1k, 2.9k mana cost? that's crazyb:shocked

they do have an IH on steroids though
    you only purge once #yopo
  • ugysekell
    ugysekell Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Let end it with this:

First start with buff. Mystic got no party buff like Cleric, but they got useful self buff like Wiz, so could be a good tank for wood boss.

碧波护体
    Mp: 610
    Channel: 1.0 sec
    Cast: 1.5 sec
    Cooldown: 20.0 sec
    Increase phy, wood, water defense by 90%, last 30 minutes.
    Sage: phy defense increase by 10%
    Demon: evasion increase by 200% for 12 sec

迅法术Mp: 500
    Channel: 0.6 sec
    Cast: 0.8 sec
    Cooldown: 35.0 sec
    Reduce channel time by 20%, increase magic attack by 125% for 8 sec. Cost 30 chi
    Sage: Increase magic attack by 25%
    Demon: Reduce channel by 10%

Now healing, basicly they heal more and faster than cleric, but limit type of skills.

灵光普照
    Range: 27m
    Mp: 270
    Channel: 0.5sec
    Cast: 0.5 sec
    Cooldown: 1.0 sec
    Recover target's hp with 400 hp+35% base magic attack power.
    Sage: Increase range by 1.5m
    Demon: 20% chance get 25 chi

云生雾长
    Mp: 1000
    Channel: 3.5 sec
    Cast: 1.0 sec
    Cooldown: 6.0 sec
    Recover hp equal to 1200+20% base magic attack to all party members within 25m
    Sage: Mp cost reduce by 15%
    Demon: Increase amount heal by 360

落英缤纷
    Range: 27m
    Mp: 410
    Channel: 0.5 sec
    Cast: 1.0 sec
    Cooldown: 2.0 sec
    Bless target, recover hp equal to 800+35% of base magic attack over 9 sec when under attack. Effect last for 1 min
    Sage: 35% chance recover 280 Mp over 6 sec
    Demon: Effect extend to 2 min

重生术
    Range: 20m
    Mp: 2900
    Channel: 1.5 sec
    Cast: 1.5 sec
    Cooldown: 30.0 sec
    Seal target's soul, cause target able to resurrect after death. Seal can last for 30 min. Reduce exp lost by 88%, revive with 50% hp.
    Sage: Exp lost reduce to 95%
    Demon: Revive with 100% hp

Both healing plants have 35 sec cd, weaker one last 1min while the stronger one last 20 sec. Weaker on heal 115 hp every 2 sec, addition heal effect base on caster's damage. Stronger on heal 100 hp every sec, healing effect increase by 50 every sec.

I think Mystic can heal more than Cleric...but Cleric got BB and buff. I hope Mystic's sage/demon third summon's skill won't replace it. Third summon already got skill that absorb damage, although not as much as cleric, and also not party, but sage/demon give every summon a new skill. Hope I can get the information about it soon.

Thanks for this. I was right, Mystic is only a semi supporter. I'm the one with party buffs and my Demon rez is better (no exp loss at all). I also have BB and Purify. Heal amount depends on weapon anyways, I don't think the difference is too big. b:victory Also, in a therad people said Mystic's fast heal does not stack like our IH. I hope it is true!!!
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ugysekell wrote: »
    Thanks for this. I was right, Mystic is only a semi supporter. I'm the one with party buffs and my Demon rez is better (no exp loss at all). I also have BB and Purify. Heal amount depends on weapon anyways, I don't think the difference is too big. b:victory Also, in a therad people said Mystic's fast heal does not stack like our IH. I hope it is true!!!
    I dont think it matters on what res is better, one is used for revive after death (most likely to cast on the clerics) and the other is used by the cleric on another person.

I dont think the comparison on exp loss is warranted here since they are both 2 different types of res. Mystic may be a "support" healer, but to me it seems like they can solo heal things just fine, since Cleric has OP heals anyway. Having a Mystic as a main healer just adds a little challenge to the game imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • Nella - Sanctuary
    Nella - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mystic as a main healer? People would miss the Cleric buffs... Especially melees, they like the extra magic defense. I'm 100% sure people will prefer Cleric over Mystic as a healer. Mystic might work in lower BHs if they can't find a Cleric but FCCing without Cleric buffs, BB and Purify... Hmmm, I can't imagine that. o.o

I find Cleric's Revive better, because lvl 11 versions mean no exp loss at all. It's useful after lvl100 and especailly 101+ when you lose millions of exp upon death. Cleric's Revive is always there when you need it, has short cooldown and you have less trouble with it. The Revive buff is annoying - You can forget about it and it will wear off at the worst time. b:surrender
  • sikozu
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mystic as a main healer? People would miss the Cleric buffs... Especially melees, they like the extra magic defense. I'm 100% sure people will prefer Cleric over Mystic as a healer. Mystic might work in lower BHs if they can't find a Cleric but FCCing without Cleric buffs, BB and Purify... Hmmm, I can't imagine that. o.o

I find Cleric's Revive better, because lvl 11 versions mean no exp loss at all. It's useful after lvl100 and especailly 101+ when you lose millions of exp upon death. Cleric's Revive is always there when you need it, has short cooldown and you have less trouble with it. The Revive buff is annoying - You can forget about it and it will wear off at the worst time. b:surrender
    Yeah :) but think of how much it is going to save those clerics in exp! If it is something that important, I would imagine the really good players would not forget to have it up at all times, even if you have to recast it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mystic is more like a situational healer. Cleric is the professional healer and will never be replaced. Mystic will probably get more and stronger attack skills than us. Most MMOs have secondary healers and tanks, but all the classes have their own roles.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mystic attack is actual worse then Cleric b:chuckle

I think revive with 100% hp is quite useful for PvP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • sikozu
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mystic attack is actual worse then Cleric b:chuckle

I think revive with 100% hp is quite useful for PvP.
    No offense Mooy but somehow I have a huge sinking feeling that Mystics are going to be quite a bit more powerful on PW-US than PW-CN. Not that anything in the game mechanics is actually changed, but that US players have a different outlook and style to playing than CN. At least that is what I have exp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mystic can kill cleric pretty easy yes. But the damage output it self no. Mystic itself can not deal more damage than cleric unless you got super good gear. I said mystic's attack, that mean not incude summon. With summon they can deal more damage :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mystics won't replace Clerics because they're going to be secondary healers. If anything, Mystics will make the Cleric's life easier by helping with healing other squad members while the Cleric concentrates on the tank. Also, the Mystic revive is fantastic to be used on the Cleric. In the past Clerics were the only ones who had to suffer going to town, losing exp and ressing everyone, not any more with the Mystic. And, finally, Cleric buffs are amazing and cover more stats than Mystics. As for damage, well, we're going to have to wait untill we can see for ourselves. I don't think Mystics are exactly built for firepower but those summons will sure come in handy, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I for one am glad mystics have popped up, their heals are neat, but in no way do they rival clerics from what i can tell so far. Sage ih heals for a redicilous amount and stacks, mystics dont have a stack heal. We have purify and they don't, our rez is way faster, they also lack blue and red bubbles as well as aoe mag attack def etc party buffs. We will always be needed.

I suppose a mystic might be able to heal a party on its own, but a cleric will always be the preferred method
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Study in Wanmei have shown that Mystic heal about 1k-500 hp per sec higher than Cleric at lvl90s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sikozu
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Study in Wanmei have shown that Mystic heal about 1k-500 hp per sec higher than Cleric at lvl90s
    So far I am loving my Mystic! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vibba - Sanctuary
    Vibba - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    To be honest, I was kind of worried but now I'm relieved. Mystic skills are on ecatomb already. They fail. xD No squad buffs, lol. Only some heals and healing flowers wtf? We still win with BB (that also reduces all incoming damage by 50%, remember?), purify, stacking IH, buffs, lvl11 revive and maybe even damage (and we can AoE grind on poison mobs). b:bye /thread
  • gamer12345
    gamer12345 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Naw. All the mystic heals and rezs are like charms. Long cooldown, and u must put the rez spell before they die. Same with some heals. So its like a really bad hp charm. Only one heal are similar to a Wellspring Surge or IronHeartb:laughb:victory
  • XRathSphereX - Archosaur
    XRathSphereX - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No. Mystics have no BB, no Purify, no stackable IH, no Revive, no Wings of Protection, no Magic def. buff, no really strong heal like our Stream of Rejuvenation.
    There is a thread where they say Mystics will have a fast heal similar to IH but it is not stackable.
    I also heard they will have some kind of buffs but not magic def (melees like our magic def buff).
    Yes, they have a Revive buff but what if they forget about it? Or a boss debuffs them (like in FCC). Then they are screwed. :P
    Cleric > Mystic. /thread

first off Mystic dose have revive, its called Resurrect its a buff ability in-case you die you can revive at the spot where you died at. Why spend the time going to town to revive (release corpse) I played mystic and understand the ability's. Unlike clerics they cant revive themselves only revive others, But mystic can revive themselves and others but if manly a buff you have to click the Resurrect button to revive themselves.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Pssh, Mystics just seem like venos with free rez scrolls for everyone. The cleric will still have vastly superior buffs, heals, and rez from what i've seen. Looks like they'll definitely out damage us though. Then again, most squads
    aren't taking us for the DD anyway. IJS

yea like cleric can revive themselves, yea by going to town LOL ans not by a buff to revive at the spot they die at.
  • ugysekell
    edited March 2011
    Options
    first off Mystic dose have revive, its called Resurrect its a buff ability in-case you die you can revive at the spot where you died at. Why spend the time going to town to revive (release corpse) I played mystic and understand the ability's. Unlike clerics they cant revive themselves only revive others, But mystic can revive themselves and others but if manly a buff you have to click the Resurrect button to revive themselves.

