Fixing APS fixes Sins

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    mmm i feel so defeated right now >.>

i think im going to cry in a corner and eat chocolate sprinkles b:chuckle

No, you don't get those either. All you get is flat soda and stale bread crumbs
  • Kieve - Dreamweaver
    Kieve - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Fish are beyond fixing. There's only one way to solve the problem, at this point.
    It involves a can-opener.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Clockwork spider luvs you.
    youtube.com/watch?v=J9TPpBwVhM8
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    just delete all sins, don't reimburse any of the f.k'ers

problem solved; game balanced

New problem, everyone who made a sin will be complaing about all of their gear and items being lost when their sin gets deleted.

I think just nurfing the aps to 1.25 or 1.50 would be better than making over half of the PWI community ragequit over losing everything on their sins. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • suzaninha
    suzaninha Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I agree, sin have too much OP skills, INT, HIGH DD, STEALTH, STUN CHAINS, etc. the game got really unbalanced since 10x 5aps sins. Not just pvp but also farmings, Nirvana squads, Frost runs. The only thing sins are not invited are GVs, just because AOE. I have a 102 sin 3.33 and I feel OP sometimes just because I can walk around with minimum mana cost for stealth (no cost with cleric's buff) and kill anyone I want just to be able to give the first hit. I think stealth is the most OP skill. They should fix this like reducing the amout of lvls of stealth or make stealth cost a lot more to keep up. 5 aps is ok but thay should make the channeling increases for magical classes too. Di you ever saw a wiz cast 5 skill in one second?? I playing mystic now and I love the fact that Im actually "playing the class" not just 3 spark > autohit
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    New problem, everyone who made a sin will be complaing about all of their gear and items being lost when their sin gets deleted.

its in the T&C, PWE can do whatever the hell they like and you all just gotta suck on it :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • suzaninha
    suzaninha Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    People who has 5 aps, r9 sins are huge CS that a few thousand dollars they expended on their sins are nothing. I had spent some money on my sin but I wouldnt be so upset to loose it for the sake of the game. Just remove the class and lets actually play the game.
    PS: you ever see any wiz doing NV lately?
    Also I lmao reading Kitamura's enterview when he said he never spent a dollar in the game. REally??? what you think:

-Lv105 Demon Rank8/9 Assassin
    -Lv101 Rank9 Seeker
    -Lv102 Demon Veno -Lv101 Sage Cleric Full R9
    -Lv101 Sage Barbarian (Soon full Shadow of Nirvana)
    -Lv9x Sage Psychic (why not) -Lv100 Demon Assassin (why only 2 when you can have 3)

humm.....kay.....maybe he spent 50 cents...lolb:thanks
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    its in the T&C, PWE can do whatever the hell they like and you all just gotta suck on it :P

So you just have to deal with the fact that they will never be deleted, since PWE can do what ever they want. lol b:sweat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So you just have to deal with the fact that they will never be deleted, since PWE can do what ever they want. lol b:sweat

im still working on my bribe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So i understand you are complaining about 5.0 in PvP? So lets take all the APS away from sins then, it's cheaper for me to get 182 Attack Levels anyway. Then I will one shot GoF crit even 95% of the barbs on the server. b:pleased

Ohhh nozzzzz we're still op even without aps? Broken class will be broken no matter what you QQ about so deal with it. b:bye
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I feel like assassins should never have been a 5.0 class at all. All of their attacks and endgame equipment point to a class that should specialize in higher spikes.

More chance to crit, harder crits, more attack level, not as much -int on R9, and of course, GoF on their R9 weapon. I think the class would have been fine in PvP if they had to use physical nukes to kill rather than normal attacks at high speeds.

It takes skill for a BM to approach and immobilize opponents in order to attack with fists, especially against kiters in the air with antistun genies.

It does not take skill for an assassin to get close to an opponent.

APS is fine for BM, but not for assassins. On this note there is really no reason why BM R9 has less -int.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Venomthekill - Heavens Tear
    Venomthekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i am another one who agrees that sins are too op, but aps nerfing wont solve a thing. There are other classes that it helps without 5 aps. An axe/pole/sword bm and bow archers and axe barbs benfit by having int gear without being 5 aps. No one repeatedly disscusses how op 5 aps barbs are lol. The repeated arguement has been about sins. There should not be any nerfing of aps because this is a gear issuse not sin issue.

I can think of many pros/cons of each of the classes out there except sins. Sins have no fatal flaws such as other classes do to make them balanced. Like archers doing less damage at close range, casters have very little health and large amounts of channeling, barbs with lack of control and damage skills etc.

