[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

Options

Comments

• Makoakahi - Sanctuary
    Makoakahi - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Post limit exceeded for this Facebook account. Please wait one day

ummm OK!! what in the hell does that mean? b:cry b:angry
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ahh nice!

Fuzzy glad to see this is up and working again. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • HuntersMoon - Dreamweaver
    HuntersMoon - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    just part of a page comes up
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    just part of a page comes up

Same with me. Can select a server and character, but there's no send button. b:angry
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Limit Exceeded, please give us more access to your FaceBook account.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Veldryn - Heavens Tear
    Veldryn - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hm, I'm pretty sure the span between 10:18pm on the 17th and 2:26am on the 19th is more than one day but it still says, "post limit exceeded."

I've cleared my cache, restarted, turned around in a circle nine times, and even barked like a dog to no avail. I could also try summoning Mephistopheles or writing "chairface" on the Moon but it seems there's another problem.

It also went ahead and loaded my facebook page with ads (15 to be exact) while telling me to go play in traffic, not cool.

Edit:
    DQ rewards seem to be working for me (just tried) but the blessing isn't interested in my petty demands. XD
  • strikersden
    strikersden Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Do you ever feel the need for power? Ultimate Warsoul Power? Well we can't give you that. What we can give you though is a little bit of Jones' Blessing. Jones Blessing is a Bless Box that grants you +30% Attack Power!

It's yours for free! All you need to do is help spread the word of PWI to your friends on Facebook.

How does it all work?

Step 1: First go to this page: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook

Step 2: Connect to your Facebook Account

Step 3: Choose your Server and Character that you want to receive Jones' Blessing

Step 4: Log into the game and check your in-game mail. It's as easy as that!

Once you connect your Facebook Account to the page, and choose where your prize will be delivered to, a post will be pushed out to your Facebook Page, and the prize will be mailed to your character right away.

The Jones' Blessing item will last for 7 days, and you can send yourself a new Blessing once per day.

Help us spread the word of PWI, and we'll help you power up!

Edit (3-18-11): Updated to explain new once per day functionality.
    how do i get jones blessing
  • Barb_nico - Harshlands
    Barb_nico - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dq page not working again b:surrender
  • Canisha - Heavens Tear
    Canisha - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Every time I try to get one now that it's fixed it says daily limit exceeded. Anyone else having this issue?
  • Tigriss_f - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_f - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Every time I try to get one now that it's fixed it says daily limit exceeded. Anyone else having this issue?

I do but thats only if I try getting one b4 24 hours is up. You can only get one a day now.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I also have the "Post limit exceeded" issue. It's been over 36 hours.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I also delete the previouse post by PW B4 I go for another jones. I use a Facebook account that only PW post to. Jones is the only reason I made a facebook account. Maybe if the Jones post is still the top post it wont let PW post another thats the same?
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I just tried that. I deleted the post from facebook; still no luck.
  • Veldryn - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I also delete the previouse post by PW B4 I go for another jones. I use a Facebook account that only PW post to. Jones is the only reason I made a facebook account. Maybe if the Jones post is still the top post it wont let PW post another thats the same?

Well, unfortunately I'm having the same denial issue and I delete all posts from my PWI-related facebook page before trying each time. It goes straight from log in to denial - on any cleared-cache browser I try.

I tried earlier today and it still says, "limit exceeded." When I checked my facebook page I found it had made several posts anyway.

I also noticed the PWI posts on the page (created today) were dated July and August of last year - it spammed a dozen or more in one shot. I made sure there were no posts of any kind on my facebook page before trying.

I just tried to revoke access and reconnect and it said post limit exceeded before I even had the option to connect to facebook. It also did that on a fresh facebook page I created today to test the blessing.

I haven't received a blessing since Thursday so the 24-hour limit isn't an issue in my case.

Maybe Jolly Jones is Spider-Man from Family Guy, "Everybody gets one," period. b:surrender
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well, unfortunately I'm having the same denial issue and I delete all posts from my PWI-related facebook page before trying each time. It goes straight from log in to denial - on any cleared-cache browser I try.

I tried earlier today and it still says, "limit exceeded." When I checked my facebook page I found it had made several posts anyway.

I also noticed the PWI posts on the page (created today) were dated July and August of last year - it spammed a dozen or more in one shot. I made sure there were no posts of any kind on my facebook page before trying.

I just tried to revoke access and reconnect and it said post limit exceeded before I even had the option to connect to facebook. It also did that on a fresh facebook page I created today to test the blessing.