So? What if you forget about the buff or it wears off at the moment of death? Then you are screwed, dude. I am a lvl100 Demon Cleric and thanks to BH / Nirvana / TT, I can afford to buy rez scrolls for myself... Thankfully, I almost never have to use them... I use maybe 2 / week. That's very cheap compared to the millions I earn each day... There, I CAN REZ MYSELF TOO, big deal. b:bye
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ^ It actually makes me feel like a noob (to have a Mystic who heals ME). I don't need assistance and I can keep myself and my squad alive easily with my Demon healing skills (got all).

Also, I am sure, in most situations people won't sacrifice an aps character for a secondary healer. :P I've been to too many FCCs and Nirvanas to know that they go crazy about aps and they want EXP AND MONEY FASSSSST rush rush rush faster fasterrrrr. Lately I see less and less Barbs in squads, aps BMs and Sins take their place. Why would they want one more healer? To slow the squad down? LOL suuure. I almost never meet other casters in squads anymore... All Sins, BMs, Barb, fist Archer and RARELY a Veno because of amp. Buuut okay, good luck Mystics ROFL.

I bet you enjoy if you die by accident and have to go to town. I would laugh at you as a mystic since you clerics will be wasting time releasing corpse without are revive buffs witch you can't do if you was to solo and died and can't revive, and spend all your money for some stupid item scrolls when you can get a revive buff for free from a mystic and save your coins for something better
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So? What if you forget about the buff or it wears off at the moment of death? Then you are screwed, dude. I am a lvl100 Demon Cleric and thanks to BH / Nirvana / TT, I can afford to buy rez scrolls for myself... Thankfully, I almost never have to use them... I use maybe 2 / week. That's very cheap compared to the millions I earn each day... There, I CAN REZ MYSELF TOO, big deal. b:bye

I never forget to buff myself, you think i am that short memory to remember? I aint dumb. I buff myself with revive to reset the timer if needed to keep it flowing. Don't tell me like i will forget, plus i got coins worth more to spend on other items then some dam scroll, It dose not have to be scroll this ans scroll that just to revive. Secondly those scrolls are 1 usage only that it end of story.

Mystic's revive buff never runs out and can be used as long as he.she has mp left. The only thing that dose is his mp which can be easily restored by a potion. And don't say that if your a cleric and you can just shout for revive just because you had a bad timing for heals and did not ask or don't want a mystic's res buff before you started fighting. Its not all about res scroll, you know we have mystics.
  • ugysekell
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I never forget to buff myself, you think i am that short memory to remember? I aint dumb. I buff myself with revive to reset the timer if needed to keep it flowing. Don't tell me like i will forget, plus i got coins worth more to spend on other items then some dam scroll

I never said you are going to forget it every time, but it MIGHT happen. ^^
    And aw, I'm so sorry. I forgot I have my endgame stuff so I can waste money on dam scrolls.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I never said you are going to forget it every time, but it MIGHT happen. ^^
    And aw, I'm so sorry. I forgot I have my endgame stuff so I can waste money on dam scrolls.

Well it won't happen. besides it last 15mins then upgraded last 30mins, it should last long like a cleric buff or close ether way as long as it last that's all it matters. Plus i goten threw quests without scrolls i died at some times as a barb but that's just bad timing. But went threw a lot of quest to level 32 without holding a scroll you know why? constant heal (meditation +potions=instant heal and mp restored) and potions all day every day cheaper i have vary low coins only 20 to 50 k in coins maybe more and still be able to go on without a trip to buying a single scroll may sound crazy but i aim for survival not death.

PS: I got away a mob with only 4 hp left that was a good timing, but healed up fast. that was the mobs in heaven's tears location.
  • ugysekell
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well it won't happen. besides it last 15mins then upgraded last 30mins, it should last long like a cleric buff or close ether way as long as it last that's all it matters. Plus i goten threw quests without scrolls i died at some times as a barb but that's just bad timing. But went threw a lot of quest to level 32 without holding a scroll you know why? constant heal (meditation +potions=instant heal and mp restored) and potions all day every day cheaper i have vary low coins only 20 to 50 k in coins maybe more and still be able to go on without a trip to buying a single scroll may sound crazy but i aim for survival not death.

