Most Fail Moments in BH Runs

124»

Comments

• Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So back when I had my sin, I was in BH39. There was this white named wizard who picking on me for some reason, I was 53 and he was 59.

The guy had awful, most of them were missing elements and sharded with ambers. The guy insisted on taking on mobs by himself however, and blaming the cleric for not healing him. She said she was only healing the tank. He then insisted since he was the highest level, that he was rightfully tank. I told him let the barb tank and he got all angry on me.

As we went about the BH the guy constantly sends me duel requests. Whenever i wasn't in combat I had a duel request. I kept telling him "Nows not the time, wait till were done", but he just kept calling me a noob. So we kill trioc and I'm waiting for the impending duel request. Well it doesn't come.

When i ask him why he says "Duels aren't real Pk, come in Pk and fight me". So I go white name, and i stealth b:chuckle. He instantly starts running for the entrance. So I follow him and wait until he was in the main room before I killed him. He sent me the usual QQyunoletmelive stuff and released. I go to town, and start flying to lost. All of a sudden I get hit by Pyrogram. I shadow escape, look around and hes attacking me in front the gate. So i killed him again, and i ported to lost this time and then to arch.

That same guy pestered me until when i deleted my sin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chickpea - Lost City
    Chickpea - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Barb: Hill!
    Me: aggro them
    Barb:...HILL
    Me: aggro, quick!
    Barb:...hill (dies) WTF fail cleric
    Sin: LOL you should have hill him, fail cleric
    Veno: LOL your heal was so late. Stupid cleric.
    Me: ....(rezzes barb)
    Barb: Why you didn't hill me
    Me: Because there were 3 mobs that were attacking you that you didn't aggro. It would have switched to me
    Barb: I had aggro, i ran up them and they chase me. Thats why i run around.
    Me: Okay but you have to maintain aggro, otherwise i get heal aggro and die
    Barb: There is no such thing as heal aggro
    Sin: Stupid cleric
    Veno: you only get heal aggro in BB. FAIL CLERIC LMAO

(VenusArmani has left the squad)

Barb whispers: WTF?!?!

Hill! lol. I even meet 90+ barbs in Frost that doesn't know how heal aggro works. Think its mainly because they get pissed and refuse to listen/calls cleric fail/leaves party when people tell them how to play their chars. Being stubborn kinda comes with the class.

Heal and aggro mechanics are so easy to figure out just by watching the screen though. You should notice basic things like that way before 80+ just by running BHs normally, even if you never played a healing class. The veno should definitely know better since pets have heal aggro to. But maybe she never used a pet.
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hmm. I've never really had a fail moment of my own. I'm lucky enough to be a DD though, so I mostly just stand aside and beat on things. b:chuckle

To be honest, the only time I've died was when I was with someone who was fail, attempted to keep them alive by helping which ended with me dead after they died and everything came after me. Now a-days those I run with from my guild and I will just let the person die then rez them rather than end up with everyone dead.

Most fail moment on another's part: We did Disaster and had a couple of strangers join in to make it a full squad. The tank and cleric were from my guild. We did the first two bosses, all the while putting up with this guy running his mouth and dashing into aggro. By the last boss we had had enough and booted him out. He decided it was all my fault and the barb's since we were the ones telling him to stop being such an idiot. It turned out the sin knew him and after the final boss he(the sin) went running into a mob, brought them back and disappeared in an attempt to squad-wipe us. The cleric, trying to be nice had tried to help by healing which meant they killed her. As soon as he went running at the mob I knew what he was doing so I started my town port and let my pet take aggro so I could finish porting and it gave the barb plenty of time to go for the exit. So the only person the fools managed to even hit was the one person they hadn't intended to kill. Epic fail.
  • GoogleMaster - Raging Tide
    GoogleMaster - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol This thread is a nice read!