1) Sins can stealth when in trouble (near death)
    2) Sins can 'jump' to a target, this removes the danger of picking targets, like when a bm has to run up to a wizzy the bm has to expect to get hit once or twice
    3) very little chi is require for most of their skills, while wizzys need a ton etc
    4) they can be in stealth as long as they want
    5) I am in a big boy guild, and our sins have wonderful end game which is good for them, but their health is out of control- ive seen some sins with 8k-14k health with good refines. Most high DD classes cant reach that kind of health. It was one thing when most sins had like 5k buffed health, at least out of stealth they could get ganked, but now a 9k sin with a charm can get their one target killed and go back to stealth even when multiply targets see them.
    6) they can use apo for strictly offensive reasons such as spark- de stealth - Dew of herb - target has no chance...while as most caster classes need apo when they are in trouble and need an escape route

****the class itself needs to be nerfed, not aps. At least with full r9 DD classes cant reach 5 aps, but this does not stop sins from being op. The sin class has stealth, high aps, high crit, and bloodpaint. (i personally hate the fact that they can jump to target, makes my wizzy unhappy lol)

****A class like this with sooooo many possitives, should have some limitations. IE venos dont have the best damage because they have a pet, wizzys have highest damage but lack health and defense and channeling is very long, barbs can tank and have great health, but cant have super high damage etc. WHAT ARE THE CONS OF BEING A SIN???? When people complain about 5 aps it makes me laugh because there are sooo many reasons sins are op, but they choose aps as their focus.
    Life is a Garden...Dig Itb:victory

101 Wizzy (r9)
    101 BM (5aps/r9)
    100 Veno (Farmer)
    90 Sin (for goofs)
    75 pys (for info)
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You'd be surprised how little emotional investment it requires to make a simple observation. Mostly because I doubt your ability to make a simple observation without a world-shattering paradigm shift of your feeble intellect.

See, now, I was *almost* with ya there for a bit, until you whipped out "paradigm" like it really meant something.

Thanks For Playing!!

Red
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Kieve - Dreamweaver
    Kieve - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Can. Opener. Fish are for nomming. Don't play with your food, eat it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Clockwork spider luvs you.
    youtube.com/watch?v=J9TPpBwVhM8
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You are seeing sins with 9k or higher life because they spent massive amounts on refines an vit gems. If any other class spent as much coin/dollars then theyd have same. Sins/bms are the end game tank. Who else do you expect to tank with all the +10-12 weapons everyone of every class is runnign around with these days
    Fact is in every game I have ever played- there is usually one something better than the rest.
    The Jealousy in pwi is crazy high...so is the greed
  • Venomthekill - Heavens Tear
    Venomthekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    yes but no has yet to answer the question: what are the cons of an sin that make them balanced? I can think of some for each class, but the sins...
    Life is a Garden...Dig Itb:victory

101 Wizzy (r9)
    101 BM (5aps/r9)
    100 Veno (Farmer)
    90 Sin (for goofs)
    75 pys (for info)
  • Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver
    Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You are seeing sins with 9k or higher life because they spent massive amounts on refines an vit gems. If any other class spent as much coin/dollars then theyd have same. Sins/bms are the end game tank. Who else do you expect to tank with all the +10-12 weapons everyone of every class is runnign around with these days
    Fact is in every game I have ever played- there is usually one something better than the rest.
    The Jealousy in pwi is crazy high...so is the greed

*cools things down by saying this*

b:cute Hawt
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    A 5.0 nerf won't really fix sins....
    -invincible in stealth
    -self buffs can't be purged
    -able to glitch exploit power dash without dropping stealth
    -very long-lasting control skills (stun, sleep, paralyze, and seal... wtf?)
    -Ridiculously high spike damage with Zerk Weapons + Wolf Emblem + Chill of Deep
    -35 meter range
    -50% chance to resist being stunned
    -cannot be killed through deaden nerves
    -free chi everywhere

It's way too much. Assassin was the first new class the new devs made and they fked it up pretty bad. Have trouble picking between a DPS class and a DPH class? Pick assassin and have both!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    just delete all sins, don't reimburse any of the f.k'ers

problem solved; game balanced

I agree. Delete the fish race entirely.

In my dreams lulz.

But I do agree, that this discussion needs to continue. If PW CN is complaining, and we are complaining, the Devs must be forced to admit that the Assassin class just has too much of an advantage over everyone else.

The stealth is just ridiculous. Besides anti-stealth pots, there is no other way for any other class to detect them, unless we are significantly above their level. Their aps is just too much, and the bloodpaint makes the sin insanely available to heal themselves, better than any other class.

Sins ruin PvP, ruin TT market, Arena, and every other damn aspect.

EDIT: Asty-poo pretty much summed it up.

The fact is, the main people defending sin's are the ones who dropped a ton of money into their lvl 100-101-102-103 sins. Its hard to see how everyone is struggling, when you are sitting on top of a mountain.

Seasoned MMO players all around are complaining about the sin class, its not just a bunch of QQ'ers. What does that tell you?
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    As long as you have asshats that like being OP, and willing to dole out the dollars it takes to be OP, they wont fix ****..