(Threw? You mean through? English is not my native language, so I might be wrong. :P)

Anyways, I never used Res scrolls at lower lvls either. But from 1 to 80, I died maybe 2 times? Cleric is powerful and easy to survive anything. I only use them now after 100, because I do not want to waste my squad's time, I very rarely need them and they are cheap. b:chuckle
  • Nella - Sanctuary
    Nella - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I hate Mystics, they think they are soooo pro cuz they got this stupid revive skill, who gives a fu.ck? Sins have a similar skill (Deaden Nerves), so what?! Clerics are way better in heals and even their revive. Who cares if no revive buff? We have been playing without Mystics for years and we were just fine.
  • War_Dawg - Sanctuary
    War_Dawg - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Anyone who thinks that a mystic is going to replace a cleric is a noob n dosen't know what the hell they are talking about. Maybe they need to make a cleric or go back and the one they have some more. I don't see the mystice being able to buff a party like a cleric or purify someone like a cleric. Can the mystics consistantly spams heal a tank like a cleric I think not. But being that I have not made my mystic yet I don't know for sure but, from what I read I don't see the mystics being able to do what my 78th lvl or my gf's 100 lvl cleric can do period.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Anyone who thinks that a mystic is going to replace a cleric is a noob n dosen't know what the hell they are talking about. Maybe they need to make a cleric or go back and the one they have some more. I don't see the mystice being able to buff a party like a cleric or purify someone like a cleric. Can the mystics consistantly spams heal a tank like a cleric I think not. But being that I have not made my mystic yet I don't know for sure but, from what I read I don't see the mystics being able to do what my 78th lvl or my gf's 100 lvl cleric can do period.

That's what mystic is expert at.

They overall heal a little more than cleric, but not as reliable as ironheart (but mystic can heal more). Their revive does not reduce exp lost by 100%, 80% in this version at max lvl, sage 95% and demon 88%. Mystic's revive can resurrect with higher hp, 50% for sage and 100% for demon. At the damage side, mystic can deal more damage than cleric, but less debuff and control. Mystic can not buff. And I am sure mystic don't want to be the one that heal due to their high mp cost for healing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ugysekell
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And I am sure mystic don't want to be the one that heal due to their high mp cost for healing.

There's the point. They are already whining about MP cost, hahaha!

Also, who cares if they can heal bigger? I can already outheal most people's full HP bar, even some barbs lolol (I'm R9 Cleric). Heal amount depends on your gear, I won't argue about 1k healing differences. -_-

Also, who cares if I Revive with only 10% HP/MP? I pop a Wellspring and target has full HP, problem solved. :P I could even heal their mana with my demon IH but I'm not responsible for the blue line, only the red one. ;)

Also, even if Mystics can constantly heal / AoE heal, they can't cut incoming damage by half like our BB (it's very needed in some situations). That's where Clerics are better. What's the point to spamheal the squad if a boss 1hits most of them with 8k damage? With BB, it's just 4k and everyone's alive. ;)

Also, Purify... I won't even say anything. Just think about Pole or Decaying Fragnance in FCC. xD Mystic would fail there again.

Cleric > Mystic.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    About damage absorb part, we need to wait for sage/demon to come out in this version or a player get the book for salvation in wanmei. Salvation has skills that can absorb damage, sage/demon give them an extra skill, we need to wait and see about what that skill does.

I think 100% revive can be useful in PvP. Die then revive with full hp and fight again. Also the revive is a buff, so you don't need to running around to revive people when they die. You just need to pre revive them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ugysekell
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think 100% revive can be useful in PvP. Die then revive with full hp and fight again. Also the revive is a buff, so you don't need to running around to revive people when they die. You just need to pre revive them.

Oh yes, I always forget about PVP. xD *PVE only player* b:surrender
    But if they die, you have to rebuff them again. x.x And you have to hurry because if they die again before the buff then they are screwed (if there's no Cleric around).
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I like to say one thing as this what will happen, and what i feel will be like. Its not a story or anything just something that might or may not happen

Cleric Bully (who thinks is far superior that loves to revive in home town): Oh great look a mystic in are plume city, just great.

Mystic (that wants to help support in ability's clerics can't do): Hello Cleric thought you might be of some help in some skills to fill in the gap that you guy's can't use.

Cleric Bully: We don't want your race or you mystics around we are superior healers we can do 110% better job than you mystics could ever do we own the spot light so step aside and let the processionals do the work.

Mystic: hmf, you will regret it one day cleric and you will need are help one day, and will see to it that your cockiness will just be nothing and just think you can do a better job than us.

PS: When ppl who play clerics thinks there far better and don't need a mystic and treat them as outsiders are just spoiled little brats that just won't accept the mystics can fill in holes and gaps that clerics could never do or specialise in certain skills. But even if clerics has some skills that can match up to skills mystic have there still some skills that mystics can do but cleric can't do.