Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeee that hair color! You MUUUUST tell me how you got it b:shutup

Omg Graviora.. O_O
    So pretty, dont make her hair go back to blond. <3
    She looks alot better with that reddish hair I think.
    Now I want that fash and hair toooo~ :3
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Ahszia;; 4/5 :) I like the second one best. The only reason you lost a point is because I don't like the hair.

Alright... gave Grav a temporary makeover. I'll be going back to blonde in a few days probably.

20110223063805.png

Tbh, I dont like the hair very much Gravi ._.' She looks better as a blond IMHO b:surrender But if you like it, you should keep it. Its just 1 wizzies opinion xP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Takutaku got a makeover.

2011-02-2523-54-14.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Graviora
    TBH i dont really like the new colors either. But thats just me. I liked her blonde hair more. She's still pretty tho :)

Ezaly
    I loove her green eyes. All i would change is hair color a little darker to match her eyebrows. 4.5/5

Takumeme
    Aaaah, she's so pretty. She looks very Chinese and cute. Her eyes is a little too vertical imo, but it you dont have to change that if you like it. 4.9/5
    And your siggy is awesome, did you make it yourself?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Thank you very much b:thanks
    And why yes, I did make it 0:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Again, thanks for the opinions on my veno guys. I'll keep the critique in mind. <3

@Graviora - I love the new look Grav. Something about her face is just so...proportional and gorgeous now. It was gorgeous before but her features pull together so cohesively. And I'm a sucker for red hair. <3 5/5

@Taku - I really love the red theme you have going on. 4/5 The only thing I would change is her eyes, somehow trying to make them look less squinty. (Maybe it's the angle?)

Now it's my Sins turn, people seem to either love or hate her look. I really wanted to play up the dark aspect of the class and make Ublizit seem serious, cold, and maybe even a bit bloodthirsty. b:chuckle Also I was reaaaaaalllyy going for something very different than the presets, and barely edited presets, you always see running around for the TB.
    ublizitvote.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @ Ezerly
    I like her over all look, she is quite charming. I do think her eyes are a bit horizontally too long & her eyebrows too thin and dark(kinda looks like pencil) but regardless she is attractive. 4/5

@ Gravoria
    This is honestly one of the prettiest characters I have seen here :o she looks like Charlize Theron kinda. xD Really nice job 5/5

@ Taku
    I like the color combination and the make-up. However her eyes are really high up and slanted making them look a lil unnatural. I really like your fashion though x) goes well with the hair. 3/5

@ Llux
    She is incredibly unique and beautiful in her own right. However I am not fond of the nose..could it be the nostrils? To me they look just a tad bit wide but its all subjective of course X) overall really awesome job x) 4/5

I have a lot of fun making characters so i decided to try and make a tideborn char that doesnt have humongous eyes like my other two. X3 this is Tearleigh. I cannot decide on which color scheme to go with. i personally like the darker one the best but I am not sure. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks. : )

25gcjh2.jpg

2e3xvl0.jpg
    scwc2v.jpg

• Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Thanks guys.
    Does this look better? o.o
    TakutakuEdit.png

Llux:
    Yeah, her nose is a bit big, but it's still unique and very prominent. I freaking adore that body type due to the makeup, at least on dark skin. And you worked the hair really well.

Ahszia:
    I like the eye color of the second, but it makes the eyes look a lot wider which is what you're avoiding >.<
    I see nothing wrong with the black hair, though 0: All of them could work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    OK here we go im back

@taku she actually looks gorgeous 4.5/5 theres a slight somethign off about the proportions of her face. Eyes are a tiny bit too far apart purhaps. hair loosk great on her though

@Ahszia i like the green one best fo sho she looks fishy XD sorry tideborns are meant to be fishy roflalthough her head is a tad too small for her body. 4.9/5 though

@Llux 3/5 i love love love the colour scheme its nice to see somebody brave enough to go darker however from then on i cant say i like much just cause for me her eyes are too closed so that she looks stoned her mouth looks a lil pouty. but she definatly is striking bravo

OK Dors has had a hair style change. only problem is....i kinda accidently made her have the stupid orange streaks in her hair.IGNORING the texture which will be fixed which cut fo you guys preffer? Oh yeah and i dunno if you can see but her eyebrows got a lil mroe realistic

Dorsetnewface.jpg
    Dorsnewface3.jpg

New cut or

assmunch.jpg

I apoligise for non edited screenshot of new hair and non resized etc etc but i was pig lazy and currently have limited access to game. thought i would spare my poor hubby the trial of having to go take screenshots for me.

Feedback?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

OK Dors has had a hair style change. only problem is....i kinda accidently made her have the stupid orange streaks in her hair.IGNORING the texture which will be fixed which cut fo you guys preffer? Oh yeah and i dunno if you can see but her eyebrows got a lil mroe realistic

Feedback?

Personally, I prefer the new air cut. It gives her a tomboy touch which I think suits her face perfectly. b:pleased
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    @ Takumeme
    She looks perfect now, imo. 5/5 ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thankies <3

I was also thinking about remaking my psy, but there are a few things that still bug me.

2011-02-2823-22-45.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    @Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    omgosh D;
    dont change anything on ur psy
    shes so pwetty >x<
    Always loved this make up for TBs but it always looked creepy on the chars i created lawl x.x
    i adore her and especially her eyes ;>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    @Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    omgosh D;
    dont change anything on ur psy
    shes so pwetty >x<
    Always loved this make up for TBs but it always looked creepy on the chars i created lawl x.x
    i adore her and especially her eyes ;>
    That's just the preset, haven't gotten a makeover scroll yet to change her TO that, if I like it enough b:chuckle Thank you, though.
    I tried my best to make it work, it is one of my fav presets for TB. Maybe you should take another shot at it 0:

It's annoying that the forums cut off the pic =/

This is what she looks like currently
    2011-02-2800-45-30.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eiria - Dreamweaver
    Eiria - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    2011-03-0215-28-52-1.jpg

My new seeker. I wanted to make her look like a crusader. Any suggestions? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamweaver:
    Eiria -- BM
    Willoh -- Seeker
    Wooper -- Assasin
  • Sakyou - Sanctuary
    Sakyou - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My new seeker. I wanted to make her look like a crusader. Any suggestions? b:pleased

I think she's awesome looking already. 5/5! :3
    Systematic time is ticking
    Getting close to you
    S T A R L I N E, the brightness only guides to you
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just wanted an opinion on my seeker lol. Before anyone says anything, I do sort of like imperfections... so long as they aren't too glaring. So yes I know her nose is a bit wide and such. I really wanted to try and make her cute and pretty at the same time, but not a super model. >_> dunno how to explain it but bah, here's the picture

Kaida-3.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Spellflower - Archosaur
    Spellflower - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    5/5

She looks really beautiful imo, don't change a thing! ( well unless you want to make her 'perfect') only thing, the shade of blue hair maybe? it looks dull compared to eyes, butterfly...third eye .-.;

o8rw4n.jpg
    Clan 0utlaw's noobeish leader~<3
  • Veirdail - Heavens Tear
    Veirdail - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Help me with fixing character? :S this is my veno, i think i showed her on this thread before but since i started playing with her ive been told that she looks like a fish and a horse. :x
    ive also been told that her makeup makes her look like shes 40 and than she has dark circles and wrinkles under her eyes plus that they are way too far apart and that the shape of her lips looks like two pieces of flabby tuna pasted together :L
    her skin is apparently the pasty color of an old book and her **** arent big enough.
    also her nose is pointy and makes her look like a crow. :S
    also she looks like a preset and is completely unoriginal
    Can you please rate her an tell me how to fix her? x.x she's apparently really ugly according to other people and i would like to know if you think this is true and if so how can i fix her and make her look better??

21l63wj.jpg
    i know some people do this a lot but before you rate, could you please read some of the things I wrote above instead of just skipping it? x.x it could help, thanks. or at least read the part in bold
  • Spellflower - Archosaur
    Spellflower - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Veird.

Thicken and lower eyebrows.
    Widen eyes, increase eyeball size, etc, to make them less...angular.
    Use a softer shade if you want, but do make the lips bigger, if they're bright red, they better be luscious :3
    Also her **** are fine imo, tbh I'd say too big but whatever floats your boat.

Whoever said all that is really nasty 3:

I personally prefer pale skin and pale hair, so I cant really say anything, except maybe black hair pale skin is too severe...unless you go for a complete gothic look, to which I'd suggest heavy eye make-up.

Overall, 4/5
    Clan 0utlaw's noobeish leader~<3
  • Kahurangi - Sanctuary
    Kahurangi - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Verdail, it depends what look you're going for! If you're going for the Snow White look hehe, then you did a good job, love the dark hair, pale skin, red lips... Spellflower pretty much suggested what I was going too, so I won't reiterate on that :p I'd give her 4/5.

Kyna, I LOVE your seeker, she's my fav seeker I've seen so far :) Definitely 5/5 I think that little quirks, or what people may call imperfections, are what set our characters apart, and makes them unique :) One thing I'd possibly change is the colour of the hair, maybe a brighter blue to go with the blues in her 3rd eye/eyes?

5/5 for Eiria and Spellflower, both look awesome :)
  • EuroTrash - Raging Tide
    EuroTrash - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    2011-03-0300-20-00.jpg

Would like some feedback on my seeker?
  • Bublee - Heavens Tear
    Bublee - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    2011-03-0215-28-52-1.jpg

b:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC]http://i55.tinypic.com/m8d10j.gif[/SIGPIC]
    If you would like me to make you a siggy, send me a pm. ;)
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Cleric <3

2011-03-0318-36-28.png

Seeker

2011-03-0320-35-51.png

suggestions or anything? :o
  • Sakyou - Sanctuary
    Sakyou - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    2011-03-0300-20-00.jpg

Would like some feedback on my seeker?

I'm loving his look. Very snazzy. 5/5!
    Systematic time is ticking
    Getting close to you
    S T A R L I N E, the brightness only guides to you
  • Chardenelle - Heavens Tear
    Chardenelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My seeker :]
    Comments, feedback and ratings are welcome :))
    2ey8gtv.jpg
    ru1t12.jpg
    Also, how to make her more original? Thank you
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Amourie: Your cleric is lovely, but maybe you could make her chin a bit less pointy... just a personal suggestion. Your seeker is just adorable b:victory
    Chardenelle: So beautiful eyes, I love the colour you chose!

Here is my Mystic. As I didn't get any feedback in the other post, I try my luck here.
    I know, she's not very original...

princesse.jpg

princesse2.jpg
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Amourie - Heavens Tear
    as i said long before xD
    love ur EP's eye make up it really fits her and adore the colors on her
    same for ur EG o:
    she has a natural look and imo for me she looks like the nice girl next door ;>
    but lol rlly
    i feel like hugging her when she opens her arms like this xD
    5/5 for both

Chardenelle - Heavens Tear
    shes one of my fave EG so far posted in this forum :> 5/5 too

SellynZaali - Harshlands
    love her lips and eyes
    tho imo the colors don't really match o:
    4/5 :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Templar_Giga - Heavens Tear
    Templar_Giga - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mandysaur: I will spare you my usual attacks, this time.

Don't be fooled as to why. :P
    The one and only.

[☆☆☆Allie's Cuddle Machine]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And in today's episode of Random Dyes Gone Wrong:

neefer.png

I still love him though b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]