woman can match her, so when we're looking at her
    Paint a perfect picture so you can remember me
    But you could find the end if you pretend to be

ah, they don't make music like this anymore. What is she now? 90?

Minro :( You just made me seriously sad.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Minro :( You just made me seriously sad.

Join the club. But don't worry. I'm fixing it now.

That (not entirely, but in large part) is what this is all about.

In the beginning, I just wanted to leave Narla cuz I was dead a$$ bored and go back and play on sanctuary. You suggested me joining proski, and believing there was hope of repeating the impulse/narla 3 hour tws, I did.

But there were only maybe 4 of them, and that was almost a year ago now. All the hell fire and brimstone was worth it as long as I thought I could get there. But hope can only last so long until the weight of historical evidence crushes it. Narla/Nemesis will never allow 3 hour TWs. They will avoid them if they can, and if not, they will break apart as soon as they realize they can't win, even if its at 3 hour loss.

So im looking forward to TW in a faction that, god forbid, someone might actually attack (and one that won't try everything to avoid that attack) so maybe, just maybe, I might have 2 TWs some weeks for practically the first time in my history on this server.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ***********too dangerous for archosaur viewers**********
    edited April 2011
    Options
    OMG, not bad. misspelled your own name at the end, but I doubt anyone will notice.

And slightly derivative:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlpnS9U0VOQ

BLOODMYSTIC:<--tanking proski's BT since 2010

This is going on the wizard forums NAO!

Hmm, how about I fix it for you. As usual, play the music while you read:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Leb2xG2XkEw&playnext=1&list=PLBDEF2FB6E919FC07

Sick and tired of hearing
    All these people talk about
    What's the deal with Proski?
    And when's he gonna fade out?
    The thing you got to realize
    What I'm doing is not a trend
    I got the gift of wizardry
    I'm gonna bring it till the end
    (Come on now)

It doesn't matter
    'Bout the mount I ride or
    A cube around my neck
    All that matters
    Is that you recognize
    it's rank 8 you better respect
    It doesn't matter
    'bout the fashion I wear
    the faction I join or why
    All that matters
    Is that you get wiped and
    I'll do it to you every time
    (Come on now)

Do you ever wonder why
    My damage is so high?
    It make you wanna cry
    Feel stunned when your hit
    with a big rock
    (Hit with a big rock)
    Baby you can't stop
    (You can't stop)
    And your genies all you got
    Come on now
    Got Proski - popped

Proski popped
    Baby bet you can't stop
    I know you
    Like this proski pop
    This must be

Now, why you wanna try
    To classify the type of thing I do
    'Cause I'm just fine
    Doin what I like
    Can I say the same for you?
    Tired of feelin all
    Around me animosity
    not worry about yours
    'Cause I'm gonna get mine
    Now people can't you see

(repeat)
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    HAHAHA, damn I never knew someone would actually do the same thing to that song

it must be true, J.T's influence permeates all sectors of society

nice change of lyrics blood, very noiice. i had to take the video down though because i dont want to offend certain peeps KEKE. and LOL I saw your thread in the wizard section.. but come on, we all know LC wizards only talk big, us archosaur wizzies actually know how to do it big
    edited April 2011
    Options
    In case you posted before my last edit, scroll up ^

PS, what are black dyes selling for in cash shop?
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i had to take the video down though because i dont want to offend certain peeps KEKE.

coward
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    AriesWood - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Interesting. Go on sanctuary and look at all the 1k apoth in cat shops. Aside from a few rogue players that are aparently able to outfox the camera Nemesis set up in 1k to keep track of who makes apoth, 1k apoth has been NON-EXISTENT on our server as long as Nemesis holds 1k.

Hell, even when Darkside held 1k, they invited me just to make apoth to level my apothecary. When shall rescind expect their invitations to do likewise from Nemesis?

Noone is holding their breath.

The rest of your post is basically you deflecting valid criticisms of "I didn't do it" to conduct that you have come on these forums to defend. Not a very tenable position, my boy.

