Ds Helper Program :3

Options
Dsholder - Dreamweaver
Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Nation, it has come to my attention that we must let everyone know when we help them, and by we, I mean me. Have we ever made you laugh, killed a boss, soloed an entire instance for you? Have we ever given you amazing discounts on items? Have we ever loaned you money? Have we ever pulled a Delta that we didn't need, or even helped in an FC that we didn't need? Have we ever helped avenged you in cube by killing the person who farmed you? We want to know everything we've done for you to glorify myself everytime I read this thread.

Prizes: The more our ego is boosted will result in more bosses being killed, more mobs being slaughtered, more FCs being pulled, more Deltas being helped with. The real prize here is given to me with your kind and humble posts. So if we have ever helped you with any bosses or anything, please post here on this thread and tell your story! Also don't forget to add, "you're the best barbarian ever!"

Rules: Glorify me, and only me, you have the right to remain silent or post whatever you want to, your post must somehow affect my ego positively and have no negative feedback. -LOL-

Reminder: This thread is to help give myself positive propaganda to make my barbarian seem more powerful and useful than it really is 99% of the time :)

Side Note: I encourage everyone, and I mean everyone to post their own helper program thread.
[SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
Post edited by Dsholder - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Reminder: This thread is to help give myself positive propaganda to make my barbarian seem more powerful and useful than it really is 99% of the time :)

omg! just like me b:victory
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hmm...

+1 to my post count b:question
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ooh, i remember that time that u gathered all the world bosses and aoed them to death then powerleveled me in fc and did my edlta cultib:cute

do i get tokens now? the are getting expensiveb:avoid
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nation, it has come to my attention that we must let everyone know when we help them, and by we, I mean me. Have we ever made you laugh, killed a boss, soloed an entire instance for you? Have we ever given you amazing discounts on items? Have we ever loaned you money? Have we ever pulled a Delta that we didn't need, or even helped in an FC that we didn't need? Have we ever helped avenged you in cube by killing the person who farmed you? We want to know everything we've done for you to glorify myself everytime I read this thread.

Prizes: The more our ego is boosted will result in more bosses being killed, more mobs being slaughtered, more FCs being pulled, more Deltas being helped with. The real prize here is given to me with your kind and humble posts. So if we have ever helped you with any bosses or anything, please post here on this thread and tell your story! Also don't forget to add, "you're the best barbarian ever!"

Rules: Glorify me, and only me, you have the right to remain silent or post whatever you want to, your post must somehow affect my ego positively and have no negative feedback. -LOL-

Side Note: I encourage everyone, and I mean everyone to post their own helper program thread.

nope you never helped me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ooh, i remember that time that u gathered all the world bosses and aoed them to death then powerleveled me in fc and did my edlta cultib:cute

do i get tokens now? the are getting expensiveb:avoid

Since there's no system set to legitimately pick you randomly, I'll do it on a favoritism basis and let you win 50 Tokens of Best Luck. Btw that Delta Culti, I did it in my sleep ^_^

Congratulations! This week winner is ThanosQRT, he received help from Dsholder who soloed Harpy Wraith and 100 FC instances for him. His 50 Perfect Tokens of Luck will be in his mailbox 'one day'

• Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    One word... NIRVANA b:laugh
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Raequel - Dreamweaver
    Raequel - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wow big ego huh? lol

Anyways you haven't helped me or my hubby a bit. But I know you're gonna pull both our full Delta's when we ready to do it. You gotta make up for all that neglect b:chuckleb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raequel (103 Sage Veno) / Egwaine (101 Demon Cleric)
    Daniiella (101 Sage Sin) / Else (100 Demon Archer)
    Tiae (bm) / Athanasyos (barb) / Zeylene (wiz) / Eleysha (mystic)
  • Venoblaster - Dreamweaver
    Venoblaster - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dsholder is the best. Just that.

Now get AnnaKay to shout that on world chat all day long! b:shutup
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I laughed at the satire and cried a little that a decently good program is being made fun of. If they wanna help, let them help I say. Even if someone thinks it's just being done to get good relations, at least some people are getting helped in the process c:

Ok ego stroking. Barbs are soft and furry so, uh, you're like a big fluffy kitty? And everyone likes kitties :3

b:chuckle
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Since there's no system set to legitimately pick you randomly, I'll do it on a favoritism basis and let you win 50 Tokens of Best Luck. Btw that Delta Culti, I did it in my sleep ^_^

Congratulations! This week winner is ThanosQRT, he received help from Dsholder who soloed Harpy Wraith and 100 FC instances for him. His 50 Perfect Tokens of Luck will be in his mailbox 'one day'

I SENSE SCAM! b:avoid

XDD Anyways, I remember I was in a squad with you and some others for BH89 Eden and since you probably didn't need that BH at 101, so it was helping. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    pfft serenity u have been 95 since forever like a month or so before i quited lvl already

ps yeah i am trolling its almost 6 am cant sleeeeeepp

oh 1 more thing u notice how when clerics quit they troll forums more than any other class

decus, paramedic , and moi we should make a club xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    One word... NIRVANA b:laugh

I remember taking you on my nirvana runs before you had interval ^_^

Wow big ego huh? lol

Anyways you haven't helped me or my hubby a bit. But I know you're gonna pull both our full Delta's when we ready to do it. You gotta make up for all that neglect b:chuckleb:victory

My ego produces powerful things. My ego will bring down the entire instance of FB 19 to BH SoT or Abaddon, it'll drop Snakefist in mid-attack while catapulting Cannonfist across Archosaur.

