Little Note about tonights TW's

Comments

• KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Great TW tonight RioNHale I enjoyed it a lot!! Thank you all in Immunity who shared in the fun. I am glad to see you guys growing into a strong and respectable faction. You guys have stayed very dedicated to working on your faction from the inside and gaining loyalty. You should be proud!

To everyone who thinks that wasn't the best we could do. To a certain extent I agree and then again I don't. We have lost a lot of our good players to other factions. We don't have the same core group we used to. I'm not going to go into much details but fact is we gave you all we had tonight the only thing we lacked was a little bit more communication which we lost due to the fact that we were scrambling at the beginning. Some of our squad leaders didn't even come online to help and a few other variables were thrown in the mix. With that said... Immunity is no "roll over" and all that they need (in my opinion) is more experience with tactics against us. I think they did an awesome job and well upon their way.

I am glad to see the majority of you all being positive about that TW, after all we are here to have fun - no reason to get upset about this kind of stuff.

Furthermore, I talked to RioNHale last week about attacking Archosaur so to a certain extent we agreed to have a fun TW between each other this week anyways.

Keep up the great work Immunity, I am humbled by your dedication to your faction. You're one of the last standing old factions on the server and you've played your cards well. I hope to see you grow to one day 3 hour TWs then us losing (QQ I don't wanna lose!).

*Psst Psst* Hey RioNHale... I think it worked! b:chuckle

On a separate note, how did Pokemon **** end up in this thread? I don't get it... I like skimmed over it and saw Pokemon then just moved to the next comment... b:embarrass

the pope has spoken! i say it be law!

true colors? my true color is Narla pink! D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Great TW tonight RioNHale I enjoyed it a lot!! Thank you all in Immunity who shared in the fun. I am glad to see you guys growing into a strong and respectable faction. You guys have stayed very dedicated to working on your faction from the inside and gaining loyalty. You should be proud!

To everyone who thinks that wasn't the best we could do. To a certain extent I agree and then again I don't. We have lost a lot of our good players to other factions. We don't have the same core group we used to. I'm not going to go into much details but fact is we gave you all we had tonight the only thing we lacked was a little bit more communication which we lost due to the fact that we were scrambling at the beginning. Some of our squad leaders didn't even come online to help and a few other variables were thrown in the mix. With that said... Immunity is no "roll over" and all that they need (in my opinion) is more experience with tactics against us. I think they did an awesome job and well upon their way.

I am glad to see the majority of you all being positive about that TW, after all we are here to have fun - no reason to get upset about this kind of stuff.

Furthermore, I talked to RioNHale last week about attacking Archosaur so to a certain extent we agreed to have a fun TW between each other this week anyways.

Keep up the great work Immunity, I am humbled by your dedication to your faction. You're one of the last standing old factions on the server and you've played your cards well. I hope to see you grow to one day 3 hour TWs then us losing (QQ I don't wanna lose!).

*Psst Psst* Hey RioNHale... I think it worked! b:chuckle

On a separate note, how did Pokemon **** end up in this thread? I don't get it... I like skimmed over it and saw Pokemon then just moved to the next comment... b:embarrass

Oh brother . . . .b:shutup

nope, gonna be a good boy gonna be a good boy
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    SO wait whut?

If I said the following-

BLOOD's a dbag, Proski needs to go hump a dog, Proc just sits on his lazy *** all day, Rion needs to not be in Mango's shadow in what he does, Mexy is the next American Idol and then said-

POKEMONPOKEMONPOKEMONPOKEMON.