I make it a point to forget fail squads real soon so I don't really remember someone else's fault (I'm optimistic b:victory). But here's an instance where I failed:-

My guildies were having a hard time trying to get a cleric for a BH69 run. That was the only time I actually admitted there was a severe shortage of clerics. Anyway, I was in my early 6X I reckon, but there wasn't anyone else available so we decided to have a go at it . So.. a barb, a veno, an archer, a psy and me, invaded Wraithgate. Everything was fine until... you guessed it, Cenequus Polearm! Now, I make it a point to read about instances before I do them, so I knew he could debuff but Ence's guide didn't really mention that polearm was actually an R9 mob b:shocked.

We started... I placed a full stack on the barb and was even spark-healing just in case. Pole debuffed. I purified the debuff but he managed to get a hit in. Now, the time it took to purify weakened the IH stack and pole wiped the floor with us. After another wipe, the barb and archer got dc'd real bad. We got another barb and 2 DDs(not from the faction) in. I told the squad leader to start looking for another cleric because I just didn't wanna take risks. We found none. We managed to kill pole once but we had to do him again because he was the second BH too or something. We just couldn't do it a second time. Finally, they found another cleric and I was kicked out so they could complete the run. b:bye

Oh and one more thing... I'm a pure mag and I had an arbor. b:shutup
    I don't really remember their names but if guys from that squad read this, I'm really sorry for all that exp loss!

Wall of text b:bored
  • Gwenwyn - Raging Tide
    Gwenwyn - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    On another alt I had, during a BH29 run, was with a Cleric that would not use Ironheart Blessing to heal the tank, claiming that because it was instead a HOT, it was not his strongest heal. Dispite people telling him that he could stack Ironheart.

Furthermore he would DPS until the tank got to half HP, and then would use his heal. Tank almost died afew times and people kept telling him, Ironheart is the best because you can stack it, and I have a cleric alt as well so I know.

Get to Quingzi, after the 12 mag AOE mobs are down, which at this point the cleric should of been kicked. If I only had fraps running to capture the fail about to happen. Cleric puts IH on the tank only once, and then starts doing DPS on the boss, tank dies, kills everyone else in the group, I knew what was going to happen, so I did not bother attacking. Just had a bad feeling about it.

Afterwards, dead cleric said, "im that was bad stragie" He was Level 43 at the time when he caused the near epic wipe. I held back and survived. When he finally got kicked, the tank was like, "I have no hope for that poor soul..." Happened back in August of 2010, got a screenshot of the cleric saying that epic phrase. http://www.forwardbias.com/Public/FailCleric.bmp I blacked out his name and guild info in the screenie for TOS compliance, but yep, that's an example of a fail cleric lol

I think he also said in squad chat something along the lines of,"Well that did not work out to well" or something before he got kicked. Never got to finish my BH that night, could not find another cleric, and group fell apart afterwards.

When 3 other people tell you advice, and you dont listen, and you let the tank die to DPS and you were the healer, that's pretty fail...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pythe - Dreamweaver
    Pythe - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So back when I had my sin, I was in BH39. There was this white named wizard who picking on me for some reason, I was 53 and he was 59.

The guy had awful, most of them were missing elements and sharded with ambers. The guy insisted on taking on mobs by himself however, and blaming the cleric for not healing him. She said she was only healing the tank. He then insisted since he was the highest level, that he was rightfully tank. I told him let the barb tank and he got all angry on me.

As we went about the BH the guy constantly sends me duel requests. Whenever i wasn't in combat I had a duel request. I kept telling him "Nows not the time, wait till were done", but he just kept calling me a noob. So we kill trioc and I'm waiting for the impending duel request. Well it doesn't come.

When i ask him why he says "Duels aren't real Pk, come in Pk and fight me". So I go white name, and i stealth b:chuckle. He instantly starts running for the entrance. So I follow him and wait until he was in the main room before I killed him. He sent me the usual QQyunoletmelive stuff and released. I go to town, and start flying to lost. All of a sudden I get hit by Pyrogram. I shadow escape, look around and hes attacking me in front the gate. So i killed him again, and i ported to lost this time and then to arch.