Yeah yeah..cool story bro.
    Memebers can do whatever the hell they want with their apo. I make it for my friends all the time. If they don't want to give YOU any.. well, that's up to them. They can if they choose to.
    And if you want an invitation from Nemesis after all this... well... I wouldn't hold my breath, tbh.
    The rest of teh post was me proving you 3/4 of what you say is BS. And show me 1 person that will say I'm lying.
    Other than that, you really make me want to quit. b:bye
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    Options

Next comes this whole fake bidding and what came of it. Given Narla/ Nemesis past they have no right what so ever to even argue on this matter. As Blood pointed out before Narla used alts guilds to overbid to avoid TW's were as the bids last week by you know who was done to ensure it. Coming from the lack of morale I saw on your forums and the terrible TW statistics, and Proski being Proski I would have bet 100m coin on Nemesis attempting a fake bid over what they would assume was Rescinds Bid.

Funny how Proski's bid was not outbidded b:lipcurl
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

As I said before, I don't recruit ppl because of what their gear is like. I don't even ask the people I interview what their gear is like, mostly cause i'm not interested in that. But then again, I'm not the only one recruiting in Nemesis.
    I don't tolerate fake biddings. I raged in faction chat when that happened. But it's not my place to do anything, cause I'm not the leader.
    I never qq nor moaned... I had fun. Did the TW, talked to Proski some and then went to bed cause I had class teh following day.

You keep saying over and over we locked 1k apoth when we didn't. Narla did. Again, we are NOT Narla. Are you tired of hearing that yet? well, start to realise it and I won't have to say it anymore. We never told our members to keep the apo to themselves. In fact, I used to make 1k apo for my friends all the time, and will do so for as long as teh faction I'm in holds 1k.
    And I don't see why you need to make an ironic statement about the way I play the game. I like PVE better. I've always said that. And yes... i use 1k apo for PVE.

I found this thread entertaining, I cant bother to see if these things have been said, I`ll read after this, soo much text. But I will have to call you for your bs, it`s exhausting and I doubt it can be unintentional anymore.

First of all, when Blood been saying you, I doubt he means only you but you as a faction. You may have not been responsible for the action, yet you are member of faction responsible for it, hence it`s easier to just say you. Now, do you honestly say ppl havent been recruited just cause of gear? Seriously? Zaibeast coming to troll you guys for 15mins rings any bells? Metridium, one of the zulusive core members, after zulusive disbanded? lilith? List could go on, you took them pretty much no questions asked, when they were core members of faction you described as trolls, troublemakers, etc. I do have to mention that your officers were courting eluzive/zulusive well geared ppl when I still cared ****, heck, even fluffy was asked, who I thought wasnt in that great terms with ex narla. Now, you may have not be responsible for that, yet you are member of faction that in fact is.

About 1k apo? I remember an event, something that happened. One of your members was providing 1k apos to her spouse, there was shtload of drama over it as the spouse happened to be in elusive and wasnt the only receiver of those apos. After the drama she was unwilling to continue what she had been doing, after interference from your officers, yeah, you totally encourage it, lol. That happened months and months ago, I cant even remember names or details that clearly, yet it happened, I believe you know more details than I do.

Ps. This sht is getting so old I cant even remember details wtf happened, could we get closer to this day soonish?
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Batini - Archosaur
    Batini - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I see quite a few people disregard strategy in any of this. I would like to play you in chess. I think some maybe have a better chance strategising for The Biggest Loser ...

1K Apoth? - Be nice and people are nice back to you. (also see point #1)

Get over it, move on and prove your point in TW, enough of the character assasinations and flaming that is obviously directed at individuals then we can all sleep at night.
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I found this thread entertaining, I cant bother to see if these things have been said, I`ll read after this, soo much text. But I will have to call you for your bs, it`s exhausting and I doubt it can be unintentional anymore.

First of all, when Blood been saying you, I doubt he means only you but you as a faction. You may have not been responsible for the action, yet you are member of faction responsible for it, hence it`s easier to just say you. Now, do you honestly say ppl havent been recruited just cause of gear? Seriously? Zaibeast coming to troll you guys for 15mins rings any bells? Metridium, one of the zulusive core members, after zulusive disbanded? lilith? List could go on, you took them pretty much no questions asked, when they were core members of faction you described as trolls, troublemakers, etc. I do have to mention that your officers were courting eluzive/zulusive well geared ppl when I still cared ****, heck, even fluffy was asked, who I thought wasnt in that great terms with ex narla. Now, you may have not be responsible for that, yet you are member of faction that in fact is.