Dsholder is the best. Just that.

Now get AnnaKay to shout that on world chat all day long! b:shutup

Nah, AnnaKay is the best, she's buying me rank 9 instead of buying 100,000 Teles!

I laughed at the satire and cried a little that a decently good program is being made fun of. If they wanna help, let them help I say. Even if someone thinks it's just being done to get good relations, at least some people are getting helped in the process c:

Ok ego stroking. Barbs are soft and furry so, uh, you're like a big fluffy kitty? And everyone likes kitties :3

b:chuckle

Aha! I know, but, I will let them help if that's their true intentions as a faction. I'm doing this as one, individual player. I'll help more, better, and will show it better (ego speaking ofc).

The Ego referring to barbs being -soft- is totally false btw.

edited February 2011
    Options
    pfft serenity u have been 95 since forever like a month or so before i quited lvl already

ps yeah i am trolling its almost 6 am cant sleeeeeepp

oh 1 more thing u notice how when clerics quit they troll forums more than any other class

decus, paramedic , and moi we should make a club xD

HAY HAY NOW, LOAR! D<

I'M AT 63.5% QQQQ

I don't play much because of school and when I get on the weekends, I usually just help my guildies or have two weddings to attend.. xD And possibly go to an FC.

So when if I hit 99, I'm staying 99 for years. b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options

The Ego referring to barbs being -soft- is totally false btw.

Everyone knows barbs are soft and furry.
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Everyone knows barbs are soft and furry.

Unless they don't bathe. Then they're crusty and furry.
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Unless they don't bathe. Then they're crusty and furry.

x_x;;
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If they go long enough without shampoo, they even grow dreadlocks and become rastabarbians.
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    HAY HAY NOW, LOAR! D<

I'M AT 63.5% QQQQ

I don't play much because of school and when I get on the weekends, I usually just help my guildies or have two weddings to attend.. xD And possibly go to an FC.

So when if I hit 99, I'm staying 99 for years. b:infuriated

QQ dont scream at me. scream at grim he did it ;(

and wow 2 hubbies a day? no wonder u cant lvl up i am suprised u can go out of bed b:chuckle sry bad jk b:shocked
    *hides before she attacks me with her demon Screaming again*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

and wow 2 hubbies a day? no wonder u cant lvl up i am suprised u can go out of bed b:chuckle

Why the heck do you always blame me Loar ? b:sad It's not my fault you were late for out date D:

Yay, now thinking of the 2 hubbies a day ... yea it makes sense, even with one I still can't get out of the bed b:chuckle
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Options

and wow 2 hubbies a day? no wonder u cant lvl up i am suprised u can go out of bed b:chuckle sry bad jk b:shocked
    *hides before she attacks me with her demon Screaming again*

Lmao.... xD THEY'RE NOT MY HUBBIES. D<

It's my friends, d00d.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm sage, gtfo. >__>

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

It's my friends, d00d.

Oh, snap, someone just got put into THE FRIEND ZONE.

I am here to provide Koolaid, cake, and strictly platonic comforting if anyone needs it.
    edited February 2011
    Options

I am here to provide Koolaid, cake, and strictly platonic comforting if anyone needs it.

My friends' weddings to be more clear. <.<''
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    hey grim i wasnt late u were i had flowers and i even took a bath and i blemt u cause draal wasnt around to blame so u r next best thing to blame b:cute

It's my friends, d00d.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm sage, gtfo. >__>

b:cute

oh so u r still single b:cute

and omg what happend to pwi since when do venos go sage ewww next thing u gonna tell me venos can fly :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what will happen now
  • AnnaKay - Dreamweaver
    AnnaKay - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I just made 30k teles, you're all so fcked. b:victory
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options

muhhahahahaha i am not cause i dont play b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what will happen now
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Think I BL'd you about a month ago. :D
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options

Keeps things interesting while doing TT and such C:
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Today I helped some fellow players with a BH 51! Followed by that I ran a bh 69 ( I usually prefer to do these unwined since I'm capable in an efficient time). I'm also working on doing the Trophy Mode 79 lately, with some practice I believe I can help a squad of lv. 80s-90s get their capes. The hard part here is that clerics don't have chi or the speed to catch up and I don't wanna solo the mobs too far from the party. Another thing here, if uncharmed at the poison mobs I'll have to make it slower most likely, we'll see.

• Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Im willing to take advantage of that offerb:sad

Erm as a result of your false promises on the provision of a certain +7 aquadash, on more than three separate occations, i claim atleast 100 of said teleacoustics.
    Fail to provide and you wont be able to walk for a month. =,.,=
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I have screen shots of Ds helping me with that big eyed boss ( sorry forgot the name atm ) and BH51, do I win something ? b:cute

~licks Alias~ oh boy
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.