Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Nekoreirin - Archosaur
    Nekoreirin - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    5/5

The only two things I feel are weird are the eye make-up, but that's my personal preference, whilst from this pic it seems her eyes are a bit too far from each other. What I love the most is though, that she looks like someone I'd meet in real life, and isn't overdone, if that makes sense haha ^^

33f5lq8.jpg

sorry for repost, but I was wondering if any of you ladies could advise me on a cash-shop hair that would look nice on my veno ^w^
    Also, can you wear a fashion hair with your regular armor?
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nekoreirin: I adore your veno! She's cute and beautiful at the same time! 5/5!

To answer your question, no you can't wear CS hair with regular armor unfortunately...but lucky you your char is cute enough as it is. xD

Also, I don't know what types of hair to suggest because they all look different on each char...sometimes for better and sometimes for worse. Like I remember my Celestial hair bangs were way too low so I had to adjust by moving my char's forehead up some...T_T if that made sense.

So best thing I could suggest is just simply preview them all and go by what you think is best...and if it turns out you don't like it...you could always trade with someone/sell it. o;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mimisama - Archosaur
    Mimisama - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nekoreirin ~ She looks really cute (: 5/5
    I was feeling bored and decided to just play around with character creation, and possibly a makeover! I'm not sure which hair to choose tho! Tell me what you think (:

#1:
    ogfnn4.png
    I had this hair a long time ago and decided I'd use it again, but I'm not sure if it goes okay.
    #2:
    v5lt07.png
    Most used hair. I'm not really sure about it because alot of people use it. But it looks cute with it.
    Ratings and advice are much appreciated (:
  • ArikaJJ - Heavens Tear
    ArikaJJ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    two very authentic looking characters u got there Mimisama :)
    Im not gona hide it, I like long hair asian girls b:chuckle therefore i have to go with the #2 hair.
    it seems u've shorten the chin abit on #2 compared with #1. In my opinion the #1 face looks better, its not too round. 4.5/5 for both nice work

Here are my 2 characters, assassin and archer. First one is suppose to look energetic with short hair for a lively assassin. Second one has a bit more lust and mature in looks.

enjoy b:cute

btw i play on heaven's tear, add me if you wana quest together

valeria.jpg

arika.jpg
  • Romanokun - Raging Tide
    Romanokun - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @ArikaJJ Both chars look very nice 4/5 b:pleased

2011-02-2200-11-08.jpg

Mounts same species as riders, I will leave it up to you all to tell me if its hot or not xD b:victory
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Romanokun - 6/5
    Just for giggles. Your panda's expression has to match your mount and the Tiger is flawless. b:chuckle

ArikaJJ -
    xValoria - I'm sorry but she looks like a preset to me. Tideborn characters are really hard to customize, imo.
    ArikaJJ - Her top lip looks pinched for some reason and not really a fan of the hair. 2.5/5

Mimisama -
    I like the face shape of your character but her eyes bother me a bit for some reason. Her lips are also a bit tiny for her face. 3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Romanokun - 6/5
    Just for giggles. Your panda's expression has to match your mount and the Tiger is flawless. b:chuckle

If that was possible, it would be the most amazing thing ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think this pic highlights alot, tell me what you guys think :D

20110222162710.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Zushie - Raging Tide
    Zushie - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hi all. Please rate my psycic Zushie. Hope you like her. Got a makeover scroll for changes.

2011-02-1601-15-452.jpg

tyvm
    I've got demon blood in me,
    this disease pumping through my veins,
    and i can't ever rip it out or scrub it clean.
    I'm a whole new level of freak!
    b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    29wr0o0.jpg
    Is that a private server?
    We currently do not have the crown fashion implemented yet on PWI
    id be wary of posting such stuff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nekoreirin - Archosaur
    Nekoreirin - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nekoreirin: I adore your veno! She's cute and beautiful at the same time! 5/5!

To answer your question, no you can't wear CS hair with regular armor unfortunately...but lucky you your char is cute enough as it is. xD

Also, I don't know what types of hair to suggest because they all look different on each char...sometimes for better and sometimes for worse. Like I remember my Celestial hair bangs were way too low so I had to adjust by moving my char's forehead up some...T_T if that made sense.

