[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

Options

Comments

• Rome - Harshlands
    Rome - Harshlands Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Its not about wanting the blessing, cause i would rather not have it at all in game, but when other players have it and you dont cause they stacked their mail box with them, then it gets really ****** annoying. so either take them ALLL out, or hurry the F up and get us them b:bye
  • RenanPT - Sanctuary
    RenanPT - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think they wont finish this gift, cuz every1 use it and need it, since is gone every1 complains.
    Besides we are allways sharing on facebook to get atention for new players every week they shoul thank us for that too.
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Trying to be cival about this as I understand mistakes happen... But everything just got more hader and even more unbalanced when you have people running around with +15 attack level and others not.

Seriously this fix was more important than the DQ drops... Lets just cut the BS and admit that you are doing tests at the moment and need the Jones to be removed. I will be suprised if you ever fix this as it's another way of you getting people to cash shop to get R8/9

Every day brings me closer to putting my barb away and just trying out that irl game people talk about.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Tigriss_f - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_f - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have 82 days left on my 2010 bless box so I'm in no rush to have jones back. Course I can live without either. I was able to play effectivly B4 them I will be able to after they are gone.
  • Rome - Harshlands
    Rome - Harshlands Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have 82 days left on my 2010 bless box so I'm in no rush to have jones back. Course I can live without either. I was able to play effectivly B4 them I will be able to after they are gone.

ofc you will, your in a carebear server...try pvp'ing w/o 1 against r9's who have them, kinda tough as me being r8 archer b:thanks
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ofc you will, your in a carebear server...try pvp'ing w/o 1 against r9's who have them, kinda tough as me being r8 archer b:thanks

I'm sorry I'm on a carebear server. How about you get rid of all the mouthy children who talk trash and think they are all hot **** because they kill someone 40 levels lower then them and I might return to PVP. If I wanted to play with mouthy children I'd to play neopets.b:chuckle I apologize PVP just became too childish for me once I reached a certain age. I'm not talking about those who can be adults about PVP. So please don't take offence.

Still tho even on a PVP server you shouldn't need a Jones. Just work for R9s. Atleast you will be able to brag that you earned them and wasn't handed to you because daddy is rich.b:chuckle Why they ever thought it would be a good Idea to make it so easy to get rank 9 is beyond me. I do feel sorry for you.

Still waiting on the new gears that frankie said we would get when they put R9 in the cash shop. You know the ones that was supposed to make R9 obsolete.
  • Domescinos - Lost City
    Domescinos - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This to .....No Jones Blessing ........cmon b:shocked i kinda need it cuz im depended on doing certain things for my Guild

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook
  • Svedra - Archosaur
    Svedra - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Fix it please, my baby wizzie wants her blessing backb:sad
  • mobi01
    mobi01 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nobody need the Blessing!
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Remove them from the game completely, take all the stashed ones out of peoples mail boxes, all of them, and never bring them back, they're a cheap trick to sell more charms, nobody NEEDS them for anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BadesElf - Heavens Tear
    BadesElf - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Remove them from the game completely, take all the stashed ones out of peoples mail boxes, all of them, and never bring them back, they're a cheap trick to sell more charms, nobody NEEDS them for anything.

talk for urself
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol i think its silly everyone who doesnt have a jj stash saved up is complaining about it being down why do you think they allowed you to get 8 a day? and even send 8 to the same char. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol i think its silly everyone who doesnt have a jj stash saved up is complaining about it being down why do you think they allowed you to get 8 a day? and even send 8 to the same char. b:laugh

well I think they allowed you to get 8/day to be able to send one to each toon and they were just too lazy to add the code to make it 1 per toon instead of 8 per account. b:chuckle

I really dont thing the intention was to allow people to spam their mailbox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtreme_wolf - Dreamweaver
    Xtreme_wolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    why would they get rid of it? it free advertising on facebook. cheap is good free is better
  • Theoclese - Harshlands
    Theoclese - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    my question is, all this posting, and no GMs have even responded to any of it? No one knows when or if they are fixing it? Sounds to me they are trying to quietly get rid of it without having to respond to any of us peons. If it wasn't the case there would be some sort of response by now.

Me, personally, whatever either way, no big deal.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    my question is, all this posting, and no GMs have even responded to any of it? No one knows when or if they are fixing it? Sounds to me they are trying to quietly get rid of it without having to respond to any of us peons. If it wasn't the case there would be some sort of response by now.

