Most Fail Moments in BH Runs

Comments

• Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hmm was running with a half squad of guildies and a Sin that i had also had troubel with during BH29 time.

We were in BH39, i was on my BM. At some point he start ragging down on the cleric of the squad, who acctually managed to keep him alive, while he was noobing around like crazy. Also in the end i got tired of him just saying "bm" or "cleric" ... we had double of some classes, there is a reason we got names. When he finally managed to die and almost get the cleric killed along with him. He really started QQing about how bad the cleric was. Then i asked for lead (sadly the sin had it) and he go like "don't kick me" various times befor giving me the lead. Well i kicked him cuz he was being an *** more than the fact he was killing everyone. then Started blaming that it was a friend borrowing his account once in a while ... then started firering off the usual **** ur mother insults, oh well.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I have to admit, I read everything and laughed so hard :D You guys were all in seriously fail squads.

A BH51 run that I remember when I was level 60-ish: Just me and a bored 90+ cleric (pk-enabled) helping me out...He swiftly runs forward, going all BM-mode on me, pulling mobs along the way and getting himself killed...5 TIMES in a row. I told him it's ok and we should probably get more people who can help us out. He said: "I can do this" , runs off again, with me this time desperately trying to save him. I chase him, use Earthen Rift, get aggro and die to save his ***, while cleric runs off to the start of the instance shouting "lmao hahahaha nuub lolololol". He then ressurected me, buffed me properly, I went white name and kill his magic ***. Boy, was that a waste of time that day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Gargorx - Raging Tide
    Gargorx - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    once i was doing BH51 with my cleric, squad was one 100 sin and rest were clerics :D, went pretty well. at Wyv that sin died at same time as did wyv, cos' non of the 5 clerics didn't remember to purify/or tought others would do it soon. and there were not many fail clercs XD sin didn't get mad at us
    non-cs
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    In terms of fail BH squads, I haven't had too many. This is mainly due to not doing much BH. BH came out on all server's officially when I was 90+. I didn't do much of it as soon as it came out. Nowadays I do the first BH100 each day, on two toons. Nothing more, nothing less. I have had other fail squads, but "most" of my BH squads have been pretty solid.

...Although, I did a BH Metal yesterday on my BM. We we're waiting inside on the 15 min timer, and about 10 minutes into it, the squad leader (Barb) dc's, as well as his wife (Cleric). Both live in the same house, they stated. When they Barb came back, the squad list had gotten glitched. Everyone received a timer in the squad, and it still showed the Barb in the squad and having lead even though I just saw him dc and he states he's back.

Anyways, we resquad and the instance had automatically reset itself. We wait 15 minutes, and dive into the BH. We make our way to the boss, and begin the final assault. The archer who was lagging, decides to go poke the boss w/ his fists. This instantly kills him, while they boss is nearly dead (50k left on the boss). Everyone stops attacking. The archer says kill the boss w/ out him, because he has been lagging too much the run and feels he has let the squad down. I'm hesitant at first, and tell him to hurry back in because the boss is dealing quite a bit of damage to the Barb by now.

So we wait. He says kill it without him yet again, so in my head I go "fine", and begin attacking the boss. As soon as I get my first attack in, the Veno dies. At this point, I'm thinking the boss needs to be reset. I didn't exactly have time to say it w/ all the crazyness and whatnot, but I was surely thinking it and hoping they would. They don't. The Barb is still not attacking, nor hoping off the ledge to reset it. Then I die, and so does the other DD. This leaves the Barb/Cleric left. The Cleric has BB up, and the Barb kills the boss.... Without the other 4 squad members. Then they say sorry, and leave the squad. We have to form another BH metal, find another Barb/Cleric willing to come, and sit through the painful 15 minute timer. All because the Barb/Cleric duo didn't want to have to reset/rekill the boss. Something I want to note is he admitted he attacked and killed it. It wasn't the Veno's bramble, because for some reason the Veno didn't bramble anyone @ anytime for the entire run(s).

It got me pretty upset.

Then today, I did BH SoT. We we're waiting for everyone to get inside, and everyone but the Cleric showed. We had a wizzy & three sins, so I decided we'd start w/ out the Cleric. The Cleric stated they we're switching their gear over and would be inside soon (they stayed in squad the entire time we we're inside). We made it 75% through the run w/ out the Cleric, and countless charm ticks/pots down. Finally she shows up. I brought this up to my faction and they told me I should have booted the Cleric from the squad. 75% of the run is nearly the entire BH-path instance cleared minus the bosses.