No one would read it? AMAZING-Pokemon has the power to blind trolls and people who should have longer attention spans :D

BTW Old standing faction? Did anyone read the history lesson I gave about the BIRTH of Immunity and why that happened? Rejecting two people from Narla twice founded it after it's orriginal faction (Immune) was dumped onto a veno alt I had back in the day, and Rion's still nursing some hurt form teh Narla land lock...I guess that's admirable? Then again Im still nursing hurt over my herb market so >.<

EDIT: True colors? No I was tidered of getting jaded and tired of the smack talk and what you'd been saying constantly behind closed doors where no one could see it finally ticked me off. If I dug though my SS folder and pull proof of who's colored which? Hold on I'll actually take the time to look brb...
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    congrats immunity you are now nemesis' new ***** :D, they needed a replacement for phoenix b:chuckle
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011

And its too bad resind destroyed our crystal in the wined tw at misfortune in 23minutes.
    When other factions had 2 tws we waited at one point for an hour. (Yasnani or AuroraTear or Sygrr or Aiko_Chan back me up here b:surrender)
    If resind really wanted a tw, they could have waited for Immunity V nemesis to end, 1hour 9minutes for us to to be beaten.
    cant wait to see that 85 wiz's next tw video, of rezulusinusive thatll be a blast I bet.

Oh wait you thought wed get rolled in 10minutes...?

Somebody said something bout waiting an hour, I myself said I`m waiting 15mins then I go pull cata in the base, no matter what somebody might say. We see some of your members coming, we back of your base, nothing happens, we decide you aint coming at all. "We still had TW against Nemesis", no, it was nemesis simply toying around with you guys. What we heard from that TW, should have ended in 30mins tops, Nemesis simply didn`t finish it, had nothing to do with how good you might be.Not until the story was clear, that nem would simply toy and not finish TW anytime soon, and immunity would stay to be entertaiment, did we finish our TW. For all we know, nem could have stretched it to 3h if they wanted.
    You mean like join immunity one week then leave it on your sin to be an exec of resind, then get pissy when I dont care for your advice on who my faction should defend or attack?
    Id say resind is already a powerhouse faction from what weve all seen, filled with op csd players, lacking fun tws already.

I myself had fun, set up catshop in your base, towerdived, etc. And we were killing crystal w/o catas at one point, with veno regen debuff, we could damage it bit. Anyways, I had as fun as I could have had with wined TW, still fun enough to make it worth staying up, thanks for vent entertaiment guys <3.
    Im sorry was that the elusive/zulusive motto now passed down?
    We are about winning but were also about having fun tws against the most challenging opponents being able to lose or win.
    Many of our own members and nemesis' members are probably suprised at the fight we put up compared to the mindset most had before this tw.

I`m only surprised why you bring up bs how you lasted, what I was told it was far from even TW and I assumed even you would understand you were simply clowns for nemesis, to entertain them, lol.
    Our first loss against phoenix lasted exactly 1hour, our first loss against nemesis lasted 1hour 6minutes. We kept trying against phoenix we will keep trying against nem.

Too bad if resind isnt getting tws, thats none of my concern.

Its a shame that all of the 170+ members in my faction are not considered factors by you.

I respect them and Lead them best I see fit.

You could have been a factor in the decision making in Immunity if you gave a **** about us instead of resind, and hadnt left for them .

Its too bad you blew your chance, nerdrage all you want it wont get to us.
    Only you and resind will lose out from a QQfest.

We will continue to fight against Nem, but in serious/friendly TWs, not bitter-nerdrage-forum-fighting.

WTB own TW clown faction, Rion, got any faction you could suggest for us?

Ps. Ward top, Shaco is coming to gank Rion!

Pps. Geo, you cant stop LoL talks, never!
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
    edited February 2011
    somebody Said Something Bout Waiting An Hour, I Myself Said I`m Waiting 15mins Then I Go Pull Cata In The Base, No Matter What Somebody Might Say. We See Some Of Your Members Coming, We Back Of Your Base, Nothing Happens, We Decide You Aint Coming At All. "we Still Had Tw Against Nemesis", No, It Was Nemesis Simply Toying Around With You Guys. What We Heard From That Tw, Should Have Ended In 30mins Tops, Nemesis Simply Didn`t Finish It, Had Nothing To Do With How Good You Might Be.not Until The Story Was Clear, That Nem Would Simply Toy And Not Finish Tw Anytime Soon, And Immunity Would Stay To Be Entertaiment, Did We Finish Our Tw. For All We Know, Nem Could Have Stretched It To 3h If They Wanted.

