BLOODMYSTIC killed by fun-sucking vampires . . . .

Options
13»

Comments

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

i knew it!!!!! ... Pulsey ... <.<

and ...

WNB IS BACK?!?!?!?! <3<3<3 ... there is still hope ... b:cute

See pulse? can't be public enemy #1 when some people didn't even know you were back.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

i knew it!!!!! ... Pulsey ... <.<

and ...

WNB IS BACK?!?!?!?! <3<3<3 ... there is still hope ... b:cute

Back is not really the word I`d use. I log on, do some stuff for an hour on alt, do Bh maybe once a week on it, chat with friends. All that, in average of 1h a day, lol. Oh and troll wc, troll forums, ask somebody to donate me reset note so I can go pull cata somewhere on weekends, though kitty is not sure if he wants to join any faction. So to say, kitty doesnt really play, he tries play a bit to spend some time with friends from this game but that seems to be his only motive to play.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    See pulse? can't be public enemy #1 when some people didn't even know you were back.

edit : blah nvm cant be botherdd
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    you wish. All you became is one of the pack. b:chuckle And kinda a lame pack at that, imho You have fun with that, till you disappear into obscurity again for another 3 months.

BLOODMYSTIC - never obscure, public enemy #1 since 2010.

edit : blah nvm cant be bothered
    edited April 2011
    Options
    edit : blah nvm cant be bothered

What? To come up with some false pretense in an attempt to undermine the unbearable light of truth which BLOODMYSTIC shines on all things?

C'mon now - if your gonna be in Nemesis, you gotta at least TRY.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    AriesWood - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    A. You have the cool story, bro. I asked Kat a looong time ago about white tea, not even ironguards, and was told that it was all 1k apoth that was "faction only".

B. So what you are saying is that EVERY member of Nemesis chooses to forego this highly profitable means of merchanting independently and on their own? Uh huh. Cool story indeed. We all see how "reasonable" your leader is when it comes to people joining other factions, imagine supplying them with ironguards. Noone believes you.

C. And even if what you say is true, it just proves my point, thank you very much. Everyone in Nemesis is of a mind to suck fun outta this game.

LOL. Have you read this? That's the LAST thing I want. And why would I? To talk to Kat and mango on vent? Oh, thats right, they'd be in a locked vent room plotting the downfall of the server, or playing another mmo not to be named. To chat with classy guys like banana? Why would I ever WANT to join Nemesis? lulz.

Moreover, its not what I was even remotely hinting at. First, because I am not in Rescind anymore, and second because, as I said, I already leveled my apoth - when DARKSIDE had 1k. The point, since as is your custom (or dare I say tactic) you've missed it, is that you lock up 1k. Period.

But again, this thread is not about rehashing all old, well played out truths and your lame, unpersuasive denials.

The feeling is mutual.

b:laugh cool story, old man
  • Zarbone - Archosaur
    Zarbone - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lies!

Nevaaa D:. I Got it all on Tape!!!
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:laugh cool story, old man

pulse + arieswood = "bi winning"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsIKexb5DM8&feature=related
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Back is not really the word I`d use. I log on, do some stuff for an hour on alt, do Bh maybe once a week on it, chat with friends. All that, in average of 1h a day, lol. Oh and troll wc, troll forums, ask somebody to donate me reset note so I can go pull cata somewhere on weekends, though kitty is not sure if he wants to join any faction. So to say, kitty doesnt really play, he tries play a bit to spend some time with friends from this game but that seems to be his only motive to play.

What's up Sami? I have some free time this weekend so I think I will login to check up on you and a few others.

Myra, I read your signature, you left the game? I bet it's because a very attractive veno had to step away to take care of some business.

BTW, that project I always spoke about. We finally had it reviewed and got a 94/100..ranked #2 BABY! We will see if the building will be constructed but no confirmation yet. I must admit, the columns I designed are seeexy b:dirty.

I need to visit Europe, the roads are amazing. Yea the women also b:pleased
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Wafflewaffleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • magiczny
    magiczny Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Martin If u gonna visit Europe for the roads check Germany
    for the women, on the other side, check Poland.

Btw german girls as as ugly as December nights...
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If you go for the women...take a pack of these

clicky
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    Options
    What's up Sami? I have some free time this weekend so I think I will login to check up on you and a few others.

Myra, I read your signature, you left the game? I bet it's because a very attractive veno had to step away to take care of some business.

BTW, that project I always spoke about. We finally had it reviewed and got a 94/100..ranked #2 BABY! We will see if the building will be constructed but no confirmation yet. I must admit, the columns I designed are seeexy b:dirty.