Also since we're talking about fail people, I figure I'd mention this as well. It's not a BH, but rather a Blackhole OHT daily kill. Basically, today on my Barb I had to kill Blackhole as my OHT daily. I was going to trash it, but as soon as I was flying back to the entered of OHT, a Cleric that I had friended on my BM whispered me asking to help kill it for her. I said sure, even though I had just befriended this Cleric a week ago from one Nirvana run. I felt that a friend is a friend, and she added me so I might as well help. She is a level 100 cleric w/ half TT90, some TT99, and some rank 8 I believe. Gold TT99 wep, or gold TT90 wep (can't remember which she had), w/ decent refines. Gear wasn't the problem.

As we began Blackhole, the Cleric didn't setup BB. I didn't say anything, but I figured she would cover the heals w/ out BB. Something to note is my gear is excellent, and I have 22k pdef w/ full buffs + 17.9k HP w/ barb buff/ in tiger.

My charm ticked 7 times. I counted. I wasn't too upset, I just felt this Cleric maybe didn't understand how to heal. She would DD>DD>DD>Spark>Heal>DD>DD>DD, etc. I used Sunder/potted as much as possible, and still came out w/ 7 charm ticks. So at the end of the boss, I told her:
    "Next time you kill the boss, please BB. My charm ticked 7 times D:"

Her reply:
    "Rofl"

15 minutes later I get a whisper from her saying how rude I am, and if I know how bad it is to tell a Cleric what I told her. She said I should stop QQing, and not be upset. I explained that I wasn't upset, I just wanted to let her know for a future reference for other squads and whatnot, to BB as the heals I was being given weren't enough. Naturally, this got me pretty upset, and I removed her from my FL. Now, I won't have to deal w/ ever being in a squad w/ a incompentant, DDing Cleric, that always thinks they are in the right.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    stuff

I hate clerics like this too. If you ever run into another one, or the same one, you should get a guardian scroll, be uncharmed, and see if she can heal you enough b:laugh

7 charm ticks on a barb is a lot of hp off a charm b:shocked

I don't have any fail BH stories right now. I can't seem to remember them.

Edit: Wait I remember one! It's not BH, but it's still an instance (TT 2-3)

So I saw someone wcing for a DD and a cleric for a TT2-3 squad. Since I needed it for my OHT quest, I decided to go along. The squad leader continued to WC for a cleric. About an hour passed and still no cleric. D: We were all qqing at this point.

So a 73 cleric pm'd the squad leader, and by this point everyone agreed that a 73 cleric should be sufficient for this squad (I was 93-94ish at this time, with tank (Tico? I think) 100 and another DD 100, and the rest 90+). Everyone was well refined/geared. So we got her to come.

We start the TT2-3 (my first time there), and I just follow what everyone else is doing. We get to the part with the hands, and everyone runs through, except the cleric. We were all waiting for her, and a few seconds later, she dies. She didn't know that hands killed her. So we wait. And after about 5 mins of waiting, I was wondering where she went, because her dot wasn't on the minimap, and 5 mins is more than enough time to get back into TT.

I started to type a question, and before I asked, she said "I went to archo to teleport in because I didn't know where to go". I facepalmed at this point.

So she came back, and guess what? Another hand killed her.

Since the rest of the squad was being nice to her, I decided to do the same. Eventually she finally made it back, and we killed the boss. So we continue to the General Feng: null (I think. The one that multiplies himself with the 100k hp dummies). We kill the first one, after about 5-10 minutes of explaining to the cleric to "BB", when to BB, and when to stop BB. She stopped it after the first one, which caused a squad wipe. The cleric released, and was making her way back. SHE DIED AGAIN ON THE F**KING HANDS.

So we laid on the comfy floor while we waited for her to get back. The barb ended up releasing to help her find her way back. When she finally made it back, everyone rez'd and buffed up, we try again. She actually did her job correctly at this point, and we killed him. The next part is to run into the teleport, with all of the clones attacking you. BM made it through safely, I did, and everyone else did. All we did was HP through there. Apparently the cleric didn't have holy path, and died. She came back, died again trying to go through, and the barb decided to help her. He said that he'll agro the mobs while she runs through. That failed.