About 1k apo? I remember an event, something that happened. One of your members was providing 1k apos to her spouse, there was shtload of drama over it as the spouse happened to be in elusive and wasnt the only receiver of those apos. After the drama she was unwilling to continue what she had been doing, after interference from your officers, yeah, you totally encourage it, lol. That happened months and months ago, I cant even remember names or details that clearly, yet it happened, I believe you know more details than I do.

Ps. This sht is getting so old I cant even remember details wtf happened, could we get closer to this day soonish?

First, name the puppy... generalizations don't work with me.

Second, now teh problem is Zai, Met, Shrimp, Miz, ect got invited into Nemesis? I don't see the problem in that.

I like Shrimp a lot, think Miz is cool, i get along really well with Met and find Zai funny. And anyway.. Zai's gear is that good? I have no idea what he's wearing tbh. And I did runs with Fluffy all the time, we had fun, i think he's a good guy.

And the key point there is "after Zulusive disbanded". They applied and were given a chance. If someone talked to them or not, that I don't know

Finally, regarding 1k apo. The rule in Nemesis about it was there was no rule. Members were always able to do whatever they wanted with that apo. Was one of teh first things I brought up to Kat and Geo when we were discussing how we wanted Nemesis to be. I didn't want it to be like Narla regarding apo. We never forced the members to do anything. They chose what to do. And every time the subject came up in faction chat I said they could do whatever they wanted. I have personally manufactured those apo for my friends outside of Nemesis, and will continue to do so.

This is a freaking game. Ppl take it way too seriously sometimes.
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    Options

Get over it, move on and prove your point in TW, enough of the character assasinations and flaming that is obviously directed at individuals then we can all sleep at night.

+3 b:victory
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ... <^> ... @.@ ... i'm confused ... looks like i missed a lot ... what war? who hates who? ... why? ... wth hapend! .... pulsey what did u do again <.<

I dint do anything :S except becomin #1 public enemy out there b:cute
  • Zarbone - Archosaur
    Zarbone - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ^He facked an ostrich b:laughb:victory
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    First, name the puppy... generalizations don't work with me.

Second, now teh problem is Zai, Met, Shrimp, Miz, ect got invited into Nemesis? I don't see the problem in that.

I like Shrimp a lot, think Miz is cool, i get along really well with Met and find Zai funny. And anyway.. Zai's gear is that good? I have no idea what he's wearing tbh. And I did runs with Fluffy all the time, we had fun, i think he's a good guy.

And the key point there is "after Zulusive disbanded". They applied and were given a chance. If someone talked to them or not, that I don't know

Finally, regarding 1k apo. The rule in Nemesis about it was there was no rule. Members were always able to do whatever they wanted with that apo. Was one of teh first things I brought up to Kat and Geo when we were discussing how we wanted Nemesis to be. I didn't want it to be like Narla regarding apo. We never forced the members to do anything. They chose what to do. And every time the subject came up in faction chat I said they could do whatever they wanted. I have personally manufactured those apo for my friends outside of Nemesis, and will continue to do so.

This is a freaking game. Ppl take it way too seriously sometimes.

Oh ffs. You clearly are just promoting Nemesis and how you do something to make sure something doesnt happen, etc. Yet you hide behind the fact you werent the one doing something, even if your faction would have been, you`re on thin ice bro. This has been about actions Nemesis took, not what lil Aries did during his freetime in this cold and cruel world. Yet you bring up how you have done this and that, bro, this isnt about you, it`s about Nemesis. If you are to defend name Nemesis here, you are to talk bout the actions Nemesis took, not what you took as invidual.

You are creating an argument, asking for some distinction, when distinction exists in context, it`s just silly and pointless waste of everybody`s time. Not everybody needs to be told green is green, somebody actually see the color and understand it`s green, not purple for example. That is what you been asking, something that exists, only lacking the obviousness of Rebecca Black`s song. You must be so excited.

My point about the recruiting is that you take anybody, regardless what or who they are or what they have done, as long as he got the gear. I find it pretty freaking hard to call Zulusive trolls, troublemakers, haters. you name it and take basically half the core members in with open arms, give me a break. I myself get along great with everybody I named and I ment no disrespect towards them but they were members of the very core of zulusive.