I Myself Had Fun, Set Up Catshop In Your Base, Towerdived, Etc. And We Were Killing Crystal W/o Catas At One Point, With Veno Regen Debuff, We Could Damage It Bit. Anyways, I Had As Fun As I Could Have Had With Wined Tw, Still Fun Enough To Make It Worth Staying Up, Thanks For Vent Entertaiment Guys <3.

I`m Only Surprised Why You Bring Up Bs How You Lasted, What I Was Told It Was Far From Even Tw And I Assumed Even You Would Understand You Were Simply Clowns For Nemesis, To Entertain Them, Lol.

Wtb Own Tw Clown Faction, Rion, Got Any Faction You Could Suggest For Us?

Ps. Ward Top, Shaco Is Coming To Gank Rion!

Pps. Geo, You Cant Stop Lol Talks, Never!

Wnbtank I Choose You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    wnbtank I Choose You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*splash Attack*
    edited February 2011
    *splash Attack*

**kicks** ***** evolve or gtfo b:angry
  • BloodIetter - Archosaur
    BloodIetter - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I think its totally upto the leader of a faction to decide which faction he/she is going to attack or defend. Someone outside the faction should not rage about it b:bye

And regarding tonight's TW -

Gf Immunity b:kiss and Kiaxn b:angry

Love you too Dizzy <3
    and deciding to NO SHOW TO STARVE RESCIND OF TW is not only cowrdice, but a slap in the face.

Im going to go a whim and say thats what we were trying to do .. ijs and to be honest I think they wanted to see the reaction that your guys would give .. which I called it. thing I love about Nemy is its not about winning or losing .. Its about ahveing fun AND NO QQ DRAMA which is coming outa Rescind at this point. ijs ...

*awaits more QQ humor*
    edited February 2011

thing I love about Nemy is its not about winning or losing .. Its about ahveing fun AND NO QQ DRAMA which is coming outa Rescind at this point. ijs ...

*awaits more QQ humor*

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh that was a good one. nice troll there bro.
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I have very important input for all of this.

Pokemon kicks ***.

That is all.
  • DizasterX - Archosaur
    DizasterX - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Nemesis recruiting 90+ for Endgame & TW b:cute

[I know its slightly off-topic]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011

Im going to go a whim and say thats what we were trying to do .. ijs and to be honest I think they wanted to see the reaction that your guys would give .. which I called it. thing I love about Nemy is its not about winning or losing .. Its about ahveing fun AND NO QQ DRAMA which is coming outa Rescind at this point. ijs ...

*awaits more QQ humor*

When I`m done with dinner I`ll find the quote where mango says himself they didn`t attack Zulusive before cause they knew they would lose, talk bout not caring win or lose, lmao.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Woooooooooooooow

I think...that all of this is stupid -.-

As for my input...

1. How the hell is what Immunity does TW wise, any of Rescinds business?

well, dearest, it never had to be rescinds business until rion got himself involved in rescind's. these are convenient facts being left out because not many people can keep things in context around here it would seem. rescind was actually looking forward to the map reset and not having any animosity with either nemesis or immunity, this is proclivity's faction after all, not mine. i really hardly even play this game anymore, and so I don't influence the direction of this faction past be that familiar face to the comfortable masses in this guild. elusive was elusive because of the leader more than anything else. so with that not repeating itself, how can it be elusive? i'll tell you why, because its only elusive to people who want to scapegoat this faction for their own shortcomings or loss of players back to us.

but alas... rion, in all his prudence, just couldn't help himself and had to give people a reason to see that. to see him as this big *** hypocrite - he says he hates elusive for what they were about, yet, he tolerates the same 'hoppers' who, make no mistake about it will leave in due time.

but why? its because he openly admitted he would've liked to have had more 'fire power' factors, and for immunity to have the chance at getting those players and retaining them. so why is that okay for him and not us? he also goes on to say that people need to break up from elusive and give immunity a chance because its been past our time, yet what happened when immunity was past their time for the better part of a year, its okay for him to expect people to go there when he never could've left immunity?