After 2-3 more attempts, she finally made it through with us, and we killed the horse boss next. After that, we continued down the corridor and cleared it. We got to the next part with hands and the boss that we could skip. Guess what? She died on the hands again. Her excuse this time? "Oh there are hands here too.." The circles? How can you miss those? D: Then she complained that she couldn't see the hands. She should have at least said this at the beginning.. But we were like whatever and explained to her how to change her UI to make them appear.

And guess what? Since she died, she would have to go through the clones again to get to us. She died again. We forced another member to help her this time, and she died again. Multiple times. At this point she pm'd the tank/squad leader, and apologized, and left.

By this time, a friend of one of the squad members got on, and she was a cleric. She came in and it felt great having a cleric that knew what to do XD

But nonetheless we finished the TT. Even though it took 3+ hours. =.=
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    fail BH? When the barb decided to tank pole/nob in human form
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If I recall correctly, Wyvern's AoE is not directional.

Indeed. In fact (coming from someone who plays a cleric) I hate when squads try to turn bosses like this. This is a boss where you can stay out of range to cast IH. Turn him, and all you do is pull the cleric into AoE to reach the tank. Same goes for the bosses in 69... though there you are also in danger of pulling your cleric into the close range phys AoE.
    As we began Blackhole, the Cleric didn't setup BB. I didn't say anything, but I figured she would cover the heals w/ out BB. Something to note is my gear is excellent, and I have 22k pdef w/ full buffs + 17.9k HP w/ barb buff/ in tiger.

My charm ticked 7 times. I counted. I wasn't too upset, I just felt this Cleric maybe didn't understand how to heal. She would DD>DD>DD>Spark>Heal>DD>DD>DD, etc. I used Sunder/potted as much as possible, and still came out w/ 7 charm ticks. So at the end of the boss, I told her:
    "Next time you kill the boss, please BB. My charm ticked 7 times D:"

Her reply:
    "Rofl"

15 minutes later I get a whisper from her saying how rude I am, and if I know how bad it is to tell a Cleric what I told her. She said I should stop QQing, and not be upset. I explained that I wasn't upset, I just wanted to let her know for a future reference for other squads and whatnot, to BB as the heals I was being given weren't enough. Naturally, this got me pretty upset, and I removed her from my FL. Now, I won't have to deal w/ ever being in a squad w/ a incompentant, DDing Cleric, that always thinks they are in the right.

Ugh. Personally I never BB at Blackie on my cleric, but I don't attack much (if at all) either. IH works fine, and saves a bit of mana... but there is no excuse for casting it so rarely that the tank's charm ticks. What is the point of even asking a tank to help you if you aren't going to fulfill the cleric roll? I only throw in a shot or two if the tank's HP isn't dropping at all between several stacked IHs. Generally best to just play it safe... if you are the sole cleric, your priority is to heal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Angelynna - Harshlands
    Angelynna - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I felt like a dummy with this one.

Watched someone in fac ask for over an hour for sty in 79. I was on my 100 herc veno bored as **** so decided to be nice and help them out. I soloed my 79 bh all through my 90's so I figured this would be a breeze with a cleric. We get to sty and I explain to my fac mate that since herc is tanking they can dd and everything will be cool but to please be careful how they hit because it's hard for my herc to keep aggro on sty. I put my buffed herc on stay, lure sty with earthflame, run back, send herc to grab him and we start killing him. I watch the cleric spark and start hitting....as I'm typing no she dies. I make herc stay again and let sty beat on him till the cleric gets back. I try to explain that bramble on a herc helps maintain aggro but since sty is ranged bramble doesn't work on him so you have to be super careful how you hit....it may take longer than usual but it will get done. She says she understands and that she's sorry. She gets back to sty and I notice a big difference (holy **** she listened). I usually throw in a hit every so often but being careful just in case. Fox...amp so herc hits harder, switch to human to throw an ironwood for the debuff ans WHAM 80k crit. I get aggro, die in 3 hits, cleric dies and we lol for like 15 min before doing it again with no problems. Still feel like a dummy.
  • Chickpea - Lost City
    Chickpea - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    BH69 when people starts bishing about wine fee for 20 minutes, asking to pay up later or get it for free. They always do it when everyone is already inside the instance. The run will never start unless the party leader kicks them and replaces.

Also 8X barbs tanking pole in human.

Full attack clerics still exists up to like BH59 lol.

