Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Emmii - Dreamweaver
    Emmii - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @ Crystalhale; she could have been cute but now she looks really manly with those hairy bushes you call eyebrows. Idk if you like it that way but I do not so therefore 2/5 b:surrender
    Rockin teh Dreamweaver server.

[Main] Victorique ~ Mystic
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @crystalhale I really like the looks of your char :) Colours go very well together and those eyebrows give her a foreign, maybe portugese or spanish touch ^^

Only thing I would criticize are her lips.Theyre a bit too pouty for my liking.

4.5/5
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    rosacamelia
    I cant see your wizzard's face clearly.. But i think it's a little long, and i think i would change her lip size. Other than that, i think she looks good :) 3/5

crystalhale
    You dont see that kind of eyebrows often. I think it looks good on her, but i would make them just a little smaller. Her eyes seems to be staring? :o Anyway, i like her colors ^^ 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Namizu - Raging Tide
    Namizu - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hi everyone~
    I'm pretty new to PWI, (Played a different PWE game for a long time though.) and made this char, Namizu, about a month ago? I don't get to play much so I guess I still count as a newbie. Err, sorry for rambling.
    Anyways. I just wanted to get some opinions on it and was wondering if I did alright creating her. :3

Namizu.png
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hi everyone~
    I'm pretty new to PWI, (Played a different PWE game for a long time though.) and made this char, Namizu, about a month ago? I don't get to play much so I guess I still count as a newbie. Err, sorry for rambling.
    Anyways. I just wanted to get some opinions on it and was wondering if I did alright creating her. :3

Namizu.png
    She is beautiful. Very well done.
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Namizu - 4/5 Very good job with editing her face (for your first time?). It looks like you took some time to try to make her your own. There's something very nice and different going on with her expression and specifically her nose/mouth. Maybe it's the tiny smile. But either way she looks different enough from all the other TB ladehs running around that I noticed. :D Only thing that I would change would possibly be the distance between her eyes and eyebrows. Maybe bringing them closer together, but it's not a must.

Well I've been out of this thread for a while but my posting mood/time has been nice tonight so I'm going to through Llux in here once again. Especially since there seems to be new people lurking and rating. >:3

lluxrate.png

Actually I think I'll post all my characters over time again. Gotten some new ones and more edits.
    Llux has turned into my elegant but tough BM who's toned herself, gotten a bit of a tan, and a needed dose of maturity over her PW career. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Namizu - Raging Tide
    Namizu - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Ahszia: Thank you very much. :3

@Llux: Thank you as well, I appreciate the suggestion, and now that I look at it closer, it does look like the eyebrows are a bit too high. I just thought it would add to the happy look I was going for, and I watch/draw a lot of anime, where often times they tend to be higher up on the face. xD

It's actually not the first character I've ever made, but it IS the first and only Tideborn character I've created so far, and also the first character I've attempted to actually play as. (My others are below level 3. ;_; )

As for your character, I'm not sure my newb self should be rating others, but she's very beautiful and pretty realistic in both face and body features, and I can't quite see anything I'd change. If I had to give a rating, I would say 5/5, because I don't see anything wrong and she is pretty. :3

Also, after looking through a chunk of this thread though, I'm glad to see how well proportioned your character is. The ones that look like they stuffed their bras with watermelons and have twiggy bodies look a little odd to me. Just my opinion though. D;
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Also, after looking through a chunk of this thread though, I'm glad to see how well proportioned your character is. The ones that look like they stuffed their bras with watermelons and have twiggy bodies look a little odd to me. Just my opinion though. D;

b:chuckle

I think your tideborn is a lovely girl C: she looks very sweet.

@llux I always loved your bm (as another female bm I can say we kick ****!) She has that feisty look on her thats like "come try and beat me >:3"

@Crystalhal- she has a queenly look to her, thats very nice o=

@rosacamelia- can't see her face but she looks good from what I can see. Her mouth might be a bit low, but that's just a personal preference and she still looks very good.
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    2011-02-1821-08-56.jpg

I just made this venomancer today, could i get some suggestions? x3

@ Llux - i have never seen a character look like that before. She is very pretty, and you have definitely made her your own.
  • Romanokun - Raging Tide
    Romanokun - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Ahszia 5/5 Lovely veno I would not change a thing about her xD

2011-02-1902-51-02.jpg

I would like some feedback on my barb yes I know its imposible to rate on my features, but would love to hear some comments! Ty in advance b:thanks
  • kidflash5
    kidflash5 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Namizu wow your character is easily 5/5 very hot!

These are my two characters.

CharacterPressa.png

Seserly.png
  • Liecit - Sanctuary
    Liecit - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ****! Double post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Slow and Casual Player~

Thank you for the Siggy Llux ~ b:kiss
  • Liecit - Sanctuary
    Liecit - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    3/5 Pressa is pretty but there's something really weird going on with her chin there. I hav no idea why the shadow is like that.

Seserly is pretty too but her eyebrows are too wide and looks like a pencil drew them on. Eyes may be a bit big too. But I still like her look a lot. 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Slow and Casual Player~

Thank you for the Siggy Llux ~ b:kiss
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Awww thanks for all the nice comments on Llux guys. >3< I really think I got her look down for good now. And thanks for commenting about her figure Namizu, I have beefed her up since the beginning and I'm glad it looks proportionate and nice.

Ahszia - 4/5 I think she's pretty cute too. Personally I would pick a different lip color though and somehow try to get the top part of her head to look less boxy.

Roman - 5/5 for that awesome fashion! It works so well with your panda. <3

Kidflash - Basically exactly what Lie said. :o

Okay so here's my archer now. I think she still needs some work with her expression, it seems kinda empty. I just don't have a feel for what exactly I want her face to be saying yet. *taps chin* As a character she's pretty confident and may have a bit too much pride.
    daphevote.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • kidflash5
    kidflash5 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Thanks for the tips I actually like Pressa better. I never really noticed the strange shadow I'm glad you pointed it out. I didn't really like Sersely that much anyways I have a hard time with Elfs.

Llux you did a great job shes really hot 5/5. Her lips are really kissable. To bad African American girls can't have blue eyes that look really cute with them. The way you did her jaw is perfect I have a hard time with that part. I'm going to practice and come back with more, you have inspired me!
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @ llux I like the colors you used, but her eyes seem a smidgen close? She looks very fierce.

@kidflash The elf is lovely, but for the human maybe move her lips downward a bit? I really like how you used earthy tones

@roma- Panda barbs are always gorgeous

@ahszia- She looks very well but the bright pink lips don't exactly go with the browns and golds you used. She is still very lovely
  • Romanokun - Raging Tide
    Romanokun - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Thank you so much for the positive feed back Tearle & Llux <3 b:cute
  • Pressa - Raging Tide
    Pressa - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hey guys Its me KidFlash5 who made Pressa and Seserly. I made a new character and i think she is pretty hot!

Scarlexas.png
  • Ragnarockin - Archosaur
    Ragnarockin - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    4/5

I really like the look, but maybe make the lower lip a bit fuller? It just didn't seem proportionate. Her face is quite long, and seeing the way the hair is, did you widen her forehead? But overall very hot/cute :3

33f5lq8.jpg
  • Pressa - Raging Tide
    Pressa - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I like your's too her hair fits really nicely with her face 4/5 and you did good with the ear size. I have problems with the ears and I end up covering them.
    Thnx for commenting on mine and your right about the bottom lip it should be fuller. I did make her forehead a little bigger cause I like girls with big foreheads and long faces. I was kind of inspired by Scarlett Johansson.
  • Nekoreirin - Archosaur
    Nekoreirin - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I like your's too her hair fits really nicely with her face 4/5 and you did good with the ear size. I have problems with the ears and I end up covering them.
    Thnx for commenting on mine and your right about the bottom lip it should be fuller. I did make her forehead a little bigger cause I like girls with big foreheads and long faces. I was kind of inspired by Scarlett Johansson.

Yeah I didn't like the ears, it's just weird that Venogirls end up with two pairs of ears @_@

Though I wasn't thinking Scarlett, your char actually reminds me of Gwynneth Paltrow, the same delicately structured face.

One thing with lips I noticed is that the straight line makes it look disproportionate even if you have a bigger lower lip =w= annoying

EDIT:

I like how we both only posted on forums to get rated x3
  • Lightyy_u - Harshlands
    Lightyy_u - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    29wr0o0.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divinibelle - Dreamweaver
    Divinibelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Looks like youre blantantly trying to copy graviora imo b:surrender

eedit: and please ignore the core connect... grav gave me this account and its my (new!) posting account xD i'm her sister
  • Lightyy_u - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Looks like youre blantantly trying to copy graviora imo b:surrender

eedit: and please ignore the core connect... grav gave me this account and its my (new!) posting account xD i'm her sister

for the last time i'm not;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ikuisesti
    ikuisesti Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't get what the big deal is, Grav's chara isn't even 'OMGAWESOME!!1!!' to me... Yet I've seen at least a couple of people get accused that they're copying her clerics look..

Your chara is very pretty Lightyy, :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ikuisesti wrote: »
    I don't get what the big deal is, Grav's chara isn't even 'OMGAWESOME!!1!!' to me... Yet I've seen at least a couple of people get accused that they're copying her clerics look..

This. :/

The blonde hair + dark eyeshadow look is pretty common. You can open up a tabloid and find some girl fitting that description very easily. It's not really owned by anyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Lightyy_u - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    tnks...anyway at the first my chara had her eyes line to harsh i thinned it and the color of her eyes was blue light they put me to make an natural colour so i did and i don't think i copy graviora her eyes is more blue then mine and her lips are red or somehing like that not pink but anyway...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EvilDivine - Heavens Tear
    EvilDivine - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Cant decide which one to have for my BM.

This 1:

OO.jpg

Or:

tr.jpg
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Both styles for your BM is very lovely, EvilDivine!

Although, I do seem to lean towards the first one more. Kinda reminds of Xena the Warrior Princess. XD Just kinda tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Soo... I decided to change Kui's hair/eye colour, and this is what I came out with...

I got bored when my squad wiped in TT b:avoid

2011-02-1918-19-07.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade