[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

Options

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Jones blessing is better for casters. Melees are better off with defense blessings in mass pvp.

Though +30 attack is really nice in PvE.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Miingkey - Lost City
    Miingkey - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Fix It Ffs! Rage!!!!!
  • UNGODLY - Harshlands
    UNGODLY - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    just wondering if the jones blessing is truly gone or gonna get fixed ever
  • Galader - Dreamweaver
    Galader - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    jones blessing please come back||b:sad
  • Reccy - Harshlands
    Reccy - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and in the meantime, 1/2 of the people are running around with 30% more dmg than you, while rank 9 mages are hitting your for 30k no crit, and you can't even tick their charm. b:bye

You're right, they stacked the Blessing. They have thought a bit and saved that, and we were using it without saving... What does it mean? We made mistakes, not them. Still waiting! ;)
  • VVayne - Lost City
    VVayne - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Basically haven't logged in since the blessings stopped working - I'm already down 30 attack to those who can afford rank 9, and now I don't have a blessing which puts me 60 attack levels below those who have far superior gear as it is and stacked up the blessings in their mailbox. Not a QQ, just a mere "why play?" to the developers (not GM's) who should have had this problem remedied a lot faster than it hasn't been, or at least developed a temporary solution.

Good luck game, can't say it was nice spending money or time on you though :P (my fault)
  • Wintuo - Dreamweaver
    Wintuo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    To be honest if they dont fix the issue in 2 weeks from now I think all of us that have PWI friended on Facebook should just remove them, I mean why continue to promote them and deal with their spam on our pages if they arent going give us our jones blessing reward.
  • ivanls
    ivanls Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    To be honest if they dont fix the issue in 2 weeks from now I think all of us that have PWI friended on Facebook should just remove them, I mean why continue to promote them and deal with their spam on our pages if they arent going give us our jones blessing reward.

agreed b:angry
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Admittedly I have about 8 weeks worth of blessings stacked up between two toons (wish I had had the foresight to stack even more) so I "should" be ok on the assumption that the page gets fixed before they're used up.

However I'm taking nothing for granted and can see my self being forced to start rationing them if April comes and still no fix. b:cry
  • Rhazgoth - Heavens Tear
    Rhazgoth - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Seriously now. Last night you guys said jones and dq would be back up after maintenance or in the morning. Yet neither are up. Is there anyway you can gives us more information? Ive played other games that have released tons more information on their progress, whats the issue and such. There is just about no information available with whats happening.

How about a little information and keep it updated?
  • darkangelback
    darkangelback Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    NO Jones Blessings NO PWI in my FB!!!
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well, luckily I have like 5 Anniversary Blessings in my mailbox.....

Still, I would rather have +30 atk lvls, I want my place in top 5 in Tiger Event. >:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Beastlaird - Heavens Tear
    Beastlaird - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Use IE9 still nothing says page coming soon for both Jone's Blessing and DQrewards.
    Now with FireFox saying my account is invalid...?? tried using Google Chrome same results Page Coming Soon as also with DqRewards. Any ideas or suggestions??b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Move Forward
    To SUCCEED
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Use IE9 still nothing says page coming soon for both Jone's Blessing and DQrewards.
    Now with FireFox saying my account is invalid...?? tried using Google Chrome same results Page Coming Soon as also with DqRewards. Any ideas or suggestions??b:thanks

The reason why you cant access the page can be found here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1023341
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol
    You guys really think they will place much importance on this? Don't expect this to be resolved too soon; i'd be glad if they even think about solving this issue since it doesnt directly involve any $ transactions.
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol
    Don't expect this to be resolved too soon; i'd be glad if they even think about solving this issue since it doesnt directly involve any $ transactions.

we all know game content such as jones blessing and DQ reward have the same priority as the problem was with billing with paypal or google checkout,
  • basina
    basina Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    pls i need my joness's blessing ! pls fix the problem ty vm
  • Beastlaird - Heavens Tear
    Beastlaird - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The reason why you cant access the page can be found here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1023341

Thnxs for the info now know what is happening. Rest not everyhting revolves around money so they fix it when they fix just was lost. Again many thanks for pointing in right direction as to see what was happening
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Move Forward
    To SUCCEED
  • bigdogg187oner
    bigdogg187oner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Jone Blessing where are you ?!?!?! thx you so much pwi / GM to keep us updated about this as usual....
  • Brutal_God - Archosaur
    Brutal_God - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont understand why is not possible to give some kind of answer.... it will be back but we donno when.... or this thing aint coming back.... do they even read forums ?
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont understand why is not possible to give some kind of answer.... it will be back but we donno when.... or this thing aint coming back.... do they even read forums ?

Yes they do. Do you?
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1023341
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12515341&postcount=271
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12524701&postcount=2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Daialura - Heavens Tear
    Daialura - Heavens Tear Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok, it's back up but...
    "Post limit exceeded for this Facebook account. Please wait one day."

Uhh, seriously? The reason it was down was to decrease the number we could get per day? Thanks PWI, that sure makes me want to spend more money on the game... =)

Not really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And still too squishy...
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok, it's back up but...
    "Post limit exceeded for this Facebook account. Please wait one day."

Uhh, seriously? The reason it was down was to decrease the number we could get per day? Thanks PWI, that sure makes me want to spend more money on the game... =)

Not really.

You serious?... Be glad it's back at all not like you still cant get enough to last you a while just gonna take you longer to do.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Merlox - Raging Tide
    Merlox - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    any one else haveing problems with it i get the page to come but when i fill the server and toon name the get prize dont show
  • Seinaru - Dreamweaver
    Seinaru - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Edit: Got it to work, lol
  • Daialura - Heavens Tear
    Daialura - Heavens Tear Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You serious?... Be glad it's back at all not like you still cant get enough to last you a while just gonna take you longer to do.

I am glad it's back, but why decrease it at all? What about people who play multiple toons and wanted to get them supplied for the week?

Just seems like a lot of coding to decrease the amount of freebies we can get. I wonder what the cost/benefit results would be if they compared the amount spent on their engineering team to put that in there vs. the amount they lost to multiple postings on Facebook.

Anyway, whatever. It's up, and we'll deal with it I guess.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And still too squishy...
  • Rocker_ - Harshlands
    Rocker_ - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *hugs Jones Blessing* OMG I MISSED U SO MUCH b:cry
  • Merlox - Raging Tide
    Merlox - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    still nothing working for a few people saying the page is bugged
  • Gol_D_Chad - Sanctuary
    Gol_D_Chad - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    worked for me.

thnx for getting it fixed:P
    Sailing this perfect world for treasure and Glory. This pirate awaits adventure and this is my story. (OP overdoseb:victory)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veldryn - Heavens Tear
    Veldryn - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »
    The Jones' Blessing item will last for 7 days, but you can do this as many times as you like. So when the item timer runs out or if you just want it for another character, simply connect your account with Facebook again.

Or... not. b:lipcurl

Lol, was planning to test it on my two most active toons (since some players mentioned it was being selective of which toons it would send to) but I guess now is not a good time for Jones, he's been ill and all.
This discussion has been closed.