People that wanna switch chars for different bosses during BH is the most annoying. Than they expect everyone to wait an extra 20 minutes while they fly their second char from Archo to Wraithgate + walks the entire instance w/o Holy Path.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If I recall correctly, Wyvern's AoE is not directional.

Huh? He's got a Cone Shaped AOE that has reduced range behind him. o.O It normally doesn't matter because I spam shadowless kick and cancel it often enough that BB can heal the party, but... This party was epic fail to the point of no return. That barb wouldn't have survived with just one cleric.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Still remember the barb that left Rebirth just before wave 9, because he wanted to go and eat dinner. And like he wasn't some 12 year old kid that had to obey his parents and close down the computer either, he was an adult and he was hungry lol.

Wasn't a BH but probably one if the most fail moments ever. Half the party really needed full run for lvl 100 culti and map 3/4. Many been trying for weeks to get a party for it.

But he wanted to go eat his noodles and just left after everyone spent over 2 hours in there. Of course wave 9 failed miserable since no one could pull it (this was before everyone had +8+10 gear event gear and Rebirth was kinda challenging).
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This happens far too often. Almost always due to Archer/Wiz with a ridiculous weapon and **** armor dying and getting sent to 1k.

Well, usually, if the wiz or archer has a so ridiculous wep, they shouldn't manage to steal aggro then xD.
    So yeah with my cleric, as for BH wave 2 I've seen many fails happening due to the wiz getting 1k'd (rarely the archer from my own experience) but also big fails due to the barb or bm.
    Like that BH wave 2 once, with a barb who didn't have alpha male on his genie and was wearing full OHT 2* armor with ridiculous bonuses (such as wood res or water def or whatever xD) and barely any refine, so imo, this or npc armor would have been the same. Not to mention the BM didn't even have a genie at all, and was wearing some mold gears lvl 78-80 or something like this. He was never stunning anything, and the barb didn't seem to try to have the aggro. The archer had very average gear, and only the wiz and me (cleric) had decent gears for lvl 100+ ppl. So, of course, the wiz got ALL the waves aggro on him. He resisted some time but ended up dying cause nor the barb or bm were doing anything to get some mobs back off him.
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Cleric died, and then the rest of the squad died...then QQ'd at us because she said that we are too noob for her heals & that we didnt know how to keep agro. then wanted us to pay 50k each for oracles to make up for the exp she lost -_-

Then she pm'd me saying she didnt want to heal, & that she wanted to do damage...........-FACEPALM-

btw she was the only cleric in the squad ._.

Please PM me (on here) the name of this idiot so i can avoid them like the plague..... b:shocked
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Lol a lvl 105 on fake pwi? Cause, according to PWI, only one person has ever made it to 105 and Kit is a sin (hope I got her name right? Kit-something :S sorry)
    Kitamura, and last I checked, there were two people who had made it to level 105, both were sins though.
    Haha yeah, clearly, I was just pointing out how obvious of a lie it is. And even so if on a fake pwi 105... really? I hear you can make 100 by like 6 hours if you want and the cap is 150 so rofl fail either way you look at it. But ya if you lie xD dont make it so obvious.
    I hope that's a typo, but the cap is 105, not 150.

The only fail BH moment I can think of off the top of my head (though I know I've been in several) was this one BH51 a faction mate and I got into. The squad was very slow to form, and we just couldn't find a tank for the squad. I was playing my LA cleric, and I was close to level 70 at that point, so I could tank Fushma and Rankar, but not Wyvern. The rest of the squad were all mages (a veno, wiz, & my faction mate, the psy) and a level 61 assassin.

After a long wait, the squad leader eventually says to go ahead and start clearing, and that she'll keep looking for a tank. We're nearly up to Fushma, and what does she add, but a level 62 archer. I'm like, "Uhhh.... tank? I can do Fushma and Rankar, but we need a tank for Wyvern." One of the other team members then says that they can get a level 80+ veno. So what does the faction leader do? She boots my psy faction mate to make room for the veno.

I'm like, "WTH?!? Why did you boot her?" "To make room," she says, as though that answers my question. "No, I mean why did you boot the psy? She was the third one to join and already helped clear some." I waited. No response. "Hello?" Again no response. "Well, have fun doing it yourself then!" I dropped the squad. My psy friend was kind of pissed until I told her I dropped the squad, then she had a good laugh too.