The fact that this thread exists shows that they aren't trying to get rid of it... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
    edited March 2011
    Options

Yet another example of someone who does not check forums B4 posting.
  • Theoclese - Harshlands
    Theoclese - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yet another example of someone who does not check forums B4 posting.

I apologize, responding with any kind of ETA as to when or if we can expect it back.
    :Pb:chuckle
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I apologize, responding with any kind of ETA as to when we can expect it back
    :Pb:chuckle

When you don't know whats wrong are you really gonna give an ETA? Of course all notices are given out in the other stickied thread.

Course DQ is suppose to be fixed but it isn't.
  • Leolin - Dreamweaver
    Leolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

cheap trick to sell more charms...how so?
    Hell, removing would make me need a charm. Currently I cannot axe aoe, using tree of protection, without risking death because I cannot kill the groupo of mobs fast enough. One out of every 10 or so aoes I'll get too many with increased attack specs and end up dying. so I mean...the hell do you even mean trick to sell more charms...I don't understand -.-
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cheap trick to sell more charms...how so?
    Hell, removing would make me need a charm. Currently I cannot axe aoe, using tree of protection, without risking death because I cannot kill the groupo of mobs fast enough. One out of every 10 or so aoes I'll get too many with increased attack specs and end up dying. so I mean...the hell do you even mean trick to sell more charms...I don't understand -.-

more damage done to players from players using jones blessings = more ticking of charms.

More ticking of charms = charms lasting less time

charms lasting less time = more charms needing to be bought

Same could go for pve I suppose depending on ur class, DD's grabbing more aggro due to the atk lvls resulting in charm ticks. But im sure he meant pvp, makes sense.
  • Miingkey - Lost City
    Miingkey - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

i agree
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Bless not available anymore? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rudedogcd3
    rudedogcd3 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    more damage done to players from players using jones blessings = more ticking of charms.

More ticking of charms = charms lasting less time

charms lasting less time = more charms needing to be bought

Same could go for pve I suppose depending on ur class, DD's grabbing more aggro due to the atk lvls resulting in charm ticks. But im sure he meant pvp, makes sense.

do more damage=kill faster=less charm ticks since you are now more likely to kill target before enemy ticks charm again

b:lipcurl
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I miss my blessing on my wiz QQ
    it its much less b:cry
  • krelianmage
    krelianmage Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    newsflash: People in sanctuary are starting to sell their jones blessing. dont know how, but they are selling them 2m each.

ANY NEWS ON FIXING THE DAMN JONES STUFF? im in my last jones, so next week im gonna start getting angry. lol
  • arkangel001
    arkangel001 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    newsflash: People in sanctuary are starting to sell their jones blessing. dont know how, but they are selling them 2m each.

ANY NEWS ON FIXING THE DAMN JONES STUFF? im in my last jones, so next week im gonna start getting angry. lol

the jones blessing in ur mailbox can be replyed to a second account/player thats how they sold it

they gives u all blesing for a facebook add, then when they have almost 200k "likes" in facebook takes off the "blessing event" cuz there's only 1k adds p/day, meaby less

They use us and throw us as always... we r just money and an easy way to free publicity
    thats all.

Edit: Sry for my bad english
  • Reccy - Harshlands
    Reccy - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sheesh, guys, remember times when there was NO Jones Blessin', no DPoints, or even Supply Stash? People were simply enjoying the game. Why can't we get back to those times?

Appropriate people are doin' what they can, so wait patiently, take care of your character and just WAIT.

Thanks for attention, good night.
  • sarahhowells
    sarahhowells Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sheesh, guys, remember times when there was NO Jones Blessin', no DPoints, or even Supply Stash? People were simply enjoying the game. Why can't we get back to those times?

Appropriate people are doin' what they can, so wait patiently, take care of your character and just WAIT.

Thanks for attention, good night.

and in the meantime, 1/2 of the people are running around with 30% more dmg than you, while rank 9 mages are hitting your for 30k no crit, and you can't even tick their charm. b:bye
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and in the meantime, 1/2 of the people are running around with 30% more dmg than you, while rank 9 mages are hitting your for 30k no crit, and you can't even tick their charm. b:bye

Rank 9 is the reason I get jones blessings for tw. >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
This discussion has been closed.