I need to visit Europe, the roads are amazing. Yea the women also b:pleased

I`m fine I guess, if you wanna catch me online you might want to try like 5pm your time on sunday, I should be home by then. And if you ever get around these parts of the world, you can crash here, I haz coach that can be turned to a bed. I have to warn you though, kitty got 1 room+kitchen(no door between) so you have to be brave enough to be seen in your night clothes by manly kitty, unless you wanna sleep in de closet, ijs. And Women? I heard we got pretty women, though I gotta admit, sweden might be better pick when it comes to women.
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

... doesen't matter ... i "take what i get" jk ... i missed your trolls b:chuckle
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Nevaaa D:. I Got it all on Tape!!!

u have a tape?!?!?!?!
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    Options
    (...)

well .. it was because of a little kitty that stoped trolling forums b:avoid ... jk ... have some issues to put in order ... not much free time :(

(...)BTW, that project I always spoke about. We finally had it reviewed and got a 94/100..ranked #2 BABY! We will see if the building will be constructed but no confirmation yet. I must admit, the columns I designed are seeexy

grats!!! b:victory
    (...)I need to visit Europe, the roads are amazing. Yea the women also b:pleased

the road u have in mind is still closed for 2 months or so .... :( .... bdw ... i really hope you will bring a 4x4 car ... you will need it >:D
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    magiczny wrote: »
    Martin If u gonna visit Europe for the roads check Germany
    for the women, on the other side, check Poland.

Btw german girls as as ugly as December nights...
    I was introduced to polish women recently, I must agree with you. As for Germany, I can't comment on that as I have no experience with them.

well .. it was because of a little kitty that stoped trolling forums b:avoid ... jk ... have some issues to put in order ... not much free time :(

grats!!! b:victory

the road u have in mind is still closed for 2 months or so .... :( .... bdw ... i really hope you will bring a 4x4 car ... you will need it >:D

I saw some more video's of it, I would visit when the weather is perfect and I hope that is not in the next 4 months because I can't visit till then. As for my car, we are hoping to rent out a Evo or any other rally car available for traction. Also, what is the speed limit? I could not find that information anywhere, if I am going to drive on it, I am going to drive it hard and fast.

I am sure the reason you are busy is to prepare for my long awaited arrival. Catch you later!
    I`m fine I guess, if you wanna catch me online you might want to try like 5pm your time on sunday, I should be home by then. And if you ever get around these parts of the world, you can crash here, I haz coach that can be turned to a bed. I have to warn you though, kitty got 1 room+kitchen(no door between) so you have to be brave enough to be seen in your night clothes by manly kitty, unless you wanna sleep in de closet, ijs. And Women? I heard we got pretty women, though I gotta admit, sweden might be better pick when it comes to women.

Sami, I live with 3 other guys, I have people sleeping on the floors, I have some sleep on my bed. Trust me, walking around in shorts is not a problem for me. Even around a manly kitty. Every country has amazing women, but I need to meet women outside of the States so I live with no regrets b:victory

Keep on trolling bro!
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    Options

I saw some more video's of it, I would visit when the weather is perfect and I hope that is not in the next 4 months because I can't visit till then. As for my car, we are hoping to rent out a Evo or any other rally car available for traction. Also, what is the speed limit? I could not find that information anywhere, if I am going to drive on it, I am going to drive it hard and fast.

I am sure the reason you are busy is to prepare for my long awaited arrival. Catch you later!

Sami, I live with 3 other guys, I have people sleeping on the floors, I have some sleep on my bed. Trust me, walking around in shorts is not a problem for me. Even around a manly kitty. Every country has amazing women, but I need to meet women outside of the States so I live with no regrets b:victory

Keep on trolling bro!

What road are you talking bout? =( No seriously, if it`s in Europe, kitty might know something bout it. Kitty was under 15 when he decided to move out of country someday, he was 18 when he applied for work to few european countries and nowdays he is 20! What I mean, I should have some idea bout world around here and I can read several languages and find what you might need! Catch kitty in msn for more info! Funny thing is, kitty voted in the elections on sunday, he gave his vote to a party one might call nationalists, pretty ironic.

Kitty thinks you have made promise, 4months though, kitty likely working then =/. No seriously, if you get in Europe, I can find few days holiday if you can find few days to spend on the poor eastern europe, where everything is cheap, it`s like k-mart, just cheaper and more dull looking. With the turmoil we having here in Europe and possible finance crise, it may be even cheaper than it is atm. But meh, I havent heard from you since, well, I cant actually remember so talk to kitty one of these days =(.
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    Options
    (...)I saw some more video's of it, I would visit when the weather is perfect and I hope that is not in the next 4 months because I can't visit till then. As for my car, we are hoping to rent out a Evo or any other rally car available for traction. Also, what is the speed limit? I could not find that information anywhere, if I am going to drive on it, I am going to drive it hard and fast.
    (...)

well ... usualy between june and september is open ... depends on the weather ... about the speed limit idk ... but ... i do know that area is pretty dangerous so i dont think you can go to fast ... tell you the truth i never had the courage to drive on it ... i usualy find miself a driver when i wana go up there <.< .... but .... shhhhhhhh... don't tell anyone .. that is a secret!!!!!
    (...)I am sure the reason you are busy is to prepare for my long awaited arrival. Catch you later!
    (...)

ofc!!!... i'm sooooooo busy with that XD ...