Little Note about tonights TW's

124»

Comments

• KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Says someone who hijacks a faction with his gf, just stating a fact

well im sorry that i made a decision for the faction that was best at the time. i never Hijacked a faction. i tried to lead the faction for all of u. and some people stabbed me in the back. i had enough and said **** it. ended teh faction for good. to never be reformed again.

so QQ moar. was my decision. and it needed to be done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Abigaail - Archosaur
    Abigaail - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    well im sorry that i made a decision for the faction that was best at the time. i never Hijacked a faction. i tried to lead the faction for all of u. and some people stabbed me in the back. i had enough and said **** it. ended teh faction for good. to never be reformed again.

so QQ moar. was my decision. and it needed to be done.

Who are you to say it needed to be done or not?
    What makes you think it was your decision to make?

Just curious.
  • HoneyPott - Archosaur
    HoneyPott - Archosaur Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Just curious.

Me too, I'd really like to hear the reasoning behind it, as it was only your opinion that seemed to count. After griping about a certain Fruit making decisions for the whole of Narla, you went and did the same thing... weird. There were quite a lot of members willing to continue. Yet you blanked us. And you say YOU were stabbed in the back?

And as you said yourself in your last post, Kaiser:

"ended teh faction for good. to never be reformed again."

Yet you made a bid against Nemesis only last weekend. That's hardly "ending the faction for good", is it?
  • HoneyPott - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Oh and Kaiser, while we're on the subject of your "funny little joke bid on Nemesis" - did you wait until map was due to reset because of the worry you may get banned? I mean it would be pretty petty if you were banned just before a total map reset, right? But just so you know the Official Rules posted by Kantorek state:

"Here is a clarification of the Territory Wars rules in respect to what will get you banned. Just because the rewards and bidding announcements have changed, does not mean the fight has changed. Nor does this give you free reign on "fake bidding". Please be advised of these rules when participating in combat. Have fun and be safe!

Bidding

Any willing and capable faction can bid on any opposing territory provided they have no affiliations with the current owners. The bids can only be made if the faction has a real intention of attacking and trying to win the territory. All bids must have a legitimate chance to win. This includes factions that are but is not limited to the following:

Training Wars

Practice or Training Wars are not allowed by the branch faction if the Territory is owned by an affiliated faction.

Small factions

Factions with too few members should not bid.

Factions with a low level average should not bid."

Or has Narla been secretly recruiting? Oops no, you already said it was never going to be reformed again. My bad...
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Kaiser's the enemy now, lol. Love it love it love it.

Retreats back to dq point farming . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • V/mpi - Archosaur134
    V/mpi - Archosaur134 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Blah blah blah blah blah.

Still too much effing drama, ya'll need to find something better to do with your time than dwell on the negative.

ps. Just posting while I wait for the game to do a billion updates so I can see the new classes (oh and my pizza dough isn't ready yet).
  • HoneyPott - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    Blah blah blah blah blah.

Still too much effing drama, ya'll need to find something better to do with your time than dwell on the negative.

ps. Just posting while I wait for the game to do a billion updates so I can see the new classes (oh and my pizza dough isn't ready yet).

Hi Vampi b:kiss
  • V/mpi - Archosaur136
    V/mpi - Archosaur136 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hi Vampi b:kiss

Hi Honey b:dirty
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    VAMPI!!!b:kiss
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hi Honey b:dirty

Vampy!!!!!! <3<3<3 u are back b:cute b:kiss
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Just curious.

Guild LEADER making a decision....b:bye
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Bovar - Archosaur
    Bovar - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    To me it wasn't the decision. It was the weeks of non communication, broken promises and not passing leadership when RL got in the way of leading. Basically he hung the loyal out to dry.
  • V/mpi - Archosaur139
    V/mpi - Archosaur139 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yay I'm still loved :D I'm trying to play more, so you should see me running around at some point lol.

And on topic, he's only human. We all make bad judgment at some point in time (it just gets brought back up a lot on here, because nothing ever really dies on the internet).
  • xfiredr
    xfiredr Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:laughb:pleased
    [
  • Bovar - Archosaur
    Bovar - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Vampi you are correct in that he is only human and makes mistakes. Even though he has never tried to make things right as he said he would. Now after all his past mistakes, to start a thread to disparage a leader for the decisions that leader is making is just wrong. It's is a moral imperative that he be called on it.
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    exactly!b:angry
  • V/mpi - Archosaur141
    V/mpi - Archosaur141 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Just more bad judgment?
    I can understand calling him on it, but at this rate it's never going to end. Though I think it might be one of the only things keeping the forums alive (the drama I mean).

And I wont be playing any time soon, my desktop just died -_-;
    Would have been nice to have some warning.
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Kaiser's the enemy now, lol. Love it love it love it.

Retreats back to dq point farming . . . .

ikr?

lol as for all of u guys. hows this for comunication

...hi!

well tbh i havent really tried to set things right because i realize its a game and i could give less of a ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • HoneyPott - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    And I wont be playing any time soon, my desktop just died -_-;
    Would have been nice to have some warning.

Nuu, I was looking forward to you being back in the game b:cry

~Edit~ Btw Vampi, I know what's wrong with your post count. I read somewhere on here that if you have an unusual character in the name, like your "/", for some reason it affects the post count. Weird huh?
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ikr?

lol as for all of u guys. hows this for comunication

...hi!

well tbh i havent really tried to set things right because i realize its a game and i could give less of a ****.

+1

and kaiser you will always be the enemy...of skill
  • V/mpi - Archosaur142
    V/mpi - Archosaur142 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Nuu, I was looking forward to you being back in the game b:cry

~Edit~ Btw Vampi, I know what's wrong with your post count. I read somewhere on here that if you have an unusual character in the name, like your "/", for some reason it affects the post count. Weird huh?

I have a new one now since there was one on sale (yay for sales!) so I'm just downloading now x.x We shall see how long this takes. (and I hate this new keyboard...)

And that's interesting, at least now I know why it always says one lol.