[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

Options

Comments

• Crazy__erik - Heavens Tear
    Crazy__erik - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    For a major inconvienance, pain and suffering, I demand COOKIES!

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Are we back up yet?

runs off to check

Nope. DAMN..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XLeetSauce - Dreamweaver
    XLeetSauce - Dreamweaver Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    PWI...... y u no werk?....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I don't understand whats so hard for you to understand that i cant understand why you don't understand me.
  • TaterBaby - Harshlands
    TaterBaby - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I say we 'dislike' until this is up and working again....b:avoid
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessing
    i want my blessingb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yeah something like this needs to be stable if it is not stable it is not worth having. Some having blessings and others not is creating problems for those who dont.

Either fix the stabilty of this or remove it completley I dont mind either way.

(Keep them in your mailbox? System is not designed to work like that I have no intetion to fill my mailbox up with what should be a pretty stable procedure)
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yeah something like this needs to be stable if it is not stable it is not worth having. Some having blessings and others not is creating problems for those who dont.

Either fix the stabilty of this or remove it completley I dont mind either way.

(Keep them in your mailbox? System is not designed to work like that I have no intetion to fill my mailbox up with what should be a pretty stable procedure)

I had a bunch stocked up on both my sin and barb, but supply is almost completely out and I have half a mind to not even bother getting the blessings anymore. It's just getting too tiresome having to constantly switch browsers each week due to instability.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • BabaORiley - Dreamweaver
    BabaORiley - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I mean really do they have to recode the entire base? Whats the deal? If you can't fix something in a day or two, you need to remove it. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The exodus is here
    The happy ones are near
    BabaORiley
  • XX_Vol_Xx - Heavens Tear
    XX_Vol_Xx - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    jones blessing isnt working... fix it

also make a good way to get medals... i payed so much money to get rank 9, yet i cant have it cause you took out medals from DQ page. Put the medals back in to DQ page and stop the glitch/w/e it was to make medals tradeble. I pay so much yet i'm ganna miss out cause some ppl glitched/w/e it was...
  • Canisha - Heavens Tear
    Canisha - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    title says it all
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    nts; next time page is up, stock up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • torq24
    torq24 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    title says it all

always decides not to work on the day i actually need it......
  • wa7eed2009
    wa7eed2009 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hello,
    what's wrong with taking the blessing now ?b:thanks
  • kitty1999
    kitty1999 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Why r the sites still down? I need my Dragon points to get a make over scroll and some die but i cant get in. pls tell me what to do.
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Do DQ points still get updated if you sell DQ items, when the site is down?
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yes they do, nothing to worry about ^^.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    kitty1999 wrote: »
    Why r the sites still down? I need my Dragon points to get a make over scroll and some die but i cant get in. pls tell me what to do.

Simple. Wait.
  • Laifenina - Raging Tide
    Laifenina - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Yes they do, nothing to worry about ^^.
    it is something to worry about. the page was fine before and now they took it down agian trying to fix it. and in a week/month from now its gona be down AGAIN. but hey its free.
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Do we get another double exp+drop weekend?b:chuckle
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    no 2x drops till august please. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • emraz
    emraz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    you guys need to chill.... its not an easy thing to repair or debug these things... Don't only think about your own situation, the developers, programmers and etc.. are also having a hard time to fix things to bring these game features back... If you would only experience how to debug and fix things in a database or code and etc... you'll know... I'm a programmer, that's why I know...b:thanks
  • Promivius - Dreamweaver
    Promivius - Dreamweaver Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    emraz wrote: »
    you guys need to chill.... its not an easy thing to repair or debug these things... Don't only think about your own situation, the developers, programmers and etc.. are also having a hard time to fix things to bring these game features back... If you would only experience how to debug and fix things in a database or code and etc... you'll know... I'm a programmer, that's why I know...b:thanks

And as a programmer you could program better. And yes I do know code gets rather big really quick.
    And if you are not allowed to program better management is most likely the party to blame.

Management rather you code quickly and with a minimum of bugs showing then creating secure code.

That however is my personal opinion (like it or not I may add).
    I speak for myself. My opinions are my own.
    Assuming I speak for others is therefor void.
  • amandisha74
    amandisha74 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    emraz wrote: »

Seriously you are joking right?

Do you honestly Think if it was a technical issue they would be so private.

If it was a technical issue they would be all over the board with appologies, and it WILL<not maybe>. be back after the next patch. There has been no effort on there behalf to convince us that it was only a technical issue.

Even to this minut. They not saying. "well guys we think we have resolved the issue with the way the server sends rewards" thank you for your patience on this matter.

what they imply is:
    You annoying little pain in the arses don't question your gods, we will do somthing When and if we feel like it. now get your wallet out and buy some chips while you wait... and don't forget to bow to your masters.

Least thats what there saying to me.
  • amandisha74
    edited April 2011
    Options
    And as a programmer you could program better. And yes I do know code gets rather big really quick.
    And if you are not allowed to program better management is most likely the party to blame.

Management rather you code quickly and with a minimum of bugs showing then creating secure code.

That however is my personal opinion (like it or not I may add).

Frankly given there track record. LookingAtThere Code_WouldScareTheHellOutOfMe

fact is it's prolly such a cluster !@$% they got no idea how to fix this stuff.

"well guys we know WHAT the problem is, We just cant find where we put the code for it"
  • amandisha74
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I got off on somthing else. back to original point.

IMO this is not ,nor has ever been a code issue. They unlinked it for some unknown reason. Only gawd himself knows.. or maybe God is even confused on this one.
  • kelvins3
    kelvins3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    why is there a post about jone's blessing on the game if its not avalible for anyone.
    i have been trying to get to the site for about 3 days and the site says coming soon. isn't false advertising to have it all over the pwi.perfectworld.com and the game when we can't access it?
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Im so used to this blessing b:cry

On the other Side, it make things too easy. Perhaps it should just taken out of the game to make things more interesting. After all that blessing kills the challenge
    I hate Room 38
  • Moonsyn - Raging Tide
    Moonsyn - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    On the log in screen today, they say to go to the Facebook page to receive Jones Blessing...

It's not even working..fail LOL!
  • Doujin - Sanctuary
    Doujin - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lol fail, it doesn't work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    no blessing still?? LOL it only can be a joke.
This discussion has been closed.