Seriously, who does that? If you're going to drop anyone, apologetically drop the last one added, not the one who'd been waiting with the squad for almost a half and hour and had already helped clear some, not to mention was higher level than some of the others. And why add add a non-tank when you know we need a tank? Sometimes I really wonder about some people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Seriously, who does that? If you're going to drop anyone, apologetically drop the last one added, not the one who'd been waiting with the squad for almost a half and hour and had already helped clear some, not to mention was higher level than some of the others. And why add add a non-tank when you know we need a tank? Sometimes I really wonder about some people.

I've had that happen to. I'm like "Hello? That's not a tank..." Sometimes I'm very scared for the people who make those decisions. I can't believe she would have kicked the psy though, what the hell, I go back to my original point about being scared for those people. But I bet they were SOL when their cleric/tank dropped squad and they had to look for a cleric AND a tank ontop of it. b:chuckle

My worst bh run? Hm... I was running BH39.. where all the fails seem to come out to play, and I had a faction mate barb tanking. I was squadded with a bunch of randoms aside from him, and we were doing okay. I was playing on my cleric, of course, and I tried to keep my healaggro to a minimum. Also I tend to run into mobs when I'm pre-occupied and my gramma decided to call me during the run, soo... Running around healing while holding a phone to your ear and talking is kinda hard for me. A lot of the DDers in the squad would random aggro things and we had a squad wipe at one point, at the lil mobs before Farren. I was happy to survive with the tank and we cleared the remaining mobs then I res'd all the others (With a lv 5 res b:chuckle) and we continued on. For some reason, someone thought the Ifliction genie's starter skill could lure, so he attempted to lure Farren's add on with it, and once again we had a squad wipe. Luckily i ran all the way back to the hall before Farren killed everyone and I was still alive. Once again, I res'd them. We were on our way to calcid when my gramma called me, and I lured a spicey chicken because the tank somehow didn't lure it when he ran right past it. Once we killed the mobs in there, he just logged off on us. I dropped squad soon afterward. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    bh51, cleric heals barb with wellspring. i yell at him "ironheart!!!!", he keeps healing him with wellsping till barb dies. i get agro on pet and wait till he rez the barb. barb was charmed so starts to tank again (after pet died) and cleric keeps healing him with wellspring so barbs dies again. after same procedure we manage to kill boss (thanks to barbs charm tho) and i kick the cleric out of my squad and tell him to suck on bulls third leg :3...yeah you can guess the rest.
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Huh? He's got a Cone Shaped AOE that has reduced range behind him. o.O It normally doesn't matter because I spam shadowless kick and cancel it often enough that BB can heal the party, but... This party was epic fail to the point of no return. That barb wouldn't have survived with just one cleric.

The AOE is 360 degrees and the problem with turning the boss is that it puts wyv between the tank and the cleric. The cleric has to stay in range of the AOE to IH/purify. If you don't turn him, IH at least should have enough range and you'll only have to go in and out for purify.

BH69 on my cleric:

Squad was my 84 cleric, an 87 BM, 89 archer, 82 psy, and 83 veno. After 30 minutes of looking for a barb and not finding one, I asked the rest of the squad if they would be comfortable with the BM tanking. (He was vit/axe build so could take a few hits and my cleric is a twink and has more than enough healing power for that dungeon.) The BM said that it would be fine with him as long as the DDs nerfed their damage a bit so he could hold aggro. The rest of the squad agrees and says they won't steal. Everyone says that they are stacked and no one needs to turn in/go in bh order.

We get in and wine, kill pyro and up to the turtle without problems. The veno runs ahead to pull pole. She comes back with pole and a few of the horse mobs, since apparently pulling with a brambled herc is the thing to do. She died before getting halfway back so I run up, revive, we rebuff, and try again.

