pking in secret passage?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Zemenar - Lost City
    Zemenar - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you guys should take that stupid rule back. How can it be banneable to rpk on a pvp server? the logic doesnt make sence. anything outside SZ should b free game, period. They dont like it, make it a big SZ. by banning players for PKING on a PVP server u just loose players and 2, look stupid >.>

i like frankie btw :D hai
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It's bannable if the player being killed is trying to do cultivation quests; victims should screen shot and submit ticket.

Edit 10-12-10:

A player heard differently from one of our in-game GM's, and pm'd me for clarification.

I've talked with the GM team, and my earlier assertion above was wrong;

The official rule:

Killing players in Secret Passage is not allowed, no matter what the circumstances are.

Thanks all.

last time i asked it was players over the lvl cap for quests in SP are fair and free game so until told diff ima stick wiff that :3
  • fiercerage
    fiercerage Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's bannable if the player being killed is trying to do cultivation quests; victims should screen shot and submit ticket.

Edit 10-12-10:

A player heard differently from one of our in-game GM's, and pm'd me for clarification.

I've talked with the GM team, and my earlier assertion above was wrong;

The official rule:

Killing players in Secret Passage is not allowed, no matter what the circumstances are.

Thanks all.

Quoting and bumping so the made-up and arbitrary rule can be seen by the hundreds of people that PK in SP.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Closed for necro.
    I`ll make sure to poke Frankie about the rule.
This discussion has been closed.