Really wanna QQ to someone, QQ to your buddies that contribute to breaking the game.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Go ahead take aps off sins, like it was said earlier in this topic, ill go get lvl 11 Chill of the deep full r9 +10 daggers and have over 150 attack levelsb:dirty it would just give me a reason to.b:chuckle Then when you see all the r9 assassins oneshotting barbs for there full HP with 1.25 aps ;D then what.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Devs know that they ***** it up, but they don't care, people still spend money on PWI, so why should they redesign the class?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Mysticarella - Lost City
    Mysticarella - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I agree. Delete the fish race entirely.

In my dreams lulz.

But I do agree, that this discussion needs to continue. If PW CN is complaining, and we are complaining, the Devs must be forced to admit that the Assassin class just has too much of an advantage over everyone else.

The stealth is just ridiculous. Besides anti-stealth pots, there is no other way for any other class to detect them, unless we are significantly above their level. Their aps is just too much, and the bloodpaint makes the sin insanely available to heal themselves, better than any other class.

Sins ruin PvP, ruin TT market, Arena, and every other damn aspect.

EDIT: Asty-poo pretty much summed it up.

The fact is, the main people defending sin's are the ones who dropped a ton of money into their lvl 100-101-102-103 sins. Its hard to see how everyone is struggling, when you are sitting on top of a mountain.

Seasoned MMO players all around are complaining about the sin class, its not just a bunch of QQ'ers. What does that tell you?

I have a 102 sin, Im not 5aps yet and not really planning to get there. I agree that sins are OP and there is nothing the other classes can do it to not be killed, there is no way to defend yourself agains stealth+5aps+r9. They will kill you in less then a second. The avarage human response to a click of a mouse to react is 0.449 seconds. this is enough time for a sin to hit you twice, 2 R9 hits will take +/- 10k even more...you're dead before you click.

I dont think 5 aps is the evil here, but in a whole sins have so much more than the others and none cons. Before sins the game was balance, everyone had their places in the squad. Now a squad full of sins is much better then anythig. Self heal, kill boss in less than a minute, everyone is happy, besides wizzy, veno, barbs, clerics? who needs them? BM still have a place if is 5 aps too...b:thanks
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ^ to bad a r9 sin cant go 5aps lol only 4aps =P problem fixed no more 5aps r9 sins ;D
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ^ to bad a r9 sin cant go 5aps lol only 4aps =P problem fixed no more 5aps r9 sins ;D

4aps r9 is so much better. Wow everything is fixed.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    A 5.0 nerf won't really fix sins....
    -invincible in stealth
    -self buffs can't be purged
    -able to glitch exploit power dash without dropping stealth
    -very long-lasting control skills (stun, sleep, paralyze, and seal... wtf?)
    -Ridiculously high spike damage with Zerk Weapons + Wolf Emblem + Chill of Deep
    -35 meter range
    -50% chance to resist being stunned
    -cannot be killed through deaden nerves
    -free chi everywhere

It's way too much. Assassin was the first new class the new devs made and they fked it up pretty bad. Have trouble picking between a DPS class and a DPH class? Pick assassin and have both!

Let's not forget they can wield purge bows and deal more damage than most archers with their crit buffs and their daggers naturally get more damage range than fist/claws. Only useable by sins of course. And worst of all, a BM that leaps back to get out of stun-lock gets locked again by their stunning teleport. Their tidal protection evades 50% of all negative statuses, meaning hf, amp, sleep, anything except purge.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
    edited April 2011
    Yeah much better!! so ...why dont we all play as sins so we all be equal? than we change the name of the game to Perfect Assassin...b:chuckle

Sins are OP? yes! Is it fair? No.. Is it gonna change? No...
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You guys still going on about 5.0, 1.25atk/sec r9 sins is still more OP then any other class P E R I O D. You guys are good for entertainment though.

PS: Please get rid of all APS so we can go back to QQing about venos, then after you take that away we can go back to QQ about wizards/archers one shotting and doing to much damage in PvP, then when you take away that we can all QQ about everyone quitting because everyone QQ'ed about nerfing everyone else. b:bye
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I don't think the 5aps is the issue it the perma spark everyone talks about thats the issue. If they didn't have that then they wouldn't really be as good. This is going by what I see people QQing about. I as a veno at my current level have no issues with squads. I just make sure I can offer people other things they want. I do agree tho sins must be put on the same level as all other classes. If nerfing is required for this then so be it. No class in a game should be better then all others in all fields. Should I bring attention to the many veno threads there was B4 the sins came out. As a veno I didn't like how we dominated all aspects of the game B4 sins. PVE and PVP we couldn't be beat thanks to nixes and hercs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, its not about the aps the problem. Sins are a all pros class with no cons. I think this was a way of PWE make lots of money saying: "Do you have lots of money? wanna beat everyone in the game? here you go...I made this class for ya... just buy gold, you dont even need to learn to play, just spark and auto hit....b:laugh