Options
    @Eldaena Love the color scheme, she looks so cute. 5/5

clervenomyst-1.png

My precious cleric, veno, and mystic. b:pleased
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I LOOOOOOOVE DevilKings Character. that has to be the most creative, original, and unique male character ive ever seen, with the fashion and everything. its so rock star XD very nice job.

@ Eldaena - shes super cute. i love the sadness look she has, but its good that its not too much. Also the colors of her hair/eyes goes very nice with her fashion <3

@ thatonecleric - i really like your mystic. but the other two just arent my style with the lip and borw colors ... but your mystic is very pretty ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Eldaena - Sanctuary
    Eldaena - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    thatonecleric: I like the character in all the faces of yours. ^^ I was trying out the other classes like winged elf and untamed and it seems a bit harder to make something as pretty. x.x 5/5
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Eldaena - 4/5 I really like her hair colour and how it matches with her eyes/set but the nose is a little wide for her face. I definitely like her eyebrow shape. Overall, she's cute.

thatonecleric -
    Cleric: 2/5 To me, she looks like a preset. Maybe it's because of the hair or something.
    Veno: 3/5 I like her lip shape/colour especially. Her face looks a little thin, though.
    Mystic: 3.5/5 I like her eye colour and skin colour but the white hair is very distracting compared to her skin colour. But she's very pretty.

Haven't posted here in awhile, so here's Coco and Aria. b:cute
    th_ariancoco001.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    @thatonecleric:
    cleric: Her face is emotionless for my taste and the eyeshadow is too heavy. Loved the lip color. 2/5
    veno: I really dont like that hair. The lip color is too heavy and the face shape is too thin.
    mystic: Loved her. I dont know if she is cute or mature... Or both. The chest is way too big. 4/5

@Cocobelle - Sanctuary:
    cocobelle: She is pretty cute and has something sexy. The eyebrow color is too light and the chest too big for her body. 4/5
    ariabelle: Loved the colors. She s pretty cute but something is bothering me about her face. The chest is way too big for her body. 3.5/5
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.
  • Eldaena - Sanctuary
    Eldaena - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Cocobelle: Your characters are really cute. ^^ The eyes on your earthguard are breathtaking. 5/5 for both. Are they suppose to be sisters or something? lol

I messed about trying to make a winged elf I liked so please give me some suggestions for her:

Eldaenan-PWI.png

Eldaenan-PWI2.png
  • Smexi_CaseyL - Lost City
    Smexi_CaseyL - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    6xpvle.jpg
    Pay to Play :3
    But its okay I still enjoy myself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _ZafirRose_ - Heavens Tear
    _ZafirRose_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    [IMG]C:\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\screenshots[/IMG]
  • _ZafirRose_ - Heavens Tear
    _ZafirRose_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • NeonLight - Harshlands
    NeonLight - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    6xpvle.jpg

4/5
    Pretty eyes :3
    &
    heres my new mystic

2011-03-1522-49-03.jpg

2011-03-1522-54-28.jpg
  • Illiarra - Heavens Tear
    Illiarra - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    [IMG][/img]lhaisharrii01.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    edited March 2011
    Options
    [IMG][/img]lhaisharrii02.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sorry for the choppy graphics, raging tide is real laggy tonight.
  • Frosette - Sanctuary
    Frosette - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My Mystic char Frosette. ;D I plan on getting her some fash in the future but for now just relaxing in her 'naked' attire?

