Little Note about tonights TW's

Options

Comments

• Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    this was the point of my thread XD +1 zarb u get a cookie

*facepalm* You think generating hate and discension are going to give you good TW? How sad is that? Sigh.....
  • Wicked_Dream - Archosaur
    Wicked_Dream - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    RioNHale, u really need to rethink how u are running ur faction. u claim to be in it for fun but then turn ur back on a faction who WILL give u fun TW's or just face roll u.. TBH we dont know because u decided to NO SHOW us for Nemesis TW (which u know is a losing TW). they are too CSed for u, u cannot stand up to them because they are better in many ways.

if u want to stop being a *****, attack us, faceroll us like u said u would in faction chat before i left. if u cant even handle us u cant handle nem, get over it move on join another faction or GET UR **** together and become a powerhouse faction with the goal of fun TW's. hell half ur members dont know what to do in TW. rion, just get ur **** together, btw to say that ur faction isnt about winning? kinda sad. this is a reason no one comes to immunity.... no motivation.

ok start the Q_Q idc, just stating a fact!

want some cheese with that Kaiser?
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *facepalm* You think generating hate and discension are going to give you good TW? How sad is that? Sigh.....

think about every faction besides narla vs impulse on this server that were the top factions.

all of them had hateful TW's thats why this server always fails. there wont be any good TW's except hateful ones and hateful ones will always end the factions involved.

its true and its honest :/ that is what u have to do to get a good TW the way this server is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    think about every faction besides narla vs impulse on this server that were the top factions.

all of them had hateful TW's thats why this server always fails. there wont be any good TW's except hateful ones and hateful ones will always end the factions involved.

its true and its honest :/ that is what u have to do to get a good TW the way this server is.

a truer statement has never been said...no one really has fun when ur just out there messin around with friends or what not.

the real fun comes from a true enemy...a hated adversary that you will do anything to beat...it makes you try that much harder and makes it that much better when you win and that much worse when you lose. THAT is what makes TW fun and THAT is what this server lacks.
  • BloodIetter - Archosaur
    BloodIetter - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

I can tell you now that Nemy vs Immunity there was no hate no drama it was fun a challenge and was a blast.

So tbh I think Rion made the corect desition
  • Faandral - Archosaur
    Faandral - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    a truer statement has never been said...no one really has fun when ur just out there messin around with friends or what not.

the real fun comes from a true enemy...a hated adversary that you will do anything to beat...it makes you try that much harder and makes it that much better when you win and that much worse when you lose. THAT is what makes TW fun and THAT is what this server lacks.

You don't have to get so deep into it that you need to defeat a hated opponent in order to enjoy something. That's just far too much of an emotion for something that everyone has pointed out at some point as being, "just a game." Defeating someone that you perceive to be better than you in some way is equally rewarding.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If that's the case, why did Rescind bid on Immunity anyway? Correct me If I'm wrong, but I thought their MO was taking down Nemesis.

Nope.

shortest post for me ever. Do I win something?

Damn, now its not the shortest.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited February 2011
    Options
    congrats immunity you are now nemesis' new ***** :D, they needed a replacement for phoenix b:chuckle

Now, now, Nemesis and Phoenix would never actually fight each other, would they?

And that's really what the point of this back and forth really is, it seems to me.

Nemesis and Immunity are saying they had a fun time at that TW. And that's great.

Rescind I think is simply saying don't act like it was genuine, because they are not fooled.

I mean, come on guys, its on film for crying out loud.

That's why I love being me: I'm so hated, noone toys with me even in a "friendly" TW, lol
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Faandral - Archosaur
    Faandral - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nope.

shortest post for me ever. Do I win something?

Damn, now its not the shortest.

awww you got me before my edits :(
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    want some cheese with that Kaiser?

no ty, my fleas prefer blood.

and kat not even gonna respond. i put up how it is, deal with it or continue being bored.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Random stuff.
    These are public forums.