That same guy pestered me until when i deleted my sin.

LMAO Wow, some people can never accept defeat. Jeez. lol
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yesterday in my sin's bh69, was quite a fail squad
    So I joined the squad and we fill up, the squad leader invites a 5k hp seeker to tank I'm not to sure if this is a good idea so I speak up that if we want to do pole we better get a tank with more hp, but since we pole is not part of todays chain and the fact we have another member whos willing to log on his/her barb for pole we start anyway
    Everything goes fine until we have to decide what boss we do first, some people aren't stacked but they don't seem to care so we decide to start with pyro

Now here comes the first problem after we started with pyro the cleric also happens not to be stacked and wants to do nob first, so we stop killing him and the squad goes to the turtle but our seeker is still busy kiting pyro away
    Now they start attacking the turtle while none of them is able to tank it and they refuse to get out of the water so I have to jump in on my sin and grab agro, took the cleric a few charm ticks and hp foods to notice I did grab agro so now she starts healing me and with a 1-2 ticks more over the fight we manage to kill the turtle

After this we kill nob with no problems
    Now our ''great'' cleric who made us stop fighting pyro says she doesn't want to to turn in while the rest of the non-stackers in the squad are

Now after the people come back from turning in they want to do pole with the 5k hp seeker
    Well miraculously he manages to stay alive until pole is at about 200k now he kills the other sin/squad leader as well
    And I get agro knowing that force stealth from my side would get a squishy magic DD agro I kite pole for a bit so the seeker and other sin can get back up
    Now the great thing is after they are back up the seeker doesn't have any agro skills(not to be really expected but would have been nice if he had atleast alpha male on his genie ah well)
    Now after they are back I run up to pole and do as much damage to him as I can while also poping up an hp food can same for the rest of the squad and luckily we kill pole before pole can kill me

Now we head for pyro and the squad leader decides to kick me from the squad since he doesn't like me and his friend needs pyro

So not only was it a fail squad and did I use quite a bit of my charm and hp food(I didn't complain about this until after I was kicked though) I was also kicked by a * squad leader(cant say what I really think of him on the forums)
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hill! lol. I even meet 90+ barbs in Frost that doesn't know how heal aggro works. Think its mainly because they get pissed and refuse to listen/calls cleric fail/leaves party when people tell them how to play their chars. Being stubborn kinda comes with the class.

Heal and aggro mechanics are so easy to figure out just by watching the screen though. You should notice basic things like that way before 80+ just by running BHs normally, even if you never played a healing class. The veno should definitely know better since pets have heal aggro to. But maybe she never used a pet.

Im guessing that she hypered her way to 82 and hasn't even leveled it yet. I dunno this was the first part of the cave we hadn't made it to the bosses even. She hadn't pulled it out yet, but I didn't stick around to find out. If I have this kind of problem at the entrance of the cave, I leave before we even get to the first boss so whoever comes in after me isn't screwed out of a boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • turg14
    turg14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Looks like someone leveled a little too fast.

I was in a BH 69 run and this barb aggroed a bunch of mobs but then preceded to hit just one of them. What followed was a some stupid. Didn't use any aggro skill or anything.

Barb: Hill!
    Me: aggro them
    Barb:...HILL
    Me: aggro, quick!
    Barb:...hill (dies) WTF fail cleric
    Sin: LOL you should have hill him, fail cleric
    Veno: LOL your heal was so late. Stupid cleric.
    Me: ....(rezzes barb)
    Barb: Why you didn't hill me
    Me: Because there were 3 mobs that were attacking you that you didn't aggro. It would have switched to me
    Barb: I had aggro, i ran up them and they chase me. Thats why i run around.
    Me: Okay but you have to maintain aggro, otherwise i get heal aggro and die
    Barb: There is no such thing as heal aggro
    Sin: Stupid cleric
    Veno: you only get heal aggro in BB. FAIL CLERIC LMAO

(VenusArmani has left the squad)

Barb whispers: WTF?!?!

HILL! haahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. REALLY LOL'D at that.

I had this one on my mystic (yes as a main healer I hate that)

I was in squad with a seeker a veno and this fail sin in bh29. The sin apparently didn't leveled up his skills and wanted to tank quingzi. He was level 82 and had a fail 2k-3k hp even then he was detemined to tank quingzi. We entered at Hall of Deception (after getting pk'd 3 times >.>) We all were 42-45 and the sin 82. To show you a mere example of his noobness I COULD SEE HIM AT STEALTH!! So we started killing the mobs the sin thinking he was all cool decided to run thru all the mobs till the entrance of tower. He just could manage to stay alive one second to say: hp hp hp hp"!!!!!!! bffffffffff!!! I was like WTF? When he teleported to town I then realized that hp meant: Heal and bfffff meant the ress buff. He was already buffed but NOOO he wanted to go town and get pk'd three times. finally he catchs up and get back to us. We start killing again. To tell you about the veno she had her pet stowed cuz she didn't wanted to pay loyalty and was dd'ing all the time with venomous and ironwood. The seeker (who was the only decent person) left at the third time the sin got pk'd. Ok so after a lot of: wat is heal agro? and hp hp hp and bfffff. We (I) managed to get to quingzi the sin and the veno died at the AoE mobs and luckily they were buffed and we killed the remaining mobs. So here we are finally facing quingzi and the sin says bffffffff!! He was already buffed but I didn't said it he wouldn't understand so I buffed (sucked my mana up with) him. After he died 1 time at 3 shots, broke my salvation shield and lead the 3 of us to death. HE LOL'D AT ME for being a fail mystic he passed me the lead and left luckily I had this friend bm who helped me finishing the bh. That was my most fail moment at a bh run and after that I always say GET A DAMN CLERIC!
  • Stressedout - Dreamweaver
    Stressedout - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Niiicce necro, Happy Halloween all b:laugh
    frankieraye

Oh the snowmen are coming, don't you worry..
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    turg14 wrote: »
    HILL! haahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. REALLY LOL'D at that.

I had this one on my mystic (yes as a main healer I hate that)

I was in squad with a seeker a veno and this fail sin in bh29. The sin apparently didn't leveled up his skills and wanted to tank quingzi. He was level 82 and had a fail 2k-3k hp even then he was detemined to tank quingzi. We entered at Hall of Deception (after getting pk'd 3 times >.>) We all were 42-45 and the sin 82. To show you a mere example of his noobness I COULD SEE HIM AT STEALTH!! So we started killing the mobs the sin thinking he was all cool decided to run thru all the mobs till the entrance of tower. He just could manage to stay alive one second to say: hp hp hp hp"!!!!!!! bffffffffff!!! I was like WTF? When he teleported to town I then realized that hp meant: Heal and bfffff meant the ress buff. He was already buffed but NOOO he wanted to go town and get pk'd three times. finally he catchs up and get back to us. We start killing again. To tell you about the veno she had her pet stowed cuz she didn't wanted to pay loyalty and was dd'ing all the time with venomous and ironwood. The seeker (who was the only decent person) left at the third time the sin got pk'd. Ok so after a lot of: wat is heal agro? and hp hp hp and bfffff. We (I) managed to get to quingzi the sin and the veno died at the AoE mobs and luckily they were buffed and we killed the remaining mobs. So here we are finally facing quingzi and the sin says bffffffff!! He was already buffed but I didn't said it he wouldn't understand so I buffed (sucked my mana up with) him. After he died 1 time at 3 shots, broke my salvation shield and lead the 3 of us to death. HE LOL'D AT ME for being a fail mystic he passed me the lead and left luckily I had this friend bm who helped me finishing the bh. That was my most fail moment at a bh run and after that I always say GET A DAMN CLERIC!

Hum....I hate idiots who don't understand that if you squad a sin you can seem them in stealth even if you are lvl 1 and they are 105 with all their stealth skills maxed....