2011-03-1612-24-39.jpg
    Member of the Electrum Faction.
    Seeking friends on the Sanctuary Server.
    Characters:
    Zeverick - Male Tideborn Psychic
    Frosette - Female Earthguard Mystic
    Khalitz - Female Elven Cleric
    SmexyFang - Male Untamed Barb
    Suzietta - Female Human Blademaster
  • Lunna_Tune - Raging Tide
    Lunna_Tune - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i look at these maybe each week and all very nice nice chars. And one chars look prompted me to comment so i figure i rate a few
    theonecleric: all good chars i do like the nice on the veno very refine look but all very pretty 3.5/5 3.2/5 3.8/5
    Ashzia: best veno ive seen like the eyes and lips i think be better as a fox one (asuming a cat) only as the fox tail would fit the color scheme 5/5
    elda:EG very nice colors she has a sad sweetness about her and i like her the nose 4.5/5
    elf very cute like the colors and the the green liner only critique top of her head a little tall but might be the angle 4.3/5
    Smexi: pretty veno, kinda harsh eyeliner mystic:very nice love the hiar/eye color and like the big bright 3rd eye she has a peaceful feel to her 4.3/5 4.7/5
    frostete: i like color and the proportions of her but eyebrow color is a little off but not sure if eg can have that changed. 4.4/5
    illiarra: wow very intreseting look. like the jawline she has. She has what i think a wizard look should kinda be. hardly see that hair. one problem i have is the black eybrows and light hair. but other than that she prefect and unique. 4.7/5

i find these post pretty intresting to see how others perceive beauty. But agian to all very Nice Charaters
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I actually had tried all kinds of light eyebrow colors on her and they looked pretty cool. but the black really made her into what i was looking for.i hope to be able to purchace her a real light colored flowy like gown.
    here she is today:
    [IMG][/img]lhaisharrii04.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Please stop posting without rating the character above you, guys b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Illaria: Idk, her facial shape looks a little strange to me. 3.5/5

Scorch2.jpg

Here's the outfit
    Scorch3.jpg
    edited March 2011
    Options
    frossette:4 she could be a bit more unique but shes pretty.
    i also thought there was something off about LhaiSharrii's face shape-in the chin and jaw area. how's this?
    [IMG][/img]lhaisharrii09.jpg Uploaded with
    i like this:
    [IMG][/img]lhaisharrii10.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.usImageShack.us
    edited March 2011
    Options
    love her face, hair, eyes, colors, everything.
    heres my final cut:
    [IMG][/img]lhaisharrii12.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Ethicus - Raging Tide
    Ethicus - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ?action=view&current=pker4life.png
  • hydrolace
    hydrolace Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

Illiarra- I think she's a very potent looking char but her lips seem a bit large on the buttom. Personally I'd down size the bust but that's wholly a preference. She's rather lovely.

Scorched_sky- His face seems a tad long but once more, that is just a preference of me. I really like the colors you used on him.

Frosette- In that light it's hard to tell but from what I can see she looks somber and elegant. You might try a gown on her to enhance that look once you get fashion.

• Ethicus - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Ethicus - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    [IMG]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l564/gixandor/pker4life.png[/IMG]

• Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hydrolace
    aww the old hair texture D:
    kind of miss em
    can't really see the details of ur char's face but for her body I'd give yah 4/5 :3

Ethicus - Raging Tide
    ehh lol i have no idea what that is XD
    lol chicken costume ;w;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Akridia - Dreamweaver
    Akridia - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    elementclient2011031823.png[IMG][/img]
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ScorchedSky: I like his fashion but I think his chin is just a little bit wide :3 pretty ncie toon though :) 4/5

Hydrolace: Cute but her forehead seems sorta large. Cute face thoughh for sure :) 4/5

@ Illiaria: I liked the first edit, it was really cute. If you changed the hair and made the jaw look like it did in the first edit, and just shrinked the bottom lip the slightesttt she would def be a 4. Cuz she looks almost like a bratz doll to me the way she is atm >.< 2.5/5
  • Unclassified - Harshlands
    Unclassified - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My Mystic char Frosette. ;D I plan on getting her some fash in the future but for now just relaxing in her 'naked' attire?

2011-03-1612-24-39.jpg

i rate it like a 4 and a half
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    @ person above; She's cute :3 Reminds me of this one "preset" that was made and given out to everyone on the forum by some really nice girl. I think it was closed though because of ini files stuff. xD
    I wish I could see a close up, but from what I see, she does look very chibi c: I won't comment on the hair since you said it was already gone. (I think GM's don't let you do that because they want the older classes to buy headfash b:surrender)
    If you really wanted to make her chibi i would mess with ini files more and make her shorter with a bigger head and smaller body, but we can't do that sooo. <_<;
    I give her a 5/5 :3

Here is my mystic. n_n
    6fp7h4.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os