-__________________________________-

He assumed people were too busy with their own gaming life that they wouldn't post here, sadly posting here and standing in west/south arch is all there is.
    Maybe, maybe not but this hate is giving you and many others something to do since there is just so much to do ingame, like level more alts. b:surrender

I mean, come on guys, its on film for crying out loud.

photo-shopped, I mean...wait uhh

<3 forums.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    IMO rion made the perfect choice...and in the end it is Rions choice he IS the lead. And if rion is so "fail" how is it we braught immunity back when it was crumbling to pieces? Ppl like being in Immunity because we are about having fun...and I believe we are always the bigger man in drama situations..considering all the trash talk the happend in WC when we no show'd...Alot of us have been looking forward to fighting Nem for a very long time. We;ve worked hard at beefing up or w/e so we had a fighting chance...

and btw..last i checked..we were 5 seconds from winning our attack on nem last week..:D

GF Nem cant wait for our tw this weekend..:3 and TY for keeping the drama out of everything..thats what makes tw with you fun.:D

Saph
    edited February 2011
    Options
    IMO rion made the perfect choice...and in the end it is Rions choice he IS the lead.

+1
    Ppl like being in Immunity because we are about having fun...

+1

We;ve worked hard at beefing up or w/e so we had a fighting chance...

-1 b:lipcurl
    and btw..last i checked..we were 5 seconds from winning our attack on nem last week..:D

-1 b:lipcurl
    GF Nem cant wait for our tw this weekend..:3 and TY for keeping the drama out of everything..thats what makes tw with you fun.:D

-1 b:lipcurl - The no drama with Nemesis is Nemesis is actually causing drama with Rescind, lol. It's actually fairly brilliant.
  • MrSho - Archosaur
    MrSho - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The no drama with Nemesis is Nemesis is actually causing drama with Rescind, lol. It's actually fairly brilliant.

lol :D i wonder what this weeks tw will bring b:shocked
  • Bovar - Archosaur
    Bovar - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Did KaiserNeko actually start this thread to tell Rion how to run a faction? Really? I know he can't be trying to tell us what is and what isn't a fun TW. Maybe Kaiser you should stick to just making Narla TW bids. Now that's fun!!
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Did KaiserNeko actually start this thread to tell Rion how to run a faction? Really? I know he can't be trying to tell us what is and what isn't a fun TW. Maybe Kaiser you should stick to just making Narla TW bids. Now that's fun!!

It was actually pretty funny to see narla vs narla TW on map when I checked TWs of the weekend.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • HoneyPott - Archosaur
    HoneyPott - Archosaur Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

What a pity Kaiser didn't see the "fun" in making said bids when there were still people in Narla wanting to TW, and he refused to bid, rarely came on-line, didn't post on faction forum or reply to members' and officers' pms on there, OR, perhaps most importantly, pass lead to someone willing to do all those things. I find it pretty absurd he started this thread to essentially call somebody else a fail leader... b:chuckle
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I couldn't agree with you more, Honey.

Furthermore, little known fact: Kaiser has been doing what he does best: ignoring my requests for the past month for him to pass Narla back to me, which I wanted to put on an alt, so this exact thing would never happen. Narla is dead. So let it be.

I had respect for you man. Now, I know your nothing but a effin joke. You took something that meant a lot to me and made it some little private joke to manipulate to use as a stab towards Nemesis. Not cool by a longshot. Its a bunch of bs.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I wish I had online friends and people who respected me online. My actions in the game/forum reflect who I truly am. God I must be a complete jerk and a super flirtatious/perverted stalker outside of the game to. O curse you internets!!

Hey wnb, did forsaken world feel exactly like PWI? I will admit, I was excited for that game but time and time again, PWE destroys my online hopes and dreams. New name, same game.

Also, hypothetically, if a action mmo was released in about 6-8 months with a subscription fee of $15(so no cash-shop). Would you be interested? T3R@.. btw I want to login this week sometime and get married =(

*edit*
    I remember being on FW forums and a post your pic type of thread was there. I posted on there and there was one picture being circulated of a particular female. Someone took the time to look the picture up and connect it to the real person on the picture(was a celebrity). By far, posts like that make my day. I understand hiding your identity, but lying like that is funny. Sami!! Where are ma nude pics yo?

(moral of this edit) no idea, but that person you really care about...might be a fake. But no worries, your fun is real bro. Thats all that matters right!

Cyber bro?
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I wish I had online friends and people who respected me online. My actions in the game/forum reflect who I truly am. God I must be a complete jerk and a super flirtatious/perverted stalker outside of the game to. O curse you internets!!

Hey wnb, did forsaken world feel exactly like PWI? I will admit, I was excited for that game but time and time again, PWE destroys my online hopes and dreams. New name, same game.