As for the rest of your wall of text....ehhh the sin was a dumbass, and the veno was too. No clue about the seeker as you didn't say. But bh29 is so freakin easy it shouldn't require much effort to do =.=''
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2011
    Threads should auto-lock after 60 days of no replies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:surrender God this brings back painful memories....this is why necros should all go die in a hidey hole!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Nerlda - Dreamweaver
    Nerlda - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Not so much fail but annoying . I where invited to a bh79
    I was the last on that did join . So full squad i stone in and wait for 10 min before everyone gets there.
    Squad leader then says his friend want to join and kicks me.

Some people have no manners. ...
  • turg14
    edited October 2011
    Hum....I hate idiots who don't understand that if you squad a sin you can seem them in stealth even if you are lvl 1 and they are 105 with all their stealth skills maxed....

As for the rest of your wall of text....ehhh the sin was a dumbass, and the veno was too. No clue about the seeker as you didn't say. But bh29 is so freakin easy it shouldn't require much effort to do =.=''

Eeeeh I wasn't in the squad when I saw him >.<. And of course it wasnt on my mystic it was on my other char who is 81. Try to do a bh29 with a 2k hp sin, a veno who apparently doesn't know how to summon her pet, and a MYSTIC as the main healer ( Im a good healer tho b:cool) then come and tell me IT IS SO FRIKEN EASY!! b:irritated AS FOR THE WALL TEXT FOR THE WALL TEXT for the wall text (calms down) well sorry b:surrender :P
  • turg14
    edited October 2011
    You pe
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i think i had some fail moments on the metal boss at times as in..the double ko deal.We both died i didnt get kill but rest did,never happend on my barb but happend on my sin and bm a couple times.

Another version of a fail moment is when a squishy sin dies then people want to wait for the toon to come back...note. yoi do not wait with the metal boss lol..
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You perfect world community are so.. Agh I dont know. I wanted to share this experience with the OP not for you and the last comment of this thread isn't even that old. NERDS. You think that if someone make a necro on a thread the world has to end. Necros are forbbiden moreso for the threads that ask a question. And if that question has been already answered, you should not come and necro it making another question and another discussion on that thread. But this thread was for sharing experiences and it would be so silly to create a new thread just for saying it. So YOU go die in a hole b:shutup. No offense to mods dont ban me plz b:surrender

A necro is only allowed if it leaves you feeling exhausted afterwords. b:avoid
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Eeeeh I wasn't in the squad when I saw him >.<. And of course it wasnt on my mystic it was on my other char who is 81. Try to do a bh29 with a 2k hp sin, a veno who apparently doesn't know how to summon her pet, and a MYSTIC as the main healer ( Im a good healer tho b:cool) then come and tell me IT IS SO FRIKEN EASY!! b:irritated AS FOR THE WALL TEXT FOR THE WALL TEXT for the wall text (calms down) well sorry b:surrender :P

Considering I solo'd BH29 on my psychic at lvl 41 when I first picked it up....yeah...

Easy. As. ****.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiyr - Lost City
    Maiyr - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Best ever for me is in big room, i left after killing boss leaving a bunch of 8x/9x to clr groups and heads. On countdown i saw the barb running to pull half towards the DDs.

5mins later..... on guildchat.

me : you guys managed to clr the room?

guildmate : no we wiped twice the Barb die.

me : wtf? how?

guildmate : ROFL he tried to TANK HALF ROOM IN HUMAN FORM WITH PUSHBACK LOLOLOL we wiped again.

me : damn that barbs rocks lololololol. immma gunna make a barb and do some HUMAN FORM TANKING WITH MAXED PUSHBACK ROFL
  • Maiyr - Lost City
    Maiyr - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    guildmate : man one of the sins didnt have any aoe leveled....and the other sin was like running around my blue balls in CiRCLES.

i also stomach cramped IRL. made my day. i swear this game is just a big magnet for all sorts of weird players.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    *presses button*

Doors closing.

Please step back.

*Closed for necro.*
This discussion has been closed.