I haven't received a blessing since Thursday so the 24-hour limit isn't an issue in my case.

Maybe Jolly Jones is Spider-Man from Family Guy, "Everybody gets one," period. b:surrender

I've gotten two jones since it came back up. I was hopeing the things I do helps others. Since it keeps working for me.
  • Veldryn - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've gotten two jones since it came back up. I was hopeing the things I do helps others. Since it keeps working for me.

No worries. Thanks for offering suggestions as they may help others with their issues.
    b:thanks
    b:flower
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    um i have an issue about once per day..

i got 14 chars...
    and the blessing last a week.

if i can only get 1 per day then the will always be 7 of my chars without them.

and this is a horribly stupid idea... if i only played 1 char i would be able to get 6 extras per week, but becuase i actually play more than one char i cant even get one for all my chars...

your not fixing any issues with people stacking them and your cuaseing issues with people not getteing them when they need them.

That's Classic PWE for ya...

i would rather not create 14 facebook accounts just to get my blessings...b:surrender
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Is someone looking into this issue? It doesn't seem to be isolated incidents.
  • MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver
    MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Do you ever feel the need for power? Ultimate Warsoul Power? Well we can't give you that. What we can give you though is a little bit of Jones' Blessing. Jones Blessing is a Bless Box that grants you +30% Attack Power!

It's yours for free! All you need to do is help spread the word of PWI to your friends on Facebook.

How does it all work?

Step 1: First go to this page: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook

Step 2: Connect to your Facebook Account

Step 3: Choose your Server and Character that you want to receive Jones' Blessing

Step 4: Log into the game and check your in-game mail. It's as easy as that!

Once you connect your Facebook Account to the page, and choose where your prize will be delivered to, a post will be pushed out to your Facebook Page, and the prize will be mailed to your character right away.

The Jones' Blessing item will last for 7 days, and you can send yourself a new Blessing once per day.

Help us spread the word of PWI, and we'll help you power up!

Edit (3-18-11): Updated to explain new once per day functionality.

sure will sign up on facebook
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Is someone looking into this issue? It doesn't seem to be isolated incidents.

Finally worked for me today. Hopefully it keeps.
  • Doctorneo - Archosaur
    Doctorneo - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I got the Jones' Blessing and I am not noticing any increase in damage, though this is probably because I am level 52 and it doesn't do anything for me anymore. But yeah, it sux and does not do anything for me.
  • amberine
    amberine Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Everytime i connect to it, and everytime after i log on to facebook, nothing happen, the page just go back to the original login facebook icon. its been a few days of the same thing. I think its time to not link anything to this pwi cos it will never work.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Its now been 4 days since i got a JB and it keeps telling my i have exceeded my limit for the day and to do it tomorrow.

Well its been tomorrow 3 times now ....
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Veldryn - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I finally reconnected my original FB account to PWI yesterday evening and have received two blessings.

I admit, however, to some confusion because I'm reasonably certain I received today's blessing while still within the 24-hour time limit. I haven't tried again today because I don't want to see, "post limit exceeded for this account," for a while. b:surrender

So, if you're having trouble try revoking permissions for your FB account and reconnecting via the blessing page like normal, it might work. If it does, please keep in mind this may only be a temporary fix. I couldn't immediately reconnect so if it fails the first time try giving it a couple hours before trying again.

b:tired

P.S. I agree with Furries regarding the limit and multiple characters.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    5 days after receiving 1 JB, im still being told I have exceeded my limit for the day.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • kennyrutz
    kennyrutz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    im trying to register me in JONES' BLESSING but the site just stay refreshing and i cant do it. can you help me? i want my JONES' BLESSING!!!
  • BabaORiley - Dreamweaver
    BabaORiley - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This buff makes a tremendous difference for my first character.

I would be willing to have my character "wear" gear with sponsorship logos,

info etc., if the motivation was sufficient, hint, hint...

(Endorsement deals for everyone!)

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The exodus is here
    The happy ones are near
    BabaORiley
  • Icingdeath - Dreamweaver
    Icingdeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    got a jones blessing for main char yesterday morning, today tried to get for alt said id exceeded amount for today try back later whats going on?
  • Storm_Tide - Harshlands
    Storm_Tide - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not working for me. Been getting the post limit exceeded message for days now.

I tried removing all posts from any Perfect World games, but no go. b:surrender
    What's the point of having a rapier wit if I can't use it to stab people? b:sin
  • Staryu - Dreamweaver
    Staryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The page isn't working for me. It's just stuck loading after I click on the log on button.
This discussion has been closed.