Also, hypothetically, if a action mmo was released in about 6-8 months with a subscription fee of $15(so no cash-shop). Would you be interested? T3R@.. btw I want to login this week sometime and get married =(

*edit*
    I remember being on FW forums and a post your pic type of thread was there. I posted on there and there was one picture being circulated of a particular female. Someone took the time to look the picture up and connect it to the real person on the picture(was a celebrity). By far, posts like that make my day. I understand hiding your identity, but lying like that is funny. Sami!! Where are ma nude pics yo?

(moral of this edit) no idea, but that person you really care about...might be a fake. But no worries, your fun is real bro. Thats all that matters right!

Cyber bro?

The look, I just dont like it. It`s pretty much like pwi, soo much free stuff, etc. But the chat, that`s just like horrible. There was no challenge in lvls 1-10, I wonder what was the point of those levels to exist. Like literally, my warrior had 3k hp, the "boss"/elite mob was hitting him for ~30-50, yeah.

And I got no issue with 15 bucks/month, like as much as I use in PWI weekly =/. Just you know the drill if I`m playing the game, you better get your game face on, lol.
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why should people be treated differently, regardless if they are on the phone, on the internet, in person?

Thats the problem with kids these days and the internet. They think they are safe, tucked behind a screen. b:chuckle
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    (...)Furthermore, little known fact: Kaiser has been doing what he does best: ignoring my requests for the past month for him to pass Narla back to me, which I wanted to put on an alt, so this exact thing would never happen. Narla is dead. So let it be.(...).

u have my moral support for this ... to bad this is the only thing i can do :(

@ Martin :O u are getting married? b:shocked with who b:angry i thouht we had something ... b:sad
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The look, I just dont like it. It`s pretty much like pwi, soo much free stuff, etc. But the chat, that`s just like horrible. There was no challenge in lvls 1-10, I wonder what was the point of those levels to exist. Like literally, my warrior had 3k hp, the "boss"/elite mob was hitting him for ~30-50, yeah.

And I got no issue with 15 bucks/month, like as much as I use in PWI weekly =/. Just you know the drill if I`m playing the game, you better get your game face on, lol.
    O you know it, the release will be after graduation so I will have alot less to worry about and I will have my weekends all to myself without having to worry about homework or a project. All I have to do now, is convince a certain someone, then I know you HAVE to come =p
    Why should people be treated differently, regardless if they are on the phone, on the internet, in person?

Thats the problem with kids these days and the internet. They think they are safe, tucked behind a screen. b:chuckle
    Easy answer, on the phone, you can easily tell how serious someone is by their tone. In person you can tell by their tone and their body language. On the internet, I dunno... perhaps if it's in all caps they are screaming at their screen as they type?

Also I am safe behind a screen, I get bullied alot in college but here, I login my veno and kill people! So I act really tough, video games boost my ego.
    u have my moral support for this ... to bad this is the only thing i can do :(

@ Martin :O u are getting married? b:shocked with who b:angry i thouht we had something ... b:sad
    Female + female = illegal.
    For some this is Perfect World, but for me.. it's not even close. b:surrender
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Options
    O you know it, the release will be after graduation so I will have alot less to worry about and I will have my weekends all to myself without having to worry about homework or a project. All I have to do now, is convince a certain someone, then I know you HAVE to come =p

Easy answer, on the phone, you can easily tell how serious someone is by their tone. In person you can tell by their tone and their body language. On the internet, I dunno... perhaps if it's in all caps they are screaming at their screen as they type?

I believe I`m screwed, yet again. Just like hit me with link when it gets close to be released.

And btw, some girls got 6th sense so they can tell your mood exactly, it can be quite scary at times, ijs.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

*edit*

Cyber bro?

i won't list names because a lot of their friends who still play pwi would guilt trip them for parting ways, but its got a lot of people from archosaur (both old players who quit and regular members between rescind and nemesis) actively playing the beta, and with plans of playing in a big group of friends when it starts. its got cool features of newer games, but some also very fundamental things from the original pwi. all in all... its really, honestly a whole lot of fun. I was one of the naysayers who said **** fw, but give it a shot. its going to be exciting and for a long time because, in general, the people there are fun to be around, unlike here. a lot of them even came from other games besides pwi so its not just server hoppers, but instead quality players that keep stuff interesting (some of them even have personality *gasp*) also the first pvp server is east, and its going to have that "lost city effect" if you will (bare with me). meaning..... even if the game changes for the worst, at least you'll have your investment in on a server still worth playing for years to come. and of course bigger prevailing point: even with the cash shop, its going to take a while before it really involves itself and affects the game. and even past that, we dont know if itll be as bad as pwi because for one, if it is, ok, whats the bad in that? its still a better game than pwi that we'l lbe left with, and a pvp server with GvG and future to-be-implemented TW's. and two, the game has certain aspects of it that are protected from being potentially ruined by cs.