Zaibeast is great example, I think he got in with story "I had fight with Proski", and that basically was it, he got invited. He was on zulusive vent the whole time, laughing his *** off while trolling you guys, he left after ~15-30mins saying something along the lines "I like zulusive better, bye". And you know, this happened when Elusive or zulusive was alive and well, not after disbanding. You took core member of your rival faction, catabarb, no questions asked, and you say you recruit personalities? That may be true on your part but, as surely as sun will rise tomorrow, that is not the attitude that dominates recruiting in Nemesis.

Now there was drama for only cause your officers learned one of your members was providing IGs to Zulusive(or was it Elusive still back then?) member. After the drama, there was no more IGs from her, I believe she was threatened to be kicked if she would continue providing IGs or at least if your officers would learn bout it. Now, you say you are not locking 1k apos, mind inviting my barb and I`ll provide IGs on kittyshop? All I`d do would be kittyshopping and farming in hell, I`d even block gc, what you think? I can reply w/o you saying anything, "I thought so".

Ps. I only came to point out things you either arent aware of or are denying, things I know has happened. I for one give **** about what you do, I just rather have some sort of honesty left in this discussion.

Pps. You know, would it not be for mango, Id had offered my barb to pull catas for you, now that it`s clear you are weaker than Rescind atm. That was before all the bs excuses you as a faction created regarding the loss. Now I cant give a **** what happens to your TWs, I actually find it rather amusing to see mangos TW fun denied.

Ppps. I`m taking this game too seriously, playing 1h a day on alt. Bro you are correct, I try to find something else than taking this game too seriously to fill my days, I`m eternally greatful to you for pointing it out.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ^he Facked An Ostrich B:laughb:victory

Lies!
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yeah yeah..cool story bro.
    Memebers can do whatever the hell they want with their apo. I make it for my friends all the time. If they don't want to give YOU any.. well, that's up to them.

A. You have the cool story, bro. I asked Kat a looong time ago about white tea, not even ironguards, and was told that it was all 1k apoth that was "faction only".

B. So what you are saying is that EVERY member of Nemesis chooses to forego this highly profitable means of merchanting independently and on their own? Uh huh. Cool story indeed. We all see how "reasonable" your leader is when it comes to people joining other factions, imagine supplying them with ironguards. Noone believes you.

C. And even if what you say is true, it just proves my point, thank you very much. Everyone in Nemesis is of a mind to suck fun outta this game.
    And if you want an invitation from Nemesis after all this... well... I wouldn't hold my breath, tbh.

LOL. Have you read this? That's the LAST thing I want. And why would I? To talk to Kat and mango on vent? Oh, thats right, they'd be in a locked vent room plotting the downfall of the server, or playing another mmo not to be named. To chat with classy guys like banana? Why would I ever WANT to join Nemesis? lulz.

Moreover, its not what I was even remotely hinting at. First, because I am not in Rescind anymore, and second because, as I said, I already leveled my apoth - when DARKSIDE had 1k. The point, since as is your custom (or dare I say tactic) you've missed it, is that you lock up 1k. Period.

But again, this thread is not about rehashing all old, well played out truths and your lame, unpersuasive denials.
    The rest of teh post was me proving you 3/4 of what you say is BS. And show me 1 person that will say I'm lying.
    Other than that, you really make me want to quit. b:bye

The feeling is mutual.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Funny how Proski's bid was not outbidded b:lipcurl

Not funny at all. You didn't know which was Rescind's bid, you you couldn't out bid them. Which, again since you've missed it, was the whole point.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I see quite a few people disregard strategy in any of this. I would like to play you in chess. I think some maybe have a better chance strategising for The Biggest Loser ...

Nice try to have this thread shut down. Actually, I hope you succeed. Same old bs from the same old Nemesis, nothing more to see here.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I dint do anything :S except becomin #1 public enemy out there b:cute

you wish. All you became is one of the pack. b:chuckle And kinda a lame pack at that, imho You have fun with that, till you disappear into obscurity again for another 3 months.

BLOODMYSTIC - never obscure, public enemy #1 since 2010.
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ^He facked an ostrich b:laughb:victory

i knew it!!!!! ... Pulsey ... <.<

and ...

WNB IS BACK?!?!?!?! <3<3<3 ... there is still hope ... b:cute