ahh, what a classic. thats what happens when people become bitter, or their egos cloud their perspective, he can't understand that hes no different than us; notwithstanding at least one difference, that is that he settled for mediocrity whereas elusive strived for more, hence why people joined. hes been blaming elusive ever since misa and dodo left, just like mexy and siio have with their different players. but thats not my problem if they couldn't satisfy their members. and oh whose here to help us repeat history by playing that oh so lovable obvious pragmatist who endorses the faction that only offends him less, but not necessarily is going to deliver on the higher quality tw. hey, im just saying the guys not very reliable with his "look out for the refined communities of ___" predictions, so uh you guys better be knocking on wood right now har har

2. All of this came about because we No Showed Rescind for TW, well I have news for you, plenty of factions no show other factions for tw. It all depends on what that faction wants to do, it isn't YOUR call, so your upset why? And also as I recall we were told by a numerous amount of people that you would wait 1 hour, now if you had waited an hour PMed Rion and said ok, we are taking your crystal, maybe Rion would have said back 5 more mins and we will be done. Then you could have had your TW, now again its not my business normally what your faction does, but again YOU told us you would wait an hour...23 mins in Misfortune has been taken...some hour -.-

no, none of this came because you no showed us for nemesis. a lot of us respected that you wanted to fight nemesis, but none of us respected why. we waited 25 minutes until proclivity and many others courtesy of your guild chat being as public of a scene as [insert simile here] saw that not only did rion and that pika thing and other members held in higher regard in that guild talk an unprecedented amount of disillusioned shiit on us, but also did not want to fight us because we "did not deserve tw's" and that you'd rather see us disband. not even elusive in all its alleged degeneracy would do that. thats just straight pathetic. and on the internet? thats just straight... a punch line. hm, i think someway somehow it can rival refined communities & bad apples b:dirty
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Nemesis recruiting 90+

Get in with your mains before the expansion so you can get the new class alts in at 40+ for Guild Base dailies! Yes we have completed all mats for the Guild Base and are prepared for it. Join up and experience the expansion for all its worth!

Events! / World Bosses / BH100s / Full Warsongs / Lunar Runs / Deltas / FCs / TTs / Nirvana

I am Geogaddi and I approve this message! b:laugh
    Winning b:pleased
  • DizasterX - Archosaur
    DizasterX - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Nemesis recruiting 90+

Get in with your mains before the expansion so you can get the new class alts in at 40+ for Guild Base dailies! Yes we have completed all mats for the Guild Base and are prepared for it. Join up and experience the expansion for all its worth!

Events! / World Bosses / BH100s / Full Warsongs / Lunar Runs / Deltas / FCs / TTs / Nirvana

I need two slots for my alts. 1 Mystic and 1 Seeker b:pleased
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    I need two slots for my alts. 1 Mystic and 1 Seeker b:pleased

b:shutup Only 1 alt at a time Dizy.. 1 at a time.. lol
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    well, dearest, it never had to be rescinds business until rion got himself involved in rescind's. these are convenient facts being left out because not many people can keep things in context around here it would seem. rescind was actually looking forward to the map reset and not having any animosity with either nemesis or immunity, this is proclivity's faction after all, not mine. i really hardly even play this game anymore, and so I don't influence the direction of this faction past be that familiar face to the comfortable masses in this guild. elusive was elusive because of the leader more than anything else. so with that not repeating itself, how can it be elusive? i'll tell you why, because its only elusive to people who want to scapegoat this faction for their own shortcomings or loss of players back to us.

but alas... rion, in all his prudence, just couldn't help himself and had to give people a reason to see that. to see him as this big *** hypocrite - he says he hates elusive for what they were about, yet, he tolerates the same 'hoppers' who, make no mistake about it will leave in due time.

but why? its because he openly admitted he would've liked to have had more 'fire power' factors, and for immunity to have the chance at getting those players and retaining them. so why is that okay for him and not us? he also goes on to say that people need to break up from elusive and give immunity a chance because its been past our time, yet what happened when immunity was past their time for the better part of a year, its okay for him to expect people to go there when he never could've left immunity?