so either way its got a bright future and its a win win scenario. if someone came up to you and said hey, I can guarantee you a year of a better time than you're having now with the only string attached being that you stop investing in on your pwi toon that you already decided wasn't worth it forever and a day ago, you'd be a fool not to take that offer ;P
  • HoneyPott - Archosaur
    HoneyPott - Archosaur Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You know, I just don't see the attraction in FW personally. It's ok to play for a few hours if you get tired of levelling up another alt on PW, but that's as far as it goes for me. And with the Genesis expansion coming up, I know where Iwant to be playing.

I suppose I could REALLY make an effort and level up past 30, but if I find a game takes perseverance at low levels and a feeling of "Oh well, I suppose I ought to go and level up one more level today to see what later on brings", I can't help feeling that later on, I'm not going to find anything to pique my interest.

But that's just me.
  • Wicked_Dream - Archosaur
    Wicked_Dream - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Seems like Proski is trying to get ppl to quit arch and go to fw,not sure why he wants to destroy our server. Esp after all the talk he had about building our server up.

Why don't you go recruit on the fw forums?
  • Sconzy - Archosaur
    Sconzy - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    RioNHale, u really need to rethink how u are running ur faction. u claim to be in it for fun but then turn ur back on a faction who WILL give u fun TW's or just face roll u.. TBH we dont know because u decided to NO SHOW us for Nemesis TW (which u know is a losing TW). they are too CSed for u, u cannot stand up to them because they are better in many ways.

if u want to stop being a *****, attack us, faceroll us like u said u would in faction chat before i left. if u cant even handle us u cant handle nem, get over it move on join another faction or GET UR **** together and become a powerhouse faction with the goal of fun TW's. hell half ur members dont know what to do in TW. rion, just get ur **** together, btw to say that ur faction isnt about winning? kinda sad. this is a reason no one comes to immunity.... no motivation.

ok start the Q_Q idc, just stating a fact!

Says someone who hijacks a faction with his gf, just stating a fact
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You know, I just don't see the attraction in FW personally. It's ok to play for a few hours if you get tired of levelling up another alt on PW, but that's as far as it goes for me. And with the Genesis expansion coming up, I know where Iwant to be playing.

I suppose I could REALLY make an effort and level up past 30, but if I find a game takes perseverance at low levels and a feeling of "Oh well, I suppose I ought to go and level up one more level today to see what later on brings", I can't help feeling that later on, I'm not going to find anything to pique my interest.

But that's just me.

everybodys got their own opinions. for me? I honestly find it the completely other way around. fw has instances more entertaining and challenging at level 20 than anything in pwi. in pwi, and dont get me wrong it was a great game, arguably the greatest at that, everything has quickly folded and its all irrelevant before level 100 end-game/rep. so there, i'd say you have to get to level 100 before you consider what there is worth doing, whereas in FW everything from the interactive quests to all the types of gear specific or level specific dungeons and daily events keeps you content even if you are slow paced. pwi... everything through the 60s and 70s and 80s and 90s have now just become the opening act for people to hit 100, slap on some gear they never earned, maybe go out to west twice a week, and then just run bh100 the rest of their time while chatting with their friends. its less about playing the game to be entertained now and more about just tolerating it because you have friends on it. people might want that, more power to 'em, but eventually they'll want to move on.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Options

because people can't be judged for who they really are just on the phone or just on the internet. and it goes both ways. why make an effort to treat someone as you would in person when that very guy or girl only considers your worth to them based on how you either sound on the phone or what you type like on the internet. as trollish as the trolls are for doing what they do in bypassing that very basic mutual respect you'd find face-to-face, the arrogant judgemental people are in assuming theres only one behavior that is deemed appropriate for such settings or otherwise youre a "kid." conclusion? its the internet, who carez. with a Z.