So best thing I could suggest is just simply preview them all and go by what you think is best...and if it turns out you don't like it...you could always trade with someone/sell it. o;

You're so sweet b:cute

Tis a shame o.o
    Can't really use any other hair, as her face...is actually a teensy bit off b:chuckle
    Next to her eyes there are strange protrusions the ponytail hides and fixes, for some reason it wont go away~

Zushie:|:- I like her colorscheme! <3 Though my suggestion would be to perhaps chubby up her face a bit, that chin is kinda pointsy :3 Unless you intended for her face to look exactleh like a <3
    Perhaps widen the eyes a tad more, and make the eyeballs bigger?

overall 4.8/5

Krisnda:|:- Good job fixing up that preset >.<
    Though I really don't like the dishrag on her head, she looks real good.
    There's something about her eyes that's really gorgeous, try to draw more attention to it, by giving your lips a more neutral color. Don't get me wrong, her lips have a great shape too, but those eyesss *_*

So yeah, 5/5 try changing lip color if you like, and perhaps her jawbones? They look a bit off, being so sharp, but this game does have...quirks when it comes to char editing >.<
  • ArikaJJ - Heavens Tear
    ArikaJJ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Cocobelle, Actually its not a preset, its true tideborns r hard to customize cause the presets are pretty good compared to others but if u look closely u'll see ive changed just about every thing. only two presets with this makeup.

compare.jpg
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Krisnda:|:- Good job fixing up that preset >.<
    Though I really don't like the dishrag on her head, she looks real good.
    There's something about her eyes that's really gorgeous, try to draw more attention to it, by giving your lips a more neutral color. Don't get me wrong, her lips have a great shape too, but those eyesss *_*

So yeah, 5/5 try changing lip color if you like, and perhaps her jawbones? They look a bit off, being so sharp, but this game does have...quirks when it comes to char editing >.<

Hmm, I get what your saying about the lip color, and i may try to bring the eyes out more. The hairstyle actually wasn't a preset, i had another hairstyle, but it got bugged to the "dishrag" you see there when the tideborn came, and i just kept it and made it my "style" lol. And now that you mention it, her jawbones do look kinda "v" like, i may or may not fix that, i kinda like it lol. ty for your wonderful comment ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well, normally Im waaaay too lazy to take screenshots but I managed to get some cool screens from the topmodel contest lol
    So heres my most loved char, my veno Xainou :)

20110209182739.jpg

And my first char, my cleric Im actually posting from lol
    Myralis :D
    blackwidow.png
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Cilfyn - Heavens Tear
    Cilfyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well, normally Im waaaay too lazy to take screenshots but I managed to get some cool screens from the topmodel contest lol
    So heres my most loved char, my veno Xainou :)

20110209182739.jpg

And my first char, my cleric Im actually posting from lol
    Myralis :D
    blackwidow.png

Your veno is pretty, I love the background. Only problem I have with her is her mismatched color for her eyebrow, but that may be because of my OCD. Ehehe. 4.5/5

The pose for your cleric makes her look honestly, hot. o_o Badass in a way. Like, "hehe, I could totally beat you up but still look hot doing it"
    The lighting is beautiful. I admire your photography skills.
    5/5
  • Cilfyn - Heavens Tear
    Cilfyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My cleric
    2db0aj8.jpg
    ev6knq.jpg
    Comments? Feedback? :D I will accept all of your comments
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Krisnda: Her face is lovely, her proportions excellent. The only thing I don't like is her makeup, but its a hard done to pull off and it doesn't look terrible. (I'm a little biased on it anyways haha. : ) ) 4.5/5

Myralis: Your Veno is truly beautiful, you did a fantastic job. I have nothing to add. 5/5
    Its hard to see your cleric's face, but from what i can see her nostrils look kind of large.

Cilfyn: While I love your style and the coloring you chose for this character, her eyes are too small and too far apart, giving her a fish like appearance. 3/5.

I just made this BM to join the list of my numerous other chars! I cannot decide on a coloring, though. Suggestions/ comments are always very appreciated!!

First Coloring :
    2v2dyzc.jpg

Second X3
    nnv3hc.jpg
  • Seirura - Heavens Tear
    Seirura - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Krisnda: Her face is lovely, her proportions excellent. The only thing I don't like is her makeup, but its a hard done to pull off and it doesn't look terrible. (I'm a little biased on it anyways haha. : ) ) 4.5/5

Myralis: Your Veno is truly beautiful, you did a fantastic job. I have nothing to add. 5/5
    Its hard to see your cleric's face, but from what i can see her nostrils look kind of large.

Cilfyn: While I love your style and the coloring you chose for this character, her eyes are too small and too far apart, giving her a fish like appearance. 3/5.

I just made this BM to join the list of my numerous other chars! I cannot decide on a coloring, though. Suggestions/ comments are always very appreciated!!

First Coloring :
    2v2dyzc.jpg

Second X3
    nnv3hc.jpg

She's real cute I love her, and glad to see a non preset Blademaster! But 2nd one I like best b:pleased
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Ahszia;; 4/5 :) I like the second one best. The only reason you lost a point is because I don't like the hair.

Alright... gave Grav a temporary makeover. I'll be going back to blonde in a few days probably.

20110223063805.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Myra, ohaider smexy b:dirty
    @Grav, I was surprised when I saw Grav yesterday =o I'd say that this hair colour fits her great and you should leave her like that for now :3 To me, she looks kinda younger o.o
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ahszia, I LOVE your char. xD It's just so cute, even with that crazy hair. =P
    I particularly love her eyebrows for some reason, and both colours look good on her :) But green is really pretty~ 5/5

Grav, I really like the new colours o.o Too bad they are only temporary. Kinda weird seeing you with red hair but I actually like it :D 5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'd say that this hair colour fits her great and you should leave her like that for now :3 To me, she looks kinda younger o.o

I also think she looks quite a bit younger. That new hair color is a great shade too, but I think I like the mature look she had before xD Still cute b:pleased
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Thanks guys for the feedback :) Actually, there was more than just a color change with this makeover. Its actually my veno's preset turned cleric with adjusted lips and new makeup. Its growing on me, although the color makes my normal hair look really bad so I tried something else :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lightyy_u - Harshlands
    Lightyy_u - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Is that a private server?
    We currently do not have the crown fashion implemented yet on PWI
    id be wary of posting such stuff

is just a ss lol ;)what do i get ban for a ss with fash which is not yet appeared?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Late reply but thanks again all who rated Daphe. I'll try the things you suggested on her when I can. b:kiss

Anyway! It's my pouty Veno's turn. Fluya is new-ish so I see plenty of things I want to edit about her when I can get my hands on a makeover scroll. But what do you guys think I should tweak? b:pleased
    fluyavote.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • EvilDivine - Heavens Tear
    EvilDivine - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Late reply but thanks again all who rated Daphe. I'll try the things you suggested on her when I can. b:kiss

Anyway! It's my pouty Veno's turn. Fluya is new-ish so I see plenty of things I want to edit about her when I can get my hands on a makeover scroll. But what do you guys think I should tweak? b:pleased
    fluyavote.png

Shes one of the best venos I've seen, And I've played for 2 years. Shes different and unique
    to all the others I see.

But the hair style doesn't work for me, But overall, A great job, And I wouldn't change her at all. :) 5/5
  • Ezaly - Dreamweaver
    Ezaly - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Llux: I love how she looks, the eyes are just perfect. I think her hair would look better if it were a tad darker and the nose a bit smaller. But she looks great, the red dress matches the fox ears perfectly!

I'm rather new to pwi and the amazing customization available but I did try to make my wiz look good. No idea what to change when I get the quest makeover scroll.
    2011-02-2318-27-18.jpg

2011-02-2318-23-31.jpg
    Cannot get fashion yet so normal equipment will have to do ...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    is just a ss lol ;)what do i get ban for a ss with fash which is not yet appeared?
    naw just wondered if pple had more common sense about posting SS's from illegal servers that the official PWi does not condone

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=501942&highlight=private+server+legal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Posting things from a p-server isn't going to get anybody banned lol, I'm not 100% sure if its illegal to play them but its obviously illegal to host it, problem is nothing will ever be done, it will cost to much money getting every single server shut down and somehow I don't think PWI wants to lose money, either way, posting a character from another server simply showing a picture of the character I highly doubt will be bannable, if it is on some freak chance then I'll be laughing, since when does showing a character from another server, as long as its NOT advertised, give any harm to PWI?

tl'dr, dont worry about posting pics from other servers, nothing will happen as long as its not being advertised.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @Ahszia;; 4/5 :) I like the second one best. The only reason you lost a point is because I don't like the hair.

Alright... gave Grav a temporary makeover. I'll be going back to blonde in a few days probably.

20110223063805.png

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeee that hair color! You MUUUUST tell me how you got it b:shutup