Dragon Points System is Live!

Comments

• sellsellsell
    sellsellsell Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    if any of this game is to be any example. Do not play this game. They take the RL monies you put into the game Loose it in a server glitch and call you a lier.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    so why isn't this thread destickied?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Lycori_Chan - Heavens Tear
    Lycori_Chan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Just started to play a bit more activly again and just wanted to say how happy I am wih the new DQ award system... This deffinitly makes up for the 20% reduced prizes... Now I'm of again to grind 50k dragon points so I can get a free Reindeer and a wig... Great job guys... b:victory b:thanks
  • sig1043a
    sig1043a Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Are all DQ point rewards non-trade-able?
  • Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide
    Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    adding more in time? when?
    would love to see those items needed to make herc and nix in the next update. i hade over 110k in DP until i went shopping b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The many sides of a Venomancerb:victory
    edited January 2011
    sig1043a wrote: »
    Are all DQ point rewards non-trade-able?

yep all r non trade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    i pmed frankie about a months ago and asked him that.

he said "before the expansion"

other than that the only other thing was i able to get out of him was "dragon orders" are one of the things being added. the rest of the new items i can only guess at
    dragon orders? those things u can get from the mail box?
    edit:
    my bad that isnt in the mail box but the celestrial shards and insignia are.
    i guess these wont be in the rwards section.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niadra - Dreamweaver
    Niadra - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    What happened to the DQ points page? It's not loading anymore. Have they got rid of it? :\

I was saving up my points and wanted to see how many I'd got.
    edited March 2011
    What happened to the DQ points page? It's not loading anymore. Have they got rid of it? :\

Go here

nice necro

/inbeforeclosed
  • Niadra - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    1 month to add an important question to an important thread isn't exactly a necro.

But thanks.
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Tried the link on this thread...unfortunately when I did clicked on it...it did tell me that the page is gone.
    edited March 2011
    1 month to add an important question to an important thread isn't exactly a necro.

But thanks.
    b:avoid lies
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Tried the link on this thread...unfortunately when I did clicked on it...it did tell me that the page is gone.

that would becuase that post was made on 11/3/10 when the DQ page first went up. they are finally adding new stuff to the system and had to take the page down to do so.

And other things you might not have noticed include: the forums have changed color and Genisis is coming out in about 7 hours.
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2011

The only issue I've got with the page being down for a week or so is... If I sell dq now, will I still be earning my dragon points? Are they changing the rewards and removing/increasing the price of some that are potentially important for the moment? I don't have infinite bank space to store as many stacks of 100 dq as I want while I'm unsure if I'm getting points for them.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This is PWI's subtle way of denying R9 Seekers/Mystics on day 1 of their release.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    sleepcat wrote: »
    This is PWI's subtle way of denying R9 Seekers/Mystics on day 1 of their release.

Aww, was only going r8 day 1 on my seeker, and they won't deny my ability to apply the rep badges I have... wait, they might... that'd be wierd... and crappy... NOOOOOO! b:sad

Back on topic, just confirm that dq rewards page will come back and Medal of Glory will be on it at the same price.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

• Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I wont mind if they put the forums down for a while, but the DQ page I really miss it, please put it back as fast as possible.
  • cuthebert
    cuthebert Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Does anyone know the points for a MOG? and points per DQ?
    edited March 2011
    cuthebert wrote: »
    Does anyone know the points for a MOG? and points per DQ?

Medals of Glory are 20k dq points each, and dq range from 0-35 points depending on the level of the dragon quest items. Read the dq before you sell it and you'll know what it's worth.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

• Malicar - Raging Tide
    Malicar - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Um, are they keeping the Dragon Points going? Or are they getting rid of it for genesis, because the page doesn't exist anymore.
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Um, are they keeping the Dragon Points going? Or are they getting rid of it for genesis, because the page doesn't exist anymore.
    Always read the new sticky threads by the Staff before posting... http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1008772
  • Niadra - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    that would becuase that post was made on 11/3/10 when the DQ page first went up. they are finally adding new stuff to the system and had to take the page down to do so.

And other things you might not have noticed include: the forums have changed color and Genisis is coming out in about 7 hours.

Okay I apologize as I seem to have started a combo of the same question. b:surrender
  • WhipThis - Lost City
    WhipThis - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Good work frankie!b:kiss
  • Marlach - Sanctuary
    Marlach - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hey guys, it's up!

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards

Keep in mind that, while the "Items Vendored" tab will show your history instantly, it will take up to 1 hour for you to actually be able to use your points.

Also, know that we'll be adding more reward items over time :)

Official News Post

Is this site finished? I keep getting a 404 error when i click that link. Also was wondering why you cant go there from the Game Info link anymore? Thanks
  • MedusaZeuss - Sanctuary
    MedusaZeuss - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Can not redeem my dragon quest rewards, anyone else having that problem? Got 14,000 I like to use!!!!!!
  • diamanty
    diamanty Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hey guys, it's up!

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards

Keep in mind that, while the "Items Vendored" tab will show your history instantly, it will take up to 1 hour for you to actually be able to use your points.

Also, know that we'll be adding more reward items over time :)

Official News Post

Hi, Frankie!

Thanks much for annoncement! You know, I tried to redeem one dqreward but had no success - item was not sent. It seems smth happened again with this link or system error. Please check. I`ll be highly appreciatedb:kiss
  • sarahhowells
    sarahhowells Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    diamanty wrote: »
    Hi, Frankie!

Thanks much for annoncement! You know, I tried to redeem one dqreward but had no success - item was not sent. It seems smth happened again with this link or system error. Please check. I`ll be highly appreciatedb:kiss

^ check the date, it was announced" a long time ago..and it's still "broken" as of last night.
  • diamanty
    diamanty Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ^ check the date, it was announced" a long time ago..and it's still "broken" as of last night.

Ohhh, just noticed! Thanks, hun!
    I wonder, if it is repaired one day or we have to say goodbye to nice dqrewardsb:sad
  • ericwillhoite
    ericwillhoite Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    why is the dq system still messed up i havent been able to access it for two weeks now. please fix the problem
  • guigribler
    guigribler Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    What????stop plz the nobssbb:byeb:surrender
This discussion has been closed.