BM: remember to nerf your damage pls
    veno: pulling pole
    archer: k
    *veno comes back towing only the boss, BM starts attacking, I'm healing*
    *as the BM is starting to attack, archer demon sparks and auto-attacks*
    BM: low dd pls *while sparking/DDing/trying to hold aggro*
    *pole turns to the archer and starts running over*
    *archer is still auto-attacking*
    BM: STOP ATTACKING
    *I cast Wings of Protection on the archer and give him a couple IH's then holy path away*
    *archer gets 2-shotted*
    archer: wtf?
    *BM is chasing the boss trying to get aggro back*
    *psy double sparks and starts spamming skills*
    *I pump 2 IHs on the psy as the boss is running at her and revive the archer and go back to running out of range and healing*
    BM: let me get aggro!
    archer: rez
    *psy dies*
    veno: she did
    *stacked the BM with IHs and he starts tanking again*
    *I revive the psy*
    *archer gets up, uses a spark pot and sometime a litle later cloud erruption, the rest of us continue doing what we were doing*
    archer: buff
    *psy gets up*
    archer: buff b:angry
    *archer auto-attacks a bit then demon sparks again, pulls aggro, gets 1-shotted*
    archer: wtf fail cleric
    veno: no cleric can heal a 1-shot...
    archer: rez *while I'm purifying/IH/squad healing*
    archer: rez
    veno: she knows -.-
    *revive archer*
    veno: <archer's name>, nerf your damage this time
    archer: that's why i was just sparking and using normal
    *archer gets up*
    *boss dies*
    archer: fail tank can't keep aggro and fail cleric can't heal
    <archer> has left the squad.
    <psy> has left the squad. (psy and archer were in the same faction)
    <archer> whispers to me: can u reinv
    <archer> whispers to me: i need nob

The veno, BM, and I killed nob without any problems.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I've seen that happen a lot on my BM. Especially when I was like 7x. Making a BH59 squad and we got me, a BM with terribad gears, a cleric, a sin, and two mages. After like, 45 minutes, the guy adds a level 72 sin and then refuses to kick him or anyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Faisk - Heavens Tear
    Faisk - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    lol, luved this thread.

most fail moment for me was when my squad finally got a cleric, the worst was coming. first of all the barb was like "i can't face 2 mobs" and when his HP was not even in the half he was using Second Wind desperately even though we had a cleric. when we got to the last boss, the barb was like "omfg i can't do this" (once again, we had a cleric and a mystic for healing) than, the cleric had THE GREATEST IDEA EVER and said "I'll BB it" and I was like "PLEASE DONT BB WE WILL DIE, THE BARB HAS TO BE PURIFIED, I'M TELLING YOU". ended up that we all died as I said and even though I held the boss until everyone was alive again, the cleric insisted on the idea of BB and once more, we died. then our psychic took off and then, the whole squad. minutes later i receive a PM from the cleric "im sorry but he's just so hard to heal" LOL

fortunately, my next squad had a level 100 BM to help us out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*insert something clever here*
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    there was a comboBH/FB squad i was on in Valley of disaster. at one of the bosses, just as we were getting ready to pull the boss out, someone noticed that the tabber had gone afk. so we sat and waited. then another squaddie herd her say something so, one member being in a tearing hurry to get offline, sent me after the boss. we got him killed, thinking it was odd that the tabber hadnt moved.

her BF was our barb, one thing led to another and we wound up pulling ever boss to the forest area next to Ofotos pit, and killing them near enough to the tabber (who had fortunately tabbed at the door! got credits for the kills. but it was SO weired to pull all those bosses all over those valleys. once or twice, we lost them, and had to go back to get them to follow again. but overall, it was weird and fun!.
    What is the biggest fail moment you've ever done in a BH in recent memory?

Mine wondering why hot key buttons weren't working, only to realize that i had some entered into the chat box. Saw a bunch of 333333222222222233333333333333 so I guess the shortcuts were working, I just had accidentally entered the squad chat window. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Bh29 on my barb ... sins and psy were still pretty new. We couldn't get a cleric for over 1h, in the end the leader of the squad (a psy) decide to fill the last spot with a 3rd psy, then claim that 3 psy can keep me alive. Now for a Barb my lvl i was okay off with hp and def, but i wasn't quite sure this was work, and prepared to die. all go good till boss. This goes godo for a very short while ... then the leader psy stop healing (if he ever did not sure) and of cuz 3(2) psy's could't keep me alive. So towards end of the boss we get a total squad wipe ... but the leader psy, who through pure luck get to kill the boss before he dies himself.

Psy: WOHO I KOed THE BOSS
    Me: yeah ... but ur squad got wiped, wtf happened to the healing part that was doomed to fail huh?

*facepalm*
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Fun bh59 moment for me. Being a psyc and the highest level in the squad (barb was like 72 i was 78 even when i was nerfed my damage was still capable of stealing agro v-v) so any who. Had another lvl 76 or 77 forgot psyc in the squad, and a lvl 69 cleric who needed it all for her fb, then a sin and a bm (all under lvl 75). So cleric decides to attack the boss and calls it a 'accidental tab attack' i'm like okay sure.... (then she releases and is on her way back in) so i have to double spark to take agro from everyone else and on me, hoping to damned god this other psyc would be smart enough to bubble/vigor me so i don't end up dying....but no he decides that it's a 'challenge' to see who can steal one another agro i tell him dude stop, he keeps attempting to steal my agro (this whole time my charms ticking ridiculously and im crabbing every single time after the cool down comes off while getting in bubble on myself then sparking again to try and hold my agro. Then this fool decides to go full on the boss to kill it off i tell him to stop it because the cleric was still running back in, he pulls agro on himself i'm like okay fine you want it take it. I whisper all the others to start holy pathing away and let him have his 'fun' with the boss so we all holy path and run our asses out of there while we watch the psyc die. Probably wasn't the best way to go about it...but god he was getting on my last nerve. In the end after he dies he bad mouths us off for like 5 minutes tells me in a whisper that he would report me for causing his death goes off on me in pms to the point i had to turn pm's off in squad chat so i wouldn't see his QQing. Ended up kicking him and reseting the instance to do the boss all over again. b:surrender
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    there was a comboBH/FB squad i was on in Valley of disaster. at one of the bosses, just as we were getting ready to pull the boss out, someone noticed that the tabber had gone afk. so we sat and waited. then another squaddie herd her say something so, one member being in a tearing hurry to get offline, sent me after the boss. we got him killed, thinking it was odd that the tabber hadnt moved.

her BF was our barb, one thing led to another and we wound up pulling ever boss to the forest area next to Ofotos pit, and killing them near enough to the tabber (who had fortunately tabbed at the door! got credits for the kills. but it was SO weired to pull all those bosses all over those valleys. once or twice, we lost them, and had to go back to get them to follow again. but overall, it was weird and fun!.

That sounds like a win to me actually. Nice of you guys to go through that much trouble for the tabber.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Bollojello - Sanctuary
    Bollojello - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I've had some pretty fail moments tanking bhs... but there's one I remember distinctly. I was tanking a bh 59 with randoms. We were at one of the bosses (forget which) and there were mobs all around the boss. We didn't want to kill them, so we asked the veno to lure the boss. She tried to lure. But she lured EVERY SINGLE MOB in the room EXCEPT for the boss. If i hadn't used allpha male+invoke it would have been a squad wipe. Ahh that was fun.
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Oh hm... I thought of another one after reading the person's post above mine.

I was in my 70s doing a BH59. We're at Qianji, and our tanker is some stupid high level BM. I really was annoyed by this guy, he had this stupid air to him like he thought he was better than everyone else. I didn't say anything though because I wanted my BH done. One of the other squad members gave him lead... big mistake. I didn't think anything of it at the time. We needed to lure Qianji out, and I was the only one with a Zeal genie. I planned on luring whenever everyone was ready, and once they were, I realised Qianji wasn't -_- She was all the way on the other side of the room and the mobs would easily have aggro'd if I even attempted to lure her.
    The stupid BM (Who won't be named but I really wish I could... rhymes with GoomDerbal >_>) is over there yelling at me to lure her and I'm like "Dude, shut the hell up, can you not see where she is?" I guess he had a mental problem, he kept insisting I lure her. Now, if he wanted to kill the mobs too, I wasn't stopping him but he wouldn't even do that. Finally she came over and I lured her, and we start killing her. Half way through, the **** kicks me from the squad and somehow I get aggro on Qianji WHILE the BM is attacking me. I'm basically like WTF, and PMing my bff about it the whole time, who agreed to PK him as soon as he left SZ after the BH... And then proceeded to Screenshot the whole ordeal and tell my guildies about it, who then put him on KOS. Well anyway, after a few minutes of tanking both the boss and this idiot, he reinvites me to the squad. What's worse than that? The whole time the cleric didn't heal me, nor the other squad members cared at all in the least that our tank was such a ****. I basically got charm ***** for several minutes -__- I didn't stick around for the rest of that BH. I couldn't believe he did that because of something that was out of my control.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Disconnecting 5 times in a single run during a bh59, which caused people to die. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i run into fail parties at least once or twice times a week. i have crappy luck lol. of all the fail parties i been in, 3 stand out the most.

let's see
    incident 1

a bh where a level 90 barb wouldn't use skills. when we told him to use his skills he started running on about MP cost of all things. when we pressed the issue he arrogantly claimed that it's his class and he knows how to play it. he then followed up with a statement that STILL makes me chuckle to this day: "barbs hold aggro just by being in the party". epic fail!!!!! if he held arrgo just by being there, then how come the mobs keep gunning for the cleric? when i asked that he didn't answer. after the third squad wipe a friend of the cleric came on and we kicked the barb and invited the real barb instead.

incident 2

in BH 69 a barb wanted in. so he can do his FB. we let him in and upon entering he changed his story saying he needed his 20x3. i didn't really care but the others in the party were flat out against it. he continued to beg and continued to be rejected. so the wines were used. he gunned for the few mobs that survived the wineing process he needed, causing the death of a few of the members. he tanked pyro and when we were getting ready to tackle nob and pole he left squad and shouted: "I GO TO SLEEP NOW!!!!"

to which i reply: it's cool. i knew you were going to do this." i then got lead and invited my friend's level 100 sin. she took care of nob easy. but problems came with pole. it has a nasty debuff and she would spark to negate it's effects. the problem is, she can only do that twice. she wou;d have enuf time to build back up chi for the 3 spark by the time pole uses the debuff again. so the cleric would purify her right? right??? WRONG! the cleric didn't even HAVE that skill. in the end we got a real cleric and killed pole off easy.

incident 3

in BH 51 i died 7 or more times due to another fail cerlic, barb and archer. cerlic didn't have IH leveld up thinking it was worthless, the barb would not use the aoe tiger skills and the archer had a itchy barrage finger, nice recipe for sqaud wipes no? since the barb wouldn't use aoe attacks to hold aggro, and archer would barrage EVERY chance she got, you can understand why we died so much. we BARELY killed fusma, and when we got to ranker the cerlic BB, then got 3 shotted (bb fell after the first aoe), everyone follwed soon after. we tried again, telling the cerlic not to use BB. again, we barely managed to beat the boss. we made our way to wyven, getting wiped 3 times in the process. when we got there 2 things happened.
    1. barb gunned right for wyvern, never bothering to pull his little friends so we can kill them off.
    2. cerlic BB again.......... all the freaking way in the area you pass before you get to the area with the boss (the place with the 3 mobs in the center of the room that can be bypassed by hugging the wall). W.....T......F??? the barb managed to get the boss to the cerlic, archer used barrage, the ADDs gunned for him and then gunned for the cerlic, BB fell, squad got wiped. as bad as this one was, i have to take some of the blame myself. only a fool would stick around when they see the entire party getting wiped like that lol.
  • Ephemera - Raging Tide
    Ephemera - Raging Tide Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    On a BH51 run with a 6x veno:

Me: I miss Amp and Purge on my mystic.
    Veno: Amp and Purge? What are those?
    /facepalm.

I also met probably the worst cleric I have ever seen on my first 51 run as a mystic. She didn't use IH more than once or twice through the whole run (and didn't stack them--literally ONE IH each time), BBed at first two bosses (which got her oneshot on Rank), didn't purify at Wyvern, and invited a 52 barb as our "tank" for Wyvern, despite the psy and I both saying that he CAN'T tank him...and surprise, surprise, he got twoshot, so the seeker had to take over. She also ran out of mana several times and didn't bother using mana pots...worst run ever.
  • Oiishi - Sanctuary
    Oiishi - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Not sure if this qualifies as strictly it happens BEFORE the BH starts.

Was doing BH Delta, initially to stage 2 only at spawn point. Gotten lead so the rest can run up to spawn point for the mobs. Rainbow squad was formed and waiting, orders were collected and were just waiting for me to tele. Spoken to spiritual disciple but faced with 2 options to choose from...

Chose one and was waiting for the tele screen but it didn't happen, instead I got another duty order, tried with same options 6 more times and getting frustrated thinking it's glitched. Then brainstorm to try other option and WALAH it work! *facepalm on my part*

My friend who invited me to squad was concern about the wait so pm asking what's wrong, after I told him he was roaring with laughter. Well, so did I afterwards. LOL b:chuckle

As for the BH? We did great, cleared till stage 3 at spawn point.
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i forget all the fail runs i have had in fb/bh's... but one time i did aggro the whole room in a fb19 and died... my pc lagged out and i went from 100 health to 0 b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.