ahh, what a classic. thats what happens when people become bitter, or their egos cloud their perspective, he can't understand that hes no different than us; notwithstanding at least one difference, that is that he settled for mediocrity whereas elusive strived for more, hence why people joined. hes been blaming elusive ever since misa and dodo left, just like mexy and siio have with their different players. but thats not my problem if they couldn't satisfy their members. and oh whose here to help us repeat history by playing that oh so lovable obvious pragmatist who endorses the faction that only offends him less, but not necessarily is going to deliver on the higher quality tw. hey, im just saying the guys not very reliable with his "look out for the refined communities of ___" predictions, so uh you guys better be knocking on wood right now har har

no, none of this came because you no showed us for nemesis. a lot of us respected that you wanted to fight nemesis, but none of us respected why. we waited 25 minutes until proclivity and many others courtesy of your guild chat being as public of a scene as [insert simile here] saw that not only did rion and that pika thing and other members held in higher regard in that guild talk an unprecedented amount of disillusioned shiit on us, but also did not want to fight us because we "did not deserve tw's" and that you'd rather see us disband. not even elusive in all its alleged degeneracy would do that. thats just straight pathetic. and on the internet? thats just straight... a punch line. hm, i think someway somehow it can rival refined communities & bad apples b:dirty

Conjecture b:laugh
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    1. If you never try, you will never be able to know wether you would have won or lost.
    2. There are some things which matters more than more than winning and losing.

But w/e looking forward to tommrow's TW..

Trying means putting in effort...and a lotta effort...it is not about saying hi...we r gonna attck

u this week....

plz tell me how many members in immunity had the following

1.Charms

2.Dews IG etc n other APO

3.Pdef/Mdef Charms

4.Pills similar to the one obtained in Warsong....

(Not Including HP n MP food)
    Plz dont give me **** saying Pdef n Mdef Charms are costly they are one FB Eden Trophy

run...(u get 100)

(Getting a gold hp charm is like a TT or two....)

If u had more than 20-30 ppl having those and prepared for tw ( irrespective of gear)

i ll admit u guys put in a lot of effort towards fun tw....

else ur just running in to get 1 shot or are sure of losing....

Losing tws can be fun too..i admit i had fun and tension in tws to nemesis that we lost in 3

hrs...just rushing in without any preparation n getting caught with ur pants down is not

fun.....
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sigh James...
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'm just gonna say that while everyone here argues about this weeks TW, BloodyDay does fun things like having naked parades in Archosaur. b:laugh
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    I'm just gonna say that while everyone here argues about this weeks TW, BloodyDay does fun things like having naked parades in Archosaur. b:laugh

sorry but they dint make me h0rny b:chuckle
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Nemesis recruiting 90+

Okey my app (ACCPT IT b:angry )

Name : VT

Email : ggimba@gmail.com

Lvl 100

Class Cleric

Vent etc BLah blah yes

Reason to join nemesis : fake bid n get ppl banned b:bye

what faction are you coming from and why did u leave?

Imp/Elu/Zulu/Resc....

Imp- was never there
    Elu- disbanded
    Zulu- disbanded
    Resc- still there

Plz list any alts u have

Nautilo- lvl 1 sin

Spam protection

4+5 = ?

sorry i dropped out of schoool...

BUT THIS AINT SPAM
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Kaiser Chuuu Soo Krazy Guurrrl Sit.
    edited February 2011
    sorry but they dint make me h0rny b:chuckle

Oh no! We didn't arouse you? IT WAS ALL FOR NAUGHT! b:cry
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    ... our server is full of trolls and spammers... get ur guild **** out of this thread and btw nem, i never said **** about u so mind ur buisness, this is rescind and immunity ktnxbai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
    edited February 2011
    ... our server is full of trolls and spammers... get ur guild **** out of this thread and btw nem, i never said **** about u so mind ur buisness, this is rescind and immunity ktnxbai

Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the litter box? b:chuckle
  • Swannx - Archosaur
    Swannx - Archosaur Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2011

These are public forums.

-__________________________________-
  • Zarbone - Archosaur
    Zarbone - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Lets hope this 6 page QQ fest actually culminates in a fun TW next week b:victory Looking forward to it
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Lets hope this 6 page QQ fest actually culminates in a fun TW next week b:victory Looking forward to it

this was the point of my thread XD +1 zarb u get a cookie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail